[WIP] Paradise Halls - Sneaky Slaver

Musje

This is more of a test than a WIP... 

Sneaky Slaver is a mini-mod for Paradise Halls that will allow you to enslave people after paralyzing them, or by simply sneaking up to them in their sleep.  Just press E...  For paralysis, use a spell, or a melee or ranged weapon with the appropriate poison applied.

This mod should work both with vanilla Paradise Halls (version 0.7.3 patched) or with the PH SL Extension (tested against 0.1h with the SL 1.6 patch).

After installing and starting your game, you should see a popup message (once) informing you that Sneaky Slaver is active.  If the popup doesn't appear, try the following on the console.

• help phss    Note the quest that says PHSS Boot Quest
  • stopquest [id]   Where [id] is the ID of the boot quest
  • startquest [id]

The popup should appear ater the last command.

Note: you can load this mod either before or after the PH SL Extension mod.  Load this mod first to retain the 'easy enslavement' option (on targets below a generous amount of health, or fleeing).  Load this mod last to disable the easy enslavement option (when not using paralysis or grabbing them in their sleep, you'll have to beat them up into bleedout the old fashioned way, which I prefer myself). 

I'm hoping to push out a few more Paradise Halls extensions in the near future, converted from my own mod that I developed as a learning project.  First one will be holding cells as decoration options for each of the 5 player-ownable homes.

PAH_SneakySlaver.rar

It's a pity there's not a reliable NPC for the PAH setup. This would be really good as something you could train in (give gold to start the quest) or maybe have books for each ability and send the player off to a get it from the boss chest in a random dungeon somewhere.

• 4 months later...

hey im loving the idea of a sneaky slaver :)

although im having some troubles, whenever i try to enslave someone at their sleep, they always wake up, they're not essencial npcs or anything out of the ordinary.currently im using the SLextension, the latest version i think... downloaded the  paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.5

thank you for reading my comment :)

When do they wake up? If you talk to them (pressing E) you should get the option to enslave them. Maybe something else is getting in the way.

Try going up to their bed in stealth mode and hit E. What do you get? They wake up, or a menu that lets you pick their pockets and/or ensave them? If the pickpocket thing doesn;t come up it might be something else interfering.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived