[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Can i add the objects like X cross II Dark, Rack, Multi Restrain Wall, cages, in another place with the command console ?

If yes, how exactly ?

Can i add the objects like X cross II Dark, Rack, Multi Restrain Wall, cages, in another place with the command console ?

If yes, how exactly ?

those are zaz questions in no way related to pah or pahe

best to ask at the zaz thread

I'd like to see the Lakeview Manor room as an optional add-on instead of part of the main file. It conflicts with other basement overhauls.

If people are interested, I'm just about finished with a basement add-on that shouldn't conflict with any other basement mods. It replaces the wall next to the smelter (not the one with safes) with a secret door and passage that leads down to a dungeon. The dungeon has 12 cells that can hold 2 prisoners each. There is also a nearby room with a bed and some Zaz furniture to have fun with your captives.

(There is also another hidden passage, which leads to an Oblivion gate. It's currently non-functional, but I plan to connect it to a temple of Molag Bal in its own cell in the next version.)

If yes, how exactly ?

Short answer is yes you can.  To do so you need to know the object ID and how to use console commands (assuming you want to do this in game and not with CK).

If you don't know how to place items with the console that's a bit beyond what I have time to explain.  There are tutorials online on that, you might search for those.  As for the object IDs, they are all Zaz items, most begin with the prefix zbf in the name, you can search for that in game or find an object you want already in game (like the ones in Fellglow camp) and get it from those objects.

If you just want slaves tied up to a cross or in a cage, you might try looking for a mod called Display Model

I'd like to see the Lakeview Manor room as an optional add-on instead of part of the main file. It conflicts with other basement overhauls.

If people are interested, I'm just about finished with a basement add-on that shouldn't conflict with any other basement mods. It replaces the wall next to the smelter (not the one with safes) with a secret door and passage that leads down to a dungeon. The dungeon has 12 cells that can hold 2 prisoners each. There is also a nearby room with a bed and some Zaz furniture to have fun with your captives.

(There is also another hidden passage, which leads to an Oblivion gate. It's currently non-functional, but I plan to connect it to a temple of Molag Bal in its own cell in the next version.)

I think you may be referring to something from Home Sweet Home, Musje is the one to talk to about that.  PAH/E and the Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild don't touch any of the BYOHs.

You're welcome to share your mod though if people want to use it, just attach it to your post or start your own thread and post a link here.

Hey i don't know if you know this already but apparently Strec is busy recreating The core of PAH itself. As far as he knows it is not compatible with what you are doing because he keeps changes it directly. Thought it was interesting for you to know. Perhaps you could ask for some assets to make bugfixing even easier for you.

Yes, I'm aware.   Not sure what to say and trying very hard not to say what I really think (which would probably get me banned, nuff said).  While I can understand anyone not being happy with the current slow pace (and believe me, I'm on that list too!) there are better ways to handle things.  Generally, I try to work with others and support others mods, not undermine them or compete against them.

Far as PAHE and Fellglow, no there haven't been a lot of reports about what we're doing.  That's partly been because Blabla hasn't been available and Clifton and I are limited in what we can do without his involvement.  Plus, I'm a little hesitant to go ahead with some changes without Blabla being here, he started this, its his mod and his thread.  I might have joined the development but in a lot of ways I still try to act like a guest... you step on fewer toes that way.

But I guess something needs to be said so... here goes.

I'm currently trying to find a suitable file host for Prettier Bandits.  It's about 400 MB in size compressed but it updates over 320 NPCs with unique appearances, new hair, etc.   That's all the bandits in the game, warlocks, witches, Thalmor, hostile adventurers, mercenaries, and a list of others.  Its not Smexy Bandits but its a step in that direction.  Smexy Bandits is still very much in progress.

Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild will be updated soon to v1.4.3.  With the help of CPU I've fixed a guard issue (to be accurate, CPU fixed the issue and I just watch kinda amazed) that had been a problem with selling slaves and took a big step towards being able to build additional slaver camps.  We've wanted for some time to create more slaver camps around Skryim but because of the way the old scripts were written we couldn't "jailbreak" it out... we're much closer to being able to do that now.  There are a few other fixes and improvements I want to make to the camp before the release but its on its way.

I've been talking with Musje and am working on putting together notes and ideas for a functional slave auction in Fellglow slave camp.  The slave auction will both draw on sold slaves (with a boost in stats), and new "stock" for the auctions.  We hope to implement NPC bidders who will bid against you so you actually have something like a real auction.  The intention is to make it fun and entertaining, complete with some fun dialog from the other bidders.  We've a long way to go on that, but its being worked on.  Further, we are working on it with the intention of making the script re-usable for other locations, opening up the possibility of adding eventual slave auctions almost anywhere we want to add them.  I hope I'm not putting Musje on the spot announcing this but, well, like I said, I guess it was time something was said.

I'm also talking with CPU about implementing some new behavior options for the slaves, as I mentioned before I'd personally like to keep the "wait here" option as it is, but add more that lets them relax and sandbox around you or tell them to stand guard and they sandbox in a small area as well as an option to tell a slave to "live here".  CPU tells me he thinks the first two won't be a problem, setting a residence will be a little more complex but still doable.  From working with him so far, if he says he can do something, I have faith he can.  I won't give an ETA on it since he's doing it out of kindness and I don't want to put pressure on him (another reason I haven't mentioned any of this), but there you are.

Regarding slave jobs, I very much want this added but I'm hesitant to touch it.  I know Blabla was working on it but I don't know how far he got or specifically what he was doing.  I know what I would like to do but again, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'm currently also working on a location upgrade mod for Milk Mod Economy and it is my hope that that will eventually lead to us being able to work with Ed98 to increase cross-support and compatibility with PAHE.  They are already mostly compatible, but there are a few points that could be improved on to make that seamless.  I haven't exactly mentioned this to Ed yet but... well, cat's out of the bag now I suppose.

I'm hoping that in the future I can build a Fellglow Slaver Farm (and eventually other farms) where slaves will work, earn you some money, maybe have "special" jobs and as part of that cross support with MME include a milking barn.  Its just an idea for now on the drawing board, pinned up there in a cluttered corner somewhere, but it is there.

Meanwhile I'm working as much as I can to track down and kill some bugs, like the naked bandit bug.  Here again CPU has very generously offered to help.  With that solved we'll have another major bug knocked out.

In closing, I'll say this.  Progress is ongoing even if we aren't always good about updates.  Its a little chaotic with Blabla not being here and Clifton and I wondering "who's in charge, should we announce this or not, should we go ahead with this or not?"  But things are still happening, we're doing the best we can.  Yes I'm very annoyed about what Strec has done, I think it was selfish and rude as well as unhelpful.  But not much I can do about that and frankly, I'd rather not discuss it further.  I'd be happier if he'd call his mod something else and then just do his own thing, but I suspect that's not going to happen and he intentionally wanted to "get back" at us; that's just my opinion though.  It is frustrating when you put a lot of long hours and hard work into a mod and mostly what you get back are bug reports and complaints and long wish lists for still more... there are never enough thank you's in there or even just a "hey I really enjoyed this".  It's even worse when someone tries to undermine what you've done.  But shit happens and I didn't do this for accolades, I did it because I enjoy modding and I still do.  That's my selfish admission in all this.

This mod will continue, even if I have to do it alone.  Granted if its just me, its going to be a long hard slog because there's so much I have yet to learn to do... but I'll get there and this mod will get there.  There is so much room for improvement and so much potential here.  It would be a shame to let that go to waste and I don't intend to.  Thank you for your patience and continued to support.  I want to especially thank Clifton for putting up with the angry rants out of me you guys never heard and patiently working with me on various issues.  Musje for pitching in and working with us to make things better and help make new things happen.  CPU for being amazingly helpful in a short amount of time.   Fishburger for trying to teach me some things (even if I was a bit dense at times) and outright writing some code for me for the rebuilt camp.   And everyone who has supported and continues to support this mod.   People like that keep me going, and keep me interested in helping with this mod especially on the days when you're tempted to say "to hell with it, why bother".  Keep checking back and we'll update you as we can.  In the meanwhile, lets try to stick to the positive.  Too much drama in the world already. 

Einarr

PS - If you do want to contribute something or help in some way, let us know and let us know what you can do.  If you want to build your own add-ons that's fine and I'll help get you started (can't teach you, got too much to do on myself but will try to provide basic tech support). 

the oblivion gate sounds nice, would be better if you could get it functional, imo oblivion should be available as an addon to skyrim in the same manner as solsteim

If yes, how exactly ?

Short answer is yes you can.  To do so you need to know the object ID and how to use console commands (assuming you want to do this in game and not with CK).

If you don't know how to place items with the console that's a bit beyond what I have time to explain.  There are tutorials online on that, you might search for those.  As for the object IDs, they are all Zaz items, most begin with the prefix zbf in the name, you can search for that in game or find an object you want already in game (like the ones in Fellglow camp) and get it from those objects.

If you just want slaves tied up to a cross or in a cage, you might try looking for a mod called Display Model

I think you may be referring to something from Home Sweet Home, Musje is the one to talk to about that.  PAH/E and the Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild don't touch any of the BYOHs.

You're welcome to share your mod though if people want to use it, just attach it to your post or start your own thread and post a link here.

thanks for addressing that zaz question, but learnedcock is referring to the addon by blabla to the house in falkreath, falkreath manor i think its called, not in game atm, don't remember it off hand, anyway ya he's right, but some reason it has trouble adding to a started game so i don't even get to see it in mine

Hey i don't know if you know this already but apparently Strec is busy recreating The core of PAH itself. As far as he knows it is not compatible with what you are doing because he keeps changes it directly. Thought it was interesting for you to know. Perhaps you could ask for some assets to make bugfixing even easier for you.

shared work here would've been great, i'd actually thought a reinvent of pah was in-hand, but oh well

he told us the day would come he'd make his own mod

you have a link?

Yes, I'm aware.   Not sure what to say and trying very hard not to say what I really think (which would probably get me banned, nuff said).  While I can understand anyone not being happy with the current slow pace (and believe me, I'm on that list too!) there are better ways to handle things.  Generally, I try to work with others and support others mods, not undermine them or compete against them.

Far as PAHE and Fellglow, no there haven't been a lot of reports about what we're doing.  That's partly been because Blabla hasn't been available and Clifton and I are limited in what we can do without his involvement.  Plus, I'm a little hesitant to go ahead with some changes without Blabla being here, he started this, its his mod and his thread.  I might have joined the development but in a lot of ways I still try to act like a guest... you step on fewer toes that way.

But I guess something needs to be said so... here goes.

I'm currently trying to find a suitable file host for Prettier Bandits.  It's about 400 MB in size compressed but it updates over 320 NPCs with unique appearances, new hair, etc.   That's all the bandits in the game, warlocks, witches, Thalmor, hostile adventurers, mercenaries, and a list of others.  Its not Smexy Bandits but its a step in that direction.  Smexy Bandits is still very much in progress.

Fellglow Slaver Camp Rebuild will be updated soon to v1.4.3.  With the help of CPU I've fixed a guard issue (to be accurate, CPU fixed the issue and I just watch kinda amazed) that had been a problem with selling slaves and took a big step towards being able to build additional slaver camps.  We've wanted for some time to create more slaver camps around Skryim but because of the way the old scripts were written we couldn't "jailbreak" it out... we're much closer to being able to do that now.  There are a few other fixes and improvements I want to make to the camp before the release but its on its way.

I've been talking with Musje and am working on putting together notes and ideas for a functional slave auction in Fellglow slave camp.  The slave auction will both draw on sold slaves (with a boost in stats), and new "stock" for the auctions.  We hope to implement NPC bidders who will bid against you so you actually have something like a real auction.  The intention is to make it fun and entertaining, complete with some fun dialog from the other bidders.  We've a long way to go on that, but its being worked on.  Further, we are working on it with the intention of making the script re-usable for other locations, opening up the possibility of adding eventual slave auctions almost anywhere we want to add them.  I hope I'm not putting Musje on the spot announcing this but, well, like I said, I guess it was time something was said.

concerning that, either ask cpu about those movement scripts in their and some of those are already in pahe, but i'm thinking either need an updated version of those scripts for the new camp or you need to superimpose the old camp's sell area over the new camp with all walls cleared to it

I'm also talking with CPU about implementing some new behavior options for the slaves, as I mentioned before I'd personally like to keep the "wait here" option as it is, but add more that lets them relax and sandbox around you or tell them to stand guard and they sandbox in a small area as well as an option to tell a slave to "live here".  CPU tells me he thinks the first two won't be a problem, setting a residence will be a little more complex but still doable.  From working with him so far, if he says he can do something, I have faith he can.  I won't give an ETA on it since he's doing it out of kindness and I don't want to put pressure on him (another reason I haven't mentioned any of this), but there you are.

