money should not be a problem because i have enough.

also i looked at the esp in tes5edit and found that there only seem to be two leveled lists that are empty.

i will redownload the mod and will try again.

try going to settings and enable "dialogue milking". NPCs should now have a dialogue "hey there" of which you may do many things depending on the NPC. In my game, over time lactacid is no longer sold and can only buy from the "hey there" dialogue.

Hi! Awesome mod first of all! 

Second of all, this is a question that's probably been asked several times, but i can't find it anywhere;

Can MEN be milked? for milk i mean, not just semen.

and if so, How? I've been fidgeting with the MCM menu for longer than i should and i can't make it work...

and if not, that's ok, the fckmachines are still awesome on their own.

Man-milk is a fetish of mine so if you could add it at some point I would be happy :3 cheers!!

No......no.......NO....NOOOOOoooooo....!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a box of vodka and hides under the bed* :ph34r:

Dude what is wrong with you?!

must... not .... think about this........

ROFL

so... no?

AND NOW THE IMAGE IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA *hack* *cough* AHAHAHAHAAA!!!  :angry:  :D 

maybe, i just need to gather enough will, blow dust from this mod and start pushing updates again but.......... *sigh*

Second of all, this is a question that's probably been asked several times, but i can't find it anywhere;

and if so, How? I've been fidgeting with the MCM menu for longer than i should and i can't make it work...

Man-milk is a fetish of mine so if you could add it at some point I would be happy :3 cheers!!

No......no.......NO....NOOOOOoooooo....!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a box of vodka and hides under the bed* :ph34r:

ROFL

so... no?

AND NOW THE IMAGE IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA *hack* *cough* AHAHAHAHAAA!!!  :angry:  :D 

maybe, i just need to gather enough will, blow dust from this mod and start pushing updates again but.......... *sigh*

You don't HAVE to add it! XD 

it's just a suggestion :3

then again, you DO have a futa option, so adding a male option for the lactaid potion should not be that disasterous, right? (I'm not a modder myself, but isn't it just to remove a "male=false" note, or does that make the whole mod collapse like a house of cards in a nuclear holocaust? :/

right now only thing i would like is when milked it reset the milk gain back to 0.  even on  just .15 or so gain once a week have to lowewr their milk or they be maxing out  in a hour.

only issue i have is that maids wont level from 0 to 1 once they hit the 50 milk on normal i have to manualy bump them up to 1.

In my game, no matter what i did milk gen never decreased. i thought that was intended? or perhaps you'd remove milk gen decay? even if i left a milkmaid idle for days, no preg or anything.

it decreases at

MaidMilkGen -= (MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/ (1 + MaidLevel)

so... after taking lactacid and gaining MaidLevel, character evolves in to hucow and going back wont be easy

not sure if milk gen increase/decrease are applied at the same time when condition are right but those value may be to low for a decrease to actually happen. for example: it increases by 0.06 but then it decreases by 0.001. of course this is assumed if milk gen increase/decrease is applied at the same time. like i said in my game the natural milk production value just keep going up even if i don't milk my PC for days.

conditions for increasing milk productions are

if LactacidCnt > 0 ||

((MaidMilkGen > 0 || isPregnant(akActor)) && (MilkCnt + MilkTick <= MilkMax))

so you either have lactacid or your breasts not full and you are pregnant or producing milk

anyway i guess there is no way out once you started to gain milkmaid levels

“no way out” you say? Lol I like the sound of that. But seriously tho without working hard to keep that milk production up it just becomes boring.

Im not sure how papyrus language works there but wouldn’t “Maidmilkgen > 0” mean that the actor would increase natural milk production regardless of other conditions since once natural milk production value is greater than 0 that would be making it true? If so then decay rate may not be applying unless increase/decrease is applied at the same time? Also, I believe this “(MilkCnt + MilkTick <= MilkMax)” would also mean milk will always increase regardless since anything less than or equal to max milk will make it true unless of course you toggle the maid milk limit based on her maid level and you go over the maximum value. Now, based on that code it seems the PC or NPC would be a hucow forever once she produced milk lol.

