[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

ok, i'm goingto try 325 because it is newer. Do i just overwrite these?

yep that's it

It seems to be working...for now. Thanks. Could this be papyrus related too?

wouldn't know that without looking at the logs

Just out of curiousity. You know maybe i have it set in a not so good load order.

if you think you might have a bad load order, sort it with loot giving loot the priority settings for pahe to go lower in the list, i think its higher priority lowers it in load order

I have two questions.

1 - Is it possible to delete the blood effect when we use the whip ?

2 - Can i have the details of how is calculated the price that Jerrek offer for a slave ? Even a copy of the file which calculate would be fine.

I have two questions.

1 - Is it possible to delete the blood effect when we use the whip ?

2 - Can i have the details of how is calculated the price that Jerrek offer for a slave ? Even a copy of the file which calculate would be fine.

1: issues with the whip can't be removed from an addon mod, that would need to be done from pah, not pahe

strec is rebuilding pah if you want to ask hi about that

2: only blabla understood the math behind jarrek, but if you want to try it yourself look at PAHSlaveValueAnalysisQuestScript

lol, i can tell ya this :

Float fWeightMod = (slave.GetLeveledActorBase().GetWeight() / 50.0) + 0.5

means your slave is worth more if you have a mod for heavyset people in the game to make slaves from them

Clifton was wondering instead of the version from nexus can i now use strec version combined with yours ??

update:

paradise_halls sl extension release h_rc0.5 repack for pah8-3.zip

this update adds pahe dialogs to pah8.3 to be installed onto a new game or possibly a clean save, old saves make unstable updates

as a result of the above needing a new game the collar effects as listed in the menu are still untested

escuse me one out of subject asking  (the " boss" of the website can supress it if it's not a good place to ask) i want to learn modding skyrim ( i know it's a little late to do it but i want) did someone know of a good guide to do that from zero to hight level modding ( with script etc... ( don't i don't really care of graphic modding)) if possible in french but English is good too!

Thank

!

escuse me one out of subject asking  (the " boss" of the website can supress it if it's not a good place to ask) i want to learn modding skyrim ( i know it's a little late to do it but i want) did someone know of a good guide to do that from zero to hight level modding ( with script etc... ( don't i don't really care of graphic modding)) if possible in french but English is good too!

Thank

!

probably this:

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Papyrus

Thank Clifton!

Strec i don't try to do everything and in my old time i i have made many c, c++ and more C# ( i have a national professional Qualification in this last one so i know how to use code but every type of coding have diferences so i seach for a guide because even if i understand quick than other that type of this ( that was my work 2 years ago) i have no knoledge of " moding but i understand all concept of it i just need to know the " code" of this one in short i don't ask with no knowledge i juste have NEVER tried the scrypting of TES!

Comme tu comprend le français j'ai un diplôme de niveau 3 ( professionnel) obtenu a l'AFPA de developpeur logiciel ( j'ai pas mal de diplôme diferent lol vendeur/cuisinier/ développeur logiciel et coaching ( je suis un petit ( de presque 2 mettre) cumulard !

My most important thing is my wife and my work ( i work at home doing internet life coaching) i don't have kid but we will adopt ( i don't want to have kid myself because i have a multiple sclerosis and don't want my kid to have it ( it's genetical) ) i will do that in my free time when my wife play FPS ( she is a trigger happy lol)!

Was joking :)

As Papyrus is object oriented you may not have to much problem with scripting even if there is a lack of array types and loop controls. The first thing I did at begining was to do my own libraries...

The alias system to manage in-game instance of object, by quests, is more surprising and, in my opinion, too weighted (c'est lourd quoi :P )

Learn slavery by making your wife test the mods, it's often harsher than whipping :D

Thank Clifton!

Strec i don't try to do everything and in my old time i i have made many c, c++ and more C# ( i have a national professional Qualification in this last one so i know how to use code but every type of coding have diferences so i seach for a guide because even if i understand quick than other that type of this ( that was my work 2 years ago) i have no knoledge of " moding but i understand all concept of it i just need to know the " code" of this one in short i don't ask with no knowledge i juste have NEVER tried the scrypting of TES!

Comme tu comprend le français j'ai un diplôme de niveau 3 ( professionnel) obtenu a l'AFPA de developpeur logiciel ( j'ai pas mal de diplôme diferent lol vendeur/cuisinier/ développeur logiciel et coaching ( je suis un petit ( de presque 2 mettre) cumulard !

My most important thing is my wife and my work ( i work at home doing internet life coaching) i don't have kid but we will adopt ( i don't want to have kid myself because i have a multiple sclerosis and don't want my kid to have it ( it's genetical) ) i will do that in my free time when my wife play FPS ( she is a trigger happy lol)!

nice background knowledge to bring to skyrim modding and you're welcome

Thank Clifton!

You know i'm maybe much older than you (more or less 35yo) but i'm from some sort of strange familly we where all " free" to do what we wanted ( but have moral code) the only Big rule was " if you fall trying to do something get up and never give up try again and again" and we too have a "non clasical familly" what i mean is my mother never said me what to do i must be the one to choose and in the point of never giving up i was excellent lol!

In France our "diploma" are more or less in the system 5 is the lower and 1 the highter and abitually that take some years  between 2 concecutive number  at a time i have only a level 5 diploma ( cook) but there is something in France where you can try to get  a diploma highter with less time ( not a scolarship diploma but a Professional one ( in short school give  diploma of each level but there is diferent name of diploma ( who do the same thing as the scolar one and have the same level) but the only thing to enter one of this Professional school is to pass a test on the type of diploma you want to see if you have what it take to folow the class! at that time i had only a level 5 but i try ( more or less for fun ( i tryed only for trying ( but was not thinking i can be accepted in class for a level 3 diplôma only with level 5) but i made a good test and was accepted and the formation time was really shorter ( 8 months for a level 3 diploma) i  had no life doing my formation i was studying from 8am to 0am without stopping i do that for 8 months and finishing by having my diploma with good " number" ( 93/100)!

In short when i decide something nothing stop me even a wall lol!

and to be honest i have my idea of a mod that was existing on oblivion i want to see in skyrim lol ( but i forgot his name i find it on H*ngf*r* and in shot it's  a mod where you can DO kid yourself by any mean ( lover/ Rape/ slave/ etc...) and the kid can be influenced by the mother ( lover's kid see you has a father/ rape victim will hate you and sometime try to kill you or hire killers and for slaves 3 possibility if the slave has flee and give birth in hidden the kid will hide too in feat, if the slave was not "submisive enought" same for the kid ( and he can have many way to act ( trying to kill you, flee or be partly submisive and for the submisive slave the kid will  be too)!

many things was haded pregnancy/ the kid will have the race of one of the 2 parents and they can do things depending on parents ( for exemple rich parent can do lazy kid, etc..) i was thinking this mod was awsome.... but it wee be more exact to sayd that was a mod collection packed in one pack!

I know that i can't do that alone but if i can made one part that can be fun lol ( and you have done one too with your team) and i don't care if people stop playing skyrim ( for exemple because of FO4) i just want to do this for my own pleasure of " doing it" i don't even car if people like it... i'm like this lol!

Learn slavery by making your wife test the mods, it's often harsher than whipping :D

i will not do that she can like it lol she is the most extrem of us two ( she is playing carmageddon reincarnation now and i heard her saying  things like " go to your grave old ass you cost too much to us!" or " " YES i got the kid" lol!

It's just that she don't like RPG and action RPG type game she is more.... destroyer type lol!

Was joking :)

As Papyrus is object oriented you may not have to much problem with scripting even if there is a lack of array types and loop controls. The first thing I did at begining was to do my own libraries...

The alias system to manage in-game instance of object, by quests, is more surprising and, in my opinion, too weighted (c'est lourd quoi :P )

Lol, i read that as "Learn slavery on your wife before you test the mod." For some reason. :lol::D

Anyway i wash you good luck with the mod itself (core PAH ofcourse). Looking forward to what you can cook up in the future. :)

Thank Clifton!

