[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Hmm, I can't offer much help there. Though I've spent some time modding Oblivion for personal use, I don't think I'm that good of a modder to help you there.

However, I think I've read something in a post long ago about being able to freely change existing dialogue without problem in the Creation Kit. Is this not true here? Or are you reffering to the voice files? If so, I once saw this mod here - (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28462/?) which seems useful for modders such as yourself. I can't help much, but if you need some help, feel free to PM me. This mod is really fun.

I can just use the dialogue that's already in the game, but that drops the actual sound files. Copying & renaming the files doesn't work and all I could get out of other modders was "it's a pain in the ass"... But apparently it is possible.

VFRT only tells me what the fuz files are called, but it doesn't help with my lack of soundfiles ;)

Hmm, I can't offer much help there. Though I've spent some time modding Oblivion for personal use, I don't think I'm that good of a modder to help you there.

However, I think I've read something in a post long ago about being able to freely change existing dialogue without problem in the Creation Kit. Is this not true here? Or are you reffering to the voice files? If so, I once saw this mod here - (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28462/?) which seems useful for modders such as yourself. I can't help much, but if you need some help, feel free to PM me. This mod is really fun.

I can just use the dialogue that's already in the game, but that drops the actual sound files. Copying & renaming the files doesn't work and all I could get out of other modders was "it's a pain in the ass"... But apparently it is possible.

VFRT only tells me what the fuz files are called, but it doesn't help with my lack of soundfiles ;)

I see. Well, I'm sure some solution can be found for this problem. I think I've seen mods that expand the NPC's behaviour with only vanilla sound files. For instance, that mod where your vanilla companions would drop occasional banter and act like these mod companions, though I can be wrong - perhaps this is done by another method.

I'll be watching for any updates.

I see. Well, I'm sure some solution can be found for this problem. I think I've seen mods that expand the NPC's behaviour with only vanilla sound files. For instance, that mod where your vanilla companions would drop occasional banter and act like these mod companions, though I can be wrong - perhaps this is done by another method.

If you can dig something up that brings me closer, I'd really appreciate it.

If you can dig something up that brings me closer, I'd really appreciate it.

Sure thing. If I find something, I'll send it over. :)

the new mcm still doesn't start the mod on its own so it gives a false reading of "running", but the built-in reset function works great, completely replaces the old reboot spell function

This is my MCM code:

AddHeaderOption("Debug")

string status = "Stopped"
    int flag = OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED
    if PAH.IsRunning()
        status = "Started"
        flag = OPTION_FLAG_NONE
    elseIf PAH.IsStarting()
        status = "Starting"
        flag = OPTION_FLAG_NONE
    endIf
    rebootToggle_OID = AddTextOption("$PAHE_SettingName_RebootToggle", status, flag)

This displays the current status of the quest, so I don't understand how it can give a false reading.

I went through all my relevant code and I can't find anything that could create an endless loop or a false reading... So please provide more details... maybe I'm missing something

the reboot button works if you use it, but the false reading i'm referring to is the status indicator on that same screen before you press the reboot says its already running

i can provide a screenshot later, too much multitasking already for it, but pretty much all the stuff that would happen after you click that button or cast the spell from console(both seem to be identical, your new way is just easier)---all those things are missing until you click the reboot button, but for some reason the mod's status says "running" on that screen, the mcm even says it has the 50 slots as it should, but the "slave info" spell is added after reboot along with the quest journal, any other functions of the mod may have been too early to tell for certain, appeared not working

Edit: ok here's the photo before clicking the button on a new game from the prison cell as it states its already started, but we're going to click it to restart cuz its defective

post-436139-0-36148400-1424148853_thumb.jpg

the reboot button works if you use it, but the false reading i'm referring to is the status indicator on that same screen before you press the reboot says its already running

i can provide a screenshot later, too much multitasking already for it, but pretty much all the stuff that would happen after you click that button or cast the spell from console(both seem to be identical, your new way is just easier)---all those things are missing until you click the reboot button, but for some reason the mod's status says "running" on that screen, the mcm even says it has the 50 slots as it should, but the "slave info" spell is added after reboot along with the quest journal, any other functions of the mod may have been too early to tell for certain, appeared not working

Edit: ok here's the photo before clicking the button on a new game from the prison cell as it states its already started, but we're going to click it to restart cuz its defective

I see, I missed that all the time. The quest is set as start game enabled, but for some reason my predecessor never bothered to properly get it running.

