Leak particles were waaay off for me. It seemed like milk was leaking in mid air and the leak direction was way slanted. Well, it was a big turn off for me so I decided to fix it myself. I'm not really a modder, but with some search, I've managed to adjust some coordinates in the nif files using nifskope. The files are for non-machine leaking particles, i.e. self-milking / orgasm. I haven't checked the ones for the machines. I'm using the standard CBBE body, so if anyone is having the same problem, feel free to try these nif files. I'm also attaching a before (above) and after (below) comparison picture.

doesnt fix the core problem, keep trying

From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait.

yes, if you dont have aroused installed, you wont get any, check arousal exposure rate, by default its 2 i think, if slower, you get slower arousal increase, and probably 0 if its set to 0 also check if you arousal isnt blocked

Nono, what I mean is does the arousal have to be a minimum number, like 30 or something, to get it to activate? Using PSQ I'm most of the time super low arousal trying to keep energy up, so I thought maybe that's why. Is it?

when you use machine or milk, your arousal will rise very ~5 seconds, orgasm/boobgasm achieved when you have ~98 arousal and then arousal drop and start over

Thank you. I might be blind (metaphoricaly) but it might help if that's clearly stated somewhere. If it is then I apologize.

I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. 

I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off. 

works fine on this side

I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. 

I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off. 

You can remove them in MME debug menu.

yes, I know :)

I get particles whether the particle box is checked or not. Not a big deal. I'm waiting until I start a new profile and some new characters before I say any more about it because it's likely something on my end. 

any chance to obtain the complete set of this armor?

plBasSk.jpg

I found the site, but ask for a paid subscription  :angry:

I want to do a bodyslide conversion with zap sliders

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=384447

also mod have bodyslide options for  milk cuirass

v1 with panty and bell, v2 without

you can do bodyslide conversions for current cuirass but im not sure its weighted propertly

plBasSk.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=384447

you can do bodyslide conversions for current cuirass but im not sure its weighted propertly

oooh! this!

thank you very much!

the difficult thing is made a decent bodyslide milker harness.. metal rings deform too much

I see what I can do.  ;)

edit: I was thinking .. suction cup are a piece of armor right?

if convert into bodyslide with reference CBBE_HDT body?..
HDT maybe it works.. or not.. :P

plBasSk.jpg

oooh! this!

thank you very much!

the difficult thing is made a decent bodyslide milker harness.. metal rings deform too much

I see what I can do.  ;)

The milk machines animation won't work as long as you have HDT active. It's not the cups that are preventing the breast animation. It's the animation itself. Something about keyframes or something. I saw an explanation of it once, but the final answer was that it just won't work with HDT active and right now there's no way to "turn off" HDT in script so that you can run one animation.

plBasSk.jpg

oooh! this!

thank you very much!

I see what I can do.  ;)

i  think its bra - slot 56, youll need to convert it to full body armor  like slot 32 to scale properly in milk mackine

or make hdt hack that will sync hdt

@chajapa

@Ed86

I tested

HDT is attached correctly on breast-cups (I painted the NPC Breast weight bones in bodyslide to suction-cups), but no to the apparatus (I have to investigate).

I think milking machine animation is designed for BPP body.

..during suction, HDT not working.. it's a shame..  :(

maybe rewriting the animation to remove the BBP/TBPP?.. but I am not an animator.

edit: I understood.

The new Caliente CBBE HDT, no longer has the L/R PreBreast bone (no more TBBP, is HDT!).

set to L/R Breast in nifskope and removed the unnecessary.

Now the cups are hooked up correctly to the HDT animation.

I just have to correct the coordinates to match my bodyslide preset.

I don't know if it serves to something..

maybe an animation without BBP with these cups could work?

@chajapa
@Ed86

I tested
HDT is attached correctly on breast-cups (I painted the NPC Breast weight bones in bodyslide to suction-cups), but no to the apparatus (I have to investigate).

maybe rewriting the animation to remove the BBP/TBPP?.. but I am not an animator.

