[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

To clarify things I'll say it again :

Even if I'm the new owner of PAH, the version 0.7.3 will remain disponible on Nexus, there is no question to block users and modders to pursuit using it if they want.

The version 0.7.31 (same version with some small features added and add-ons separated from the main package) will same remain disponible on Nexus and on the LoversLab thread, independently of the advancement of PAH.

The developpement of PAH after that (0.8.x and others) will be done on LL and only stables versions will be diffused on Nexus too. 

May I suggest a new naming convention? to avoid install problem for the new users.

Well, it seems that we are all in the same page here, let's hope the best!. EinarrTheRed I don't know any irish guy in person really, but if all of are half the bad asses you seems in movies you are my kind of people!.

Come on all of you beloved modders!, just put some lube between your keyboards and rub them together until they were satisfied and all the tension dispels! lol.

Thank Clifton JD for your answer. When I posted the papyrus error I didn't know that they were from the original PAH, the log was not really clear about that, or perhaps I should pay more attention because it's confusing sometimes("PAH" "PAHE" I'm human XD).

Sorry if I was flaming your mod, It was never my intention to do it or to generate any problem. I know there is a lot of people that love trolling, but I'm not one of them.

It's also obvious that you are dealing with a lot here, at the end of the day is all about free work over a game mod, so it should be frustrating sometimes. Sorry if I give you extra work.

I know that I'm a John Doe here, and sorry if this sound bad to you, but a lot of this issues could be avoided with a more careful reading in both sides. I will do my best on improving my ways also. And like always thank for your time.

:cool:

I agree with the statement a bit up. Why not both?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

We'll see who will make the best slavery overhaul; a little healthy competition never hurt anything.

as i said in my prior statement i'll be taking a look at his mod and testing it for compatibility

i've read a bit from his thread, but between things in the real life and the huge response from it i haven't had time to read up on it all yet, so far he's already reporting possible conflicts between them on his thread if used with his latest version, but his newer responses below bring some confusion to this as he's still wanting the benefits of pahe so he doesn't need to rewrite it as well

so with that confusion going i'd suggest any who wish to try it use it first with the version he's suggested, i will be testing both versions in time, i wouldn't suggest this to everybody because it can give unexpected results that neither author is ready for

i might even need to get back on the public pahe for a more stable testing grounds

hopefully things go well, i'll let you know...

Thank Clifton JD for your answer. When I posted the papyrus error I didn't know that they were from the original PAH, the log was not really clear about that, or perhaps I should pay more attention because it's confusing sometimes("PAH" "PAHE" I'm human XD).

Sorry if I was flaming your mod, It was never my intention to do it or to generate any problem. I know there is a lot of people that love trolling, but I'm not one of them.

It's also obvious that you are dealing with a lot here, at the end of the day is all about free work over a game mod, so it should be frustrating sometimes. Sorry if I give you extra work.

I know that I'm a John Doe here, and sorry if this sound bad to you, but a lot of this issues could be avoided with a more careful reading in both sides. I will do my best on improving my ways also. And like always thank for your time.

Thank you for saying that, it is appreciated.  It is perhaps true we have not always responded in the best way possible, we're only human.  If you are frustrated by bugs and slow development, please understand we are frustrated too... probably more than you.  Sometimes that slips out without us meaning for it too.

Yes we are dealing with a lot, more than is being publicly said or should be publicly said.  Far more has been made public already than I would have liked, but I guess some of it had to be.

As for being John Doe here, keep this in mind.  A few months ago I was John Doe here, I wandered in and went "wow... someone has kept PAH alive and is fixing shit... awesome!!!!"  (Seriously, that was about my literal first reaction).  Then I said... "hey, can I do anything to help... I can build stuff?"  An they asked me to move the entrance to the slave camp, which was an easy fix for me and I did that.  One thing led to another and next thing I know I'm spending a lot of time rebuilding the camp and now I'm... "that crazy Irish dude who rebuilt the camp" for whatever that's worth... which most days isn't much. :lol:

Same thing over at MME... Ed98 updated it and it works for me now.  So I says to Ed... hey Ed I wanna say thanks, would an update of all the milk pump locations be helpful, that's something I could do to give back.  Sure, says Ed.  An now I'm making that mod.

Point is... if you don't want to remain a John/Jane Doe... maybe start with "How can I help?"  You'll rarely find that unwelcome anywhere.  Just a point for anyone to consider.

