so is there going to be an official choice for S.A.M?

I don't use S.A.M so I have no idea what I'd need to do to get it working,  but I'm looking into making the textures and things compatible so that someone who knows more about it can make it work.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUYOUAREAMAZINGTHANKYOU!!

I don't use S.A.M so I have no idea what I'd need to do to get it working,  but I'm looking into making the textures and things compatible so that someone who knows more about it can make it work.

How's your mom doing right now? Has she been getting better?

And didn't you take my advice to stop worrying about the mod for a while! Did you see my last pm?

so is there going to be an official choice for S.A.M?

ok well i'm sure some one would be able to i mean with its update its less hard hitting i just wish more stuff could be done for sam in terms of armor and stuff 

So i sorta just came to the realization.. This thread is basically the go-to to find out progress on a canine penis addon that works with the Lykaios mod; and not the Lykaios Mod itself? >.>

Not that I'm against having a dick addon specifically made for the Lykaios, but this means that I'd have to wait on the release of Lykaios 2.0 to know whether the SOS dicks will work natively for Lykaios models? (meaning that SOS wont just slap the khajiit humanoid dicks on a Lykaios).

Hey sorry for being absent lately. Having a big issue with a mild attack of depression sapping my will to mod. Also just started back at Uni, still stressing out about my Mum and am working every other day at the moment so I'm kinda busy and not really motivated to do much modding in my spare time.

BUT... to answer your question...

As of the next update Lykaios will register as a SOS option, with 3 basic add ons to choose from. You will have the choice of the standard SOS muscular or regular 'human' willies, and then also the canine shape, with matching textures for the Lykaios body.

I'm making it so that the lykaios options are only available for Lykaios, so you won't see them appear on any other race (unless you edit the .esp yourself).

Ahh, Kritta has spoken! I'm glad to at least heard from your directly(Kinda) after a while. Like others have said, take it easy and don't stress yourself out getting the mod finished up, RL is more important. :3

Good to see you Krittakitty, i hope your mother starts feeling better soon, and I wish you luck with your ongoing university work (I remember how stressful it was, so take all the time you need both on your uni work and your mother, and remember to rest.)

I have a question though, but there's no rush to answer it. I am waiting for a HDT anus to come out for SOS bodies (I see a few WIP ones floating around), and was wondering if when said HDT anus comes out would you be able to ensure it is compatible with the lyakios body? I love the digi-legs and fear that I may have to sacrifice them for the hdt bits. 

Good to see you Krittakitty, i hope your mother starts feeling better soon, and I wish you luck with your ongoing university work (I remember how stressful it was, so take all the time you need both on your uni work and your mother, and remember to rest.)

I have a question though, but there's no rush to answer it. I am waiting for a HDT anus to come out for SOS bodies (I see a few WIP ones floating around), and was wondering if when said HDT anus comes out would you be able to ensure it is compatible with the lyakios body? I love the digi-legs and fear that I may have to sacrifice them for the hdt bits. 

I have a question for you. I'm going to assume you use or have tried some of the hdt vagina mods out there. How well does that work exactly? I've never tried it because it seems like the kind of thing that would never properly work, at least not without endless clipping and glitches, since it would require an absurd amount of precision, something a large percentage of animations don't have.

(I assume this because hdt, from my knowledge, is a physics framework, which means there would need to be collision, aka the penis that is much of the time not quite hitting the perfect mark.)

I have a question for you. I'm going to assume you use or have tried some of the hdt vagina mods out there. How well does that work exactly? I've never tried it because it seems like the kind of thing that would never properly work, at least not without endless clipping and glitches, since it would require an absurd amount of precision, something a large percentage of animations don't have.

(I assume this because hdt, from my knowledge, is a physics framework, which means there would need to be collision, aka the penis that is much of the time not quite hitting the perfect mark.)

I haven't used the HDT vagina with the Lykaios (I play male with it) but it works fine for all my other ladies, in fact a lot of the time it looks fantastic. Some positions obviously don't look that great (anal positions still trigger the collision, but adjusting the position so it uses the vagina instead is a good fix.)

I use the 7Base one though so thats the only one I have a "fair" amount of knowledge about, and with HDT Collider object for penises that do not have collisions on them (like Carlos Canine doesn't), so with some position adjustments it works wonderfully. I'd provide some gifs as evidence but I don't even know how to record my gameplay. 

And I use the term "fair" because I know how to make it work the way I need it to, but I do not know the correct technical speech to describe how to do it, so if someone needed a bunch of tips on how to get it to work right then I probably wouldn't be much good.  :P

Might see if it works on the current build of the Lykaios anyway, though like I mentioned with the HDT Anus I worry I may have to sacrifice the digigrade legs for it.

