When both SL hormones and this mod are installed it's impossible for me to start a new game, does the "never load" thing and just hangs indefinitely, disabling *either* SL hormones or MME resolves it. Easy enough, but just wanted to make you aware.

Just curious but pc character breasts dont shrink when she lactactes causing her breasts to forever expand until I racemenu them back, is this by design or did something wrong happen.

I find it odd because npcs breasts grow, when they milk them they shrink back a bit, then re grow, where as my pc character just keeps growing, never shrinking during milking

When both SL hormones and this mod are installed it's impossible for me to start a new game, does the "never load" thing and just hangs indefinitely, disabling *either* SL hormones or MME resolves it. Easy enough, but just wanted to make you aware.

You shouldn't be starting a new game with a bunch of mods loaded anyways. New game should only have the mods absolutely necessary to create the character. Get out of Helgen and THEN activate mods.

You shouldn't be starting a new game with a bunch of mods loaded anyways. New game should only have the mods absolutely necessary to create the character. Get out of Helgen and THEN activate mods.

this isn't out of helgen, lol. I use alternative start mods and I've been doing it for a long time, this happens 100% of the time with only these two mods

Just curious but pc character breasts dont shrink when she lactactes causing her breasts to forever expand until I racemenu them back, is this by design or did something wrong happen.

I find it odd because npcs breasts grow, when they milk them they shrink back a bit, then re grow, where as my pc character just keeps growing, never shrinking during milking

no its not by design, you have poor scripted mod that does this, look elsewhere in you loadorder

post-388097-0-15866700-1435561504_thumb.jpg

Xaz and Zaz informed me that they haven't worked on anything animation-related for quite some time.

Can you guys create a X-Cross male milking machine? My fear is that it will never be fulfilled.

no, ask Xaz and Zaz

And now for some bug report.

- exhaustion debuffs is applied immediately after forced milking starts from basic living armor. Should it start after the milking session? And perhaps after at least half of the milk has been taken.

- racial milk wont remove exhuastion debuffs at least when basic living armor applies it.

- exhaustion debuffs will not remove themselves after their timer expires.

And now for some bug testing report.

- no it is not, it applies during pain threshold reached or after milking

- it does, i dont remember if it should (not) be removed by simple milk

- dont know how to fix that =) , sleep or drink milk to remove

- Another thing i noticed is that whenever you cancel forced milking before animations even start, those debuffs still apply. in my opinion they should only apply when a certain amount of milk is milked

- non-simple milk still dont remove the debuffs

- just add an option to disable the exhuastion debuffs. much simpler.

- i guess ill replace pain effects with it

- you might need a cleansave, my race milk removes debuff

- you can disable it with all (de)buffs

So your making the basic living armor similar to the ec+ living armor where its tied to the pain gain system?

and uhh clean saving never works for me but i figured out why it wasn't working, lactacid effect from the milk must be on.

oh and ya lactacid is definitely being sold by the khajiit.

by the way any chance for a higher grade lactacid? that would increase lactacid by perhaps 3?

So your making the basic living armor similar to the ec+ living armor where its tied to the pain gain system?

and uhh clean saving never works for me but i figured out why it wasn't working, lactacid effect from the milk must be on.

by the way any chance for a higher grade lactacid? that would increase lactacid by perhaps 3?

they are the same, but with ec+ you get tentacle rape and mental exhaustion

its bcuz you are doing it wrong

no, but i might try adding more potions to vendors

Ed86,

Not sure if this is possible, but would appreciate it if you could think on it a bit...

Is there any way you could make the breast-increase-per-tick AND the breast-increase-per-level specific to a milkmaid?

In other words.... take those 2 settings out of the MAIN settings page and put them in the Debug MilkMaid page so you can set maids individually?

Why am I asking for so much work?

I often have several female followers and/or milkmaids scattered in several towns, etc.

Some have small boobs by default and some have big boobs by default.

It would be NICE to be able to (for example) set my small boob maids to get more increase per milk and bigger boobs with each level, but also have my large boobed beauties get a little less growth per milk and less (or no) growth per level... cause like their boobs are already big and making them TOO big just looks silly.

OR,,,

Instead of making every single maid have their own settings for those...

