Yes I am alive... but only just, hehe

I've had an extremely adorable 2 1/2 year old constantly demanding my attention for the past two weeks. My VERY pregnant sister just sold her house and has moved in with us while they organize a new rental, so I've been stuck between babysitting, helping her move things and cleaning the new rental which is a filthy pigsty. also my little nephew is too cute to ignore so I've been *forced* to spend allllll day with him, what a trial! I'm exhausted by the time he goes to bed and I'm not even his mother!

Yes aren't they very time consuming, and it just keeps going and going and going. Mine youngest of 8, is going into 3rd grade and still constantly running a muck and need of attention as no one else is around to play with him (the other 6 are adults now).

Anyhow, just a quick question so I understand as the thread is very confusing. Am I to understand you completed the new Lykaios shape, body, skins, head, tail, and were last finishing some amazing hairs? If so, are you only waiting on your partner here to finish the cock? Or do I have that wrong? 

I've had an extremely adorable 2 1/2 year old constantly demanding my attention for the past two weeks. My VERY pregnant sister just sold her house and has moved in with us while they organize a new rental, so I've been stuck between babysitting, helping her move things and cleaning the new rental which is a filthy pigsty. also my little nephew is too cute to ignore so I've been *forced* to spend allllll day with him, what a trial! I'm exhausted by the time he goes to bed and I'm not even his mother!

Yes aren't they very time consuming, and it just keeps going and going and going. Mine youngest of 8, is going into 3rd grade and still constantly running a muck and need of attention as no one else is around to play with him (the other 6 are adults now).

Anyhow, just a quick question so I understand as the thread is very confusing. Am I to understand you completed the new Lykaios shape, body, skins, head, tail, and were last finishing some amazing hairs? If so, are you only waiting on your partner here to finish the cock? Or do I have that wrong? 

I'm currently working on the male facial tri files, which requires a hell of a lot of mesh work and exporting. *sigh* the hairs are done, and once the head tri files are working I can conformulate them to morph along with the head shapes. 

There are working versions of the male SOS add on which are static (as in no retracting of foreskins) and when I get time I'm going to make a version similar to baddog's add-ons which use 'mesh swap stages'. So you'll get the illusion of it animating, but it will be a little bit buggy sometimes the mesh swapping causes a CTD I'm afraid. It will be good enough as a stand in till porsche has everything running again.

I'm currently working on the male facial tri files, which requires a hell of a lot of mesh work and exporting. *sigh* the hairs are done, and once the head tri files are working I can conformulate them to morph along with the head shapes. 

There are working versions of the male SOS add on which are static (as in no retracting of foreskins) and when I get time I'm going to make a version similar to baddog's add-ons which use 'mesh swap stages'. So you'll get the illusion of it animating, but it will be a little bit buggy sometimes the mesh swapping causes a CTD I'm afraid. It will be good enough as a stand in till porsche has everything running again.

Sounds good so far.

:)

Btw, are you gonna keep posting stuff on your tumblr?

Sounds good so far.

:)

Btw, are you gonna keep posting stuff on your tumblr?

I post on tumblr when I have pics to show haha :D so far I really dont have anything new that is worth showing on there.

Have you seen the test versions that use node scaling in bad dog's thread?

I post on tumblr when I have pics to show haha :D so far I really don't have anything new that is worth showing on there.

I bet your viewers would think differently about that.

Having waited 1+ year for the next version, at this point I'd appreciate anything you put up. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Might I ask how progress is coming along? Anything new you can tell us?

Same here. I know is not easy as talking about and it need lot of times for making changes and made animations and stuff, but I hope to see something maybe playable version soon as possible. Keep it up and a thanks to KrittaKitty for the amazing Lykaios Race mod and to the one are modding it here. ^=^

I say let's patiently wait! Krittakitty, you say "only", but don't! You already did a huge amount of work, you can be proud of yourself! And we are also proud of you! If it takes time, even months, so be it!

Do not rush and take your time. You said we would have it one day, I can understand we are all waiting for it, but it comes when it comes and that's all!

So please, don't be sad about that, you really don't have to be sorry or anything! I wish you luck and patience for all what's left to do. I've to admit I'm not aware of current state of things, but you'll successfully make it! ^_^

And sorry if my English is a bit awkward, I hope it's still easily understandable!

Would it be possible to just release the mod as it is now, and then patch in the cosmetic details later?

well, i could but all the facial animations on the males would be broken since I've only gotten half of the chargen morphs done. *sad face*

You could always make it just a female update. Leave the males the same as the last version until they're finished.

I also would prefer to wait.  Rather have it all at once instead of in pieces that would lead to people complaining (and we know there's some who would) that "it's not finished.  Why's it not done yet?  It's been so long, why did we only get half?"  I'd rather wait an additional few days, or an additional few months, or an additional year, instead of getting a partial release.

If there comes another unfinished version, people just have still to wait and some will also complain about the unfinished version. So it doesn't really make a difference if they claim about a new unfinished version or this unfinished version.

Is there any update on this mod?  Krita'a Tumblr has some very nice pics that look to be complete but nothing has been said for over a month now.

Would it be possible to just release the mod as it is now, and then patch in the cosmetic details later?

well, i could but all the facial animations on the males would be broken since I've only gotten half of the chargen morphs done. *sad face*