do you have skooma whore installed? it could be due to that

I do have it installed, but I tested the milking machine in a game without it, and I get the same result (I had already previously tested it with the skooma effect enabled/disabled anyway).

After using a milking bench my character gets some kind of stamina debuff (the stamina is frequently reduced by about 5-10%) even when I turn off all the debuff options from MCM. Furthermore, neither sleeping nor waiting seems to make this effect to go away. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

you are missing reading mods description, which is no surprise, coz only stupid people read those

ill give you a hint = (De)buffs:

and no, togging debuffs in mcm while you already have it, doesnt remove it

With all due respect, that does not really answer the problem I am witnessing.

Regardless of what settings I disable before using a milking bench, after using one I constantly lose chunks of stamina.

Exhaustion debuff - reduces stamina regeneration, removed by sleeping 6+ hours or drinking race Milk/Lactacid.

Sleeping, drinking milk or lactacid does not stop me from losing stamina either. I'm not even sure if this is the exhaustion effect, to be honest.

I will describe the problem in detail:

1) When using a milking machine the character constantly loses chunks of stamina (about 5-10% of total).

2) After using a milking machine the character keeps losing stamina in exactly the same way.

3) Sleeping, drinking milk, etc. does not fix this problem.

If I am overlooking some detail or setting, then could you tell me what exactly am I missing.

Okay... We are getting closer...

Do you get story message after milking and/or milk/gold?

I have tested this issue with a new character (not a milk maid before milking) and an older one (milk maid before milking).

I get the following results:

1) Initial pop up message about using the device.

2) I start losing chunks of stamina.

3) Text messages informing me about cups attaching etc.

4) Upon exiting from the milking machine I get a pop up message reading, e.g. "After minutes of torment, tubes retract..."

5) With a new character I (obviously) don't get any milk/gold, but with a milk maid character I do get milk/gold.

6) I keep losing stamina.

If you get 2nd msg, it means milking is done and script shut down, Its not MME doing but some other broken mod.

Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to make living/parasite living work via DD for eksample items that take the harness slot. As of now there is a tentacle DD that comes with cursed loot wich would be nice for me to have configured as a living armor. Is this something that you could do or already have support for somewhere?

Since I can't even download CL, no

You can try editing scripts yourself though =)

If you get 2nd msg, it means milking is done and script shut down, Its not MME doing but some other broken mod.

You are correct. I did a MME only profile and there is no stamina loss.

After some annoyingly extensive testing I have come to the conclusion that turning off the mod Things in the Dark v2.11 disables the stamina loss behavior, and turning it on enables the said behavior. Unfortunately, I do not understand enough of Skyrim's coding to determine why this is the case.

do you have skooma whore installed? it could be due to that

I do have it installed, but I tested the milking machine in a game without it, and I get the same result (I had already previously tested it with the skooma effect enabled/disabled anyway).

After using a milking bench my character gets some kind of stamina debuff (the stamina is frequently reduced by about 5-10%) even when I turn off all the debuff options from MCM. Furthermore, neither sleeping nor waiting seems to make this effect to go away. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

you are missing reading mods description, which is no surprise, coz only stupid people read those

ill give you a hint = (De)buffs:

and no, togging debuffs in mcm while you already have it, doesnt remove it

With all due respect, that does not really answer the problem I am witnessing.

Regardless of what settings I disable before using a milking bench, after using one I constantly lose chunks of stamina.

Exhaustion debuff - reduces stamina regeneration, removed by sleeping 6+ hours or drinking race Milk/Lactacid.

Sleeping, drinking milk or lactacid does not stop me from losing stamina either. I'm not even sure if this is the exhaustion effect, to be honest.

I will describe the problem in detail:

1) When using a milking machine the character constantly loses chunks of stamina (about 5-10% of total).

2) After using a milking machine the character keeps losing stamina in exactly the same way.

3) Sleeping, drinking milk, etc. does not fix this problem.

If I am overlooking some detail or setting, then could you tell me what exactly am I missing.

Okay... We are getting closer...

Do you get story message after milking and/or milk/gold?

I have tested this issue with a new character (not a milk maid before milking) and an older one (milk maid before milking).

I get the following results:

1) Initial pop up message about using the device.

2) I start losing chunks of stamina.

3) Text messages informing me about cups attaching etc.

4) Upon exiting from the milking machine I get a pop up message reading, e.g. "After minutes of torment, tubes retract..."

5) With a new character I (obviously) don't get any milk/gold, but with a milk maid character I do get milk/gold.

6) I keep losing stamina.

Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to make living/parasite living work via DD for eksample items that take the harness slot. As of now there is a tentacle DD that comes with cursed loot wich would be nice for me to have configured as a living armor. Is this something that you could do or already have support for somewhere?

Since I can't even download CL, no

You can try editing scripts yourself though =)

Well not that this is cursed loot spesific but in general the harnesses, wich looking at it seems not to use the normal bodyslots wich makes this a bit harder aswell, hm idk, Tried looking at the scrips, not spent to much time yet but trying to figure out what i need to change is quite the challange. Intresting to look at it but probably a bit to hard for me to manage to figure out what do to.