Regarding slave jobs, I very much want this added but I'm hesitant to touch it.  I know Blabla was working on it but I don't know how far he got or specifically what he was doing.  I know what I would like to do but again, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'm currently also working on a location upgrade mod for Milk Mod Economy and it is my hope that that will eventually lead to us being able to work with Ed98 to increase cross-support and compatibility with PAHE.  They are already mostly compatible, but there are a few points that could be improved on to make that seamless.  I haven't exactly mentioned this to Ed yet but... well, cat's out of the bag now I suppose.

I'm hoping that in the future I can build a Fellglow Slaver Farm (and eventually other farms) where slaves will work, earn you some money, maybe have "special" jobs and as part of that cross support with MME include a milking barn.  Its just an idea for now on the drawing board, pinned up there in a cluttered corner somewhere, but it is there.

Meanwhile I'm working as much as I can to track down and kill some bugs, like the naked bandit bug.  Here again CPU has very generously offered to help.  With that solved we'll have another major bug knocked out.

In closing, I'll say this.  Progress is ongoing even if we aren't always good about updates.  Its a little chaotic with Blabla not being here and Clifton and I wondering "who's in charge, should we announce this or not, should we go ahead with this or not?"  But things are still happening, we're doing the best we can.  Yes I'm very annoyed about what Strec has done, I think it was selfish and rude as well as unhelpful.  But not much I can do about that and frankly, I'd rather not discuss it further.  I'd be happier if he'd call his mod something else and then just do his own thing, but I suspect that's not going to happen and he intentionally wanted to "get back" at us; that's just my opinion though.  It is frustrating when you put a lot of long hours and hard work into a mod and mostly what you get back are bug reports and complaints and long wish lists for still more... there are never enough thank you's in there or even just a "hey I really enjoyed this".  It's even worse when someone tries to undermine what you've done.  But shit happens and I didn't do this for accolades, I did it because I enjoy modding and I still do.  That's my selfish admission in all this.

This mod will continue, even if I have to do it alone.  Granted if its just me, its going to be a long hard slog because there's so much I have yet to learn to do... but I'll get there and this mod will get there.  There is so much room for improvement and so much potential here.  It would be a shame to let that go to waste and I don't intend to.  Thank you for your patience and continued to support.  I want to especially thank Clifton for putting up with the angry rants out of me you guys never heard and patiently working with me on various issues.  Musje for pitching in and working with us to make things better and help make new things happen.  CPU for being amazingly helpful in a short amount of time.   Fishburger for trying to teach me some things (even if I was a bit dense at times) and outright writing some code for me for the rebuilt camp.   And everyone who has supported and continues to support this mod.   People like that keep me going, and keep me interested in helping with this mod especially on the days when you're tempted to say "to hell with it, why bother".  Keep checking back and we'll update you as we can.  In the meanwhile, lets try to stick to the positive.  Too much drama in the world already. 

Einarr

PS - If you do want to contribute something or help in some way, let us know and let us know what you can do.  If you want to build your own add-ons that's fine and I'll help get you started (can't teach you, got too much to do on myself but will try to provide basic tech support). 

awesome that you found some help

As long as the old Paradise Halls 0.7.3 will be provided in some way (is a requirement after all), I would prefer to stick with Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension instead of the new Paradise Hall Relaunched. The reason? simply because is my way to thank all of you guys for all the work you have dedicate on this mod for so long.
Keep going please, your effort are not ignored, quite the contrary.

As long as the old Paradise Halls 0.7.3 will be provided in some way (is a requirement after all), I would prefer to stick with Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension instead of the new Paradise Hall Relaunched. The reason? simply because is my way to thank all of you guys for all the work you have dedicate on this mod for so long.

Keep going please, your effort are not ignored, quite the contrary.

:cool:

Hello guys. Didn't want to introduce a post on this subject but as a simple man I can't acccept to be agressed (even slghtly) when not here without answer :)

Yes, I'm aware.   Not sure what to say and trying very hard not to say what I really think (which would probably get me banned, nuff said).

Hey man, do you know there is a button to send PM? 

Generally, I try to work with others and support others mods, not undermine them or compete against them.

Undermine or compete against!!! 

Sure, the first thing I did in the 0.7.31 release was to separate the PAH.esm and the fellow camp esp to permit users, even not very good technically, to choose an other fellow camp (yours I suppose). It 's really undermining and competiting against! I would have say it give clarity on installation even this mod one. 

Would have benn better for you if I did integrate the camp in the .esm?

shared work here would've been great

Good joke. I let you reread all posts I did here offering help and the answers I got. 

Note too that, as you work in team, that you would have all be informed I was thinking to do a slavery overhaul for Skyrim since March 17, was just a question of time.

It's a great attitude and I'am very aware that a lot of job has been done here. It is for this reaon that I did add and I'll maintain in the downloads here the PAH0.7.31. This version is currently the stable version of PAH and fully compatible with the precedent.

I have a great respect of other modders and it's the reason why I did ask the permission of the original modder to get the mod, here we call this Netiquette.

Ok, for me this parenthesis is closed and I'll don't post more on the subject at leat in threads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, come to technical things. Did someone here read the PAH Relaunched thread?

First I don't integrate any feature in the new PAH, on the contrary I remove them from the core to have in it only datas and basic functions and facilitate the work of other modders. The only things that will be in are the enslavement process (not the method to enslave, integrated methods are optional) and slave management.

So, there is no reasons that current add-ons developped by the team here would be non-compatible, on the contrary if for example two mods want to have working slaves they only have to check if the slace is already affected to the faction (no need to know which mod did affect it). 

The SL mod is an other problem, containing some new features but also rewritting hardly the basic scripts of PAH. While Blabla didn't return I'll try as possible to maintain compatibility but it will be difficult because it will weight my code and I want to have a framework as simple as possible.

I've no doubt it will be possible to separate the core modifications and the new features and eventually integrate some Blabla updates but I'll wait for his return, I don't want to do this alone.

Continue the good job and good play :)

EinarrTheRed I will like to invite you to read my previous posts here so you understand my point of view about the mod and all your work, but they are long and boring, so please believe me, I will write with good intentions only.
It's sad to see two main developers (blabla and strec) doing almost the same twice, but well, thats the way things turn out. It's obvious that each have a different point of view about the mod and its future and I guess thats also ok. I mean this is a game, with at least five werewolf mods that does the same, why can we have two very similar slavery mods. I think our personall opinios about other people should remain personal, I mean, even if you dislike other people actions, its not like if he is doing you wrong. Some people will use this mod and some other his, no actor gets harmed in the process right?.
With that being said, I still hope that all of you could talk your issues and at least try to work together. That should be the best way to proceed, perhaps I'm wrong but I like to think that way.
I like some ideas about each of your mods, and there are some problems here also.
And even if I did say that I will not invest more of my time in this mod for a difference of opinion, here I'm doing the best I can think off. We all should invest our time in better things that arguing about stuff that are really not that important.
The original PAH have issues that your mod still carries with it. I posted some papyrus logs here that where related to them. It turns out that the errors where related to some not declared dependencies or stuff like that, sorry but I'm not a programer and can't explain it bether. Not a big deal, but every log in papyrus have its price, and it could be bether to have a clean base. Another subject that makes me think you should all work together. All you have to do(all of you) is just have a nice chat I guess, please consider that. I know I'm a freakin Flanders sorry.

Hello guys. Didn't want to introduce a post on this subject but as a simple man I can't acccept to be agressed (even slghtly) when not here without answer :)

shared work here would've been great

Good joke. I let you reread all posts I did here offering help and the answers I got. 

Note too that, as you work in team, that you would have all be informed I was thinking to do a slavery overhaul for Skyrim since March 17, was just a question of time.

yes i'm well aware of your intentions to start your own mod, it seemed to us that was your motive for the constant attacks we never once found anything helping here from  you- oh wait there was the thing you made for eff users, nobody thanked or said if it worked or had issues or not

Now, come to technical things. Did someone here read the PAH Relaunched thread?

First I don't integrate any feature in the new PAH, on the contrary I remove them from the core to have in it only datas and basic functions and facilitate the work of other modders. The only things that will be in are the enslavement process (not the method to enslave, integrated methods are optional) and slave management.

So, there is no reasons that current add-ons developped by the team here would be non-compatible, on the contrary if for example two mods want to have working slaves they only have to check if the slace is already affected to the faction (no need to know which mod did affect it). 

The SL mod is an other problem, containing some new features but also rewritting hardly the basic scripts of PAH. While Blabla didn't return I'll try as possible to maintain compatibility but it will be difficult because it will weight my code and I want to have a framework as simple as possible.

I've no doubt it will be possible to separate the core modifications and the new features and eventually integrate some Blabla updates but I'll wait for his return, I don't want to do this alone.

Continue the good job and good play :)

i don't know if anybody else read the thread, i was only made aware of it yesterday in his post, nobody sent a link to it, but i've found it now regardless so i'll read that later

EinarrTheRed I will like to invite you to read my previous posts here so you understand my point of view about the mod and all your work, but they are long and boring, so please believe me, I will write with good intentions only.

yes, sorry we found your posts as attacks after reading them that last time i saw you meant well

It's sad to see two main developers (blabla and strec) doing almost the same twice, but well, thats the way things turn out. It's obvious that each have a different point of view about the mod and its future and I guess thats also ok. I mean this is a game, with at least five werewolf mods that does the same, why can we have two very similar slavery mods. I think our personall opinios about other people should remain personal, I mean, even if you dislike other people actions, its not like if he is doing you wrong. Some people will use this mod and some other his, no actor gets harmed in the process right?.

With that being said, I still hope that all of you could talk your issues and at least try to work together. That should be the best way to proceed, perhaps I'm wrong but I like to think that way.

I like some ideas about each of your mods, and there are some problems here also.

yes after reading the post from strec above i'll be looking at his thread later and yet another thing to add my testing list from the sound of it, we'll find out how compatible they are....

And even if I did say that I will not invest more of my time in this mod for a difference of opinion, here I'm doing the best I can think off. We all should invest our time in better things that arguing about stuff that are really not that important.

The original PAH have issues that your mod still carries with it. I posted some papyrus logs here that where related to them. It turns out that the errors where related to some not declared dependencies or stuff like that,

ya, about that...

those types of bugs were things we hadn't had time to work out

a modder doesn't generally invest time to fix bugs from other mods if all they do is spit 1 liners to the log, unless they really have nothing to do with the mod:

of all the bugs in the mod those little bugs were the last thing on the list, first being those that effect actual gameplay

sorry but I'm not a programer and can't explain it bether. Not a big deal, but every log in papyrus have its price, and it could be bether to have a clean base. Another subject that makes me think you should all work together. All you have to do(all of you) is just have a nice chat I guess, please consider that. I know I'm a freakin Flanders sorry.

and that's why we found your nitpicks at original pah here to be flaming of pahe, bring us the solution to it we can take it serious and consider it help, but to just nitpick the well known problems is otherwise known as flaming...

Thank Clifton JD for your answer. When I posted the papyrus error I didn't know that they were from the original PAH, the log was not really clear about that, or perhaps I should pay more attention because it's confusing sometimes("PAH" "PAHE" I'm human XD).
Sorry if I was flaming your mod, It was never my intention to do it or to generate any problem. I know there is a lot of people that love trolling, but I'm not one of them.
It's also obvious that you are dealing with a lot here, at the end of the day is all about free work over a game mod, so it should be frustrating sometimes. Sorry if I give you extra work.
I know that I'm a John Doe here, and sorry if this sound bad to you, but a lot of this issues could be avoided with a more careful reading in both sides. I will do my best on improving my ways also. And like always thank for your time.

Thank Clifton JD for your answer. When I posted the papyrus error I didn't know that they were from the original PAH, the log was not really clear about that, or perhaps I should pay more attention because it's confusing sometimes("PAH" "PAHE" I'm human XD).

Sorry if I was flaming your mod, It was never my intention to do it or to generate any problem. I know there is a lot of people that love trolling, but I'm not one of them.

It's also obvious that you are dealing with a lot here, at the end of the day is all about free work over a game mod, so it should be frustrating sometimes. Sorry if I give you extra work.

I know that I'm a John Doe here, and sorry if this sound bad to you, but a lot of this issues could be avoided with a more careful reading in both sides. I will do my best on improving my ways also. And like always thank for your time.

Thank you for saying that, it is appreciated.  It is perhaps true we have not always responded in the best way possible, we're only human.  If you are frustrated by bugs and slow development, please understand we are frustrated too... probably more than you.  Sometimes that slips out without us meaning for it too.

Yes we are dealing with a lot, more than is being publicly said or should be publicly said.  Far more has been made public already than I would have liked, but I guess some of it had to be.