PS... the view from the new Markarth milking station may be one of the best views in Skyrim in my opinion... but I'm a lil biased :D  (The milk maid in the image is also a PAHE slave from the forth coming Prettier Bandits and is wearing the NiuNiu gear available here on LL)

hehe, cute milk maid i'll agree there, the station is nice too, sorry haven't had time to test mme yet, but seems you're in touch with the author now, that's better yet...

I agree with the statement a bit up. Why not both?

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

We'll see who will make the best slavery overhaul; a little healthy competition never hurt anything.

Why do you want absolutly have competition. As I stated in most of my previous posts, if you read them, I don't seek any war (I have passed the age for that :P ) and one more time in my last post I propose collaboration.

For now, I have no problem with the modders of the team and have no intention to have some. The only code conflict between mods is with only a part of Blabla mod and I'll see how to solve this with him as soon as he will be disponible.

In my gameplay

- I need a slaver camp for the player. EinarrTheRed has worked a very nice one with the only problem is I lost my way in :) For now, I've no reason to do another.

- I need the ability to store my slaves in places I want. Musje did that, I wait for 0.92 to  see if it correspond to my needs, why do another system?

- I need the ability to put my slaves at work and make them produce goods. It seems Musje and EinarrTheRed are on this, I'll wait a moment.

- I need to have sex with slaves, I have 10+  methods to do that, for now I wont do anything on the subject (but a little add-on as an example on using PAH as master) 

And so on...

I'll soon deliver the 0.8.1 of PAH and you'll see that I only work, in the core, on the basic slavery things, no more features and on the contrary I remove features to put them later in add-ons. The only feature I let FOR NOW is the quest tracker because there is no other alternative than this one and I'm not sure of the compatibility. Even the enslavement perks are optionnal.

Good play :)

edit: did post on the same time as EinarrTheRed, will perhaps have to edit after reading. 

excellent, i'll let you know what i find as i get time for testing it

Okay, well I guess it is just another thing for people using the mod to have to sift through.  It is a bit confusing because of multiple people that have being working with the mod.  So I downloaded what is a new different version yesterday?  There is going to be a problem for some of us with updates and actually being able to get the best mod but do understand from music how difficult it can be to have great, or even not so great artist working hopefully together on a project.  It will help if the names can really be clear.  Otherwise, we are going to get installation problems, conflicts, and confusion.

Clifton and others working on this mod have done a fabulous job and brought hours of enjoyment for players from Paradise Halls which was dead.  I believe they have improved over the original mod which was always one of my favorites!!!  So once again, thank you for your great work and effort.

if everything works, i'll keep you informed as to what works in what order

So..

-Should I use this mod with the old Paradise Halls from Nexus

-Only the new Paradise Hall (Relaunched)

-Or the new and this extension together?

as i said above, you're welcome to try it with both together, but use his early version for now as suggested, until we get time to test things and get back to you on what works

Okay, well I guess it is just another thing for people using the mod to have to sift through.  It is a bit confusing because of multiple people that have being working with the mod.  So I downloaded what is a new different version yesterday?  There is going to be a problem for some of us with updates and actually being able to get the best mod but do understand from music how difficult it can be to have great, or even not so great artist working hopefully together on a project.  It will help if the names can really be clear.  Otherwise, we are going to get installation problems, conflicts, and confusion.

Clifton and others working on this mod have done a fabulous job and brought hours of enjoyment for players from Paradise Halls which was dead.  I believe they have improved over the original mod which was always one of my favorites!!!  So once again, thank you for your great work and effort.

If collaboration is indeed going to happen, I propose that indeed a naming convention is required! 

Just so that all the mods / addons can be quickly found and installed.

Just like the Devious series of mods. Good suggestion Ammo12ga!

So..

-Should I use this mod with the old Paradise Halls from Nexus

-Only the new Paradise Hall (Relaunched)

-Or the new and this extension together?

Use the one from the Nexus for now, Then install this thread's mod over it. Then u can install some addon's if you like. Everything works. Just the occassional CTD, but not very frequent. CTD's going to happen anyway in skyrim.

comparing this to dd, we're missing an author here at the moment, makes organizing things like min has a bit difficult, we'll have to add that to the big list of to-do's, but for now, compatibility testing...

Ok, I retired myself from modding like 10 years ago, but I had seen this before, believe me so (and forget my English) I would like to put some Ice here, before a Moderator comes and, eventually, put everything in order.

