Finally came back to looking at this thread, been playing stuff on my PS4 lately and haven't touched Skyrim in a long time. I went to Nexus today to see if any updates had happened to my mods, and noticed the Lykaios mod, the original one, isn't listed there anymore. Which led me to come back here to see if the new version was released or something and I had missed out.

• 2 weeks later...

People have actual real life obligations outside of making a free mod, the last thing you want to do to that person is to make jokes at their expense.

Agreed. And if "guillmon" had been following this thread he'd know how in poor taste that little joke picture truly is.

Either way, be patient folks. Skyrim ain't going anywhere.

I too am anxious to see this mod's release, I am sure that many of us are. However I am more concerned that the mod author take their time and deal with what really matters rather than drop RL to give us what we want when we would want it. Real life ALWAYS comes first no matter how much any of us wish we could put it on pause, or reload previous 'saves'. Krittakitty, I hope all is well with you. I look forwards to your finished product, but am more interested in knowing that your still alive and okay. I hope that your life gets better.

Long time lurker,first time poster here and just a friendly reminder,this mod is free BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE.

​Some of the work being done here from what I can tell is extremely high-quality and looks like it belongs in the next Elder Scrolls game,honestly this is a beautiful mod being made right now and we should all be grateful that something of this caliber was even thought of.

So next time before poking fun at someone,please do consider what is being done here.

Guest guilmonn

I'm patient and I'm waiting. Especially, it this mod comes for free. You guys should really relax sometimes. Only jokes, no harm done to anyone. Why it is always so difficult to have a conversation with you guys? On other modding sites, we have the same problems. Delayed releases, lack of progress to some mods- it's all normal when you do it after hours, but people are discussing stuff and giving their remarks to modders- no one bats an eye for a mild "when it's done?" poke. Seriously. And the worst case always (imo) is a forum with some deeply-rooted folklore. Once upon the time I asked guys on the Arma 3 modding forum if they could navigate me to the location of airplane's sound files, because I endorsed mod very much, except of sounds. It was like a big pile of crap tossed in the fan. Why? Because. Folklore. Strict rules- no questions, no criticism, no remarks. Otherwise the great council of the forum will pronounce you guilty of DISRESPECT! Kiddish.

Sometimes I feel like some people got up from the bed this morning only to get offended somewhere. I really don't think that crying about harmless little image will do any kindness to modders. Unless they are fishing for compliments and protection of course. But for now I believe, they don't. Stop overreacting, people. Chatting here is like a damn minefield.

Guest guilmonn

Well, then I guess it's a good thing that youbwill ignore me. I would just hear another overly-serious, totally non adequate rubbish. You even remember the page of last "stir"- you should stop caring so much about it. I don't. Do the same. You will feel kind of stupid when you realize, that I wasn't even trying to offend anybode, and you are one of few with problem here.

I would respond to him, but really after what guilmonn stirred up in the past,(Its like around page 44 here) I'd say he's only trying to get it started up again. No surprise here, but really people, just pay him no mind. At all.

Yes I am alive... but only just, hehe

I've had an extremely adorable 2 1/2 year old constantly demanding my attention for the past two weeks. My VERY pregnant sister just sold her house and has moved in with us while they organize a new rental, so I've been stuck between babysitting, helping her move things and cleaning the new rental which is a filthy pigsty. also my little nephew is too cute to ignore so I've been *forced* to spend allllll day with him, what a trial! I'm exhausted by the time he goes to bed and I'm not even his mother!

Yes I am alive... but only just, hehe

I've had an extremely adorable 2 1/2 year old constantly demanding my attention for the past two weeks. My VERY pregnant sister just sold her house and has moved in with us while they organize a new rental, so I've been stuck between babysitting, helping her move things and cleaning the new rental which is a filthy pigsty. also my little nephew is too cute to ignore so I've been *forced* to spend allllll day with him, what a trial! I'm exhausted by the time he goes to bed and I'm not even his mother!

Take your time sorting everything out.

:)

Oh, and thanks for updating.

Good to hear from you Kritta. As Zaruu posted earlier, your work is worth the wait, and frankly, considering what you did with skyrims wolves with your True Wolves mod alone could give bethesda a few lessons on how to make a wolf. Not sure what their wolf was based on but that raggedy scrawny thing was NOT a wolf. I have played your Lykaios before, and loved it. From the shots posted on your tumbler, I can see myself starting all over again just to play as one again. :)

is the dick done? or is it being released with a revitalized race or something.

Yeah what's up with this again? I'm confused. I heard it's finished, but is it downloadable yet? is it in the general SoS download? I don't see any mention of it on the SoS page so i'm guessing right now it's not released.

is the dick done? or is it being released with a revitalized race or something.

Yeah what's up with this again? I'm confused. I heard it's finished, but is it downloadable yet? is it in the general SoS download? I don't see any mention of it on the SoS page so i'm guessing right now it's not released.

Aside from IRL getting in the way, I think he's still trying to figure out how to export the animation attached to the penis. If not, maybe it has something to do with Kritta's side of things.

If I recall, he essentially did things in the wrong order, and in such a way that it can't be fixed, so he needs to start over. Hopefully the second (third?) time won't take him as long. In the meantime, Kritta has a static mesh she can use until the animated one is ready.

If you go back a few pages and read, he is trying to finagle a way to get what he's got working. I think, from one of the posts, he'd been in conversation with someone who is helping him get that sorted out. I think, though, the genitals addition, is designed to go on Kritta's new version of the lykaios, meaning that its no good until she posts that anyway. I could be wrong though.