As for being John Doe here, keep this in mind.  A few months ago I was John Doe here, I wandered in and went "wow... someone has kept PAH alive and is fixing shit... awesome!!!!"  (Seriously, that was about my literal first reaction).  Then I said... "hey, can I do anything to help... I can build stuff?"  An they asked me to move the entrance to the slave camp, which was an easy fix for me and I did that.  One thing led to another and next thing I know I'm spending a lot of time rebuilding the camp and now I'm... "that crazy Irish dude who rebuilt the camp" for whatever that's worth... which most days isn't much. :lol:

Same thing over at MME... Ed98 updated it and it works for me now.  So I says to Ed... hey Ed I wanna say thanks, would an update of all the milk pump locations be helpful, that's something I could do to give back.  Sure, says Ed.  An now I'm making that mod.

Point is... if you don't want to remain a John/Jane Doe... maybe start with "How can I help?"  You'll rarely find that unwelcome anywhere.  Just a point for anyone to consider.

PS... the view from the new Markarth milking station may be one of the best views in Skyrim in my opinion... but I'm a lil biased :D  (The milk maid in the image is also a PAHE slave from the forth coming Prettier Bandits and is wearing the NiuNiu gear available here on LL)

post-749264-0-10240900-1460307432_thumb.jpg

I agree with the statement a bit up. Why not both?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

We'll see who will make the best slavery overhaul; a little healthy competition never hurt anything.

Why do you want absolutly have competition. As I stated in most of my previous posts, if you read them, I don't seek any war (I have passed the age for that :P ) and one more time in my last post I propose collaboration.

For now, I have no problem with the modders of the team and have no intention to have some. The only code conflict between mods is with only a part of Blabla mod and I'll see how to solve this with him as soon as he will be disponible.

In my gameplay

- I need a slaver camp for the player. EinarrTheRed has worked a very nice one with the only problem is I lost my way in :) For now, I've no reason to do another.

- I need the ability to store my slaves in places I want. Musje did that, I wait for 0.92 to  see if it correspond to my needs, why do another system?

- I need the ability to put my slaves at work and make them produce goods. It seems Musje and EinarrTheRed are on this, I'll wait a moment.

- I need to have sex with slaves, I have 10+  methods to do that, for now I wont do anything on the subject (but a little add-on as an example on using PAH as master) 

And so on...

I'll soon deliver the 0.8.1 of PAH and you'll see that I only work, in the core, on the basic slavery things, no more features and on the contrary I remove features to put them later in add-ons. The only feature I let FOR NOW is the quest tracker because there is no other alternative than this one and I'm not sure of the compatibility. Even the enslavement perks are optionnal.

Good play :)

edit: did post on the same time as EinarrTheRed, will perhaps have to edit after reading. 

Okay, well I guess it is just another thing for people using the mod to have to sift through.  It is a bit confusing because of multiple people that have being working with the mod.  So I downloaded what is a new different version yesterday?  There is going to be a problem for some of us with updates and actually being able to get the best mod but do understand from music how difficult it can be to have great, or even not so great artist working hopefully together on a project.  It will help if the names can really be clear.  Otherwise, we are going to get installation problems, conflicts, and confusion.

Clifton and others working on this mod have done a fabulous job and brought hours of enjoyment for players from Paradise Halls which was dead.  I believe they have improved over the original mod which was always one of my favorites!!!  So once again, thank you for your great work and effort.

Okay, well I guess it is just another thing for people using the mod to have to sift through.  It is a bit confusing because of multiple people that have being working with the mod.  So I downloaded what is a new different version yesterday?  There is going to be a problem for some of us with updates and actually being able to get the best mod but do understand from music how difficult it can be to have great, or even not so great artist working hopefully together on a project.  It will help if the names can really be clear.  Otherwise, we are going to get installation problems, conflicts, and confusion.

Clifton and others working on this mod have done a fabulous job and brought hours of enjoyment for players from Paradise Halls which was dead.  I believe they have improved over the original mod which was always one of my favorites!!!  So once again, thank you for your great work and effort.

If collaboration is indeed going to happen, I propose that indeed a naming convention is required! 

Just so that all the mods / addons can be quickly found and installed.

Just like the Devious series of mods. Good suggestion Ammo12ga!

So..

-Should I use this mod with the old Paradise Halls from Nexus

-Only the new Paradise Hall (Relaunched)

-Or the new and this extension together?

