Probably my favorite mod haha, for what reason i dont know. One question though, whenever I talk to farmers or khajit caravan folk they never have lactaid. Any advice?

You trade lactacid trough the "hey there" dialogue.

Gave it a shot still hasnt popped up. :(

hm.... sell your ass in nearest inn until you gather 1000gold?

Probably my favorite mod haha, for what reason i dont know. One question though, whenever I talk to farmers or khajit caravan folk they never have lactaid. Any advice?

My bad forgot to mention they trade it for milk, any milk, so you are going to have to get 1 milk from somwhere.

Also alchemists sell lactacid for 100g, wich might be easier to get until you produce milk yourself.

My bad forgot to mention they trade it for milk, any milk, so you are going to have to get 1 milk from somwhere.

Also alchemists sell lactacid for 100g, wich might be easier to get until you produce milk yourself.

sorry still not working. the only optons i get when using the "hey there" option is "uh nevermind" and "I dont want you to be my milkmaid anymore" unless i use the add item menu to get lactaid (which I try not to use for immersive purposes). at that point the option "you milk production is low" pops up

I got the dialogues for malemaids working by messing around in xEdit, but I had to remove the MME_TargetMilk and MME_SubjectMilk checks, because those values only get set if the actor is female. But now the issue is it just shows me a warning saying gay breastfeeding animations aren't available. I can't change that because it's a script. Could you please just make gay couples use the straight animation? With the malemaid in the female role, obviously.

v 27-07-2017

fixed? ineed giving "error" when not installed in mod checks(shouldn't affect anything, if your skyrim broken it wont fix it)

fixed left breast milk leak art

removed gender checks for malemaids dialogues(except futa creation)

doubled cuirass weight to 2/4(normal/futa)

halved bell/horns weight to 0.5

increased 4/6/8 tits armor weight to 12.5, 25, 50

reduced tits armor cost from "alot" to 0, say "NO" to second hand titties sales!

Milk-Mod-Economy 27-07-2017-test.7z

The 3rd trimester effects don´t seem to be activating for me. Have tried passing time (1 day or so) and reloading/moving to areas.

Suggestion:

would be nice if you could adjust the severity of the tities weight penalty, and/or make it scale with maidlevel/maxcapacity.

Reasoning would be that a maid adapts/becomes stronger to support their milky bounty with time/experience.

Thank you so much, man! Works perfectly, just a couple more things:

1) the sexlab hook still has a gender check

2) this is minor, but the 'hello' dialogues ('got milk?' etc) still have gender checks

1) will fix tomorrow

2) dont see anything

The 3rd trimester effects don´t seem to be activating for me. Have tried passing time (1 day or so) and reloading/moving to areas.

Suggestion:

would be nice if you could adjust the severity of the tities weight penalty, and/or make it scale with maidlevel/maxcapacity.

Reasoning would be that a maid adapts/becomes stronger to support their milky bounty with time/experience.

what?

not possible, those values are hardcoded in esp

2) this is minor, but the 'hello' dialogues ('got milk?' etc) still have gender checks

1) will fix tomorrow

2) dont see anything

Suggestion:

what?

1. Oops my bad thats not related to this mod XD

2.Damn thats too bad.

So in other words ESP stuff can´t have references to things going on in game, but are always hard coded after launching the game? (I know nothing about skyrim modding Im afraid)

2) dont see anything

IDK man, dialogue topics xx04D538 to xx04D53A definitely have GetIsSex Female conditions. I removed those in xEdit before trying out this version, so i'm not sure if they actually affect anything in game.

hm... thats  npc comments, can live without those

1) will fix tomorrow

2) dont see anything

Suggestion:

what?

1. Oops my bad thats not related to this mod XD

2.Damn thats too bad.