I removed the start game enabled flag and see if it breaks anything.

Edit: Yep, it broke something... my MCM code ;) I set the option flag to disabled so it can't be clicked if it was stopped... easy fix tho ;) Further testing ahead...

Edit #2: Looks like it doesn't break active games. Yay!

After the punishment by sex slave still continues to do what he did. If he ran, then keeps running.

I'll look into it.

Interesting date format...   :dodgy:

Computers sort filenames correctly when you use year-month-day. If I saved a file which had a date associated with it, today, I'd use 2015.02.07 so it will be sorted correctly. Plus there's no question which number is the year ;)

At least someone understands me :wub:

Hello everyone!

In the past few days I've talked a bit with blabla11 regarding his/hers great extension to the Paradise Halls mod. Since the author is kind enough to listen to suggestions by the community, I tried to offer some of my ideas, and we found a few we both found interesting and doable. However, I also wanted to offer them here to any who would be interested to give some criticism or fresh ideas.

Namely, we wanted to introduce a new, rather important part into the mod. Something called the Slaver Rank - it would be your level of expertise, or your ability to succesfully handle slaves. For instance, I found that instantly having 15 (in the extension - 50) slaves spoils the fun. Instead, if it were dependant of your Slaver Rank - you'd at first have one slave, which would be resilient to your attempts at submission. Slowly, as you break the will of the first slave, you'd gain experience and your Slaver Rank would rise - which would reflect on your later ability to submit larger numbers of slaves, their chance to succesfully run away, your equipment (raising your Slaver Rank would give you the ability to craft stronger whips and collars), and generally the way you will be percieved - by similar slavers such as yourself, and by your enemies - Vigilants of Stendarr and the like, which might seek to take you down or liberate your slaves.

The mod is still in a very WIP state, and as such all ideas and observations are welcome. I'd love to see what you all think of this :D

I have been playing with PAH for a long time and love it.  I do like the idea of slaver ranks, but I would rather see more features fleshed out for the slaves first.  Fleshing out the poses, the ability to give them work assignments, the ability to graduate a favored, well trained slave to "foreman" or trainer or even various types of trainers (mainly sex though).  Having a slave-gang leader, assigned by the player that other slaves follow and obey through dialogue command ("Follow SlaveX until I come for you.").  After these sorts of things are implemented, then having slaver ranks added afterwards would give people the option to use an older version without ranks and still have access to many of the features that people have requested from Liam over the years.  That way the development could continue on the ranked version and a working, less structured variation could be available as a sort of legacy.

Another thing that slaves should do is work.  If I leave a slave in a field with the "wait for me here", they should use the various nodes available and perform simulated work.  If I leave them in my house, they should sweep/scrub floors, dust, simulate repairs, approach other npcs and ask if they need something to drink etc.

I think that once a slave has become very comfortable under the player's ownership, they might come to miss being disciplined (possibly based on morality/sexrank/respect/submission/poserank/time as a slave/last whipped etc).  to that end, they may request to be whipped/spanked/bound.

I have several other ideas, but I am not trying to push my luck.  I know that a lot of work goes into making mods do the things I am suggesting and I am thrilled that development of this mod has taken a sexier turn and blabla11 picked up the ball.  I have attempted some scripting on my own and have worked a little with CK modifying other people's mods to match my preferences and I am really pretty bad a both (much worse at scripting).  That said, if I had some direction, I would gladly help where I could.  Let me know.

Wulf

I have a question regarding the trespassing hotfix, can it be merged with RCO29?

I have been playing with PAH for a long time and love it.  I do like the idea of slaver ranks, but I would rather see more features fleshed out for the slaves first.  Fleshing out the poses, the ability to give them work assignments, the ability to graduate a favored, well trained slave to "foreman" or trainer or even various types of trainers (mainly sex though).  Having a slave-gang leader, assigned by the player that other slaves follow and obey through dialogue command ("Follow SlaveX until I come for you.").  After these sorts of things are implemented, then having slaver ranks added afterwards would give people the option to use an older version without ranks and still have access to many of the features that people have requested from Liam over the years.  That way the development could continue on the ranked version and a working, less structured variation could be available as a sort of legacy.