Have a small boob setting and a large boob setting... kinda like

Settings page

Increase per milk:

Small boobs ...... 0.07  <---- configurable slider

Big Boobs ........0.03   <--- configurable slider

Increase per level:

small boobs....... 0.05  <---configurable slider

big boobs...........0.01  <--- configurable slider

Then in the Debug Milk Maid settings you could just have a selector for small boobs or big boobs so you could "classify" the maid as either starting out with small boobs or big boobs.

Then you're really tracking 2 sets of calcs to determine breast node size instead of..... however many maids someone has and the individual maid is either small or large enabled.

I know.... it's a dream though....

Setting max visual for Eryniel Elf who starts out as a zero weight UNP (small boobs) to 2.4 or 2.5 is no issue. But if I also have Rosa "Round Bottom" (who starts out as a 100 weight UNPB) set to 2.4 or 2.5 she gets to a point of... "How the fuck are you remaining standing???"

See what I mean?

they are the same, but with ec+ you get tentacle rape and mental exhaustion

its bcuz you are doing it wrong

no, but i might try adding more potions to vendors

i only get normal exhaustion but not mental for ec+ living armor and only over the pain gain threshold (am i suppose to get the mental exhaustion instead? or both?).

with basic living armor i get both exhaustion and mental exhaustion regardless. what will the changes be exactly? will the exhaustion debuffs only apply when over the pain gain threshold?

so on that clean save: what i do is load the save up, click on "fixscriptinstances", save and load it up in game. or do i have to actually delete all of mme's scripts then load the game?

Big fan of your mod Ed86 its solidly in my "must have mod list".

I was wondering, would you consider adding a system for "stabling" maids that aren't adventuring with you? Something along the lines of assigning a npc the role of "stable hand", then if you have a "stable hand" any milkmaids who have been "stabled" would maintain a set lactacid level and have they're current milk value decrease at a set rate? I would consider the milk the player isn't getting as payment to the npc for taking care of the players maids while they're away. I'm asking for this system, or something like it, so my non-combat maids will continue to advance while I am away instead of filling to capacity and then losing productivity until I return. I can "cheat" it with the debug menu as is so it's not a huge deal, but it would be more "immersive" as well as removing the nagging feeling that I'm "cheating". Also I like the idea of my spouse helping to "take care of" my milkmaids while I'm off being the Dragonborn.

I'm hoping this will be be helpful feedback, either way I love the mod and appreciate the work you put into it.

Big fan of your mod Ed86 its solidly in my "must have mod list".

I was wondering, would you consider adding a system for "stabling" maids that aren't adventuring with you? Something along the lines of assigning a npc the role of "stable hand", then if you have a "stable hand" any milkmaids who have been "stabled" would maintain a set lactacid level and have they're current milk value decrease at a set rate? I would consider the milk the player isn't getting as payment to the npc for taking care of the players maids while they're away. I'm asking for this system, or something like it, so my non-combat maids will continue to advance while I am away instead of filling to capacity and then losing productivity until I return. I can "cheat" it with the debug menu as is so it's not a huge deal, but it would be more "immersive" as well as removing the nagging feeling that I'm "cheating". Also I like the idea of my spouse helping to "take care of" my milkmaids while I'm off being the Dragonborn.

I'm hoping this will be be helpful feedback, either way I love the mod and appreciate the work you put into it.

ill think about it

Just a quick heads up Ed. When drinking any of the milk or cum/semen with Rn&D compatibility active. It gives a false message of "you are full" even if your character is still flagged as "hungry, ready for a snack, and so on" by Rn&D.

maybe it means you are full on thirst, milk satisfies hunger and thirst in rnd, if not then there is something wrong with your RND

Just a quick heads up Ed. When drinking any of the milk or cum/semen with Rn&D compatibility active. It gives a false message of "you are full" even if your character is still flagged as "hungry, ready for a snack, and so on" by Rn&D.

maybe it means you are full on thirst, milk satisfies hunger and thirst in rnd, if not then there is something wrong with your RND

Rn&D is up to date and working fine. Though it dose say the normal stuff for thirst sepprate. I was meaning that the milk itself was throwing out the message not Rn&D.

Rn&D is up to date and working fine. Though it dose say the normal stuff for thirst sepprate. I was meaning that the milk itself was throwing out the message not Rn&D.

obviously its not working fine, milk scripts dont have "you are full" message

maybe you have ineed installed too?

one thing that would be fun is if you milk the pc a lot that the skin change in to cow colour black and white or red and white or become fur, and the pc can only say muuu sometimes in dialog. maybe whit the help of slavtats.......the idea comes from a NW mod.