So in other words ESP stuff can´t have references to things going on in game, but are always hard coded after launching the game? (I know nothing about skyrim modding Im afraid)

no, that means that some stuff cant be changed in game, like armor weight, spells duration or magnitude.

you need tesedit/creation kit to change those in esp between games

no, that means that some stuff cant be changed in game, like armor weight, spells duration or magnitude.

Allrigt, what about the pain system?

I don´t know how the pain system with the percentages works, but doesn´t that kinda do what I suggested, that it checks some values, compares them and then applies an effect?

At least it seems to be doing something like that.

Tho I assume converting the system into that would be a lot of work, if it is possible.

Ps: 

I hope im not bothering you too mutch, or that it feels like im trying to tell yoiu how to run your mod.

Its just that when you get to high amounts of milk the debuffs get rather extreme and you basically can´t be carrying any items, including the milk your maids produce. But on the other hand I don´t want to disable them because I like the immersion :/

To become Milkmaid:

Spoiler 

• Use the milking pump with feeding enabled and lactacid in inventory
  • Drink race based Milk potion or Lactacid
  • Player only:
  • Get pregnant by one of supported mods
  • Equip Milking Cuirass (included) or other armors from Supported armors section
  • Get drugged with Lactacid by Skooma Whore mod(with my patch)

Check the description better next time :)

I don´t know how the pain system with the percentages works, but doesn´t that kinda do what I suggested, that it checks some values, compares them and then applies an effect?

Tho I assume converting the system into that would be a lot of work, if it is possible.

Ps: 

I hope im not bothering you too mutch, or that it feels like im trying to tell yoiu how to run your mod.

Its just that when you get to high amounts of milk the debuffs get rather extreme and you basically can´t be carrying any items, including the milk your maids produce. But on the other hand I don´t want to disable them because I like the immersion :/

pain system modifies simple variable, and applies 1 of 2 debuffs

and if youre talking about buff/debuff system thats 50 spells

i have no interest in spending few days making that work

well  you can turn on milk lvl cap

Ps: 

pain system modifies simple variable, and applies 1 of 2 debuffs

and if youre talking about buff/debuff system thats 50 spells

i have no interest in spending few days making that work

well  you can turn on milk lvl cap

Yeah figured that was kinda the case, no worries I totally get you don´t want to do such a big rework :)

And might have to do that yeah.

Anyway love the mod :D

Fun mod, but I feel like I am missing large parts of it. I am reading though the previous thread now hoping for a tutorial or quickstart guide or something.

Does the milking end by itself or do I have to interrupt it? I have waited a while, but always get bored and interrupt.

Statistics: Maids you had in possession,  What does that count? is there a way to get rid of a maid?

Story and Notifications, what does the notifications check box cover and what does story check box cover?

Milking in the milk machine will continue until you interrupt it. Milking with the cuirass, using the spell will milk to empty and then exit the animation.

"had in possesion" I don't know. That's been in the mod since before ed86 started reviving it and I have no idea what it does.

You can't get rid of a Milk Maid unless you reset all Maids which starts over at 0 level and no maids. So you can't get rid of just one.

Story = the stories that display as you progress through the levels

Notifications = the stuff you see in the notification area (I think) I've never turned these off.

milking my PC now how long such I let it milk I can only see part of her I can't move the camera  

Camera is a SexLab function. Go into SexLab player hotkeys and set the Free Camera key to whatever you want. Once you're in the machine you can toggle free cam.

How can I start the quest? Where can I get the Milk cuirass?

You start by becoming a Milk Maid. This happens the first time you use a milking machine. First time it doesn't milk you, it just makes you a mik maid. The cuirass can be crafted I think. I usually just console add it.

things show up in the menu, but no milking stations and no dialog to have it happen. Also, re the individual earlier who wondered about the player character getting tricked, that's what happens in slstories devious in riften. I'll keep this installed, but so far no luck.

For the milking stations to show up, you MUST have ZaZ Animation Pack (latest one) installed.

AND THE Machines will not show up if you have Open Cities Skyrim , incompatible.