CliftonJD Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 my guess would be original.KillEssential(Game.GetPlayer()) my guess is that line would force a kill the player or kill essential player during enslavement process of an npc as if you triggered a trap and killed yourself No, that kills the actor (original) and registers the player as murderer. oh, well perhaps we should rethink that line then, as far as the code is concerned we're forced to kill the actors, but the code replicates that actor, shouldn't the rest of skyrim think of it not murdered, but enslaved might even open up new possibilities down the road for that if we start here Or is that there for quest purposes where the victim to be enslaved was a quest npc
stallion74 Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 good job with the mod just wondering if u will be makeing ur mod compatible with fishburger67 sexlab sexslave mod if u could some how merge the traing system u would have one awsome mod like when u rape them they would love sex more and so on
CliftonJD Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 only thing i'm waiting on now is that damned boethiah cultist to show up again so i may just speed level to 30 or 40 pinky might want to start that new game with those files, but can't say for sure if that'll be necessary on your end, should be able to just install those files and run good Skill Config is very useful for jumping your pc to a high level. Just be sure to check the option about leveling your character at the top of the mcm menu. Instant level 1 to whatever. right now daymoyl and paradise halls and sd are all playing well together,but what we have now is an extreme stress test pulling the strings to see which mod breaks first: player is cursed with a slave collar while locked into captured dreams trial preventing completion of the cursed quest and she's infected by flowering spriggan with a flowering spriggan as slave - so far the mods that are falling apart : Simple Slavery has the player falling issue after death that was supposed to be fixed, seems to be affecting other death alternates as well such as vampires hydraslavegirls - this seems to be a mapping issue that may or may not be conflicting with sd's modified brewery basement, basically the game just freezes when it attempts to load that section of the map just beyond the brewery headed towards whiterun or if you manage to get in, it happens again as you step out whiterun city gates, but skyrimill plays with this mod and recommends it so no telling what's going on here, ........possibly the modified factions for "hostage" and "slave" becoming an issue as the game tries to generate more slaves or slave traders along the route, that's something i may consider for more testing at another time for now i intend to confirm this issue is resolved by selling "hostage" and "slave" then uninstalling hydraslavegirls and reverting it to an older version so that i can continue to whiterun the spriggan cure will need me to get to whiterun as well when the boethiah show up his predominant spawn location tends to be the top of the hill facing the brewery headed towards whiterun good job with the mod just wondering if u will be makeing ur mod compatible with fishburger67 sexlab sexslave mod if u could some how merge the traing system u would have one awsome mod like when u rape them they would love sex more and so on haven't heard this 1 yet, link it here and we'll review it for compatibility or consider it for testing (if needed) " if u could some how merge the traing system ..." sounds more like a feature support not compatibility tho, in order to do what you're asking he'd need to set that mod as a requirement, unless he could separate that mod's added feature support into an additional addon mod as some have done
stallion74 Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 only thing i'm waiting on now is that damned boethiah cultist to show up again so i may just speed level to 30 or 40 pinky might want to start that new game with those files, but can't say for sure if that'll be necessary on your end, should be able to just install those files and run good Skill Config is very useful for jumping your pc to a high level. Just be sure to check the option about leveling your character at the top of the mcm menu. Instant level 1 to whatever. right now daymoyl and paradise halls and sd are all playing well together,but what we have now is an extreme stress test pulling the strings to see which mod breaks first: player is cursed with a slave collar while locked into captured dreams trial preventing completion of the cursed quest and she's infected by flowering spriggan with a flowering spriggan as slave - so far the mods that are falling apart : Simple Slavery has the player falling issue after death that was supposed to be fixed, seems to be affecting other death alternates as well such as vampires hydraslavegirls - this seems to be a mapping issue that may or may not be conflicting with sd's modified brewery basement, basically the game just freezes when it attempts to load that section of the map just beyond the brewery headed towards whiterun or if you manage to get in, it happens again as you step out whiterun city gates, but skyrimill plays with this mod and recommends it so no telling what's going on here, ........possibly the modified factions for "hostage" and "slave" becoming an issue as the game tries to generate more slaves or slave traders along the route, that's something i may consider for more testing at another time for now i intend to confirm this issue is resolved by selling "hostage" and "slave" then uninstalling hydraslavegirls and reverting it to an older version so that i can continue to whiterun the spriggan cure will need me to get to whiterun as well when the boethiah show up his predominant spawn location tends to be the top of the hill facing the brewery headed towards whiterun good job with the mod just wondering if u will be makeing ur mod compatible with fishburger67 sexlab sexslave mod if u could some how merge the traing system u would have one awsome mod like when u rape them they would love sex more and so on haven't heard this 1 yet, link it here and we'll review it for compatibility or consider it for testing (if needed) " if u could some how merge the traing system ..." sounds more like a feature support not compatibility tho, in order to do what you're asking he'd need to set that mod as a requirement, unless he could separate that mod's added feature support into an additional addon mod as some have done he has now made a master file for sexslaves but its to big to link just type in sexlabs sexslaves in google and u will find it i am hopeing u can make the to mods compadable