Another thing that slaves should do is work.  If I leave a slave in a field with the "wait for me here", they should use the various nodes available and perform simulated work.  If I leave them in my house, they should sweep/scrub floors, dust, simulate repairs, approach other npcs and ask if they need something to drink etc.

I think that once a slave has become very comfortable under the player's ownership, they might come to miss being disciplined (possibly based on morality/sexrank/respect/submission/poserank/time as a slave/last whipped etc).  to that end, they may request to be whipped/spanked/bound.

I have several other ideas, but I am not trying to push my luck.  I know that a lot of work goes into making mods do the things I am suggesting and I am thrilled that development of this mod has taken a sexier turn and blabla11 picked up the ball.  I have attempted some scripting on my own and have worked a little with CK modifying other people's mods to match my preferences and I am really pretty bad a both (much worse at scripting).  That said, if I had some direction, I would gladly help where I could.  Let me know.

Wulf

I have a question regarding the trespassing hotfix, can it be merged with RCO29?

Regarding poses, the mod author is completely on that (I think it should be done soon, if I understood properly). As for the work assignments, I agree with you completely. The Slaver Rank system should be something which will structure the mods' content so it does not immediately give the player everything - you'd have to work for it, and it should give the feeling of progress. Yeah, we've also discussed that during the progress of the mod, the player would be able to purchase or acquire property which they can upgrade into skooma dens/brothels/mines/homes which the player could use to force their slaves to work. So for instance, if you acquire a mine - you can have slaves working and according to their number and skill level - they'll produce more or less ore for you. The same goes for brothels and other houses.

Yeah, the author and I've also discussed training slaves. If you don't want to bother doing it yourself, why not hire a well-trained, already broken slave to help you or hire additional NPCs. You will anyway have to hire guards, supervisors etc. to staff your buildings. That, I think, would add a nice, immersive touch to the game since you already have bags of gold after three days playing the game - here would be a nice place to use them.

Don't fear pushing your luck - contact the author with what you have in mind, and we can all work together to flesh out something which could be in the mod :)

i just realized this but i think Paradise Hall mod in general causes brawl fights to not complete itself as it should like Uthgerd the Unbroken, i either kill her or enslave her but never actually be able to win my 100g back or get her as a follower

also can you force a slave to join a specific faction like the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood or the Blades??

After the punishment by sex slave still continues to do what he did. If he ran, then keeps running.

3 rules apply in this case:

#1 is the slave wearing a coller - only slaves with super high submision will stop running without a coller

#2 if the slave is wearing the coller and its still running, check the slave's stats either thru the spell or the new mcm - the slave should be gaining submission and sex training and sometimes even anger training

#3 now your slave is wearing the coller and its earning submission for the punishments you give, but the slave will still run from you until the submission reaches 60 or higher  even with a collar

mouthy slaves have a chance to stay mouthy on the other hand, its a built in feature regarding wulfy's suggestion of missing being disciplined, the original author already worked into it, i think i've even seen slaves with maxed respect still get sassy and if you add this with "sexlab dialogues" you can start to see some of the onlookers make comments towards your punishments "i think the bitch is enjoying this"

Hello everyone!

In the past few days I've talked a bit with blabla11 regarding his/hers great extension to the Paradise Halls mod. Since the author is kind enough to listen to suggestions by the community, I tried to offer some of my ideas, and we found a few we both found interesting and doable. However, I also wanted to offer them here to any who would be interested to give some criticism or fresh ideas.

Namely, we wanted to introduce a new, rather important part into the mod. Something called the Slaver Rank - it would be your level of expertise, or your ability to succesfully handle slaves. For instance, I found that instantly having 15 (in the extension - 50) slaves spoils the fun. Instead, if it were dependant of your Slaver Rank - you'd at first have one slave, which would be resilient to your attempts at submission. Slowly, as you break the will of the first slave, you'd gain experience and your Slaver Rank would rise - which would reflect on your later ability to submit larger numbers of slaves, their chance to succesfully run away, your equipment (raising your Slaver Rank would give you the ability to craft stronger whips and collars), and generally the way you will be percieved - by similar slavers such as yourself, and by your enemies - Vigilants of Stendarr and the like, which might seek to take you down or liberate your slaves.