Ed86, 

Hoping you can help me out a little. I'm writing a quest for a follower I've made. The whole thing is pretty much centered around her eventually becoming a Milkmaid with a lot of story (dialogue) first. Yeah... I really like your mod :)

Anyways... I'm reading the spoiler for modders on the first page. 

#1, is there a way to BLOCK her from becoming a milkmaid until my quest story takes her to that point? I mean... in case she wanders into a milk pump while I'm in a town or something.

#2, can I access the storageutil values to get the level of this specific milkmaid? And if yes, can you give me an idea how to do that? (sorry...I'm a dialogue guy, remember? Not a scripter/coder like you). I would like to have dialogue pertaining to her level so I need to know how to retrieve that information.

I tried once before (when writing JUGs) to use your code to create a milkmaid and couldn't figure it out so I ended up just giving someone Lactacid (in JUGs) and let MME do the rest. I might make it part of her quest to find Lactacid to help her "complete her development", but will try again to figure out the scripted method.

Still writing the story part...planning as I go... screwing up and changing it.... normal stuff. But being able to PREVENT her becoming a milkmaid until the time arrives in her quest is kind of a big deal. Because I don't really know how to handle it if she....accidentally...becomes a milkmaid

Thanks for any help or advice!

Hi! Awesome mod first of all! 

Second of all, this is a question that's probably been asked several times, but i can't find it anywhere;

Can MEN be milked? for milk i mean, not just semen.

and if so, How? I've been fidgeting with the MCM menu for longer than i should and i can't make it work...

and if not, that's ok, the fckmachines are still awesome on their own.

Man-milk is a fetish of mine so if you could add it at some point I would be happy :3 cheers!!

No......no.......NO....NOOOOOoooooo....!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a box of vodka and hides under the bed* :ph34r:

Dude what is wrong with you?!

must... not .... think about this........

ROFL

so... no?

AND NOW THE IMAGE IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA *hack* *cough* AHAHAHAHAAA!!!  :angry:  :D 

maybe, i just need to gather enough will, blow dust from this mod and start pushing updates again but.......... *sigh*

*Raises hand*

I would love to see this too. Pretty please with sugar on top

Ed86, 

Hoping you can help me out a little. I'm writing a quest for a follower I've made. The whole thing is pretty much centered around her eventually becoming a Milkmaid with a lot of story (dialogue) first. Yeah... I really like your mod :)

Anyways... I'm reading the spoiler for modders on the first page. 

#1, is there a way to BLOCK her from becoming a milkmaid until my quest story takes her to that point? I mean... in case she wanders into a milk pump while I'm in a town or something.

#2, can I access the storageutil values to get the level of this specific milkmaid? And if yes, can you give me an idea how to do that? (sorry...I'm a dialogue guy, remember? Not a scripter/coder like you). I would like to have dialogue pertaining to her level so I need to know how to retrieve that information.

I tried once before (when writing JUGs) to use your code to create a milkmaid and couldn't figure it out so I ended up just giving someone Lactacid (in JUGs) and let MME do the rest. I might make it part of her quest to find Lactacid to help her "complete her development", but will try again to figure out the scripted method.

Still writing the story part...planning as I go... screwing up and changing it.... normal stuff. But being able to PREVENT her becoming a milkmaid until the time arrives in her quest is kind of a big deal. Because I don't really know how to handle it if she....accidentally...becomes a milkmaid

Thanks for any help or advice!

1)no

2)depends...

if you want to do it from script then StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.Level") as int

if you want to do it from CK, then you would need to make 

a) global variable and update it via script

B) make conditional script like MilkQUEST_Conditions.psc with variables and get those through GetVMQuestVariable, and update it via script

see MME_Hello_Dialogue_Branch

update script should be run with something like forcegreet, but ive never figured(or bothered) how it works so w/e

Ed86, 

***snipped to save electrons***

1)no

2)depends...

if you want to do it from script then StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.Level") as int

B) make conditional script like MilkQUEST_Conditions.psc with variables and get those through GetVMQuestVariable, and update it via script

update script should be run with something like forcegreet, but ive never figured(or bothered) how it works so w/e

I'll go the script route I think and see if I can retrieve what I need from StorageUtil.

I just made MME a master for this so, things should be easier. And it makes sense because that's kinda why I'm writing it in the first place.

Ed86, 

***snipped to save electrons***

1)no

2)depends...

I'll go the script route I think and see if I can retrieve what I need from StorageUtil.

I just made MME a master for this so, things should be easier. And it makes sense because that's kinda why I'm writing it in the first place.

then you can use SingleMaidReset(Actor akActor) periodically

Had to use some trickery to use MilkModNEW as a master. CK does not let you use an ESP as a master. So I toggled a flag in the one I'm using in CK so it still shows as MilkModNEW.esp, but with the ESM flag toggled it gets treated like an ESM. So... 2 copies of MilkModNEW while I'm working on this, but it works.

In testing, I use the original esp that's actually an esp to make sure it works with an unmodified MilkModNEW .... otherwise this is all for nothing.

