You Are The Chosen One!

AlunaTheGod

Ok. So this thread is all about super powers, what power you wish you had, why you chose your power, and what you intend to do with it.

For example.

I'd like to be in charge of the universe.

Who wouldn't, right?

I would visit myself in endless alternative universes, construct and reshape planets or galaxies with just a thought, and trap people into pocket dimensions.

I'd be content with first being immortal and eternally young, and have the power to travel in time and space, to see the origins of life, keystones of our past (Hello Mr. Jesus, I'd expected you to be taller!), and how mankind would procede to evolve, but also visit other civilizations across the endless universe...

I never understood why eternal life should lead to "boredom"...that's such a stupid sci-fi-formula used all the time...

I would like the power to manipulate matter and energy and vice versa converting the two in anyway I see fit. creating different planets or destroying others and harvesting their energy, creating things from thin air or making solid matter turn into pure energy I think would be an awesome power. Its the essence are the universe. 

I do love such topics.

You're all rather soft though.  Before i start traveling the universe, earth has to become boring first.

Being a Lich, best thing ever.

Undeath has only advantages to it. Additionally being able to use magic makes for all sorts of fun. Depending how you view fun that is. I believe i would start by destroying everything that annoys me to the bone (pun intended) after that i'll form an empire where only undead are permitted. Those who oppose me get slain and reanimated as mindless zombies, that's the work force. Those who would join me would be reanimated with full consciousness.

I'll wait and see how the world reacts once it gets known globally. Of course at that point i have already disabled/destroyed all possibilities for the living to become a real threat.

Who wouldn't want to have his own playground? :P

Telekinese like in the movie "Chronicle"

Guess i would be like the bad guy.. too much hate and rage inside me.

On the other hand i could just say give me supermans powers. All i want is to be able to fly, be super strong and invulnerable.

And then i'm going to beat the crap out of some ppl who ruined my life o`_´o

I do love such topics.

You're all rather soft though.  Before i start traveling the universe, earth has to become boring first.

Being a Lich, best thing ever.

Undeath has only advantages to it. Additionally being able to use magic makes for all sorts of fun. Depending how you view fun that is. I believe i would start by destroying everything that annoys me to the bone (pun intended) after that i'll form an empire where only undead are permitted. Those who oppose me get slain and reanimated as mindless zombies, that's the work force. Those who would join me would be reanimated with full consciousness.

I'll wait and see how the world reacts once it gets known globally. Of course at that point i have already disabled/destroyed all possibilities for the living to become a real threat.

Who wouldn't want to have his own playground? :P

Call me weird but....I kinda like this anybody and not just me actually want to help potema come back and join her side as a fellow necromancer? Stupid fucking nine divines shall burn!!

I like this Idea tho and thanks for reminding me of that mod almost forgot to add it! <3

(My 100th post!!! yay)

Guest _kuraiko

Gimme that sharingan.

tumblr_mugvt7aLLM1rs661bo1_500.gif

Guess you have to kill your best friend to get that Mangekyou Sharingan.

Time to sort out some of my facebook friends I guess... all for the greater good and my little brother right?

Gimme that sharingan.

tumblr_mugvt7aLLM1rs661bo1_500.gif

Guess you have to kill your best friend to get that Mangekyou Sharingan.

Time to sort out some of my facebook friends I guess... all for the greater good and my little brother right?

As is said before - you need to kill your BEST friend ;)

For me, there's quite a lot to choose from...my Top 3

The Force - UNLIMITED POWAAAA..!  ^_^

The Blacklight "Mercer" virus - shapeshifting, super jump/strenght, gliding and ability to morph your limb into deadly weapons...YES PLEASE!
All the crazy stuff from Naruto world - jutsu, tailed beasts, chakra, sharingan etc... :ph34r: