[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

alot going on that's not said, pahe will continue, for further info read the spoilers below

And blabla cannot be contacted by any means? well then, maybe the currently developer could politely ask a moderator or admin to do the honours.

why not have someone take over untill blabla gets back?

like cliftonJD that way u guys could keep working on it as a team

i am sure blabla would not mind he is all so a nice guy

stallion74, on 12 Apr 2016 - 1:18 PM, said:

why not have someone take over untill blabla gets back?

like cliftonJD that way u guys could keep working on it as a team

i am sure blabla would not mind he is all so a nice guy

Agree.... [:heart:] it wonderfull Mod love to play it

the moderators have been contacted, officially we're giving blabla time to respond to the moderator, unofficially we're looking into what needs to be done to fix his code, without simply removing it from the mod:
key parts of his code were left out causing certain bugs that shouldn't be there, without his presence to finish that code, we'll need to rewrite that code from scratch

actually yes, i'm testing your beta with out beta, if i get the same results i expect to get, i'll retest it on the public release, But what i'm seeing so far and expecting is that your version will only change the location of the dialogs confusing pahe users, everything else about the mod is still under pahe control, the only way that'll change is for blabla to implement your changes into pahe, but as it sits your only changes have their own bugs we're already working on here

And we can't abandon are end of the core due to your own responses to how your mod will handle things - we handle things at the the core level that aren't handled at all in your mod

Don't be to careful to the dialogs in current version I did isolate them waiting to get them out, the only which will remain in the core are 'punish', 'wait' and 'stay' and will be optionally activable like all other things. All other dialogs are features IO and must be in the add-ons, for example it's normal that all sex dialogs are in PAHE even when I'll have implemented them.

i've crossed out those areas to note those are changes that you made without realizing, the only dialogs unchanged by your mod are the punishments, sex dialogs are gone aside from punishments, follow and wait are both moved with the inventory so a user won't see the dialogs needed to follow because its hiden under your new sub-dialogs, the inventory commands are moved as well, but that's not nearly as frustrating as having to find the follow and wait or "ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you now"

I know that there are things not handled for now in the core because I wait to have Blabla position on cooperation. If your answer is the official position of Blabla and the team there is no problem for me to work sooner than planned on these features.

unfortunately, we're in as much limbo here as much as you are, we actually have code fixes in limbo waiting for release, but its still his mod

Strec maybe it's that i'm french soi use french version but what i was asking was not  a " problem" the mod is perfectly ... good to use ( don't find the good word sorry) it's just that nothing is explained i see the names like i said before " setingnamefolower" for exemple and the " help Windows"  Under said the same thing " for setingnamefolower i see " setingnamefolower" so in short i have no explication on what each things do so in the option tab what i have up to down is

in " toogle"

$PAHE_settingname_leashtoogle

................................._alwaysaggrotoogle

................................_showslavecounttoogle

in "slider"

..............................._runaway

.............................._rapetimer

..............................._severity

.............................._follower

in "debug"

the first on cant be read only the end can be REBOOTTOOGLE_RU i have undertand it's the reboot mod

............................._slavecount

............................_statspelltoogle

............................_debugtoogle

and last

in " key"

..........................._wistlekey

..........................._hotkey

..........................._modifierkey

before you ask i already tryed to "reboot" but it was the same in the older version of the mod i use LOOT and i don't have any "warning" and i use TES5EDIT if needed!

no problem with dialogs etc.. only the MCM menu and because the " help window ( Under) say the same thing ($PAHE....) i have no idea of what many menu do so i dont use them but a mod is better if you can use it to the fullest so i asked to know what each are for!

Sorry to ask but i really like the mod but i will like it better if in understand what is it lol!

Anyway thank you for your time!

for now, ignore those comments they seem to be confusing things more, read my response above and see if it answers your questions before your react as i said to both of you i can see by your questions and descriptions that its not a problem at your end, its a lack of translation from our end of the mod---we need translators working the team to fix those buttons you're seeing

I have read you coment  before so most of the "checker" ar for animation only thank you man!

For the "translator" if you mean translating English words or sentence in french i can do that i work at home so between two counseling  ( in short i help people with there life finding way to be happier and beter in there life (i'm a coach)) i can help my English is not bad ( not like natural born one but i'm not bad) but if it's for Scripting ... i can't sorry and to be honest i will be happy to help on a mod that i like with my modest capacity!

The only thing i can do is in short you gave me an English word or sentence and i translete it in french and give you the translation that YOU will inplement in your mod nothing more nothing less !