1 - You have the original Paradise Hall

2 - You have Paradise Hall - SexLab Extension (dependent on PH Paradise Halls 0.7.3)

3 - And you have the new Paradise Hall Relaunched

So, (this is just a suggestion and probably most of you already though the same) let consider the Sexlab Extension and the new Paradise Hall Relaunched forks of the same mod (like the Linux distros with 0.7.3 as core). And both of them working and sharing their effort, if they wanted, to create two different version of the same mod with maximum compatibility.

That way we could all benefit, (2 persons work better than 1, and 2 group even better) and if someone wanted to create and addon, he/she doesn't have to create 2 different version of the same addon for each mod...

If you don't want to collaborate with each other (I'm not saying you don't want to, but it could be a possibility) that would imply twice the effort for any other modder who want to develop and addon, we will have to "chose" between one or the other, and believe I don't want to chose (and I don't want to disrespect the work of nobody either).

So, let be friendly and collaborative

ok, let's hope it works out that way

Hermm, i don't know how to say this but somehow my whip turned into a throwable torch? :huh:...Yeah, it sounds as weard as i though it would be. Is it possible the mod isn't compatible with throwable weapons? I mean PAH in general. Also for some reason some npc's keep dissappearing for no reason, even with the collar on and the option selected in the mcm menu.

Hermm, i don't know how to say this but somehow my whip turned into a throwable torch? :huh:...Yeah, it sounds as weard as i though it would be. Is it possible the mod isn't compatible with throwable weapons? I mean PAH in general. Also for some reason some npc's keep dissappearing for no reason, even with the collar on and the option selected in the mcm menu.

is this original pah with pahe or is this the relaunch from strec and is that the leash collar on or the generic slave collar

is pahe loaded last or is there something else loaded after it

also is this using the repack posted or blabla's files on the main page

is this original pah with pahe or is this the relaunch from strec and is that the leash collar on or the generic slave collar

it's normal pah 7.3 with the repack. but i think i solved it partly, i still have the dissappearing dslave though. i"m using the leash with the advanced option, also tried it on a slave from hydra's slavegirls.

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6 fixed.zip

anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed

if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there

i wanna single file mod -...! install and go!

quoted above

it's normal pah 7.3 with the repack. but i think i solved it partly, i still have the dissappearing dslave though. i"m using the leash with the advanced option, also tried it on a slave from hydra's slavegirls.

that mod can't be fixed without rewriting That mod, the slaves are deleted by it

Hello

First i'm new on this mod but find it really good but don't understand some things in the MCM menu option so i will ask so if anyone can answer me please!

First thing first i'm not English so please use simple English to explain ( i'm from France sorry)!

first: what the " leash" do ( the naturaly not checked item)?

second: the run away seems to be the number of obedience you need for the slave for not running away ( 60 mean you need 61 for the slave for not running away) i am right and did he do other things?

3rd: the " health" seem to be the minimum number for enslaving someone i am right and did it do other thing!

4rth: what the severity do? i don't undertand any of it sorry!

5th: did there is some sort of " guide"  who explain how the mod work?

Last many thanks for the mod Creator ( maybe creators) it seems to be an incredible mod i just begin to test it for now so i can't say more about it but it " seem" to be incredible!

Thank you!

PS: i don't want to disturb the Creator with my questions so anybody who know and want to  answer is welcome and i will be gratefull to him!

anybody else updating older saves to this version need to reboot pah from the mcm and wait til it says completed

if for some reason it seems stuck then don't save that, reload then coc qasmoke using the console and reboot it from there

Hello

First i'm new on this mod but find it really good but don't understand some things in the MCM menu option so i will ask so if anyone can answer me please!

First thing first i'm not English so please use simple English to explain ( i'm from France sorry)!

first: what the " leash" do ( the naturaly not checked item)?

second: the run away seems to be the number of obedience you need for the slave for not running away ( 60 mean you need 61 for the slave for not running away) i am right and did he do other things?

3rd: the " health" seem to be the minimum number for enslaving someone i am right and did it do other thing!

4rth: what the severity do? i don't undertand any of it sorry!

5th: did there is some sort of " guide"  who explain how the mod work?

Last many thanks for the mod Creator ( maybe creators) it seems to be an incredible mod i just begin to test it for now so i can't say more about it but it " seem" to be incredible!

Thank you!

PS: i don't want to disturb the Creator with my questions so anybody who know and want to  answer is welcome and i will be gratefull to him!

to avoid any confusion you may want to install from the file quote above you before you get too far into things and it breaks

1> the "advanced leashcollar" option is for use with the leashcollars made at the forge or found at farengar's study or bought at the "felglow slave camp" rebuild posted here on the site or packed in the above quoted repack

2 and 3> yes, you have that right

4>that severity slider was made by request of the users here to be able to punish higher than the default 100  submission so a user could choose to train their slaves to 200 submission

5>nobody ever made a guide on it some of us feel it should be made, but blabla hasn't responded for a while

Quick question: Should PAHE or Defeat be higher in your load order? I've been having issues using Defeat to gangrape slaves with a follower, where the animations just won't play.

so far any issues with pahe have been best to put pahe last in the load order, but depending on the issue i hear some issues might need defeat to share the updated code changes with blabla

maybe try moving pahe last then wait for any defeat users to help with that ( i don't use defeat)

quoted above

that mod can't be fixed without rewriting That mod, the slaves are deleted by it

I never had this problem in earlier versions of that mod. I think my save was just broken. No matter it seems to work for now.

quoted above

I never had this problem in earlier versions of that mod. I think my save was just broken. No matter it seems to work for now.

that's just it, i was able to get damned near perfect results with the oldest version of the mod, but the newer the version the worse it got and even the oldest version eventually found somebody in riften who has that issue near the jarl there's a slave who can't leave town

Hey. I've created a dungeon add-on for the basement in Lakeview Manor. The cells can comfortably hold up to 24 slaves total, and each cell includes sandbox markers to keep things immersive. There's also a bedroom nearby for you to have fun with your slaves. There's also an Oblivion gate, which is not yet functional, but which will transport you to a temple to Molag Bal in a future update.

To get into the dungeon, look for a button on the wall near the smelter. Note that you may have to get rid of some objects via the console if you've already built the basement, as they will be blocking the doorway. If you want to bypass the main house and bring the slaves directly into the dungeon, there is a trap door behind the animal pen that will take you to a wine cellar. Look for the button behind the East Empire crates to open that hidden door.

Lakeview Dungeon v4.0.zip

Hey. I've created a dungeon add-on for the basement in Lakeview Manor. The cells can comfortably hold up to 24 slaves total, and each cell includes sandbox markers to keep things immersive. There's also a bedroom nearby for you to have fun with your slaves. There's also an Oblivion gate, which is not yet functional, but which will transport you to a temple to Molag Bal in a future update.

To get into the dungeon, look for a button on the wall near the smelter. Note that you may have to get rid of some objects via the console if you've already built the basement, as they will be blocking the doorway. If you want to bypass the main house and bring the slaves directly into the dungeon, there is a trap door behind the animal pen that will take you to a wine cellar. Look for the button behind the East Empire crates to open that hidden door.

Cool going to try it out! :)

Does it contain any ZAZ furniture? Or do we have to place them with console?

quoted above

that's just it, i was able to get damned near perfect results with the oldest version of the mod, but the newer the version the worse it got and even the oldest version eventually found somebody in riften who has that issue near the jarl there's a slave who can't leave town

dammit and to think i actually downloaded it just to make it work with this mod (so much more flavour). But maybe i should put it lower in my load order as you have suggested. Maybe that will fix it.

So this generates a question, how do I make them use the zaz furniture included in the mods (at the inn, player houses, etc).  Currently they spawn a wheel or take a stock position but don't use the wheel or stock that is there.  I know a couple of the furniture items are poorly placed which may have an effect.  Are there console commands to tell them to use them?

quoted above

dammit and to think i actually downloaded it just to make it work with this mod (so much more flavour). But maybe i should put it lower in my load order as you have suggested. Maybe that will fix it.

only thing that helps that mod is using the oldest version of it and hope you don't find the 1 out of 100 slaves that deletes from that mod

So this generates a question, how do I make them use the zaz furniture included in the mods (at the inn, player houses, etc).  Currently they spawn a wheel or take a stock position but don't use the wheel or stock that is there.  I know a couple of the furniture items are poorly placed which may have an effect.  Are there console commands to tell them to use them?

assuming you're no using this with the new beta (we won't know strec's results yet)....

there's a dialog for it:

ok slave-

you're going to do something for me

There are several pieces in the bedroom

I'll have to stick to just look at it in CK for now because I kinda already modded the hell out of Lakeview  in my current game. :cool:  :D   But congrats on making your first add-on!

Archived