The new Caliente CBBE HDT, no longer has the L/R PreBreast bone (no more TBBP, is HDT!).

while you are there maybe you could look at 

\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base II\MME_MilkLeakL

\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base II\MME_MilkLeakR

@chajapa
@Ed86

I tested

ok, but I'm not so expert to understand this problem..
I'll give a look tomorrow  :)
maybe I find something..

I seem to have a small issue: milk-production per hour slowly decreases to zero even if i constantly use milk-machines for lactacid. Also im unable to reach full capacity even at first maid-level, 4 was max i think?

Mods that could effect to this that i have is arousedredux and estrus-chaurus but i dont understand why milk-production would go to zero and never rise?

edit. ah ok

@chajapa
@Ed86

I tested

maybe I find something..

looked into this problem but I haven't been able to find a good solution..

sorry  :-/

maybe an experienced modder could help..

--------------------------

now, I noticed a few things (I have lastest version):

- when feeding with lactacid the Feeder meshes is not aligned with my character (feeding her neck :))
I use a CBBE_HDT body with XPMSE 2.43.. maybe it's a known issue (machine is calibrated to different skeleton?)

kcL5eT2.jpg

- the milk machine feeding animation is not always initiated..(only sometimes) is this normal?

- the milk-cuirass in the machine, change color (only the harness, not panties.. become bright)

lastly...

I have made a different version of bodyslide milking-cuirass (panties +ZAP collar) compatible with Milk-O-Matic

iYsClYp.jpg

Mu7g9Gc.jpg

I put the file here, if you are interested to try it

..bye!

S.

I seem to have a small issue: milk-production per hour slowly decreases to zero even if i constantly use milk-machines for lactacid. Also im unable to reach full capacity even at first maid-level, 4 was max i think?

Mods that could effect to this that i have is arousedredux and estrus-chaurus but i dont understand why milk-production would go to zero and never rise?

milk machines give lactacid for 4 hours at level 0, after that milk production will drop if you have more milk than your breast size

to start it again get lactacid or get pregnant or  use cheat fixed milk gen

@chajapa
@Ed86

I tested

maybe I find something..

looked into this problem but I haven't been able to find a good solution..

sorry  :-/

maybe an experienced modder could help..

now, I noticed a few things (I have lastest version):

- when feeding with lactacid the Feeder meshes is not aligned with my character (feeding her neck :))
I use a CBBE_HDT body with XPMSE 2.43.. maybe it's a known issue (machine is calibrated to different skeleton?)

kcL5eT2.jpg

- the milk machine feeding animation is not always initiated..(only sometimes) is this normal?

- the milk-cuirass in the machine, change color (only the harness, not panties.. become bright)

lastly...

I have made a different version of bodyslide milking-cuirass (panties +ZAP collar) compatible with Milk-O-Matic

iYsClYp.jpg

Mu7g9Gc.jpg

I put the file here, if you are interested to try it

attachicon.gifMME Bodyslide - MilkCuirass (Panties) - by Saeros.7z

..bye!

S.

probably character height is above 1, so tube at wrong possition

LactacidCnt < (MaidLevel+2), you are probably have enough lactacid

huh? what color?

huh? what color?

mmm, nope.

the picture is taken from a new game in Zaz--> coc zbftestzone 

my character is 1.00 in racemenu.. maybe is XPMSE 2.43.. I don't know..

for lactacid..no animation but the value is added anyway? 

the harness sometime in the machine become brighter.. I take a picture ASAP.

bye!

S.

edit: for the brighter-harness, sorry..is my enb configuration :P

another question: in zbftestzone during suction in milk-o-matic machine, the camera rotate (no zoom, only rotate).. in-game no.. why? the block is intended?

huh? what color?

mmm, nope.

bye!