A suggestion: make a separate milk production decay rate option so that folks can choose how fast natural milk production drops.

hm... well i guess i can change that

no,it means that you must be producing milk OR be pregnant

AND have non full boobs(milkmax)

milkmax is (MilkBasevalue + Level*MilkScalefactor)*BreastRows*BreastsPerRow

which is something like (2+maidlvl*1)*1*2

Exactly my point, “Maidmilkgen > 0” means producing milk aka natural milk production value greater than 0. This means that if her natural milk production is greater than 0 she will always increase milk production regardless of what you do to her. In other words once that value goes over 0 she will always produce milk and no work (pregnancy or lactacid) is needed to increases her milk production. I don’t see this part of the code as needed since your already have check for lactacid or pregnancy. I mean is there some other magic force that is causing her to produce milk? Lol

as for that second formula, since my PC is at level 10 and her maximum milk is now 24 (exactly as this formula (2+maidlvl*1)*1*2 )) she would be at max milk, correct? Therefore, this formula (MilkCnt + MilkTick <= MilkMax) means that even if she is at max milk (full breasts) or less she is guaranteed to increase milk production. Therefore wouldn’t that formula be more like (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax) which means if her breasts are full of milk milk production increase would stop.

no

yes, need to fix that

oh, thought you were confused lol.

gah too many changes... sexlab MME is too old compared to mine, hard to do fixes

this should probably fix infinite? increase for milk if you have milk limit enabled

and milkgen should decreace a lot faser if you dont have  MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen option on

if LactacidCnt > 0\
		|| ((MaidMilkGen > 0 || isPregnant(akActor)) && (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax))
			if MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen == 0 || MaidLevel == 0
				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows
			else
				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows * (MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
			endif
		else																										;reduce milk generation
			MaidMilkGen -= (MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/ (1 + MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
			if MaidMilkGen < 0
				MaidMilkGen = 0
			endif
		endif

MilkQUEST.7z

ROFL

so... no?

then again, you DO have a futa option, so adding a male option for the lactaid potion should not be that disasterous, right? (I'm not a modder myself, but isn't it just to remove a "male=false" note, or does that make the whole mod collapse like a house of cards in a nuclear holocaust? :/

and this 1 for you 

you still have to be female to become milkmaid but after that you can revert to male and be producing milk...... theoretically

right now only thing i would like is when milked it reset the milk gain back to 0.  even on  just .15 or so gain once a week have to lowewr their milk or they be maxing out  in a hour.

only issue i have is that maids wont level from 0 to 1 once they hit the 50 milk on normal i have to manualy bump them up to 1.

well you can use fixed milk production so itll always be 0.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333...... per hour

you need to feed lactacid to progress from 0 to 1

MilkQUEST male.7z

ROFL

so... no?

and this 1 for you 

you still have to be female to become milkmaid but after that you can revert to male and be producing milk...... theoretically

Awesome! thanks!! :D I'll be back if this works!

sorry, did not work. :( tried several times with both sexlab and showracemenu. :/ as a woman everything works, but when i revert back to male everything goes to a standstill: milk, lactacid and maid level neither increases nor decreases, no matter what i do. the auto-feed function on the milker doesn't work either. well, thanks anyway. unless i installed the file wrong... is it just adding it to the NMM? or do i have to add it some other way? :o

In my game, no matter what i did milk gen never decreased. i thought that was intended? or perhaps you'd remove milk gen decay? even if i left a milkmaid idle for days, no preg or anything.

it decreases at

so... after taking lactacid and gaining MaidLevel, character evolves in to hucow and going back wont be easy

not sure if milk gen increase/decrease are applied at the same time when condition are right but those value may be to low for a decrease to actually happen. for example: it increases by 0.06 but then it decreases by 0.001. of course this is assumed if milk gen increase/decrease is applied at the same time. like i said in my game the natural milk production value just keep going up even if i don't milk my PC for days.

if LactacidCnt > 0 ||

so you either have lactacid or your breasts not full and you are pregnant or producing milk

“no way out” you say? Lol I like the sound of that. But seriously tho without working hard to keep that milk production up it just becomes boring.

Im not sure how papyrus language works there but wouldn’t “Maidmilkgen > 0” mean that the actor would increase natural milk production regardless of other conditions since once natural milk production value is greater than 0 that would be making it true? If so then decay rate may not be applying unless increase/decrease is applied at the same time? Also, I believe this “(MilkCnt + MilkTick <= MilkMax)” would also mean milk will always increase regardless since anything less than or equal to max milk will make it true unless of course you toggle the maid milk limit based on her maid level and you go over the maximum value. Now, based on that code it seems the PC or NPC would be a hucow forever once she produced milk lol.

A suggestion: make a separate milk production decay rate option so that folks can choose how fast natural milk production drops.