If that help i will be happy to help

for exemple Toogle is " basculer" it have many meaning this word  so it depend of what meaning you what to give him!

the french word for " slave" is " esclave" and enslaving is " reduire en esclavage"

it can change depending on the meaning you want to gave him so if its only tranduction from English words to french one you can count on me but i CANT touch you mod i can give you the words to use ONLY!

And one thing don't thank me for doing translation of words or sentences i do that because that's pleasing me nothing more nothing less!

everything is in your hand now!

But many thanks for your help

strec is refering to the strings in the mod that were meant to translate to your language, hopefully bla can get back to you on that, atm i don't know how that's done

ok so make things like i don't said anything ;)

that's not our intentions, we aim to work with the users here for a better experience for everybody, it's going to take some time for us tol earn what blabla intentions were with that part of the code, more so how to fix it right, BUt...

we do intend to fix it right, read the above spoiler for further info, if you haven't already...

Strec maybe it's that i'm french soi use french version but what i was asking was not  a " problem" the mod is perfectly ... good to use ( don't find the good word sorry) it's just that nothing is explained i see the names like i said before " setingnamefolower" for exemple and the " help Windows"  Under said the same thing " for setingnamefolower i see " setingnamefolower" so in short i have no explication on what each things do so in the option tab what i have up to down is

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

the first on cant be read only the end can be REBOOTTOOGLE_RU i have undertand it's the reboot mod

and last

in " key"

before you ask i already tryed to "reboot" but it was the same in the older version of the mod i use LOOT and i don't have any "warning" and i use TES5EDIT if needed!

no problem with dialogs etc.. only the MCM menu and because the " help window ( Under) say the same thing ($PAHE....) i have no idea of what many menu do so i dont use them but a mod is better if you can use it to the fullest so i asked to know what each are for!

Sorry to ask but i really like the mod but i will like it better if in understand what is it lol!

for now, ignore those comments they seem to be confusing things more, read my response above and see if it answers your questions before your react as i said to both of you i can see by your questions and descriptions that its not a problem at your end, its a lack of translation from our end of the mod---we need translators working the team to fix those buttons you're seeing

I just checked my MCM menu and noticed i have this problem too. I have the english version btw so i doubt it has something to do with that. I recently installed the repacked fixer version from a couple of posts ago. Before this everything worked fine but if it doesn't do anything i'm fine with it.

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

I just checked my MCM menu and noticed i have this problem too. I have the english version btw so i doubt it has something to do with that. I recently installed the repacked fixer version from a couple of posts ago. Before this everything worked fine but if it doesn't do anything i'm fine with it.

your  issue doesn't make sense, as there's an English translation file for those menus, its any other language that needs This file translated from english to see those menus

paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt

actually yes, i'm testing your beta with out beta, if i get the same results i expect to get, i'll retest it on the public release, But what i'm seeing so far and expecting is that your version will only change the location of the dialogs confusing pahe users, everything else about the mod is still under pahe control, the only way that'll change is for blabla to implement your changes into pahe, but as it sits your only changes have their own bugs we're already working on here

And we can't abandon are end of the core due to your own responses to how your mod will handle things - we handle things at the the core level that aren't handled at all in your mod

Don't be to careful to the dialogs in current version I did isolate them waiting to get them out, the only which will remain in the core are 'punish', 'wait' and 'stay' and will be optionally activable like all other things. All other dialogs are features IO and must be in the add-ons, for example it's normal that all sex dialogs are in PAHE even when I'll have implemented them.

i've crossed out those areas to note those are changes that you made without realizing, the only dialogs unchanged by your mod are the punishments, sex dialogs are gone aside from punishments, follow and wait are both moved with the inventory so a user won't see the dialogs needed to follow because its hiden under your new sub-dialogs, the inventory commands are moved as well, but that's not nearly as frustrating as having to find the follow and wait or "ok slave"..."i'm going to fuck you now"

I know that there are things not handled for now in the core because I wait to have Blabla position on cooperation. If your answer is the official position of Blabla and the team there is no problem for me to work sooner than planned on these features.

unfortunately, we're in as much limbo here as much as you are, we actually have code fixes in limbo waiting for release, but its still his mod

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

I have read you coment  before so most of the "checker" ar for animation only thank you man!

For the "translator" if you mean translating English words or sentence in french i can do that i work at home so between two counseling  ( in short i help people with there life finding way to be happier and beter in there life (i'm a coach)) i can help my English is not bad ( not like natural born one but i'm not bad) but if it's for Scripting ... i can't sorry and to be honest i will be happy to help on a mod that i like with my modest capacity!

The only thing i can do is in short you gave me an English word or sentence and i translete it in french and give you the translation that YOU will inplement in your mod nothing more nothing less !

for exemple Toogle is " basculer" it have many meaning this word  so it depend of what meaning you what to give him!

the french word for " slave" is " esclave" and enslaving is " reduire en esclavage"

it can change depending on the meaning you want to gave him so if its only tranduction from English words to french one you can count on me but i CANT touch you mod i can give you the words to use ONLY!

And one thing don't thank me for doing translation of words or sentences i do that because that's pleasing me nothing more nothing less!

strec is refering to the strings in the mod that were meant to translate to your language, hopefully bla can get back to you on that, atm i don't know how that's done

if you're looking to translate, that's the file

edit:

apparently some of the issues are there because that file hasn't been updated in almost a year, so i'll need to look into that as well

I apologize up front if this has already been answered. 

First, where do I find the log, I've turned it on in the MCM?

Second, when I come back from a save, the only functionality I get from the mod is that I'm able to have sex with the slave and all else doesn't happen. When using the slave info spell, all the old info has been reset back to zero. I can't get a response from the carry or wear this commands. I haven't provided mod lists or logs yet in the hopes that this is a simple issue. 

I have all the latest mods update and the mod order seems correct (AFAICT). I haven't performed the cleanup provided in the FAQ yet. I have used the status reboot option in the MCM and all it does is make my slave disappear from the slave list.

Edit:

Another thought crossed my mind.

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Paradise Halls 0.7.3 (you don't need the scriptpatch, that's already included in my file)

Requirement for "Advanced Follower Tweaks":

• Load AFT before Extension to prevent your slaves getting stuck in a trespassing situation.

I use MO. When it says load AFT (assuming Amazing Follower Tweaks) are we talking LOOT order or just mod order. 

Also, there was mentioned in the FAQ's the requirement that the extension follow the three Paradise Halls esp's. Loot put the camp esp after of the extension esp and I would need to change the meta info in LOOT to correct this (which is totally do-able). The reason I brought up this question is that slave list indicates my one slave by name but lists my slave count as 0/15.

Thank you Clifton but sorry i don't know how to install this txt file is it in the main menu, the data menu, etc... i don't want to make error so for now i have DL it but not used it!

if anybody can say me how to use it will be really good i don't want to disturb Clifton more, for what i have understand he is part of the team who do that mod and i don't think the only thing he have to do is to help me so  i will ask to anybody not only Clifton!

I understand that it's a mod where the modder takes informations from users and he must look at what people said but he don't have only that to do maybe he work or is in school (highschool for exemple) and have time he must work on the mod himself ( and have familly life too) so i ask to everyone!

Oh  and i have an idea of some " big" add-on for the mod i think it can be good to work with the "home sweet home" team!

It will not been done in one day because it's big but i will explain:

i remember a mod in oblivion where you can have your store  and sold what you find adventuring with addind a hirable shopkeeper and guard the idea come from it!

my idea is a "add on mod" for this one where you can get/buy/build some "place" where to make your slave work for you more or less the same as the farm mod for PaH original mod but this time we will use the functionality of PaH rebuild ( this mod) !

So what do we have here as " stats"

-Submission: this one will only play as the obedience of any slave!

-fear: same like before this one will only play for obedience!

-combat: this one can be used for " mercenary" job my idea is with this one to make slave make money for you by doing mercenary job!

-Respect: this one can be used as waitress so as a " café" or "restaurant" ( bar or dinning place)!

-Sex: easy it can be used for brothel work!

by using the same system as "home sweet home" when a slave is put to work  he/she will be removed for the slave count!

you MUST have a guard you can  train it ( combat/submission) or hire one!

It can be fun to " craft" yourself the building but even if i don't know how to "mod" it that must i think  need heartfire add-on ( because there already is a house building system) but you can " buy" it too ( for the one who don't like building house)!

It's only an idea for the slaves to stop been  " eyecandy" and to be more near the lore of the game  and the mod! a slaver don't enslave for eyecandy ( what are the slaves) but for interest!

it can be fun to  add too a system where when a slave have made good work for a longtime you can release it ( or not) but he/she continue to work for you as an hired worker this idea is for making thing like in this real world where sometime slave was send free by there owner because of their good work! this way the mode can have " good" slavers ( assuming slavers can be good lol) and " *ssh*le slaver" everyone will have there own way to play and it will add some fun to the game because to be honest slaves are for now just a little more than eyecandy!

it only an idea i have your team will chose what to do ( i don't know what can and can't be done) but i think that can be fun to work together with Home sweet home team and maybe other team that can be a pretty big mod add-on!

anyway thank everyone!

See you

update:

first a new paradise halls patch made to address issues with all current versions

(place that patch anywhere after paradise halls)

next due to complaints users now have the option to use version 5 :

or the latest version 6:

both versions have been repacked with the new patch and the combat patch returns, conflicts with other works have been sifted thru and separated, its now upto the users to retrieve the latest copy of felglow keep soon to be released

Second, when I come back from a save, the only functionality I get from the mod is that I'm able to have sex with the slave and all else doesn't happen. When using the slave info spell, all the old info has been reset back to zero. I can't get a response from the carry or wear this commands. I haven't provided mod lists or logs yet in the hopes that this is a simple issue. 

I have all the latest mods update and the mod order seems correct (AFAICT). I haven't performed the cleanup provided in the FAQ yet. I have used the status reboot option in the MCM and all it does is make my slave disappear from the slave list.

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI
  • Paradise Halls 0.7.3 (you don't need the scriptpatch, that's already included in my file)

• Load AFT before Extension to prevent your slaves getting stuck in a trespassing situation.

I use MO. When it says load AFT (assuming Amazing Follower Tweaks) are we talking LOOT order or just mod order. 

Also, there was mentioned in the FAQ's the requirement that the extension follow the three Paradise Halls esp's. Loot put the camp esp after of the extension esp and I would need to change the meta info in LOOT to correct this (which is totally do-able). The reason I brought up this question is that slave list indicates my one slave by name but lists my slave count as 0/15.

choose from 1 of the above files then reboot

if that doesn't fix it, i'll check back later and add that instructions on the logs, getting ready for work atm

Thank you Clifton but sorry i don't know how to install this txt file is it in the main menu, the data menu, etc... i don't want to make error so for now i have DL it but not used it!

if anybody can say me how to use it will be really good i don't want to disturb Clifton more, for what i have understand he is part of the team who do that mod and i don't think the only thing he have to do is to help me so  i will ask to anybody not only Clifton!

I understand that it's a mod where the modder takes informations from users and he must look at what people said but he don't have only that to do maybe he work or is in school (highschool for exemple) and have time he must work on the mod himself ( and have familly life too) so i ask to everyone!

Oh  and i have an idea of some " big" add-on for the mod i think it can be good to work with the "home sweet home" team!

i remember a mod in oblivion where you can have your store  and sold what you find adventuring with addind a hirable shopkeeper and guard the idea come from it!

my idea is a "add on mod" for this one where you can get/buy/build some "place" where to make your slave work for you more or less the same as the farm mod for PaH original mod but this time we will use the functionality of PaH rebuild ( this mod) !

-combat: this one can be used for " mercenary" job my idea is with this one to make slave make money for you by doing mercenary job!

-Respect: this one can be used as waitress so as a " café" or "restaurant" ( bar or dinning place)!

by using the same system as "home sweet home" when a slave is put to work  he/she will be removed for the slave count!

It can be fun to " craft" yourself the building but even if i don't know how to "mod" it that must i think  need heartfire add-on ( because there already is a house building system) but you can " buy" it too ( for the one who don't like building house)!

It's only an idea for the slaves to stop been  " eyecandy" and to be more near the lore of the game  and the mod! a slaver don't enslave for eyecandy ( what are the slaves) but for interest!

it can be fun to  add too a system where when a slave have made good work for a longtime you can release it ( or not) but he/she continue to work for you as an hired worker this idea is for making thing like in this real world where sometime slave was send free by there owner because of their good work! this way the mode can have " good" slavers ( assuming slavers can be good lol) and " *ssh*le slaver" everyone will have there own way to play and it will add some fun to the game because to be honest slaves are for now just a little more than eyecandy!

it only an idea i have your team will chose what to do ( i don't know what can and can't be done) but i think that can be fun to work together with Home sweet home team and maybe other team that can be a pretty big mod add-on!

anyway thank everyone!

See you

you'll have to ask musje on that, but einar mentioned making something similar to that

maybe check back on einar's thoughts about a combined effort with that

oh ya, the file you're asking about, sorry, its already in the mod as it sits, i'm sending that to you as an option if you'd like to get an idea what needs to be translated to other languages for blabla to add to the mod or if i can figure out what he's got going in that

Clifton was wondering instead of the version from nexus can i now use strec version combined with yours ??

his latest version 0.8x are still in testing, i've game-tested multiple slaves, but between other responsibilities both here and elsewhere i haven't had the time to game- test actual captures yet nor for that matter game-play after the new capture
 so i can't say for certain yet that his new versions are safe to mix with it

edit:

hopefully all goes well, i'll have an answer to that sometime this weekend

update:

first a new paradise halls patch made to address issues with all current versions