S.

another question: in zbftestzone during suction in milk-o-matic machine, the camera rotate (no zoom, only rotate).. in-game no.. why? the block is intended?

well its skyrim/furinture problem, it i dont think its very easy to align static animated furniture with movable actor, in acy case it seems to me that its animations problem, and i dont do those

If Feeding == True && Mode == 0 && LactacidCnt < (MaidLevel+2) && PlayerREF.GetDistance(akActor) < 500 && akActor.GetSitState() <= 3 && akActor.GetSitState() > 0 && akActor.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1

;debug.Notification("feeding cycle")

if IsMilkMaid == true
				if MilkMsgs == True
					debug.Notification(akActor.GetBaseObject().GetName() + " is being fed Lactacid" )
				endif
			endif
			if MilkingType == 0
				SendAnimationEvent(akActor,"ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05")
			elseif MilkingType == 1
				SendAnimationEvent(akActor,"ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05")
			endif

while duration < Feeding_Duration && ((akActor.GetSitState() <= 3 && akActor.GetSitState() > 0) || Mode != 0) && akActor.HasSpell( BeingMilkedPassive )
				LactacidCnt = LactacidCnt + (MaidLevel+2)/Feeding_Duration
				Utility.Wait(1.0)
				duration = duration + 1
			endwhile

if IsMilkMaid == true
				SetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.LactacidCount", LactacidCnt)
			endif
			duration = 0
		Endif

well its either value not added or you have no animations

LactacidCnt < (MaidLevel+2) clearly blocks feeding after 2 at maid level 0, scripts add 4 lactacid after 30 sec of feeding

zbftestzone

those are not milkpumps, they come from zaz animation pack, you need to install patch for them to work

you cant zoom since they use crafting camera, not normal furniture, if you change that, animations will break

Just a thought. For futa character, will it be possible for one to add male masterbating/male 'milking' animation on Milking Self action, along with normal breast masterbation/milking action?

if you mean combining animations, then you should ask for animation in animatons threads, and report back if/when there will be one to use,

if you mean milking by wanking magic stick then no, it has nothing to do with breast milking, use sexlab default masturbate key, and your milk will be reduced by 1 if you have any

Ed86,

A couple of questions... Regarding 2015-02-08 version:

I have Soulgem Oven II installed and I see you added a check for it, for pregnancy.

My player has a gem incubating, but she doesn't show up as pregnant. Still says Pregnant : False in MCM for Debug MilkMaid.

Does that check only work if we're allowing SGO to manipulate breast size or something?

I reset MME, reset maids, reset variables.... she just isn't being detected as pregnant. 

Question #2:

I recently saw "female cum bottle" added to my inventory. What does that do? I don't see a enchantment on it ... tried drinking it...  :)  ... oh, yeah... she's a real slut... just not sure what significance the bottle of female cum has.

Thanks!

Ed86,

I have Soulgem Oven II installed and I see you added a check for it, for pregnancy.

My player has a gem incubating, but she doesn't show up as pregnant. Still says Pregnant : False in MCM for Debug MilkMaid.

Does that check only work if we're allowing SGO to manipulate breast size or something?

I reset MME, reset maids, reset variables.... she just isn't being detected as pregnant. 

Question #2:

I recently saw "female cum bottle" added to my inventory. What does that do? I don't see a enchantment on it ... tried drinking it...   :)  ... oh, yeah... she's a real slut... just not sure what significance the bottle of female cum has.

Thanks!

I use this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/?

this procedure "sandboxing" bone-variables for scrips from different mods (breast, belly etc.)

I have installed with this procedure: SGO2 + Estrus Chaurus + PSQ (extracting scripts file from .bsa) + Fill Her Up + Milk Economy..

all works, pregnancy-belly show up in game ;)

huh? what color?

mmm, nope.

bye!

S.

well its skyrim/furinture problem, it i dont think its very easy to align static animated furniture with movable actor, in acy case it seems to me that its animations problem, and i dont do those

If Feeding == True && Mode == 0 && LactacidCnt < (MaidLevel+2) && PlayerREF.GetDistance(akActor) < 500 && akActor.GetSitState() <= 3 && akActor.GetSitState() > 0 && akActor.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1

