Thanks guys. Am hoping she starts to improve tomorrow, got to give the dr's time to figure out the best way to treat her.

:( Anyway. i'm off to bed because I feel like shit and all I'm doing is staring at the screen for no reason.

If for some reason anything else goes wrong and I'm too shattered to finish this right away I'm going to just pack everything I have done on the mod and upload it as a modders resource for anyone to finish or use. That way it will still get out there to you all no matter what happens.

Take care all.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family; I hope all goes well, and take all the time you need. Family is the most important thing on this planet.

Oi, appears I wasn't the only having issues. Hope things yield a favorable outcome Kitty.

As for the origin of this thread. I've managed to get back to where I left off (I think) but running into the issue of what animation/slider methods can I use that can be imported into skyrim's nif system and function as intended. I use Blender only for now and the only 'animated objects' I could find were all Second Life related.

I'm thinking shapekeys but I ran into complications the last time unless someone knows how to make it work.

If you know anyone or if you yourself know a solution or want to contribute to brainstorming then PM me for my messenger addy and let's try to continue this side of the mod's R&D!

Oi, appears I wasn't the only having issues. Hope things yield a favorable outcome Kitty.

As for the origin of this thread. I've managed to get back to where I left off (I think) but running into the issue of what animation/slider methods can I use that can be imported into skyrim's nif system and function as intended. I use Blender only for now and the only 'animated objects' I could find were all Second Life related.

I'm thinking shapekeys but I ran into complications the last time unless someone knows how to make it work.

If you know anyone or if you yourself know a solution or want to contribute to brainstorming then PM me for my messenger addy and let's try to continue this side of the mod's R&D!

Yeah, this seems to have been a nasty year so far for quite a few of us.

I would love to be able to help you mod, but know next to nothing about animation or anything worthwhile to modding. It's all been on my to-do list, but between college, personal life, and actual gaming, I find that I have no real time or motivation to learn game development. I mean, I know some basic Python, but I doubt that helps you at all, lol.

Guest guilmonn

Maybe you should release what you have? Just quickly make it playable and leave the rest- publish at least super early alpha wip version? :cool: for the horde of fans waiting here, it would be better than nothing.

Don't be so impatient and respect Kitty's situation. The mod will be done when it's done. You must understand that she is in a difficult situation. I don't like waiting too, but I prefer to give things and people their time to resolve by themselves.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we was talking to porsche_dog who was JUST asking for help a couple posts up. He does have the point that it's hard to help when we don't know what we're working with. Due to not having any assets. Not asking for the file myself (since I'm SUPER novice at mod making outside of .nif and .dds files), just I think I'm explaining what guilmonn was trying to ask.

Kitty already has a stand-in for the males. I think I've mentioned this some number of times previously. Her side of things can continue on without any interruption from my work.

My work is more of a 'luxury' version that aims to add some realism to the animations hence why it will be an add-on to SoS. But as it stands now, I'm at a stalemate with how to setup the object so it will have animation properties embedded when converted to .nif (I think I used those terminologies correctly o.o ).

B3l has the idea that he may be able to script it to work properly but I personally am against scripts as they often bog performance if there are too many, so that option is absolutely last resort if nothing else can be figured out.

And actually, to directly hit upon guilmonn's question/comment, Kitty's most recent update provides something similar to what I'm trying to achieve. However, it may not be what the lot of you are looking for especially but I bleive the static sheath is still avalible; that would be a question for her after she's settled and well.

PS; if you're PMing me to offer help, that's awesome :) but what isn't awesome are those who 'well... I only add real life friends to my contacts, sorry'... I'm sorry to say this but bugger off (sounds rude/terrible, I know, but I had to get that off my chest). I don't like playing PM Tag nor am I on here much. If I want to play Email/PM Tag then I'll do so with my credit card company.

As for this project, when I'm on and need assistance R&Ding something, then it's a here-n-now kinda thing, not a here-buh-later.

...I'm Porsche D. and I approve this message :)

Kitty already has a stand-in for the males. I think I've mentioned this some number of times previously. Her side of things can continue on without any interruption from my work.

My work is more of a 'luxury' version that aims to add some realism to the animations hence why it will be an add-on to SoS. But as it stands now, I'm at a stalemate with how to setup the object so it will have animation properties embedded when converted to .nif (I think I used those terminologies correctly o.o ).

B3l has the idea that he may be able to script it to work properly but I personally am against scripts as they often bog performance if there are too many, so that option is absolutely last resort if nothing else can be figured out.

And actually, to directly hit upon guilmonn's question/comment, Kitty's most recent update provides something similar to what I'm trying to achieve. However, it may not be what the lot of you are looking for especially but I bleive the static sheath is still avalible; that would be a question for her after she's settled and well.

PS; if you're PMing me to offer help, that's awesome :) but what isn't awesome are those who 'well... I only add real life friends to my contacts, sorry'... I'm sorry to say this but bugger off (sounds rude/terrible, I know, but I had to get that off my chest). I don't like playing PM Tag nor am I on here much. If I want to play Email/PM Tag then I'll do so with my credit card company.

As for this project, when I'm on and need assistance R&Ding something, then it's a here-n-now kinda thing, not a here-buh-later.