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_personality_fixes.esp

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 5 release h_rc0.5.zip

or the latest version 6:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 2 release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

both versions have been repacked with the new patch and the combat patch returns, conflicts with other works have been sifted thru and separated, its now upto the users to retrieve the latest copy of felglow keep soon to be released

Ok , I love u Mr   CliftonJD, for the update  :lol:

with one the update patch for me ,i use paradise_halls-0-7-SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6_fix

what option  version 5 + version 6 ?

you'll have to ask musje on that, but einar mentioned making something similar to that

oh ya, the file you're asking about, sorry, its already in the mod as it sits, i'm sending that to you as an option if you'd like to get an idea what needs to be translated to other languages for blabla to add to the mod or if i can figure out what he's got going in that

Clifton i was not " asking" anything to be honest you create ( with your  team) something i CAN'T do , so "asking" is too much i was only giving my idea on was can be good to add.

If it's done or not done it's not something i must " ask" i hate people who ask things thinking that what they want MUST be done it's just egoist nothing more nothing less. The only think i have done is to  give idea nothing more nothing less if the idea is something that your team  or the team who done Home sweet home or any other team like to do then it's their choice! the only thing i think is that my idea is pretty much precise so maybe that can help i said that because i have give idea on how it can work with the " slave skills" of your mod nothing more nothing less, it's why i put the idea in public message and not in private message , anyone  can like the idea or even  just part of it anf use it or not!

What i think is if it's based on your mod then the modder who want to use this idea ( or part of it) must give you crédits for the " base MOD" because without PaH it can't be done it's the support mod!

so i don't ask YOU to do it i just put my idea public and i don't care if people give me credit for the ideas now my idea is public so it's no longer My idea it's the idea of everyone who work with it or part of it!

I can't do the mod so if i " like" ( not "want", it's a too big word) this idea or part of it to be "born" then i give it free as a public idea it's no longer my idea now so anyone can feel free to use anything and even if they  want to keep the " crédits" to themself like if they don't have taken idea for anyone i don't care if that can give life to some of them nothing more nothing less!

Don't forget i'm NOT a modder (i only was one on neverwinter night (1) ( to be honest " scenario maker" i was A pen and paper Game Master at that time and i continu ( less but i do)) i CAN'T do a thing even if i want so i give the " power" the the real modders " do what you want with every idea i give freely to  the comunity!

In Short THANK YOU to ALL the CREATOR you are the BEST!

PS: for the "translation" i don't care if i have part french and part English in my game ( it's allready the case) i have no real problem with English and can even read book in English ( i read terry pratchet in english but that time i suffer) i prefer to read Michel moorcock, anne rice or Tolkien in English than pratchet lol ) i have too worked in Scotland as a cook ( my old job) so no real problem with English if it's not " terry pratchet english" lol th only problem was not English but the... variable ( computer) i will said ,if it's in English i don't have any problem !

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

if that doesn't fix it, i'll check back later and add that instructions on the logs, getting ready for work atm

anyway thank everyone!

See you

Clifton was wondering instead of the version from nexus can i now use strec version combined with yours ??

his latest version 0.8x are still in testing, i've game-tested multiple slaves, but between other responsibilities both here and elsewhere i haven't had the time to game- test actual captures yet nor for that matter game-play after the new capture

so i can't say for certain yet that his new versions are safe to mix with it

edit:

hopefully all goes well, i'll have an answer to that sometime this weekend

Thanks for the quick response. I posted this late last night and didn't have a chance to play with the load order, so I will be trying your suggestions as well as taking some time playing with MO and LOOT changes.

I'll let you all know how it all comes out. Thanks for the mod:)

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

your  issue doesn't make sense, as there's an English translation file for those menus, its any other language that needs This file translated from english to see those menus

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

edit:

apparently some of the issues are there because that file hasn't been updated in almost a year, so i'll need to look into that as well

I just ckecked in interface/translations that i do have the file. So yes it is confirmed that this is the reason why.

update:

or the latest version 6:

Ok , I love u Mr   CliftonJD, for the update  :lol:

with one the update patch for me ,i use paradise_halls-0-7-SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.6_fix

what option  version 5 + version 6 ?

i suspect that was meant to be a funny :angel:

Clifton i was not " asking" anything to be honest you create ( with your  team) something i CAN'T do , so "asking" is too much i was only giving my idea on was can be good to add.

If it's done or not done it's not something i must " ask" i hate people who ask things thinking that what they want MUST be done it's just egoist nothing more nothing less. The only think i have done is to  give idea nothing more nothing less if the idea is something that your team  or the team who done Home sweet home or any other team like to do then it's their choice! the only thing i think is that my idea is pretty much precise so maybe that can help i said that because i have give idea on how it can work with the " slave skills" of your mod nothing more nothing less, it's why i put the idea in public message and not in private message , anyone  can like the idea or even  just part of it anf use it or not!

What i think is if it's based on your mod then the modder who want to use this idea ( or part of it) must give you crédits for the " base MOD" because without PaH it can't be done it's the support mod!

so i don't ask YOU to do it i just put my idea public and i don't care if people give me credit for the ideas now my idea is public so it's no longer My idea it's the idea of everyone who work with it or part of it!

I can't do the mod so if i " like" ( not "want", it's a too big word) this idea or part of it to be "born" then i give it free as a public idea it's no longer my idea now so anyone can feel free to use anything and even if they  want to keep the " crédits" to themself like if they don't have taken idea for anyone i don't care if that can give life to some of them nothing more nothing less!

Don't forget i'm NOT a modder (i only was one on neverwinter night (1) ( to be honest " scenario maker" i was A pen and paper Game Master at that time and i continu ( less but i do)) i CAN'T do a thing even if i want so i give the " power" the the real modders " do what you want with every idea i give freely to  the comunity!

In Short THANK YOU to ALL the CREATOR you are the BEST!

PS: for the "translation" i don't care if i have part french and part English in my game ( it's allready the case) i have no real problem with English and can even read book in English ( i read terry pratchet in english but that time i suffer) i prefer to read Michel moorcock, anne rice or Tolkien in English than pratchet lol ) i have too worked in Scotland as a cook ( my old job) so no real problem with English if it's not " terry pratchet english" lol th only problem was not English but the... variable ( computer) i will said ,if it's in English i don't have any problem !

the idea's fine, for the most part it was already planned, aside from having the home sweet home system to remove them from pahe, we hadn't thought of that...

the translation as strec tried to explain comes thru your end as machine code because your skyrim is designed for a language other than english, if we get more users who share the same issue as terrorofmorrowind then it'll link back to the outdated english code for those users---what should be happening due to outdated code that it seems most of us would agree is a few missing buttons, not an entire missing interface of machine coded buttons as you see there

in your case, what might work as a temporary fix until we can get a language code made out for you is to open

Data\Interface\translations

that folder should have example names to use, if you're using french you would want to copy the paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH

to

paradise_halls_SLExtension_FRENCH

update:

or the latest version 6:

Thanks for the quick response. I posted this late last night and didn't have a chance to play with the load order, so I will be trying your suggestions as well as taking some time playing with MO and LOOT changes.

I'll let you all know how it all comes out. Thanks for the mod:)

so far its been discovered to be ok to let loot handle paradise halls, but pahe has to be last, adjust loot's priority system to accomplish this, if i remember right its the higher priority

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

Snip

I spent way too much time troubleshooting today :dodgy:  and now I've come up with some silly results from my efforts. Bottom line, I tried everything that I could think of and ended up using the last method from the FAQ and nuked it. Now I can load and install  SLExtension 0.1 g and it's hotfix, but the saves crash when I try to add any of the SLExtension 0.1 h RC files. The old saves (pre-clean up) will load with the RC files, but the cleaned ones won't. The cleaned saves include a save without any paradise halls/extensions and one with the extensions up to the 0.1 g files.

I may try to leave the instance and see if that makes a difference. I still have the former slave tied up and not having her in the same instance might kick something loose. You never know.

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

Snip

I spent way too much time troubleshooting today :dodgy:  and now I've come up with some silly results from my efforts. Bottom line, I tried everything that I could think of and ended up using the last method from the FAQ and nuked it. Now I can load and install  SLExtension 0.1 g and it's hotfix, but the saves crash when I try to add any of the SLExtension 0.1 h RC files. The old saves (pre-clean up) will load with the RC files, but the cleaned ones won't. The cleaned saves include a save without any paradise halls/extensions and one with the extensions up to the 0.1 g files.

I may try to leave the instance and see if that makes a difference. I still have the former slave tied up and not having her in the same instance might kick something loose. You never know.

those files weren't meant to be loaded together, that's what you've done wrong, that's why i told you to use the repacks as posted

you either use the old version g with the hotfix and nothing else or you use the old version g with the new version h

version h already contains the hotfix, adding them both in the same game creates a redundancy and damages the saves

thank Clifton for the translation that don't work but to be honest i don't care it's a WiP MOD and you already explain what everything do!

