Hey guys. I have encountered a very confusing thing while using this mod. It doesnt actually impact the gameplay very much, but it, still, confuses the shit out of me.

So, the thing is, the Milk Generation / Hour (Base Value) is always 2-3 times higher than my girl actually generates. And the only reliable way to track how much my girl produces is setting the lactacid modifier to 1 instead of 10 and track the real value there. In the past there, i can vow, were no such confusions. And i have tried and retried all there is to try in the mod itself (at least i think i did). On top of that, with the latest release i have started a new game, so, no cleansave problems there. 

Like i said, its not really such a big deal as it is, but i do like to track how my girls are doing in terms of production. And such confusion is really irritating...I know i must have screwed up somwhere at some point (because of course I did...), but starting a new game, changing values etc changes nothing. Still the Milk Gen / Hour is 2-3 times more than the actual gain is.

Maybee it is the way it should be and i just overreacted over this? But if i didnt, what could be the case and how (if possible) could it be fixed?

since a while there is a modifier that work with your milkmaidlevel, so less milk if lower level. with 1.0 milkgeneration you wil lgenerate 1.0 at lvl10 and 0.1 at lvl 1 if iam not totally out of calculations ;)

you can disale this mechanik over the mcm settings with the option "milklevel based milkgen" in the mcm settignspage, is the option deactivatet then you use the old system, option o nyou use the new system.

I had that option unchecked from the very begining. When i enabled it, having level 0 maid resulted in her having 0 milk generation, no matter what number i input. If i set her level to 1, the generation becomes more than zero, but making her level 2, 3, 4 and so on, simply multiplies the generation nubmer by that number and doesnt affect the ammount she actually makes. 

So, for example, just for the sake of testing, i made my girl generate 1 unit of milk per hour. In fact, once one hour passes, the menu shows she generated 0.3 or something like that. With that level thing turned on, and level set to 10, the menu shows she generates 10 units per hour, but her actual generation remains 0.3 units. 

I have a deep feeling that i severely messed something up here, maybeei should try reinstalling the mod...

I added a screenshot with the settings' confusing part. You can see that the generation panel shows 0.735 units per hour, while the lactacid shows 2.78 (10 multiplyer). If i am not a complete dubass (i so hope im not) the "1" multiplyer would give the 0.278, and the milk stored shows 0.28 units stored after one tick. I thought that might explain the problem better.

value in mcm is wrong, it should be divided by 3

So, it seems like its not something too complicated. Is there a way to easily fix it manualy? Although i have no idea how to do it. Any advice or guide? I take it, i just need to change on number somwhere to make it work?

no, divide w lactacid value by 10 and you should get it

Hey guys. I have encountered a very confusing thing while using this mod. It doesnt actually impact the gameplay very much, but it, still, confuses the shit out of me.

So, the thing is, the Milk Generation / Hour (Base Value) is always 2-3 times higher than my girl actually generates. And the only reliable way to track how much my girl produces is setting the lactacid modifier to 1 instead of 10 and track the real value there. In the past there, i can vow, were no such confusions. And i have tried and retried all there is to try in the mod itself (at least i think i did). On top of that, with the latest release i have started a new game, so, no cleansave problems there. 

Like i said, its not really such a big deal as it is, but i do like to track how my girls are doing in terms of production. And such confusion is really irritating...I know i must have screwed up somwhere at some point (because of course I did...), but starting a new game, changing values etc changes nothing. Still the Milk Gen / Hour is 2-3 times more than the actual gain is.

Maybee it is the way it should be and i just overreacted over this? But if i didnt, what could be the case and how (if possible) could it be fixed?

since a while there is a modifier that work with your milkmaidlevel, so less milk if lower level. with 1.0 milkgeneration you wil lgenerate 1.0 at lvl10 and 0.1 at lvl 1 if iam not totally out of calculations ;)

you can disale this mechanik over the mcm settings with the option "milklevel based milkgen" in the mcm settignspage, is the option deactivatet then you use the old system, option o nyou use the new system.

I had that option unchecked from the very begining. When i enabled it, having level 0 maid resulted in her having 0 milk generation, no matter what number i input. If i set her level to 1, the generation becomes more than zero, but making her level 2, 3, 4 and so on, simply multiplies the generation nubmer by that number and doesnt affect the ammount she actually makes. 

So, for example, just for the sake of testing, i made my girl generate 1 unit of milk per hour. In fact, once one hour passes, the menu shows she generated 0.3 or something like that. With that level thing turned on, and level set to 10, the menu shows she generates 10 units per hour, but her actual generation remains 0.3 units. 

I have a deep feeling that i severely messed something up here, maybeei should try reinstalling the mod...

I added a screenshot with the settings' confusing part. You can see that the generation panel shows 0.735 units per hour, while the lactacid shows 2.78 (10 multiplyer). If i am not a complete dubass (i so hope im not) the "1" multiplyer would give the 0.278, and the milk stored shows 0.28 units stored after one tick. I thought that might explain the problem better.

value in mcm is wrong, it should be divided by 3

So, it seems like its not something too complicated. Is there a way to easily fix it manualy? Although i have no idea how to do it. Any advice or guide? I take it, i just need to change on number somwhere to make it work?

no, divide w lactacid value by 10 and you should get it

Oh well...still, it doesnt impact anything like really alot...so i guess ill just bear with it...thanks for the reply =)

I have an issue, Every time I try to milk it doesn't work, I just go third person, the camrea locks, but.. Nah.

I have:

XPMS (And Extended)

Updated ZaZ animation pack.

Updated milk mod doesn't actually work? So I'm using the previous version.

HDT CBBE Body, I tried removing the HDT but that didn't help..

FNIS.

Basically all the things SHOULD work.. But.. Nope..

Everything works BESIDES the animations.

Please help >~<

I have an issue, Every time I try to milk it doesn't work, I just go third person, the camrea locks, but.. Nah.

I have:

XPMS (And Extended)

Updated ZaZ animation pack.

Updated milk mod doesn't actually work? So I'm using the previous version.

HDT CBBE Body, I tried removing the HDT but that didn't help..

FNIS.

Basically all the things SHOULD work.. But.. Nope..

Everything works BESIDES the animations.

Please help >~<

Having fnis is not enough, you should run it

Yes I know, I have run FNIS, multiple times.

(I also can't figure out the Curiass, I got it to work once and then... Like is it button activated it or just putting it on?)

I am not new to modding, I am new to this mod...

I just want some argonian milk..

Yes I know, I have run FNIS, multiple times.

(I also can't figure out the Curiass, I got it to work once and then... Like is it button activated it or just putting it on?)

I am not new to modding, I am new to this mod...

I just want some argonian milk..

post papyrus log

its hotkey activated

"The one you set in McM"

Which mod? Is it your mod? Sex lab? I can't find it in your milk mod, is it the papyrus utili thing? I can't find that in the Menu.

Or are you talking about the bind to the curiass?

You need to be more specific please >~<

Hi! Awesome mod first of all! 

Second of all, this is a question that's probably been asked several times, but i can't find it anywhere;

Can MEN be milked? for milk i mean, not just semen.

and if so, How? I've been fidgeting with the MCM menu for longer than i should and i can't make it work...

and if not, that's ok, the fckmachines are still awesome on their own.

Man-milk is a fetish of mine so if you could add it at some point I would be happy :3 cheers!!

No......no.......NO....NOOOOOoooooo....!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a box of vodka and hides under the bed* :ph34r:

Dude what is wrong with you?!

must... not .... think about this........

ROFL

so... no?

AND NOW THE IMAGE IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA *hack* *cough* AHAHAHAHAAA!!!  :angry:  :D 

maybe, i just need to gather enough will, blow dust from this mod and start pushing updates again but.......... *sigh*

You don't HAVE to add it! XD 

it's just a suggestion :3

then again, you DO have a futa option, so adding a male option for the lactaid potion should not be that disasterous, right? (I'm not a modder myself, but isn't it just to remove a "male=false" note, or does that make the whole mod collapse like a house of cards in a nuclear holocaust? :/

and this 1 for you 

you still have to be female to become milkmaid but after that you can revert to male and be producing milk...... theoretically

If you don't mind my butting in... :angel:...unfortunately this male mod doesn't really work.  Or, to be technical, it only works halfway.

My male character can indeed get registered as a milkmaid (with "sexchange"), and he can indeed use lactacid to start lactating and all the "breasts feel a bit warm" and "milk is leaking from swollen nipples" messages do show up and even the leak animation and texture works...but when you try to milk him in a machine, it doesn't actually work and he just remain full of milk after the milking lol.

Specifically, the usual female "The milking cups attach to your breasts, ready to milk you" message never appears, and then the usual male milking sequence happens and he never progresses levels.  And if you "sexchange" him back to female, it works fine again.