blabla11 Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 although i havn't looked into Skyrim coding too much, would it be the 'return clone' at the bottom? Everything else looks right (granted, i've never touched a return function before) The return is neccessary to actually use the new actor (the clone) for anything. Since I call Actor cleaned_captive = Clone(captive) I expect a return value (Actor in this case), so that line is fine. Or is that there for quest purposes where the victim to be enslaved was a quest npc Yes. good job with the mod just wondering if u will be makeing ur mod compatible with fishburger67 sexlab sexslave mod if u could some how merge the traing system u would have one awsome mod like when u rape them they would love sex more and so on Will happen at some point. There is an ongoing discussion/plan to normalize all slavery mods, although I haven't been able to implement it yet, since I'm fighting too much against the original code at this stage to bother with anything except "keep it running".
winny257 Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman!it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt).
pinky6225 Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman! it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). this probably isn't the mod for you then dude
Stiffon Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 Should add to requirements on front page 'Hearthfire.esm' - I don't have any of the dlc, and it says this is a dependent on install - guess I'll have to wait for the next Steam sale to try this mod ho hum!
blabla11 Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 Should add to requirements on front page 'Hearthfire.esm' - I don't have any of the dlc, and it says this is a dependent on install - guess I'll have to wait for the next Steam sale to try this mod ho hum! v0.1g (the current "proper" release) does not require any DLC. Hearthfire as requirement is listed in the changelog regarding the For testing purposes only! - ReleaseCandidate.
Stiffon Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 Should add to requirements on front page 'Hearthfire.esm' - I don't have any of the dlc, and it says this is a dependent on install - guess I'll have to wait for the next Steam sale to try this mod ho hum! v0.1g (the current "proper" release) does not require any DLC. Hearthfire as requirement is listed in the changelog regarding the For testing purposes only! - ReleaseCandidate. DOH! Forgive me, I hadn't realized (and I'm a noob at modding)! My apologies, master
stallion74 Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 he will be releasing a esm version soon for moders that what he said to me for a clever moder to merge the mods keep a eye out on his mod it will be soon if i see it before u do i will post it here
CliftonJD Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 only thing i'm waiting on now is that damned boethiah cultist to show up again so i may just speed level to 30 or 40 pinky might want to start that new game with those files, but can't say for sure if that'll be necessary on your end, should be able to just install those files and run good Skill Config is very useful for jumping your pc to a high level. Just be sure to check the option about leveling your character at the top of the mcm menu. Instant level 1 to whatever. right now daymoyl and paradise halls and sd are all playing well together,but what we have now is an extreme stress test pulling the strings to see which mod breaks first: player is cursed with a slave collar while locked into captured dreams trial preventing completion of the cursed quest and she's infected by flowering spriggan with a flowering spriggan as slave - so far the mods that are falling apart : Simple Slavery has the player falling issue after death that was supposed to be fixed, seems to be affecting other death alternates as well such as vampires hydraslavegirls - this seems to be a mapping issue that may or may not be conflicting with sd's modified brewery basement, basically the game just freezes when it attempts to load that section of the map just beyond the brewery headed towards whiterun or if you manage to get in, it happens again as you step out whiterun city gates, but skyrimill plays with this mod and recommends it so no telling what's going on here, ........possibly the modified factions for "hostage" and "slave" becoming an issue as the game tries to generate more slaves or slave traders along the route, that's something i may consider for more testing at another time for now i intend to confirm this issue is resolved by selling "hostage" and "slave" then uninstalling hydraslavegirls and reverting it to an older version so that i can continue to whiterun the spriggan cure will need me to get to whiterun as well when the boethiah show up his predominant spawn location tends to be the top of the hill facing the brewery headed towards whiterun good job with the mod just wondering if u will be makeing ur mod compatible with fishburger67 sexlab sexslave mod if u could some how merge the traing system u would have one awsome mod like when u rape them they would love sex more and so on haven't heard this 1 yet, link it here and we'll review it for compatibility or consider it for testing (if needed) " if u could some how merge the traing system ..." sounds more like a feature support not compatibility tho, in order to do what you're asking he'd need to set that mod as a requirement, unless he could separate that mod's added feature support into an additional addon mod as some have done ok, found the original posting for that here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/ after searching the file you posted seems alot of content in there with no known conflicts i could prolly add it to my list , can't say when i'll have the time for that much content testing tho he will be releasing a esm version soon for moders that what he said to me for a clever moder to merge the mods keep a eye out on his mod it will be soon if i see it before u do i will post it here that on the other hand would be an addition or dialog change to what we have that i could test
DatKoenma Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman! it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). Well, I am happy for you. It must have taken a lot of bravery for you to make that post.
srayesmanll Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 everything that has to do with bestiality* does not interest me, it's inhuman!it's just a game, but no one should treat an animal as a sex toy. (except for horses...) Oh wait, I thought this was a rant thread. Sorry about that... everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman!it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). This is one of those areas where I agree with Nexus totally. You don't like something, STFU and move on... Anyway, I tried using the PH stuff in the past but was unsuccessful (this was pre-0.7 update and pre this extension). So this should be fun trying it out. Now to find a house mod (that has a lot of space and isn't scripted to hell and beyond) to store my followers and my pets... Just to be clear, for the g version the hot fix esp should replace the esp in the regular g-version downloaded, correct? * - never knew that is was spelled "bestiality", not "beastiality". Learn something new every day.
winny257 Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman! it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). Well, I am happy for you. It must have taken a lot of bravery for you to make that post. why it takes courage to speak his opinion? we are all free people, that I would hope! anyone can use what he wants (as long as it is not forbidden)! most of you are too young to understand my motivation, they have not experienced captivity. what it means to be humiliated and beaten by other people. but as already said this is my opinion on slavery. and yes it's not for me.
winny257 Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman! it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). this probably isn't the mod for you then dude I once looked at your profile that tells me everything. young man.
DatKoenma Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 I am an idiot. I completely fogot about the original mod and spent about a minute or so looking for PH 0.7.3 on google. Honestly, I hated the bleedout method from the original mod, but I am glad you improved it. everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman!it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). Well, I am happy for you. It must have taken a lot of bravery for you to make that post. why it takes courage to speak his opinion? we are all free people, that I would hope!anyone can use what he wants (as long as it is not forbidden)! most of you are too young to understand my motivation, they have not experienced captivity.what it means to be humiliated and beaten by other people.but as already said this is my opinion on slavery.and yes it's not for me. I come from slave anscerstory, but this is a game for me. Feel free to disagree, but it's kind of rude to continue this here.
blabla11 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Posted March 13, 2015 Everyone, please stop feeding the troll. Someone doesn't like this mod? Tough luck, I don't care. And neither should anyone else. but it's kind of rude to continue this here. Thank you Honestly, I hated the bleedout method from the original mod, but I am glad you improved it. I'm trying to improve it even further, but it's slow progress... Just to be clear, for the g version the hot fix esp should replace the esp in the regular g-version downloaded, correct? Yes. everything that has to do with bestiality* does not interest me, it's inhuman! (except for horses...)[snip]* - never knew that is was spelled "bestiality", not "beastiality". Learn something new every day. It's also spelled "inhumane"... The things you learn
srayesmanll Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 Everyone, please stop feeding the troll. Someone doesn't like this mod? Tough luck, I don't care. And neither should anyone else. But... if we stop feeding the trolls, how do lull them into a false sense of security, then kill them and get their troll fat?? (OK, I'll stop now - sometimes I get in these moods where I just have to keep poking the bear, errr... I mean troll... ) Just to be clear, for the g version the hot fix esp should replace the esp in the regular g-version downloaded, correct? Yes. Thanks, I read that a page or two back but just wanted to double check. Any idea on the next 'h' candidate release or maybe the final 'h' release? everything that has to do with bestiality* does not interest me, it's inhuman! (except for horses...)[snip] * - never knew that is was spelled "bestiality", not "beastiality". Learn something new every day. It's also spelled "inhumane"... The things you learn That was just a cut and paste of the troll comment, so that was left as it was. Although "inhuman" does mean "lacking pity, kindness, or mercy" so it does work there, but "inhumane" (not kind or gentle to people or animals) would also be appropriate, especially when talking about human-animal interactions. The only reason I noticed the "bestiality" thing was the spell-checker kept flagging it as wrong, so I looked it up.