For the "idea" part  if most of it was already planed do  if i don't said anything (it's an expression ( i hope it's the good word in English) to said " so what i said was not usefull so make  like if  i don't say it ( because it's useless if it's allready planed)" but it's just an expression! ) but if the HsH system for removing was not planed i'm happy if the idea please you you can speak of it to your team and see if the idea please them to add to the " planed" things because it's team work it's not like only one people can choose lol even if " maybe" you are the boss of the team ( or maybe this blabla guy you was speaking of!

Anyway if i can do anything as a "non modder" to help you please just ask i will be happy to help ( outside working time bur i don't have to travel much between home and work because i work at home lol ( i'm disabled so i have a work that i can do with this)!

Anyway if you want help just ask , it's not like that can't please me to "work" as a modder but i don't know anything about that, i can  just use ( a little) the Construction set nothing more so if you want help with non modder things ( maybe testing or anything like that) feel free to ask i will be pleased if i can help wih my ... capacities even if it's not modding!

Anyway keep on the good work Clifton and everyone in the team ( and other teams that i don't forget ;)

see you

Anyway if you want help just ask

Il va avoir des problèmes pour ça si tu ne lis pas tes messages personnels :D

Message personnel? je n'ai rien reçue de ce type je croit mais je vais vérifier!

On dirait qu'il y as eu un bug sur l'interface du site pour moi j'avais bien le message mais pas d'icon pour m'en prévenir, dorénavant  je cliquerai dessus de temps en temps pour voir si il y en as!

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt

in " toogle"

in "slider"

in "debug"

and last

in " key"

edit:

I just ckecked in interface/translations that i do have the file. So yes it is confirmed that this is the reason why.

if you're still using mo i need you to move pahe as low as you can in both left and right panes until we figure out why you're english file isn't working

next if that doesn't fix your interface so that you atleast see the majority of the buttons only missing the updated buttons then i'll need you to delete everything related to pahe without running skyrim in between download it from that latest repack on the previous page and install it again

then load skyrim and coc qasmoke from the console to reboot pahe from the menu

do not leave the area until that says finished and the mcm lists the status as started

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

Snip

those files weren't meant to be loaded together, that's what you've done wrong, that's why i told you to use the repacks as posted

you either use the old version g with the hotfix and nothing else or you use the old version g with the new version h

version h already contains the hotfix, adding them both in the same game creates a redundancy and damages the saves

I did exactly what you are saying to do, what I was trying to indicate was that the only things that I was able to get the save to run with, was only using the g series by themselves. Adding the h RC series (per instructions) caused the saves to crash on loading.

No matter,  just before going to bed, I got the h RC series to work using the repacked RC 6 version. I don't know what it was that actually corrected the problem because I did three things that time. First: I changed instances, leaving the slave tied up behind (saved). Second: I downloaded all files again (including original mod) again and and reinstalled them.  And then I died (see original mod). I was able to go back (to the instance with the slave)  and re-enslaved my slave and the mod seems to be working now (after very limited play). There is one thing different now, when I whip the slave, she no longer cringes when I reach the submission point. All else works,does what it did, so far. I'll play some more later and see what happens.

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

Snip

I did exactly what you are saying to do, what I was trying to indicate was that the only things that I was able to get the save to run with, was only using the g series by themselves. Adding the h RC series (per instructions) caused the saves to crash on loading.

No matter,  just before going to bed, I got the h RC series to work using the repacked RC 6 version. I don't know what it was that actually corrected the problem because I did three things that time. First: I changed instances, leaving the slave tied up behind (saved). Second: I downloaded all files again (including original mod) again and and reinstalled them.  And then I died (see original mod). I was able to go back (to the instance with the slave)  and re-enslaved my slave and the mod seems to be working now (after very limited play). There is one thing different now, when I whip the slave, she no longer cringes when I reach the submission point. All else works,does what it did, so far. I'll play some more later and see what happens.

that's why i go thru the effort of repacking blabla's files into 1 handy dandy installation file for everybody's use, seems to be only super-users and modders understand how to assemble his works and as i've seen the difference between what's posted on the main page from what he's sent us in the past, there might still be missing files even in his update patches - my repacks cover all those possibilities,

edit:

in fact that's why i never snipped that out of my replies and why i wouldn't spoiler that section out either, intentionally waving it out there like a flag

the simple answer is a hard No(atleast not with his updated version8.x), i'll give the full report on my findings when i'm done, but todays bugs got to be too much. quite a few couldn't be reported to strec as they're expected from the code changes, not a bug for his other users, but this sets pahe back nearly 2 years of work, i'd say atleast as early as version g. frustrated at many points today, attempting to use my regular habits i'd come accustomed to with the updates of pahe and discovering that wasn't working....

update:

or the latest version 6:

Edit:

From the requirements:

Required:

• Skyrim
  • Sexlab
  • SkyUI

Snip

that's why i go thru the effort of repacking blabla's files into 1 handy dandy installation file for everybody's use, seems to be only super-users and modders understand how to assemble his works and as i've seen the difference between what's posted on the main page from what he's sent us in the past, there might still be missing files even in his update patches - my repacks cover all those possibilities,

edit:

in fact that's why i never snipped that out of my replies and why i wouldn't spoiler that section out either, intentionally waving it out there like a flag

The mod info is not being saved properly with my build. When I load a save, the numbers from the slave info spell are all set to zero and my interactions with the mod are not the same as what I had before the save/load. There nothing left to try to get this issue corrected. I'm moving on. I liked the mod a great deal, but if all my efforts disappear after a save/reload, I'm not going to keep it in my build.. I'm sure that one of my other mods is not playing well with it, but there you go. Take care, I'll keep checking up on the mod every once in a while.

snip

The mod info is not being saved properly with my build. When I load a save, the numbers from the slave info spell are all set to zero and my interactions with the mod are not the same as what I had before the save/load. There nothing left to try to get this issue corrected. I'm moving on. I liked the mod a great deal, but if all my efforts disappear after a save/reload, I'm not going to keep it in my build.. I'm sure that one of my other mods is not playing well with it, but there you go. Take care, I'll keep checking up on the mod every once in a while.

when your first efforts went in vain to install the wrong files, you should have stopped and asked for help.having made so many other trouble shooting efforts of your own already we've no idea what all you've done to fix things aside from attempting to clean, having failed at cleaning the save you've made things worse....

now i normally try to help people, Rarely ever rude, but you can't come here telling me there's nothing left to get the mod working...

you're a mo user, if you want it to work follow these directions carefully ignoring everything you may have read somewhere else:

step 1: disable everything paradise halls related from your left side where the files reside

step 2: load the prison cell save and let skyrim warn you about missing files

step 3: make a new prison save there

step 4: load the normal save and let skyrim warn you about missing files

step 5: make a new save there and quit

step 6: download papyrus data transfer from nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

step7: load that tool, we refer to it as a save cleaner here, only the best...

step8: by default it'll give a bunch of pop-up help windows, but in this case we're going to ignore all that, closing those thru any means possible until we get to the main window behind it...

step 9a: now from that main window there on the left side there should be 4 big white boxes with a

"select ess" button next to that 4th white box--click that button to load the saves to be cleaned:

the first save you'll want to clean is the prison cell save you just made so scroll to the bottom of that save list now and look for that save in the text

step 9b: having selected the save now look to the right of the big huge white box and you'll see a "remove unattached instances" button---click that and let it do its thing to clean your prison save

step 9c: repeat those 2 steps now for the save you run from, it should be the very last save in the list now as we just saved it after the prison cell

step 10: you can now close the save cleaner and reopen mo

step 11: re-enable paradise halls from nexus or updated paradise halls 7.3.1 in the left pane of mo

step 12: re-enable paradise halls sexlab extension repack in the left pane of mo

step 13: re-enable felglow slave camp or home sweet home if you use either of those addons with this

step 14: re-enable those mods in the right pane of mo for the load order now :

paradise_halls

paradise_halls_personality_fixes

paradise_halls_farengar's_study<<if you use it

pah_homesweethome<<if you use it

paradise_halls_felglow_slave_camp<<if you use it

paradise_halls_sexlab_extension

paradise_halls_sexlab_extension_fight

xpmse

step 15: ask a mo user how to edit your mo config files to enable papyrus logs

step 16: save mo and load skyrim with the new changes

step 17: load up your cleaned saves from the clean prison to the cleaned normal play

now, if for some reason those clean saves won't run after that, you'll need to post the log to find what else in your save is broken and get things running right so you can enjoy skyrim again

if for some reason you have a paradise halls mod that wasn't mentioned in the list above, That too will need to be posted with your issue for possible conflicts

edit:

forgot to mention you'll need to wait for the mcm to load and click start from the paradise halls sexlab extension menu to run it after that

edit 2:

if for any reason you need to skip a step above you'll need to inform us what went wrong or why you had to skip that step and we'll inform how to proceed from there

escuse me but i have one more question!

I see in the slave menu that after the reset slave there is another thing that can change name but sometime is called " femaleyoungeager" and sometime other things ( just below " reset slave") and i was thinking of what it do really because it seem you can clic on it ( don't tryed to do) i look at the traduction of the word eager in my language so i have more or less an idea on what is it but it's better to ask before doing sh*t so that is my question!

thank again!

Archived