Exactly my point, “Maidmilkgen > 0” means producing milk aka natural milk production value greater than 0. This means that if her natural milk production is greater than 0 she will always increase milk production regardless of what you do to her. In other words once that value goes over 0 she will always produce milk and no work (pregnancy or lactacid) is needed to increases her milk production. I don’t see this part of the code as needed since your already have check for lactacid or pregnancy. I mean is there some other magic force that is causing her to produce milk? Lol

as for that second formula, since my PC is at level 10 and her maximum milk is now 24 (exactly as this formula (2+maidlvl*1)*1*2 )) she would be at max milk, correct? Therefore, this formula (MilkCnt + MilkTick <= MilkMax) means that even if she is at max milk (full breasts) or less she is guaranteed to increase milk production. Therefore wouldn’t that formula be more like (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax) which means if her breasts are full of milk milk production increase would stop.

no

yes, need to fix that

gah too many changes... sexlab MME is too old compared to mine, hard to do fixes

this should probably fix infinite? increase for milk if you have milk limit enabled

and milkgen should decreace a lot faser if you dont have  MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen option on

if LactacidCnt > 0\
		|| ((MaidMilkGen > 0 || isPregnant(akActor)) && (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax))
			if MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen == 0 || MaidLevel == 0
				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows
			else
				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows * (MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
			endif
		else																										;reduce milk generation
			MaidMilkGen -= (MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/ (1 + MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
			if MaidMilkGen < 0
				MaidMilkGen = 0
			endif
		endif

Alright, so ya its fixed now. What do you mean “mine”? Do you have your own version of mme or something that your withholding there? lol. so will you still keep working on this mod?

ROFL

so... no?

AND NOW THE IMAGE IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER MUAHAHAHAHA *hack* *cough* AHAHAHAHAAA!!! :angry::D

and this 1 for you

Awesome! thanks!! :D I'll be back if this works!

sorry, did not work. :( tried several times with both sexlab and showracemenu. :/ as a woman everything works, but when i revert back to male everything goes to a standstill: milk, lactacid and maid level neither increases nor decreases, no matter what i do. the auto-feed function on the milker doesn't work either. well, thanks anyway. unless i installed the file wrong... is it just adding it to the NMM? or do i have to add it some other way? :o

You have to replace script in data folder

it decreases at

so... after taking lactacid and gaining MaidLevel, character evolves in to hucow and going back wont be easy

if LactacidCnt > 0 ||

no

yes, need to fix that

and milkgen should decreace a lot faser if you dont have MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen option on

if LactacidCnt > 0\		|| ((MaidMilkGen > 0 || isPregnant(akActor)) && (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax))			if MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen == 0 || MaidLevel == 0				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows			else				MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows * (MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)			endif		else																										;reduce milk generation			MaidMilkGen -= (MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/ (1 + MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)			if MaidMilkGen < 0				MaidMilkGen = 0			endif		endif

Alright, so ya its fixed now. What do you mean “mine”? Do you have your own version of mme or something that your withholding there? lol. so will you still keep working on this mod?

Yes.....probably both, i might even release them, maybe this year maybe not at all XD

Well... When i have mood/time for it, doing mostly slso coding and spending my free time elsewhere

I have a problem which I can not fix ..need some help ... :D

I got the message:  MilkModEconomy MilkPoll interval is 0, Mod is broken, have a nice day!
Now the milk production is no longer ... activ ?! :D the animation of the pump works well but the rest not ..like the milk magic..spell..

what I did to fix: reset the mod / uninstalled the mod via MCM after that in the NMM and reinstalled,of course run FNIS but this brings nothing More the message comes again and again after ~ 1 ingame hour / 1 hour wait ...
I hope I could describe this well enough to help me maybe.
Excuse me for the bad english.

I have a problem which I can not fix ..need some help ... :D

I got the message: MilkModEconomy MilkPoll interval is 0, Mod is broken, have a nice day!

Now the milk production is no longer ... activ ?! :D the animation of the pump works well but the rest not ..like the milk magic..spell..

what I did to fix: reset the mod / uninstalled the mod via MCM after that in the NMM and reinstalled,of course run FNIS but this brings nothing More the message comes again and again after ~ 1 ingame hour / 1 hour wait ...

I hope I could describe this well enough to help me maybe.

Excuse me for the bad english.