The mod is still in a very WIP state, and as such all ideas and observations are welcome. I'd love to see what you all think of this :D

the original sx3 had the slaver ranks, but something in that framework was near impossible to progress as a slaver

your plan sounds good, i'd prefer to start that with 2, always hated the sx3 for having to return to sell 1 slave at a time and train multiple slaves at once, unless maybe could earn that 2nd slave just as the 1st loses flight risk around 60sub, the it's real plausible, could earn additional slaves each time the new slaves reach that mark

what your asking sounds like something that requires anims and idles to do, there's another addon linked off the original ph that had a family farm for the slaves to cultivate blabla could look into as ideas for the field workers, but keep in mind something was wrong with that mod that the slaves wouldn't do those actions, my first guess would be it worked at the time of conception, but the last ph update broke it

all those other actions of housecleaning etc still need idles made, but could work in theory if an idle was made for npc's to use, for an example of this build the house in falkreath and post some slaves outside your house. i had 1 posted at the clay that mined that qute frequent, another was stationed near the workbench and was using it so often it got bothersome when i needed it, same for the forge there

I'm working on what I'm able to do... Poses, while easy in theory, destroyed an early version of my mod (at the end of the previous thread) and I haven't really touched it since then. As it is, I mix and match priorities, depending on what I can do and what I feel like doing.

Also I'm working to make every new feature optional (yay MCM!), so even if I added slaver ranks tomorrow, you could just turn them off in the MCM

Already working on behaviour/occupations, but I've run into problems forcing slave behaviour. So unless I get a grand idea on how to work around those problems/fix them, it's on the backlog again.

Lacking the required dialogues, this is not going to happen.

I have several other ideas, but I am not trying to push my luck.  I know that a lot of work goes into making mods do the things I am suggesting and I am thrilled that development of this mod has taken a sexier turn and blabla11 picked up the ball.

You can always throw your ideas out here and see what sticks.

Yes, I used the wrong dev-version for the latest RC, so at RC0.3+ it will have the fix.

If you don't want to bother doing it yourself, why not hire a well-trained, already broken slave to help you or hire additional NPCs. You will anyway have to hire guards, supervisors etc. to staff your buildings. That, I think, would add a nice, immersive touch to the game since you already have bags of gold after three days playing the game - here would be a nice place to use them.

Training by follower is already on my to-do list.

i just realized this but i think Paradise Hall mod in general causes brawl fights to not complete itself as it should like Uthgerd the Unbroken, i either kill her or enslave her but never actually be able to win my 100g back or get her as a follower

Never had that problem, could you try to confirm it is PAH that is causing that issue?

also can you force a slave to join a specific faction like the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood or the Blades??

No. Maybe if I had a team of modders, but right now? No... way too much work for too little gain.

the original sx3 had the slaver ranks, but something in that framework was near impossible to progress as a slaver

your plan sounds good, i'd prefer to start that with 2, always hated the sx3 for having to return to sell 1 slave at a time and train multiple slaves at once, unless maybe could earn that 2nd slave just as the 1st loses flight risk around 60sub, the it's real plausible, could earn additional slaves each time the new slaves reach that mark

The balancing of slaver ranks would (hopefully) be adjustable via MCM. Failing that, I'd run it through this thread before forcing anything on players.

what your asking sounds like something that requires anims and idles to do, there's another addon linked off the original ph that had a family farm for the slaves to cultivate blabla could look into as ideas for the field workers, but keep in mind something was wrong with that mod that the slaves wouldn't do those actions, my first guess would be it worked at the time of conception, but the last ph update broke it

all those other actions of housecleaning etc still need idles made, but could work in theory if an idle was made for npc's to use, for an example of this build the house in falkreath and post some slaves outside your house. i had 1 posted at the clay that mined that qute frequent, another was stationed near the workbench and was using it so often it got bothersome when i needed it, same for the forge there

The animations are already in the game, I just have no idea how to access them to make it look good and natural (also a similar problem as poses, since it would be the same system)

I'm thinking of increasing the limit to 63 slaves. For one I could distribute the aliases across several quest which I enable as they are needed. I also could make this utility-function prettier in the code:

PAHSlave[] Function GetSlaveArrayLength(Int desiredLength)
    if desiredLength > 50
        return new PAHSlave[128]
    elseIf desiredLength <= 30                    ;[1, 30]
        if desiredLength <= 20                    ;[1, 20]
            if desiredLength <= 10                ;[1, 10]
                if desiredLength <= 5             ;[1, 5]
                    if desiredLength == 5
                        return new PAHSlave[5]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 4
                        return new PAHSlave[4]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 3
                        return new PAHSlave[3]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 2
                        return new PAHSlave[2]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 1
                        return new PAHSlave[1]
                    else
                        return None
                    endIf
                else                              ;[6, 10]
                    if desiredLength == 10
                        return new PAHSlave[10]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 9
                        return new PAHSlave[9]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 8
                        return new PAHSlave[8]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 7
                        return new PAHSlave[7]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 6
                        return new PAHSlave[6]
                    endIf
                endIf
            else                                  ;[11, 20]
                if desiredLength <= 15            ;[11, 15]
                    if desiredLength == 15
                        return new PAHSlave[15]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 14
                        return new PAHSlave[14]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 13
                        return new PAHSlave[13]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 12
                        return new PAHSlave[12]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 11
                        return new PAHSlave[11]
                    endIf
                else                              ;[16, 20]
                    if desiredLength == 20
                        return new PAHSlave[20]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 19
                        return new PAHSlave[19]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 18
                        return new PAHSlave[18]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 17
                        return new PAHSlave[17]
                    elseIf desiredLength == 16
                        return new PAHSlave[16]
                    endIf
                endIf            
            endIf
        else                                      ;[21, 30]
            if desiredLength <= 25                ;[21, 25]
                if desiredLength == 25
                    return new PAHSlave[25]
                elseIf desiredLength == 24
                    return new PAHSlave[24]
                elseIf desiredLength == 23
                    return new PAHSlave[23]
                elseIf desiredLength == 22
                    return new PAHSlave[22]
                elseIf desiredLength == 21
                    return new PAHSlave[21]
                endIf
            else                                  ;[26, 30]
                if desiredLength == 30
                    return new PAHSlave[30]
                elseIf desiredLength == 29
                    return new PAHSlave[29]
                elseIf desiredLength == 28
                    return new PAHSlave[28]
                elseIf desiredLength == 27
                    return new PAHSlave[27]
                elseIf desiredLength == 26
                    return new PAHSlave[26]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
    else                                          ;[31, 50]
        if desiredLength <= 40                    ;[31, 40]
            if desiredLength <= 35                ;[31, 35]
                if desiredLength == 35
                    return new PAHSlave[35]
                elseIf desiredLength == 34
                    return new PAHSlave[34]
                elseIf desiredLength == 33
                    return new PAHSlave[33]
                elseIf desiredLength == 32
                    return new PAHSlave[32]
                elseIf desiredLength == 31
                    return new PAHSlave[31]
                endIf
            else                                  ;[35, 40]
                if desiredLength == 40
                    return new PAHSlave[40]
                elseIf desiredLength == 39
                    return new PAHSlave[39]
                elseIf desiredLength == 38
                    return new PAHSlave[38]
                elseIf desiredLength == 37
                    return new PAHSlave[37]
                elseIf desiredLength == 36
                    return new PAHSlave[36]
                endIf
            endIf
        else                                      ;[41, 50]
            if desiredLength <= 45                ;[41, 45]
                if desiredLength == 45
                    return new PAHSlave[45]
                elseIf desiredLength == 44
                    return new PAHSlave[44]
                elseIf desiredLength == 43
                    return new PAHSlave[43]
                elseIf desiredLength == 42
                    return new PAHSlave[42]
                elseIf desiredLength == 41
                    return new PAHSlave[41]
                endIf
            else                                  ;[46, 50]
                if desiredLength == 50
                    return new PAHSlave[50]
                elseIf desiredLength == 49
                    return new PAHSlave[49]
                elseIf desiredLength == 48
                    return new PAHSlave[48]
                elseIf desiredLength == 47
                    return new PAHSlave[47]
                elseIf desiredLength == 46
                    return new PAHSlave[46]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
EndFunction

Anyone who can tell me how to get an array of a desired length from Papyrus without using something like this will get a cookie! (No, new PAHSlave[desiredLength] does NOT work)

how can i make slave to be sexslave  like slavetrade in oblivion

or  not  this mod is not function

thank you  :heart:

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say.