You know i'm maybe much older than you (more or less 35yo) but i'm from some sort of strange familly we where all " free" to do what we wanted ( but have moral code) the only Big rule was " if you fall trying to do something get up and never give up try again and again" and we too have a "non clasical familly" what i mean is my mother never said me what to do i must be the one to choose and in the point of never giving up i was excellent lol!

In France our "diploma" are more or less in the system 5 is the lower and 1 the highter and abitually that take some years  between 2 concecutive number  at a time i have only a level 5 diploma ( cook) but there is something in France where you can try to get  a diploma highter with less time ( not a scolarship diploma but a Professional one ( in short school give  diploma of each level but there is diferent name of diploma ( who do the same thing as the scolar one and have the same level) but the only thing to enter one of this Professional school is to pass a test on the type of diploma you want to see if you have what it take to folow the class! at that time i had only a level 5 but i try ( more or less for fun ( i tryed only for trying ( but was not thinking i can be accepted in class for a level 3 diplôma only with level 5) but i made a good test and was accepted and the formation time was really shorter ( 8 months for a level 3 diploma) i  had no life doing my formation i was studying from 8am to 0am without stopping i do that for 8 months and finishing by having my diploma with good " number" ( 93/100)!

In short when i decide something nothing stop me even a wall lol!

and to be honest i have my idea of a mod that was existing on oblivion i want to see in skyrim lol ( but i forgot his name i find it on H*ngf*r* and in shot it's  a mod where you can DO kid yourself by any mean ( lover/ Rape/ slave/ etc...) and the kid can be influenced by the mother ( lover's kid see you has a father/ rape victim will hate you and sometime try to kill you or hire killers and for slaves 3 possibility if the slave has flee and give birth in hidden the kid will hide too in feat, if the slave was not "submisive enought" same for the kid ( and he can have many way to act ( trying to kill you, flee or be partly submisive and for the submisive slave the kid will  be too)!

many things was haded pregnancy/ the kid will have the race of one of the 2 parents and they can do things depending on parents ( for exemple rich parent can do lazy kid, etc..) i was thinking this mod was awsome.... but it wee be more exact to sayd that was a mod collection packed in one pack!

I know that i can't do that alone but if i can made one part that can be fun lol ( and you have done one too with your team) and i don't care if people stop playing skyrim ( for exemple because of FO4) i just want to do this for my own pleasure of " doing it" i don't even car if people like it... i'm like this lol!

actually that does sound like a great mod, but if you're only 35 that makes you a year younger :P

Ok.. I've looked all over this forum and I can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue.. But every time I go to "Ok Slave"... "We are going to have sex".. it works fine until the end, when all of a sudden the slave is stuck in the final animation of the act.. Can anyone help?  The Rape feature works, but not the have sex..

Edit.. I think I figured it out.. I don't think I ran FNIS after I set everything up.. That seems to have fixed it.. What was happening was it was staying in the lst animation instead of pumping the floor like it was supposed to.

Terror lol but you are mors or less right i'm naturaly dominant and she is naturaly submissive...so.... the only thing is when she play FPS type game as multiplayer only at that point she is totaly dominant lol, what is fun is i'm the one who make her that way ( submissive ( but only to me)) and even her parents don't understand how i can have tamed her, it's funeven when she is  unrespectfull over her parents i'm th one who " tame" her . So it's fun her parents have never seen her like that, but she is easyer to leave that way (before she was.... too much... irespectfull lol)!

Clifton i'm near 36 in four month to be exact. And yes that was a great mod or to be exact a mod collection, think of it as if your mod, home sweet home, fleglow camp rebuild, sexlab and many other was packed in only one i think near 30 mods who work todether perfectly maybe more that was this type of mod colection!