If i remember correctly you get this error if you have to many mods or broken mods, therefore skyrim cant load more mods properties

Make sure you've installed everything correctly, make a clean save, install mme, if you still get that error try moving mme in your load order somewhere 0-128 range or all the way to the bottom

Early on I was proposed to create a new milkmaid, even though my character hadn't got the first level. This was done by being milked in windhelm with forcefeed on. Apparently Arivanya tends to go to the pumps every morning and got her dose of lactacid which triggered MME routine to register a new maid. After my character leveled up, I wanted to get lydia as a milk maid instead, so I dismissed Arivanya through the dialogue. However, the mod seems to keep her as a maid or kept her production going but with a slight issue as a warning is spawned after each MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for MilkSlave:Arivanya

[05/29/2017 - 06:18:55PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkMaximum() for actor Arivanya
[05/29/2017 - 06:18:55PM] warning:  (0001B144): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (3E025BC7)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.MilkCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 765
    [MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.ActorCheck() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 497
    [MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.GetCurrentHourOfDay() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 379
    [MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 361

I haven't used this mod too awful much yet, but I do have one suggestion. More of a nicety/immersion thing than anything.

In the install options, you can install basic pumps or fancy stable style pumps, both in public places. I think it'd be pretty nice to have an option that basically adds an "inn" where instead of renting a bed, you rent a closed room with a pump. I tried making one myself for personal use but I could never see the pumps in-game despite them showing up in the editor where I placed them.

I haven't used this mod too awful much yet, but I do have one suggestion. More of a nicety/immersion thing than anything.

In the install options, you can install basic pumps or fancy stable style pumps, both in public places. I think it'd be pretty nice to have an option that basically adds an "inn" where instead of renting a bed, you rent a closed room with a pump. I tried making one myself for personal use but I could never see the pumps in-game despite them showing up in the editor where I placed them.

you need to use Wrye Bash to esmify MilkModNEW.esp, then you can add milkpumps to your mod

Early on I was proposed to create a new milkmaid, even though my character hadn't got the first level. This was done by being milked in windhelm with forcefeed on. Apparently Arivanya tends to go to the pumps every morning and got her dose of lactacid which triggered MME routine to register a new maid. After my character leveled up, I wanted to get lydia as a milk maid instead, so I dismissed Arivanya through the dialogue. However, the mod seems to keep her as a maid or kept her production going but with a slight issue as a warning is spawned after each MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for MilkSlave:Arivanya

[05/29/2017 - 06:18:55PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkMaximum() for actor Arivanya

[05/29/2017 - 06:18:55PM] warning:  (0001B144): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..

stack:

[ (3E025BC7)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?

[MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.MilkCycle() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 765

[MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.ActorCheck() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 497

[MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.GetCurrentHourOfDay() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 379

[MME_MilkQUEST (3E00E209)].milkquest.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkQUEST.psc" Line 361

well... she tries to milk her-self and fails

should fix

MilkQUEST.7z

Hey, I have run into a problem. The milking and milk maids work fine, but when I am done milking my milk maid I check her inventory and the amount of bottles of milk do not add up. For example, she could have have 20.00 milk, she gets milked to 0, and during the process she has 10 boobgasms. When I open her inventory, it only shows 10 bottles of regular milk(strong) and 5 race milk(nord, sublime). Is there any way I can correct this?

note: I have milk gush off.  the total amount of milk received varies, sometimes correct amount of race milk but incorrect regular milks, vice verca, or incorrect with both.

Hey, I have run into a problem. The milking and milk maids work fine, but when I am done milking my milk maid I check her inventory and the amount of bottles of milk do not add up. For example, she could have have 20.00 milk, she gets milked to 0, and during the process she has 10 boobgasms. When I open her inventory, it only shows 10 bottles of regular milk(strong) and 5 race milk(nord, sublime). Is there any way I can correct this?

note: I have milk gush off.  the total amount of milk received varies, sometimes correct amount of race milk but incorrect regular milks, vice verca, or incorrect with both.

formula is not linear, some milk goes to "Support The Future Uprise" khajiit investment fund which operates all over skyrim xD

once they gather enought, theyll overtake lesser races of skyrim and expand into other territories

formula is not linear, some milk goes to "Support The Future Uprise" khajiit investment fund which operates all over skyrim xD

once they gather enought, theyll overtake lesser races of skyrim and expand into other territories

Well damn, thats how they feel? I guess I better start garrisoning cat nip, thats some savage stuff.

attachicon.gifseriously.jpg

Probably a joke, but you never know.

post-914471-0-45338600-1496260381_thumb.jpg