oh god it look so fucking hot ! cant wait to have fun with this guy

oh , and i tryed to find femal sexy body for femal lykaios but all i find is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59143/?:<

there no other way for play with a sexy naked femal lykaios ?

You would run the original mod, but as for 'sexy', you would use CBBE or other body shape alteration to make the dimensions fit your taste. There is alot of body shape settings based on your desires. As for 'skins' there is only the base one in the Legacy mody you can alter the color and such, thn go through adding your own preferred Tattoos and modding with some piercings. The one you pointed to was to make your Lykaios look like Krystal from StarFox on the ancient Super Nintendo game system, nothing more. 

Now you wouldn't want to be naked because that makes your Armour 0, so unless you were using the mod that changes combat to just sex (I believe that is what it does?) your going to die without 'getting anywhere'. You would normally use the 'invisible' mod to make any armours you wear 'see thru' and appear naked all the time. 

Hope that helps

Hello KrittaKitty

I hope things personally have improved or some semblance of it has let your 'rest of life' stop being on hold anymore and you can do all the things you wanted to do before all this occurred (You BOTH had alot of shit happening in such a short period and I am sorry it has). Given it is October now, a year since we all jumped on board this train (if not longer) I would openly ask,

Please just upload what you have as a WIP if that is what you wish to call it, and let the community carry on with what you have achieved. The remodeled body shown a year ago, the skins, and even the added on hair, are all awesome in their own right, and are VERY welcomed to all of us, but... we would actually like to USE it rather then keep drooling (slurp wipe wipe) on the 'What If'. 

Really at this point I am of the mind, I don't care about voiced followers, adventures, more of this that or otherwise. It is time to release this awesome product and let us enjoy the work you put all this blood sweat and tears into. PLEASE. 

Thank you

Most humbly

Nero

I say let em take their time, i got nuttin better to do than wait. I figure if they figure they cant finish it they would put up their hard work but that decision is up to them and besides by the look of their progress they are close to completion.

Hello KrittaKitty

I hope things personally have improved or some semblance of it has let your 'rest of life' stop being on hold anymore and you can do all the things you wanted to do before all this occurred (You BOTH had alot of shit happening in such a short period and I am sorry it has). Given it is October now, a year since we all jumped on board this train (if not longer) I would openly ask,

Please just upload what you have as a WIP if that is what you wish to call it, and let the community carry on with what you have achieved. The remodeled body shown a year ago, the skins, and even the added on hair, are all awesome in their own right, and are VERY welcomed to all of us, but... we would actually like to USE it rather then keep drooling (slurp wipe wipe) on the 'What If'. 

Really at this point I am of the mind, I don't care about voiced followers, adventures, more of this that or otherwise. It is time to release this awesome product and let us enjoy the work you put all this blood sweat and tears into. PLEASE. 

Thank you

Most humbly

Nero

If I am not mistaken, Krittakitty said that her life has gotten better, and, while her time is still limited, she has more free time available (apologies, Krittakitty, if you are not female). I have been following this since the thread has been created, IIRC, and am just as eager for its completion as you are. However, requesting that the developer, who just a month ago stated that they were still working on the game, and not too long before that said they were trimming much of the "unnecessary" content out of this project, I find it disconcerting that you would request them to dump all of their accumulated work for someone else to pick up and manually place into their game.

I feel that it is disrespectful to ask such a thing. As a programmer (granted, not in a professional field), I know how frustrating it is when someone demands to see your unfinished content. It matters not the state of the content, for this revealing makes you feel naked and exposed, if your content is anything less than perfection.

Krittakitty has already said that she will release the assets she has so far, if she feels she is unable to finish. This is essentially what you are asking, but she offered it, rather than someone requesting that it be released NOW, rather than when Krittakitty feels that it's done or that she has reached her limit.

Again, let Krittakitty decide when the mod is done or her work has reached its end. I'm sorry if this is really blunt, but if it is taking too long for you, create it yourself.

Hello KrittaKitty

Thank you

Most humbly

Nero

If I am not mistaken, Krittakitty said that her life has gotten better, and, while her time is still limited, she has more free time available (apologies, Krittakitty, if you are not female). I have been following this since the thread has been created, IIRC, and am just as eager for its completion as you are. However, requesting that the developer, who just a month ago stated that they were still working on the game, and not too long before that said they were trimming much of the "unnecessary" content out of this project, I find it disconcerting that you would request them to dump all of their accumulated work for someone else to pick up and manually place into their game.