And who know maybe when the time come and my mod will be done he can work todether with your and many more, that's the idea behind everything i want to do! creating my part and after asking to the other team the " go" to create patch for making them work together! for now i have some idea for the mods to combine your mod, Home sweet home, the sexlab prostitution mod, the sexslave mod and maibe more i think it can be fun to add the " become a bard" and add some patch for give some sort of mesmerize power to some song and more my idea is not completly made but you she the generality of my idea! Oh and one of the bigest part of the mod collection i was speaking is the "AI oblivion" you can find on H*ngF*re ( no publicity lol)!

So my idea is to stay here on this website and put in on when he will be done because i will use Sexlab for the animation part ( if the boss of sexlab is ok with it)!

But you know for now the only thing i can do is.... Learning...so  it's not now but like before if my ideas gives ideas to others and they want to use part of them i don't care it will be a too big mod for only me to do i will begin alone and maybe find a team and maybe other team will want to have their mod added in and it's all good! i see modders like software creators, a silly band of crazy people who just like to "Create" something and it's better if it's something you want to use too. No " rule" " no "thinking" only  " creativity" and " Madness" ( in the good way of it) we are all parts of sheogorath ( i take the mouth i want to eat a brain pie (it's in oblivion S.I. add on)! lol )!

anyway see you soon everyone bye!

Okay,  so I just realized that this extension to PAH existed.  I've been trying to make heads / Tails of all the bits and pieces but my aging brain isn't following it so well.

I have PAH 1.7.3 installed.  I just downloaded 1.7.31 ..  now .. where do I go from there to install the extension?  I've downloaded 13 files backtracking this thread about 15 pages or so.  Which ones do I actually need?

EDIT:

So I believe I have it figured out .. I only need to install paradise halls sl extension 0.1h rco0.6 fix ? 

I see the repack also, but it seems to have a problem when I try to install it (NMM infamous "A problem occurred during install:" message with no details).

Be careful, PAH 0.7.31 is the last version of PAH that will be compatible as it is with current working extensions, and I'll let this version inline to avoid a second piracy on this mod (I don't speak of PAH Sexlab Extension). 

I'm reworking the PAH core and it would be a bad idea for now to launch to quick new mods based on the new PAH, let me the time to see exactly (and publish) the exact shape I'll define for the new version. Note that it will be easier to have extensions done on this next version I think, perhaps more work to do but must freedom :)

Okay,  so I just realized that this extension to PAH existed.  I've been trying to make heads / Tails of all the bits and pieces but my aging brain isn't following it so well.

I have PAH 1.7.3 installed.  I just downloaded 1.7.31 ..  now .. where do I go from there to install the extension?  I've downloaded 13 files backtracking this thread about 15 pages or so.  Which ones do I actually need?

EDIT:

So I believe I have it figured out .. I only need to install paradise halls sl extension 0.1h rco0.6 fix ? 

I see the repack also, but it seems to have a problem when I try to install it (NMM infamous "A problem occurred during install:" message with no details).

if you try to use the files from the main page you'll need to read blabla's spoilers very carefully for proper install, my best recommendation is the file quote below

update:

first a new paradise halls patch made to address issues with all current versions

attachicon.gifparadise_halls_personality_fixes.esp

(place that patch anywhere after paradise halls)

next due to complaints users now have the option to use version 5 :

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 5 release h_rc0.5.zip

or the latest version 6:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack 2 release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

both versions have been repacked with the new patch and the combat patch returns, conflicts with other works have been sifted thru and separated, its now upto the users to retrieve the latest copy of felglow keep soon to be released

if this is giving a nmm installer error you'll either need to unzip the files and install manually Or ask around for how to fix nmm errors (i don't use nmm, old school direct installer from zips so couldn't help with that)

Paradise Halls has just been updated,though all new functions are already existed in the plugin as I've noticed , I'd like to ask that will the updating of the plugin keep following up?

if you're refering to strec's latest 8.x versions follow the comment below and treat it as a wip beta project i can only guarantee the posted version of pahe to work on his current 8.3 version, testing will need to be done for any changes he makes from there before any new releases or assurances of pahe for that

also only the pahe repack listed at the bottom of the previous page is stable with that at this time

Clifton was wondering instead of the version from nexus can i now use strec version combined with yours ??

update:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_rc0.5 repack for pah8-3.zip

this update adds pahe dialogs to pah8.3 to be installed onto a new game or possibly a clean save, old saves make unstable updates

as a result of the above needing a new game the collar effects as listed in the menu are still untested

Be careful, PAH 0.7.31 is the last version of PAH that will be compatible as it is with current working extensions, and I'll let this version inline to avoid a second piracy on this mod (I don't speak of PAH Sexlab Extension). 