Use the one from the Nexus for now, Then install this thread's mod over it. Then u can install some addon's if you like. Everything works. Just the occassional CTD, but not very frequent. CTD's going to happen anyway in skyrim.

I agree with the statement a bit up. Why not both?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

We'll see who will make the best slavery overhaul; a little healthy competition never hurt anything.

As for two mods for slavery there were at least three already that I know of and have used myself, PAHE, SF3, Sex slaves by Fishburger, and possibly others; there are so many its hard to keep up with. 

SF3 I think is abandoned and no longer supported, which is a shame in a way because it appeared to try to be what I would still like PAHE to eventually become (Not that that is entirely my call, its still Blabla's mod). 

Sex Slaves / Mia's Lair is a very different kind of slavery mod, has a lot of great points and Fishburger put a ton of work into it as well as getting quite a bit of voice acting; something else on my long wish list I'd like to do for PAHE. 

Some of these mods are mutually exclusive, some aren't, some just don't work well together... so it goes.  Multiple slavery mods is not and never has been the issue.   Hard drive space is cheap these days and most of us have plenty of it, plenty of room for more mods.   What is the issue is something that no longer needs to be dealt with or discussed publicly.

Ok, I retired myself from modding like 10 years ago, but I had seen this before, believe me so (and forget my English) I would like to put some Ice here, before a Moderator comes and, eventually, put everything in order.

1 - You have the original Paradise Hall

2 - You have Paradise Hall - SexLab Extension (dependent on PH Paradise Halls 0.7.3)

3 - And you have the new Paradise Hall Relaunched

So, (this is just a suggestion and probably most of you already though the same) let consider the Sexlab Extension and the new Paradise Hall Relaunched forks of the same mod (like the Linux distros with 0.7.3 as core). And both of them working and sharing their effort, if they wanted, to create two different version of the same mod with maximum compatibility.
That way we could all benefit, (2 persons work better than 1, and 2 group even better) and if someone wanted to create and addon, he/she doesn't have to create 2 different version of the same addon for each mod...
If you don't want to collaborate with each other (I'm not saying you don't want to, but it could be a possibility) that would imply twice the effort for any other modder who want to develop and addon, we will have to "chose" between one or the other, and believe me I don't want to chose (and I don't want to disrespect the work of nobody either).

So, let be friendly and collaborative

Ok, I retired myself from modding like 10 years ago, but I had seen this before, believe me so (and forget my English) I would like to put some Ice here, before a Moderator comes and, eventually, put everything in order.

1 - You have the original Paradise Hall

2 - You have Paradise Hall - SexLab Extension (dependent on PH Paradise Halls 0.7.3)

3 - And you have the new Paradise Hall Relaunched

So, (this is just a suggestion and probably most of you already though the same) let consider the Sexlab Extension and the new Paradise Hall Relaunched forks of the same mod (like the Linux distros with 0.7.3 as core). And both of them working and sharing their effort, if they wanted, to create two different version of the same mod with maximum compatibility.

That way we could all benefit, (2 persons work better than 1, and 2 group even better) and if someone wanted to create and addon, he/she doesn't have to create 2 different version of the same addon for each mod...

If you don't want to collaborate with each other (I'm not saying you don't want to, but it could be a possibility) that would imply twice the effort for any other modder how want to develop and addon, we will have to "chose" between one or the other, and believe I don't want to chose (and I don't want to disrespect the work of nobody either).

So, let be friendly and collaborative

My point exactly, Maybe best for everyone involved to settle your differences and try to collaborate with each other? Now you guys are working past each other and giving yourselves more work in process, multiple hands make light work as we say.

To clarify things I'll say it again :

Even if I'm the new owner of PAH, the version 0.7.3 will remain disponible on Nexus, there is no question to block users and modders to pursuit using it if they want.

The version 0.7.31 (same version with some small features added and add-ons separated from the main package) will same remain disponible on Nexus and on the LoversLab thread, independently of the advancement of PAH.

The developpement of PAH after that (0.8.x and others) will be done on LL and only stables versions will be diffused on Nexus too. 

Thank you and you are very welcome.  I'm looking at some ways I can update parts of PAHE myself to keep it better organized but for now and until Blabla returns I'm somewhat constrained in what I can do.  Honestly, if it were up to me I'd change the name of PAHE to something else entirely, fold what parts of the original PAH we still use into a new master file so you just have one mod to install and go with that... but again, not my call.

In the meantime I'll do what I can.

Archived