I'm glad you are working with MCM for optional play components.  I like what you're doing with the mod.  If you need some specific help, you can send me a PM and I will gladly do what I can.  Even if I am not familiar with a specific aspect of mod-making, I will learn what I need to help (if I can).  I do a lot of stuff in Blender, and did a ton of stuff for Oblivion but only published a small fraction of it.  I made some armor and stuff for Skyrim but chickened out before I committed to getting it in game.  Skyrim scripting is still a mystery for me, but given the right motivation, I could learn it.

Wulf

The brawl bug thing can be over-come using the brawl bug patch.  If you let MO manage your files, the ESP for brawl bugs becomes a dummy which can be deactivated, not taking up space in your load order.

Brawl Bug Patch
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D24020&pUp=1

As for factions, I use bat files to easily make NPCs join various factions.  i know it is not as immersive as dialogue, but it works well and does not clutter up dialogue trees.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Factions_A
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Specialty_Gear

Create a text file in the data directory named tguild.txt

In that file you can add factions or various other commands such as additem.

AddFac 00029DA9 0 [-1 removes from faction 0-4 are faction ranks]

Additem 000e35da 1 [Adds thieves guild variant armor set]

EquipItem 000e35da

Additem 000e35db 1

EquipItem 000e35db

Additem 000e35dc 1

EquipItem 000e35dc

Additem 000e35dd 1

EquipItem 000e35dd

Save the file in Skyrim/Data

Load the game

Open console, click your slave (whoever)

Type - 'bat tguild'  or whatever you named the bat file to without quotes

You will see messages in console of faction changes, and equipment added

Close console and your slave belongs to the faction.  Many faction groups have several factions so be careful to pick the right one.

I know this is not a direct replacement for quests and dialogue, but it is quick, easy, and bug free (as long as you put the right info in your bat file).

Wulf

I'm thinking of increasing the limit to 63 slaves. For one I could distribute the aliases across several quest which I enable as they are needed. I also could make this utility-function prettier in the code:

if desiredLength > 50
        return new PAHSlave[128]
                    if desiredLength == 5
                        return new PAHSlave[5]
                        return new PAHSlave[4]
                        return new PAHSlave[3]
                        return new PAHSlave[2]
                        return new PAHSlave[1]
                    else
                        return None
                    endIf
                    if desiredLength == 10
                        return new PAHSlave[10]
                        return new PAHSlave[9]
                        return new PAHSlave[8]
                        return new PAHSlave[7]
                        return new PAHSlave[6]
                    endIf
                endIf
                    if desiredLength == 15
                        return new PAHSlave[15]
                        return new PAHSlave[14]
                        return new PAHSlave[13]
                        return new PAHSlave[12]
                        return new PAHSlave[11]
                    endIf
                    if desiredLength == 20
                        return new PAHSlave[20]
                        return new PAHSlave[19]
                        return new PAHSlave[18]
                        return new PAHSlave[17]
                        return new PAHSlave[16]
                    endIf
                endIf            
            endIf
                if desiredLength == 25
                    return new PAHSlave[25]
                    return new PAHSlave[24]
                    return new PAHSlave[23]
                    return new PAHSlave[22]
                    return new PAHSlave[21]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 30
                    return new PAHSlave[30]
                    return new PAHSlave[29]
                    return new PAHSlave[28]
                    return new PAHSlave[27]
                    return new PAHSlave[26]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
                if desiredLength == 35
                    return new PAHSlave[35]
                    return new PAHSlave[34]
                    return new PAHSlave[33]
                    return new PAHSlave[32]
                    return new PAHSlave[31]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 40
                    return new PAHSlave[40]
                    return new PAHSlave[39]
                    return new PAHSlave[38]
                    return new PAHSlave[37]
                    return new PAHSlave[36]
                endIf
            endIf
                if desiredLength == 45
                    return new PAHSlave[45]
                    return new PAHSlave[44]
                    return new PAHSlave[43]
                    return new PAHSlave[42]
                    return new PAHSlave[41]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 50
                    return new PAHSlave[50]
                    return new PAHSlave[49]
                    return new PAHSlave[48]
                    return new PAHSlave[47]
                    return new PAHSlave[46]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
EndFunction

Anyone who can tell me how to get an array of a desired length from Papyrus without using something like this will get a cookie! (No, new PAHSlave[desiredLength] does NOT work)

how can i make slave to be sexslave  like slavetrade in oblivion

or  not  this mod is not function

thank you  :heart:

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say.

thank you

i mean need training slave  for  become sexslave   like oblivion mod slavetrade

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13760-lovers-slave-trade-10-english-final/

my english is wrong  sorry

thank you

You either tell your slave to strip when you punish them or you can select the "Ok Slave..." -> "I'm going to fuck you" dialogue to have sex with your slave and raise their "sex skill".

thank you

You either tell your slave to strip when you punish them or you can select the "Ok Slave..." -> "I'm going to fuck you" dialogue to have sex with your slave and raise their "sex skill".

thank you very much :heart:

Already working on behaviour/occupations, but I've run into problems forcing slave behaviour. So unless I get a grand idea on how to work around those problems/fix them, it's on the backlog again.