I'm reworking the PAH core and it would be a bad idea for now to launch to quick new mods based on the new PAH, let me the time to see exactly (and publish) the exact shape I'll define for the new version. Note that it will be easier to have extensions done on this next version I think, perhaps more work to do but must freedom :)

(quoting this to the user above and to anybody else looking for the same questions)

Another information to users upgrading from PAH0.7.3 to 0.7.31

You won't really have difficulty to do this. Versions are all two contitued by a .esm and a .bsa so the new version replace the old one.

BUT

If you have scripts used by PAH and existing as .pex in data/scripts or .psc in data/scripts/source these ones will be used and not the new PAH ones.

There are 2 reasons it can appear :

• You did use long long before an very old version of PAH which didn't have a BSA (in this case remove the files)
  • You use a mod that modify PAH scripts (in this case don't delete them or you will break this mod)

There are no reason for an add-on to modify and replace original scripts and it would never happen. Does a mod replace the initial quest script when it use a quest with a script?

Another information to users upgrading from PAH0.7.3 to 0.7.31

You won't really have difficulty to do this. Versions are all two contitued by a .esm and a .bsa so the new version replace the old one.

BUT

If you have scripts used by PAH and existing as .pex in data/scripts or .psc in data/scripts/source these ones will be used and not the new PAH ones.

There are 2 reasons it can appear :

• You did use long long before an very old version of PAH which didn't have a BSA (in this case remove the files)
  • You use a mod that modify PAH scripts (in this case don't delete them or you will break this mod)

There are no reason for an add-on to modify and replace original scripts and it would never happen. Does a mod replace the initial quest script when it use a quest with a script?

1>that describes pahe for many scripts

2>reasoning for this is unknown other than original author left it there untouched for so long the updates requested for pahe needed to be done from those scripts

to that extent its possibly why the latest pahe version 6 won't start on a clean save with the latest pah0.8x and was unstable attempting to update pah from the old save

2>reasoning for this is unknown other than original author left it there untouched for so long the updates requested for pahe needed to be done from those scripts

No maintenance by the original author, even if for a very long time does not matter.

If you completly modify a script from the .esm it apply for any updates of the base .esm (it's the case here) but also for any other add-on and can easily break them!

Inheritance is here to solve this problem with the keyword extends. By doing a new script, with a new name evidently,  extending the original you can completly rewrite any function or event letting the other add-ons using the old one or doing the same for their own needs.

Thanks.  I used savetool to remove the 1.7.3 scripts.  I then removed 1.7.3 and the associated slave camp,  Installed 1.7.31 the associated slave camp and then Installed sl extension 0.1h rc0.6 fixed .... loaded my save and let it simmer for a bit.  Everything seems to be working fine.

From what I am seeing in the messages here, there are two branches for paradise halls, the version on nexus and a version here.   What is the difference between the two branches?

Is the personality patch in addition to the current version of pah and pahe? 

Thanks.  I used savetool to remove the 1.7.3 scripts.  I then removed 1.7.3 and the associated slave camp,  Installed 1.7.31 the associated slave camp and then Installed sl extension 0.1h rc0.6 fixed .... loaded my save and let it simmer for a bit.  Everything seems to be working fine.

From what I am seeing in the messages here, there are two branches for paradise halls, the version on nexus and a version here.   What is the difference between the two branches?

Is the personality patch in addition to the current version of pah and pahe? 

the difference between pah on nexus and here at loverslab you'd need to wait for strec's response for the most part its his redesign in progress

the personality fix is a patch for any/all current versions of pah, it was intentionally left separate that if the new author of pah chooses to fix that bug on his own the patch can be removed

Archived