Thanks for the shot though, it's the thought that counts! :P

"The one you set in McM"

Which mod? Is it your mod? Sex lab? I can't find it in your milk mod, is it the papyrus utili thing? I can't find that in the Menu.

mcm- milk mod- settings- notification key

"The one you set in McM"

Okay yes I have the Notification key, it tells me how much milk and pain I have, but not how to do anything or any problems With the Animation, how do I do the papyrus thing you said? >~<

"The one you set in McM"

Okay yes I have the Notification key, it tells me how much milk and pain I have, but not how to do anything or any problems With the Animation, how do I do the papyrus thing you said? >~<

i'm rapidly losing my temper because of your "not new to modding", inability to read descriptions and lack of googling skills, so we better finish before it gets ugly

and animation problem... since everything else is working, its something wrong with you skyrim, not this mod, idk maybe try reinstalling

"The one you set in McM"

i'm rapidly losing my temper because of your "not new to modding", inability to read descriptions and lack of googling skills, so we better finish before it gets ugly

and animation problem... since everything else is working, its something wrong with you skyrim, not this mod, idk maybe try reinstalling

Okay skyrim problem... Dang.

Well F**K I got 40+ mods I don't wanna reinstall.. Guess I'll just have to deal with the Curiass.

(Which I kinda figured out how to use)

Sorry for ehm.. Wasting your time >~<

"The one you set in McM"

Okay skyrim problem... Dang.

Well F**K I got 40+ mods I don't wanna reinstall.. Guess I'll just have to deal with the Curiass.

(Which I kinda figured out how to use)

Sorry for ehm.. Wasting your time >~<

fro mtiem to tiem you wil lneed  to make a clean skyrim install if you use mods, because you need to get rid of old modpieces from time to time. i have just done myself a clean insatll and with my amount and type of mods i was sitting 38h on it (a 120gb skyrim install with mods).

why is it that when i reach lvl 1 or 2, my milk production goes nuts and i go from 0 milk to 20 in 1 hour? I tried reducing milk production and fixed milk production but still happens

because due to lactacid overuse your character turned into two giant (still walking) tits, and you, criminal scum, want to do something else rather than being milked all day long for the rest of your life in some barn or dungeon

Out of curiosity, do you like the suggestion I made earlier:

"Could you add the option that you can only get milked when the breasts are filled more than 50% (or have some sort of slider)?"

See for the reasoning: original post

hm... i'd rather tie it into existing buffs system, so:

when having WellMilked buff(40% or less milk), you cant be milked

What are the criterias for "sleep" to qualify as such when it comes to exhaustion ?  I'm using iNeed, Frostfall (and Campfire) but when I try to sleep in a cot from Slaverun, the exhaustion debuff doesn't get removed.  I have to go into the MCM to disable/enable the buffs to reset them.  I have a heavy load order, which might also be the cause somehow...

What are the criterias for "sleep" to qualify as such when it comes to exhaustion ?  I'm using iNeed, Frostfall (and Campfire) but when I try to sleep in a cot from Slaverun, the exhaustion debuff doesn't get removed.  I have to go into the MCM to disable/enable the buffs to reset them.  I have a heavy load order, which might also be the cause somehow...

you need to sleep 6 hours

v 17-07-2017 test
probably needs cleansave

increased maid slave count to 100, requires mod reset
added ability to milk males, they should be female when you make them milk maid
reduced pain from hand milking, milking will stop, before getting exhaustion debuff
milkmaid with well-milked buff can no longer be milked(less than 40% max milk)
added armor stripping when player has 4/8/12 milk
updated playeralias script, merged sl orgasm and slso functions
fixed incorrect milktick per hour in mcm

Milk-Mod-Economy 17-07-2017 test.7z

post-388097-0-77638800-1500291703_thumb.jpg

Out of curiosity, do you like the suggestion I made earlier:

"Could you add the option that you can only get milked when the breasts are filled more than 50% (or have some sort of slider)?"

See for the reasoning: original post

hm... i'd rather tie it into existing buffs system, so:

when having WellMilked buff(40% or less milk), you cant be milked

I would say that your solution is more generic and better.

I see that you have added this option to the new version, together with lots of other nice new stuff :)

Thanks!

you need to sleep 6 hours

Yeah I should have said that I did so. However I think the problem was as follows :

- Sleep 6hrs + to remove the debuff

- Because of the elapsed time, breasts would get full again when waking up

- Hand milked my character, causing an exhaustion debuff once again

I'll try to reduce the milk production rate in the MCM to prevent this.