Honestly, while the schlong textures aint a perfect match I still Think it looks good enough.

Especially if you overwrite the khajiit textures with the lykaios ones. Like I did here, the Samuel overlay makes the schlong blends in with the texture! So it doesnt look too bad! The 2nd Picture (SchlongLyk) is taken with the new SAM HD textures mod. It got released today!

post-139922-0-05545200-1437422598_thumb.jpg

post-139922-0-15400100-1437422649_thumb.jpg

Honestly, while the schlong textures aint a perfect match I still Think it looks good enough.

Especially if you overwrite the khajiit textures with the lykaios ones. Like I did here, the Samuel overlay makes the schlong blends in with the texture! So it doesnt look too bad! The 2nd Picture (SchlongLyk) is taken with the new SAM HD textures mod. It got released today!

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkIZR-CE3iY"

It looks like..... a deformed finger... :s

You can customize the schlong in a different way with XPMSE Racemenu sliders and SAM's MCM.

Precisely why I linked that video. (A few comments back)

I'm mostly assuming that their mom is priority one right now, and that this is the reason for the long silence since the update about their mom.  Its only been a few weeks, in any case, and so I'm kinda on the boat of (hopefully) no news is good news.

I feel like i'm misreading the Lykaios Race page currently available on Nexus >.>. would I only need UNP/CBBE if I use the female body and stuff? Or at all for that matter since it's stated as "SOS, UNP or CBBE" which makes me think it effectively says "SOS or UNP or CBBE".

Or you can use UNPB which almost everyone(At least that I know of) uses. That, and you can use Sevenbase(7B), but with 7b you'll have to use UNP for it to look right, as UNP, UNPB, and 7B happen to be in the same 'body mod family'. I'm not entirely sure what that means, I've only heard it in rumors and such, but in my experience, armors, clothing, textures, and meshes are interchangeable between the three body mods because of it..well, mostly.

Quick question about installing the mod; it mentions RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?.

Do I still need the base RaceCompatibility mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10165/?

Also, is the Lykaios files suppose to overwrite the RaceCompatibility files when NMM prompts it?

Actually all you need is that one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?, and I believe it should overwrite the RaceCompatibility files Lykaios has, not the other way around, so install Lykaios first, then overwrite it, or go ahead and overwrite it if you haven't already.

Quick question about installing the mod; it mentions RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?.

Do I still need the base RaceCompatibility mod found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10165/?

Also, is the Lykaios files suppose to overwrite the RaceCompatibility files when NMM prompts it?

Actually all you need is that one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?, and I believe it should overwrite the RaceCompatibility files Lykaios has, not the other way around, so install Lykaios first, then overwrite it, or go ahead and overwrite it if you haven't already.

Alright, thank you very much :)

please-sir-i-want-some-more-o.gif

slide_321105_3009299_free.gif

tumblr_n4pta1Ttt41t1dom1o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Enuff Said. 

Krittakitty has RL problems with her mother, who's rather sick and from what I know, rather slowly recovering. We just have to be very, very, -VERY- patient. But, with how long it's been..she might not be back with good news. ><

Working with a new model and I've finally managed to obtain better reference photos of the real McCoy, so editing this 'puppy' keeps getting easier :)

Now I just have to reconstruct the sheath so it's animation friendly and not a vert hog such as the last one!

Seeing as I have to assume the stance of a broken vinyl player due to the same questions and topics popping up over and over despite being answeeered; NFSW :P

post-105294-0-35912700-1438059458_thumb.png

I've a buddy preparing to take on some of the load to figure out the best way to implement this in order to retain the original concept idea! I hope he can shine where I couldn't!

In short, I've not given up just yet. We Aries often have a detrimental problem with not knowing when to back down from a challenge, principally when said challenge has made us so pissed that we can smell and taste the blood of our enemies :D

... ... agh-hem! >_>;;;

PS: Godspeed Kitty. From myself and my close friends, you have our best wishes.

Working with a new model and I've finally managed to obtain better reference photos of the real McCoy, so editing this 'puppy' keeps getting easier :)

Now I just have to reconstruct the sheath so it's animation friendly and not a vert hog such as the last one!

Seeing as I have to assume the stance of a broken vinyl player due to the same questions and topics popping up over and over despite being answeeered; NFSW :P

I've a buddy preparing to take on some of the load to figure out the best way to implement this in order to retain the original concept idea! I hope he can shine where I couldn't!

In short, I've not given up just yet. We Aries often have a detrimental problem with not knowing when to back down from a challenge, principally when said challenge has made us so pissed that we can smell and taste the blood of our enemies :D

... ... agh-hem! >_>;;;

PS: Godspeed Kitty. From myself and my close friends, you have our best wishes.

I apologize if this was already explained earlier in this thread, but will this work with SOS? Or is this a complete standalone? Or is this only for SAM? I'm... not... a fan of SAM at all, so...yeah.

I've been somewhat following this race for a little while, and I learned about Kritta's RL problems. RL comes first, and their mother is in my prayers.

So, the same questions and concerns keep popping up. I'm going to play the role of a messiah for just a moment to provide a dynamic FAQs list! *cue epic fanfare!* :D

From this moment forward, I will have a dynamic/growing FAQ list on my opening posts. I will also include a list of FAQs in my signature, each corresponding to the proper thread that is to be addressed; it will be clearly titled appropriately.

Let it be known, when you ask something and I blatantly don't answer, I'm not being a dick, it's because the question has already been presented (most likely repeatedly) then answered/resolved. So before you continue to ask, be sure to check the FAQs first :) Yes, reading through page upon page of replies to this thread can be daunting and that your enthusiasm often won't let your patient nature win but this should simply things and frankly.... still trying to figure out why I didn't do this earlier o_O *headslam desk repeatedly*