I've been using this mod as an excuse to get my character addicted to skooma along with the Skooma Whore mod by enabling the free lactaid from the milking stations.  Is there any option in the MCM that allows me to edit how much lactaid my character is fed during a milking?  I would like to be able to get milked and my skooma fix without blacking out from an overdose  :lol:

I've been using this mod as an excuse to get my character addicted to skooma along with the Skooma Whore mod by enabling the free lactaid from the milking stations. Is there any option in the MCM that allows me to edit how much lactaid my character is fed during a milking? I would like to be able to get milked and my skooma fix without blacking out from an overdose :lol:

No

I've been using this mod as an excuse to get my character addicted to skooma along with the Skooma Whore mod by enabling the free lactaid from the milking stations. Is there any option in the MCM that allows me to edit how much lactaid my character is fed during a milking? I would like to be able to get milked and my skooma fix without blacking out from an overdose :lol:

No

:(  But thank you for the definitive answer.  I still love the mod though so now I just need to play around it as a game feature.  I guess no one said being a skooma addicted milkmaid slave would be easy.   :P

OK.... progress on Elsie Lavache mod. I've got through meeting her, and taking her through a small quest to become a milk maid. I have a lot of cleaning up to do making sure everything is in the correct place. I even added some idle animations so...will need to run FNIS when you install her. So.... basics done.

Now I want to add a custom milker. Got permission to use assets from the Master Milker Armor by Daiemonic. But if I include it, I should include the BodySlide files at least as an optional download.

Elsie uses a UUNP body (zeroed slider preset) because that's my default body. I have to make sure her meshes point to the correct location so I can include her tri files (morph files) because I change her body shape a bit near the end.

Then on to writing dialogue for AFTER she's a Milk Maid. And learning how to access the StorageUtil stuff from MME better.

Ed86..... I wanted to access the Function isPregnant from MME... but if I try to set properties for your script, I get all kinds of crap about what appear to be dependancies on SoS and other stuff. Do you STORE that isPregnant variable anywhere or just grab the information during updates cycles or what? 

OK.... progress on Elsie Lavache mod. I've got through meeting her, and taking her through a small quest to become a milk maid. I have a lot of cleaning up to do making sure everything is in the correct place. I even added some idle animations so...will need to run FNIS when you install her. So.... basics done.

Now I want to add a custom milker. Got permission to use assets from the Master Milker Armor by Daiemonic. But if I include it, I should include the BodySlide files at least as an optional download.

Elsie uses a UUNP body (zeroed slider preset) because that's my default body. I have to make sure her meshes point to the correct location so I can include her tri files (morph files) because I change her body shape a bit near the end.

Then on to writing dialogue for AFTER she's a Milk Maid. And learning how to access the StorageUtil stuff from MME better.

Ed86..... I wanted to access the Function isPregnant from MME... but if I try to set properties for your script, I get all kinds of crap about what appear to be dependancies on SoS and other stuff. Do you STORE that isPregnant variable anywhere or just grab the information during updates cycles or what?

I think you should include bodyslide

Is pregnant is grabbed during update

You might want to install all false plugins so you don't need anything but Mme to compile scripts

You can make separate mod with all false plugins scripts turn it on when you mod, /OfF when you play

I think you should include bodyslide

Is pregnant is grabbed during update

You might want to install all false plugins so you don't need anything but Mme to compile scripts

You can make separate mod with all false plugins scripts turn it on when you mod, /OfF when you play

I actually have 2 Data folders. One is Data-CK and the other is the real data folder for when I'm playing. When I work in CK, I rename Data to Data-REAL and then rename Data-CK to Data..... when done in CK, rename them back to what they were.

And.... oh man... never thought of having just all of the scripts in place for the other mods. That makes sense since CK doesn't check for the esp when compiling. Just the scripts. Duh..... thank you for that

And... and... OMG just tossing all the scripts in there made this so much better!

Cause now I can use MME's IsPregnant to set a variable I can use in conditions for dialogue. 

Now to work on getting the stuff in StorageUtil so I can use that for conversations as well..... 

I'd kiss ya, Ed, but..... my wife is sitting right here. :)

And... and... OMG just tossing all the scripts in there made this so much better!

Cause now I can use MME's IsPregnant to set a variable I can use in conditions for dialogue.

Now to work on getting the stuff in StorageUtil so I can use that for conversations as well.....

I'd kiss ya, Ed, but..... my wife is sitting right here. :)

Ahem, since neither of us is a female I think its better skip kissing part...errmm ... I mean can't we settle with with box of vodka?

So... now I can determine if they're pregnant, whether they're full of milk, empty, or have "some", and I can detect when they're leaking. Now I can design dialogue around that. Didn't make much sense to design the dialogue until I got those things working. 

My goal is that once you finish Elsie's quest.... or maybe even if you don't... There will be dialogue specifically for milkmaids. And maybe prospective milk maids. Or ... just wanna offer them MilkMaidship and then skip town... whatever... :)

OK... Elsie is ready for a test run. If anyone is interested I've posted HERE. I would appreciate it if folks would try her out and see if it's working and what's broken.

DO NOT post here in MME's thread for help or comments. PLEASE post only in the thread for Elsie.

Thanks, Ed86 for the assistance. I appreciate it.