Patience boys a girls!

Right now the mod itself is pulled to pieces so I can re-assemble it in a neat and tidy manner before cleaning with TESVedit and then .esm-ification

But, things are still all over the place here for me.

I was back out waiting in emergency at the hospital for 8 hours today. :(  Mum has only been home for only 2 days before she started going down hill again and we had to take her back to hospital, as it seems like her liver and kidneys are not functioning as well as they should be which is affecting her brain function (she was passing out mid conversation and totally off the planet mentally) so she's back in there for more observations while they figure out the best way to treat her. fffffffffffffuuuuuu....

So, yeah. I'm not really at home enough to get this thing ready to release for the next week or two, but once things settle some more and I know that the heck is going on (and how I can organize my days between hospital visits and running the household) I'll try my best to get what I have released even if it means you wont get all the features I had planned for it (like voice types, new facial morphs and more in-depth NPCs).

SO,

Porsche...

Hows things with you post accident btw? Got a working vehicle again?

And actually, to directly hit upon guilmonn's question/comment, Kitty's most recent update provides something similar to what I'm trying to achieve. However, it may not be what the lot of you are looking for especially but I bleive the static sheath is still avalible; that would be a question for her after she's settled and well.

Patience boys a girls!

Right now the mod itself is pulled to pieces so I can re-assemble it in a neat and tidy manner before cleaning with TESVedit and then .esm-ification

But, things are still all over the place here for me.

I was back out waiting in emergency at the hospital for 8 hours today. :( Mum has only been home for only 2 days before she started going down hill again and we had to take her back to hospital, as it seems like her liver and kidneys are not functioning as well as they should be which is affecting her brain function (she was passing out mid conversation and totally off the planet mentally) so she's back in there for more observations while they figure out the best way to treat her. fffffffffffffuuuuuu....

So, yeah. I'm not really at home enough to get this thing ready to release for the next week or two, but once things settle some more and I know that the heck is going on (and how I can organize my days between hospital visits and running the household) I'll try my best to get what I have released even if it means you wont get all the features I had planned for it (like voice types, new facial morphs and more in-depth NPCs).

SO,

Porsche...

Hows things with you post accident btw? Got a working vehicle again?

My engine survived and just had to fix the radiator and voilà, working car again :D other than that I was discharged from the hospital 3days after. My back was 'damaged' from the beginning but this event jarrred it enough to slip 2 disks (veeeery painful business) I have to see the chiropractor every so often now but I'll be fine :)

Best of luck to a speedy recovery then, Porsche.

I'm fine, like I said :) I just need to see the 'Back Breaker' lady every so offten until further notice. Truth is, I used to work for a cable telly company and was doing an install on someone's house who wanted the lines run through the celler... well, the only access was the roof and a few of his roofing shields weren't nailed annnnd SLIP, down I went like a meteor from a 2nd story house lol landed flat and the impact straightened my back completely (permanent damage done at that point) which likely weakened it aswell and is why I have to 'reset/break' occasioanlly it if I experience long periods of sediment.

In short... I'm ok and kicking now but once I hit 60 (or ealier) then I'm screwed XD

As for the project, I'm just going to take a break from the animation R&D and just focus on refining the design of it to meld perfectly with Kitty's revised body but most importantly, sort out my novice edgeflow ugliness.

That is... unless anyone steps forward with viable information to how to make this happen. The 'this' being the sheath animating itself so it folds back and the phallus slides forth while thickening (erection) using shapekeys (or other method(s)) in Blender then importing the mesh and it's 'trigger data' into .nif :)

You guys ever notice how mod devs always seem to have the worst luck? I personally knew a guy who modded for Garry's Mod and listening to his antics as he struggled to keep up with life and coding was just sad.

Best of luck to the both of you

Aint that the truth!

it seems like every time I think to say, "yes! I'm almost done!' something goes wrong and sends all my plans askew.

On the bright side my mum is home and is out of current impending danger if she continues taking her medications correctly and doesn't over extend herself. On the not so bright side, I'm now spending 90% of my time watching her to make sure she doesn't try to take off with the car alone or do something beyond her current ability/ mental alertness level.

We've told her she isn't allowed to drive any more because she might lose consciousness or have a seizure at any time and cause an accident, which reaaaaaaaaaaaallly hasn't gone down well since she is normally super independent.( and a VERY stubborn woman!)

I can't leave her alone for a second and by the end of the day I'm too worn out to think. :(  But am hoping to get some time to work on things this weekend when other family will be around to share the babysitting *fingers crossed*

Very glad to hear your mother is doing better! May her health continue to improve.  *offers a basket of cookies* Dont be in such a rush to get back to hammering out this mod. You sound like you need some rest and time to regroup. Take that first. We'll be here when you get back, and I'd wager that everyone here admires your dedication to a mod of amazing depth, detail, and quality, and so can be patient a while longer.

I've been following this topic for quite a long time and I've only just conjured up the courage to say anything.

I'm so relived to hear that your mother is recovering KrittaKitty. and Majadin said, take all the time you need.

And I hope that you've okay now and everything is sorted out after your accident Porsche_Dog.