;debug.Notification("feeding cycle")

if IsMilkMaid == true
				if MilkMsgs == True
					debug.Notification(akActor.GetBaseObject().GetName() + " is being fed Lactacid" )
				endif
			endif
			if MilkingType == 0
				SendAnimationEvent(akActor,"ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05")
			elseif MilkingType == 1
				SendAnimationEvent(akActor,"ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05")
			endif

while duration < Feeding_Duration && ((akActor.GetSitState() <= 3 && akActor.GetSitState() > 0) || Mode != 0) && akActor.HasSpell( BeingMilkedPassive )
				LactacidCnt = LactacidCnt + (MaidLevel+2)/Feeding_Duration
				Utility.Wait(1.0)
				duration = duration + 1
			endwhile

if IsMilkMaid == true
				SetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.LactacidCount", LactacidCnt)
			endif
			duration = 0
		Endif

well its either value not added or you have no animations

LactacidCnt < (MaidLevel+2) clearly blocks feeding after 2 at maid level 0, scripts add 4 lactacid after 30 sec of feeding

zbftestzone

those are not milkpumps, they come from zaz animation pack, you need to install patch for them to work

you cant zoom since they use crafting camera, not normal furniture, if you change that, animations will break

ok, very clear... I try to reset MME, maybe I had some problems during last update.

edit: update ZAZ Animation Pack to v0604 and re-installed the mod after a clean save..

now everything works.

Ed86,

Question #2:

I recently saw "female cum bottle" added to my inventory. What does that do? I don't see a enchantment on it ... tried drinking it...   :)  ... oh, yeah... she's a real slut... just not sure what significance the bottle of female cum has.

Thanks!

;SoulGem Oven
	if Game.GetModbyName("soulgem-oven.esp") != 255
		if GetIntValue(akActor, "SGO.Gem.List", missing = 0) > 0
			Return True
		endif
	endif

i think you were the one who suggested that, but since i dont like all that soul gem pregnancy stuff, mod is not on my list so i didnt test it

fe/male cum bottles have only rnd effect and maybe, ineed 

Final Edit: I disapprove of the changes in this mod, and will be going back to using the legacy version I have.

Milk production is almost nonexistant without lactacid, and using the milking machine only gives me a couple points of lactacid, preventing the wonderfully, kinkily frustrating building that I had to deal with.

You'd have good production per hour, and you'd get milked for relief to get rid of the debuffs, but getting milked would feed you more lactacid so that your production was even MORE out of control, making you ever more reliant on that machine for its lactacid-tainted relief.

Now I only get tiny bits of milk production from visiting the machine. The menu says '5 sec = 1 lactacid', but the whole 30 second feeding only gives me 2. My milk production is MUCH lower without it in my system, so if I want lots, I have to console myself many bottles of lactacid and chug them by the hour, which his very damaging to immersion.

The debug interface is very misleading in general. Even if I set my milk production per hour all the way up (25) it only displays 0.83, which is all I get without lactacid in my system at the highest amount I can set it to.

The increasing/decreasing production per hour with lactacid was more fun. xD Ah well, cest la vie.

Perhaps you could have a toggle between the two versions? I appreciate you making it so I could sell the milk with the cuirass again, and lifting the milk pump limit for it.

Final Edit: I disapprove of the changes in this mod, and will be going back to using the legacy version I have.

Milk production is almost nonexistant without lactacid, and using the milking machine only gives me a couple points of lactacid, preventing the wonderfully, kinkily frustrating building that I had to deal with.

You'd have good production per hour, and you'd get milked for relief to get rid of the debuffs, but getting milked would feed you more lactacid so that your production was even MORE out of control, making you ever more reliant on that machine for its lactacid-tainted relief.

Now I only get tiny bits of milk production from visiting the machine. The menu says '5 sec = 1 lactacid', but the whole 30 second feeding only gives me 2. My milk production is MUCH lower without it in my system, so if I want lots, I have to console myself many bottles of lactacid and chug them by the hour, which his very damaging to immersion.

The debug interface is very misleading in general. Even if I set my milk production per hour all the way up (25) it only displays 0.83, which is all I get without lactacid in my system at the highest amount I can set it to.

The increasing/decreasing production per hour with lactacid was more fun. xD Ah well, cest la vie.

Perhaps you could have a toggle between the two versions? I appreciate you making it so I could sell the milk with the cuirass again, and lifting the milk pump limit for it.

thats is why fixed milk production options there, you get 1 milk every 3 hours 

or maybe i should make lactacid last longer?

hmmmm... oh i got just some ideas, and since you like problems, you'll get them =)