It shouldn't have any problem with what ever HDT male body replacer comes out, just as long as they dont dramatically change the texture maps for the new body mesh. the feet should work fine with any male body since they are made to fit everything currently out. (except maybe SAM, not sure how their feet seams work)

And didn't you take my advice to stop worrying about the mod for a while! Did you see my last pm?

haha I did sort of take your advice and I haven't really tried doing anything on it for a few weeks, though I was finally in the mood to do some work on it these past two days.

As for my Mum, well...  she's never going to get better because end stage liver and kidney failure really isnt something that you can recover from. (and yes, She's too weak for a transplant)

This whole saga and repeat hospitilisations have resulted in some mild brain damage so while she's 'there' she's not herself and has lost a lot of her fine motor skills. She's stable enough that she's at home, and able to go 'out' but only when supervised to make sure she doesnt get lost.

So pretty much she's just trying to keep going day to day by monitoring her ammonia levels to prevent going into a coma. The way she is right now, the next flu or stomach bug could very well be the end for her so we are all being super carefull about germs, but it is pretty stressfull.

I think terminall illness is one of the most depressing things to happen to a family, since its always on your mind and you can't just enjoy the time you have with them without wondering when the worst going to happen.

Which leads to my short term absence. My 2nd grandmum was just diagnosed with lung cancer the other day. Doc says one year at best and it really shook everyone up (last person who had cancer in my family was over two generations ago). A shocker for us all.

Currently in one of those moods where I wish I could just dismiss the world's diseases with a wave of a hand

haha I did sort of take your advice and I haven't really tried doing anything on it for a few weeks, though I was finally in the mood to do some work on it these past two days.

As for my Mum, well...  she's never going to get better because end stage liver and kidney failure really isnt something that you can recover from. (and yes, She's too weak for a transplant)

This whole saga and repeat hospitilisations have resulted in some mild brain damage so while she's 'there' she's not herself and has lost a lot of her fine motor skills. She's stable enough that she's at home, and able to go 'out' but only when supervised to make sure she doesnt get lost.

So pretty much she's just trying to keep going day to day by monitoring her ammonia levels to prevent going into a coma. The way she is right now, the next flu or stomach bug could very well be the end for her so we are all being super carefull about germs, but it is pretty stressfull.

I think terminall illness is one of the most depressing things to happen to a family, since its always on your mind and you can't just enjoy the time you have with them without wondering when the worst going to happen.

Which leads to my short term absence. My 2nd grandmum was just diagnosed with lung cancer the other day. Doc says one year at best and it really shook everyone up (last person who had cancer in my family was over two generations ago). A shocker for us all.

Currently in one of those moods where I wish I could just dismiss the world's diseases with a wave of a hand

My thoughts and prayers go out to you both. I know that means little coming from some random person on the internet, but I will be praying for you both tonight.

awwwww fuck. :( *hugs*

Everyone has been hurt by cancer in some way, the pain it causes is universal. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Porsche_dog and Krittakitty. :(

Me grandmum has taken it surprisingly well but it's all of us that are still stuck in the shock factor.

Me father said he'd be taking FMLA (or whatever it is) Leave for 6months to be with her and treat her to things she's always wanted to do... Should be interesting becuase I know one of those things is to drive a full lap at Nordschlief lol

I'm still going to continue work, it just might be randomly hualted at times

Guest guilmonn

Still waiting (like we have a choice :P).

Dude, really? Read the previous fucking posts.

I did. And?

There are problems, so we wait. Don't be overreacting.

I did. And?

Your choice of words made you sound child, being completely inconsiderate of what's going on here. But you may or may not be doing so, because we don't have a face to read to know for sure if you were just talking, or literally being insensitive. Such is the anonomy of the internet, and (I believe) the reason for Subject2Host's reaction.

I did. And?

You should be careful how you word that then. That could be easily misinterpreted as blatantly ignoring their life problems.

This is the thread about Skyrim mod. Please stop overreacting.

You're correct, it is about the creation of a mod for Skyrim. However, if your patients has reached new levels then my only solution would be to turn this project over to you and you finish it on your own terms.

Let me apologize that myself and Kitty can't finish a life luxury in a timely manner for you; a bunch of strangers (or anyone else that feels the same as you).

Whether your initial comment was jesting or not, it was still a very snide thing to say while such traumatic life events are of current.

So my offer still stands, if you'd like to take over and finish this, I'll gladly turn over the files and explain to you where I've left off (given that you've completely disregarded the prior update posts otherwise I shouldn't have to reiterate those to you).

Otherwise, settle down and continue to wait OR contribute to brainstorming when the questions arise.

On a side note, is this the proper place to post family and life issues? No, however, it is a nice luxury to know what's going on as to why there are huge gaps in production. Ja, my grandmum's days are numbered but Kitty's situation is a lot worse than mine.

So please, put to rest the constant questioning of when it will be finished; jesting or not.