I feel that it is disrespectful to ask such a thing. As a programmer (granted, not in a professional field), I know how frustrating it is when someone demands to see your unfinished content. It matters not the state of the content, for this revealing makes you feel naked and exposed, if your content is anything less than perfection.

Krittakitty has already said that she will release the assets she has so far, if she feels she is unable to finish. This is essentially what you are asking, but she offered it, rather than someone requesting that it be released NOW, rather than when Krittakitty feels that it's done or that she has reached her limit.

Again, let Krittakitty decide when the mod is done or her work has reached its end. I'm sorry if this is really blunt, but if it is taking too long for you, create it yourself.

Well said, sir or madam.  

Patience is a virtue, fellow, and asking stuff like what you've asked kinda makes you come off as a pretentious douchebag.

Is it ok if I ask how the addon is going? I'm just curious what you're working on, that is if you've been up to it lately.

I'm curious too! I'm new around the forums (previously a lurker for a long time before creating an account) and this is hands down my most anticipated Skyrim mod. Lykaios makes all my furry dreams come true without having to mess around with SL, haha. The screenshots you all have posted here are just absolutely stunning and the amount of work that has gone into it all I can't even imagine... 

If you have any more updates, as much as I'm dying to know, there are people who have been waiting way longer, so I know they are too! :) 

Even if you haven't made progress, I think even teasing us with screenshots that just haven't been posted yet would be great, haha. 

Hello KrittaKitty

Thank you

Most humbly

Nero

haha (yes you are right, I'm a lady!)

And things are better with my Mother, but i'm having to play serious catch-up on my assignment work at Uni, so I've had to drop all my 'fun' spare time modding and concentrate on my studies. The bright side of that is one of my Units this semester is 3d animation with blender. So I now have a basic understanding of blender to use for my mods! wooo...

I'm anticipating being quite busy with my homework for the next 3 weeks, and THEN i'm packing up the entire house with my partner and moving interstate (its a two day drive... blah...). SO in about 5 weeks I'm hoping to have everything pressing sorted and get this damn mod finished once and for all!.

Oh and my next mod after this is a new fox follower; a byproduct of my current ongoing animation assignment... 100% made by me from scratch.. she's a bit cute but only half finished

mvbLr2o.png

haha (yes you are right, I'm a lady!)

And things are better with my Mother, but i'm having to play serious catch-up on my assignment work at Uni, so I've had to drop all my 'fun' spare time modding and concentrate on my studies. The bright side of that is one of my Units this semester is 3d animation with blender. So I now have a basic understanding of blender to use for my mods! wooo...

I'm anticipating being quite busy with my homework for the next 3 weeks, and THEN i'm packing up the entire house with my partner and moving interstate (its a two day drive... blah...). SO in about 5 weeks I'm hoping to have everything pressing sorted and get this damn mod finished once and for all!.

Oh and my next mod after this is a new fox follower; a byproduct of my current ongoing animation assignment... 100% made by me from scratch.. she's a bit cute but only half finished

mvbLr2o.png

Dang, that looks pretty awesome! Hope to see it implemented in skyrim one day.

:)

probably not the best place to ask this, but will the Facemasks added via the Wet and Cold mod work with the updated Lykaios in this mod? I figure that this question is probably better answered by the makers of Wet and Cold probably, but figured I'd ask here if that's alright >.>.

probably not the best place to ask this, but will the Facemasks added via the Wet and Cold mod work with the updated Lykaios in this mod? I figure that this question is probably better answered by the makers of Wet and Cold probably, but figured I'd ask here if that's alright >.>.

not unless they use .tri files to scale to the facial morphs. will probably just have to make a patched version once the mod is ready.

I have a strange question, do you think it may be possible to do some... strangeness, and maybe possibly, eventually even mod the race into fallout 4 when it comes out <_< >_> <_< >_>

>modding lykaios into fallout 4

>not wanting ghoul dick mods

Plebs will be plebs

I Would assume as strange as it is to say that we don't have to worry at first with playing with ghouly dicks... though playing a synthetic character with synthetic dicks....

I have a strange question, do you think it may be possible to do some... strangeness, and maybe possibly, eventually even mod the race into fallout 4 when it comes out <_< >_> <_< >_>

>modding lykaios into fallout 4

>not wanting ghoul dick mods

Plebs will be plebs

I Would assume as strange as it is to say that we don't have to worry at first with playing with ghouly dicks... though playing a synthetic character with synthetic dicks....

That could be either very good or very bad, depending on what comes about and your point of view...