The animations are already in the game, I just have no idea how to access them to make it look good and natural (also a similar problem as poses, since it would be the same system)

you best bet with that would be to test highly trained slaves (high submission) against the current skyrim system, watching their idles when told to stand in locations with forges and workbenches, then look at the code to see what it takes to duplicate those actions for the actions you want to add and find those anims and if those anims are already in game you might already get those same results by posting a slave at those locations

once you have those things behaving well you might also be able to force them with the current system using the dialog "i need you to do something", again you need sufficently trained slave Or good morale with the npc and the poses should be easier to achieve after those things are looked at, but that's something i've never looked into

i know some slaves will give the same response to that command as a follower would, but i've never experimented with actually having them do something

I think that once a slave has become very comfortable under the player's ownership, they might come to miss being disciplined (possibly based on morality/sexrank/respect/submission/poserank/time as a slave/last whipped etc). to that end, they may request to be whipped/spanked/bound.

Lacking the required dialogues, this is not going to happen.

sd is using the sexlab dialoges mod as a soft dependancy to achieve their needs from it for player slave, but the sexlab dialoges mod works both ways asi've discovered in this current playthru i had to add that for sd to hear master if i become the slave but the mod is responding to dd cursed loot's slut coller, and sd's spriggan lust efffects, and ph sex slave training from your extension

you might be able to add dialogs with that as a soft dependancy same as sd did

if desiredLength > 50
        return new PAHSlave[128]
                    if desiredLength == 5
                        return new PAHSlave[5]
                        return new PAHSlave[4]
                        return new PAHSlave[3]
                        return new PAHSlave[2]
                        return new PAHSlave[1]
                    else
                        return None
                    endIf
                    if desiredLength == 10
                        return new PAHSlave[10]
                        return new PAHSlave[9]
                        return new PAHSlave[8]
                        return new PAHSlave[7]
                        return new PAHSlave[6]
                    endIf
                endIf
                    if desiredLength == 15
                        return new PAHSlave[15]
                        return new PAHSlave[14]
                        return new PAHSlave[13]
                        return new PAHSlave[12]
                        return new PAHSlave[11]
                    endIf
                    if desiredLength == 20
                        return new PAHSlave[20]
                        return new PAHSlave[19]
                        return new PAHSlave[18]
                        return new PAHSlave[17]
                        return new PAHSlave[16]
                    endIf
                endIf            
            endIf
                if desiredLength == 25
                    return new PAHSlave[25]
                    return new PAHSlave[24]
                    return new PAHSlave[23]
                    return new PAHSlave[22]
                    return new PAHSlave[21]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 30
                    return new PAHSlave[30]
                    return new PAHSlave[29]
                    return new PAHSlave[28]
                    return new PAHSlave[27]
                    return new PAHSlave[26]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
                if desiredLength == 35
                    return new PAHSlave[35]
                    return new PAHSlave[34]
                    return new PAHSlave[33]
                    return new PAHSlave[32]
                    return new PAHSlave[31]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 40
                    return new PAHSlave[40]
                    return new PAHSlave[39]
                    return new PAHSlave[38]
                    return new PAHSlave[37]
                    return new PAHSlave[36]
                endIf
            endIf
                if desiredLength == 45
                    return new PAHSlave[45]
                    return new PAHSlave[44]
                    return new PAHSlave[43]
                    return new PAHSlave[42]
                    return new PAHSlave[41]
                endIf
                if desiredLength == 50
                    return new PAHSlave[50]
                    return new PAHSlave[49]
                    return new PAHSlave[48]
                    return new PAHSlave[47]
                    return new PAHSlave[46]
                endIf
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
EndFunction

eh, more slaves sounds good to me, never reached the current mx of 50 yet, but if its easier for you then go for it

Archived