blabla11 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Posted March 13, 2015 But... if we stop feeding the trolls, how do lull them into a false sense of security, then kill them and get their troll fat?? (OK, I'll stop now - sometimes I get in these moods where I just have to keep poking the bear, errr... I mean troll... ) Oh, I know that mood very well... On the first page we had a small detour when someone tried to tell me Bethesda owned my code Thanks, I read that a page or two back but just wanted to double check. Any idea on the next 'h' candidate release or maybe the final 'h' release? if I'm not careful the pressure to please and release will burn me out. So I will not say when something new is done (or on very short notice). I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner, while releasing new features when they are available. What I can say: Next RC will be uploaded when I get the reboot system to work properly (it drops a ton of settings at this time; not a gamebreaker, only annoying). After that I'll release another RC when I finished the Guard system (first stage of "Location-based behaviour" and "Special roles for slaves"). When that is stable I'll release H proper (Maybe (HUGE maybe) even including the newest enslavement mechanic, if I get that running in time).
Dorllanen Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 Oh, I know that mood very well... On the first page we had a small detour when someone tried to tell me Bethesda owned my code They might not own your code... but they most certainly own your soul! And probably most of us here.
pinky6225 Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 everything that has to do with slavery does not interest me, it's inhuman! it's just a game, but no one should treat another human as waste (dirt). this probably isn't the mod for you then dude I once looked at your profile that tells me everything. young man. Awww someone called me young, don't get that much these days But... if we stop feeding the trolls, how do lull them into a false sense of security, then kill them and get their troll fat?? (OK, I'll stop now - sometimes I get in these moods where I just have to keep poking the bear, errr... I mean troll... ) Oh, I know that mood very well... On the first page we had a small detour when someone tried to tell me Bethesda owned my code Thanks, I read that a page or two back but just wanted to double check. Any idea on the next 'h' candidate release or maybe the final 'h' release? if I'm not careful the pressure to please and release will burn me out. So I will not say when something new is done (or on very short notice). I try to release bugfixes in a timely manner, while releasing new features when they are available. What I can say: Next RC will be uploaded when I get the reboot system to work properly (it drops a ton of settings at this time; not a gamebreaker, only annoying). After that I'll release another RC when I finished the Guard system (first stage of "Location-based behaviour" and "Special roles for slaves"). When that is stable I'll release H proper (Maybe (HUGE maybe) even including the newest enslavement mechanic, if I get that running in time). In a non-pressured to do way A dialogue to tell your slave to offer themselves to a follower would be quite neat
blabla11 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Posted March 13, 2015 In a non-pressured to do way It's not you people who put me under pressure, it's myself A dialogue to tell your slave to offer themselves to a follower would be quite neat It's planned down the line, although you shouldn't hold your breath for it. I consider it part of "Special roles for slaves" and there's tons of stuff to do there...
CliftonJD Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 somewhere in the mcm i read about follower training percentages: is that a work-in-progress or how's that work currently
Stiffon Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 OK, great mod - even better than the Paradise Falls mod for FO3 (by a looong shot!). Everything appears to be working for me, however, I have 2 entries in MCM for PHExtension and nothing for PH - and neither of my MCM pages look like the updated pic posted? Any thoughts anyone? Please be patient, I know someone is going to ask for a log or a script or something, but I have not figured that out yet!! All this is new to me lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.