Problem is "healing effect" when you get hit by Volkar or his friends.

When you are whipped and your hp drops too low then you are healed by this effect.

But instead of just healing this effect increases maximum amount of health permanently.

This glitch takes place only during Dark Possession quest.

fixed in version 42e

I saw this posted more then one time, but i never got really awnsered. 

I can't further progress in the Dark Possesion Quest. It just don't gives me the items to do so. Neither ist Master slaver trainer potion, nor the bondage contract, if i give the potion to me via console.

That alone wouldn't be that bad. But i can't play the usual game anymore, beacause i have like 1000 health. Every time Volkar tortured my character i got some more health, what don't want to go away. Futhermore i have no correspondending buff in the magic menu. 

This is a good opportunity for you to get familiar with console commands.

Open the console with the ` key, then type player.setav health 300 (or whatever value you want). This is the method I use.

There is also supposedly a player.sethealth 300 command that I have not used.

Save your game first - in case you mess up.

you have LOADS of errors like this - its like 1/3rd of your log

[02/21/2015 - 05:46:22PM] Cannot call GetRef() on a None object, aborting function call

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.CountFollowers() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 62

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.OnUpdate() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 97

dont rly know what is it but apparently its a vanilla script - probably modified by some mod.

And no vanilla script should ever throw hundreds of errors. Which version of eff are you using?

Im using V4.0.0.

hey there,

im getting a CTD when reading the bandits-note from the "find the jarls daughter" quest.

do you have any way out for me ? maybe like proceed in questline via console etc ?

thy !

If you are getting a CTD there, you have other issues.  Suggest that you make a papyrus log and see if you can figure out what the issue is because just reading the bandit note does not do very much.

However, if you want to try it:

setstage MiaFindCaptives 70

That puts Tzollaman in the inn with a marker on him.

Hey Fishburger, thanks for that hint.

adding those lines to the console immediately results a CTD

unfortunately i have no idea reading a papyrus log :(

so i addached the textfile

maybe somebody can give me any hints (or a trace)

thank you !

This one is above my pay grade.  You have a lot of errors related to eff.  Do you still have it installed?  You also have lots of errors related to sexlab nude creatures.  Am completely unfamiliar with that mod and do not know of it's reliability.  You also have lots of errors related to Real Shelter.  A scan of the related forums shows lots of folks experiencing CTDs on GetShelterTBScript.

If you have installed and uninstalled lots of mods, try savetool.exe.  If that does not work, go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting

Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1064922 and Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Okay i have a good chance now.

Yesterday i uninstalled the CK just for fun and steam deleted my complete skyrim-folder.

so i will now re-install everything and try it without realshelter

thank you both so far

I can't further progress in the Dark Possesion Quest. It just don't gives me the items to do so. Neither ist Master slaver trainer potion, nor the bondage contract, if i give the potion to me via console.

That alone wouldn't be that bad. But i can't play the usual game anymore, beacause i have like 1000 health. Every time Volkar tortured my character i got some more health, what don't want to go away. Futhermore i have no correspondending buff in the magic menu. 

This health thing is a bug that was just pointed out to me.  I will produce a 42d version and post it shortly.

Version 4.2e is available.

This version fixes two scripts that increased the base health of the NPC or player when they were being beaten.

This is a major bug that has gone undetected for a long time (pre 3.5).  It caused the player or any NPC who was beaten by the player, Archerone, or Volkar to have the possibility of having their base health increased.  All players that use this content should update as soon as possible.

Hey Fish, regarding that vampire feeding suggestion I made, will it be hard to implement w/o worrying about factions as long as the PC feeds in private or secluded areas?

Yes

I replayed again and did not have extra health after finishing with Archerone and recruiting Jenny, so I don't know what my problem might be.

Your health has to drop below 50% before you get this health buff, so it will not happen to everyone, or even most.  Depends on your level and other factors.

This is a major bug that has gone undetected for a long time (pre 3.5).  It caused the player or any NPC who was beaten by the player, Archerone, or Volkar to have the possibility of having their base health increased.  All players that use this content should update as soon as possible.

Its that those whippings before were ... less intense  ;)  Its unlikely that archerone would hurt you that much.

Hey Fish, regarding that vampire feeding suggestion I made, will it be hard to implement w/o worrying about factions as long as the PC feeds in private or secluded areas?

Yes

So, do you plan on implementing vampire feeding or it is too hard?

We are considering it.  We are actively working on the next two updates as I write this.  I promise that you will like this content way more than vampire feeding. 

My recommendation is - it would be lot easier to do if it would be based on Vampire Seduction spell. So you are hungry. You cast seduction on a slave. Slave reacts to that spell being cast on her with some dialogue.

I think this would be easiest.

This way vanilla game does half of the work needed - you dont need to check if player is hungry (because vampire seduction is not available if player isn't hungry).

You dont need to check if player is vampire (because if one has that spell then one obviously has to be a vampire).

You dont need to worry about hostile aspect of vampire feeding - as feeding on seduced NPCs is non hostile (1st such feed never kills)

You dont need to worry about making a limit (because if one is no longer hungry one wont have that spell available anymore).

and you dont need to script feeding itself - ppl would be using feeding options given by vanilla game.

so basically all you need to do is make an event that would react to that spell being cast on a slave. And create dialogue etc ofc.

Good on you for fixing the health bug. I did "player.modav health -225" to get me back to where I know I'm supposed to be and am pushing forward.

I looked at Jenny while she was saying her line about the Bard's College "now I just want to make you happy, Master" and did not see her lips moving. Possible missing lip file, possibly my game lagging.

I was shopping at Radiant Raiment and saw they had a chef's hat for sale. How about a funny line from Sasha if you make her wear a chef's hat again? If nothing else it could trigger another round of the "you can't make me" game.

I've been running with MiasLair.esp first in the load order, no issues to report.

This is a good opportunity for you to get familiar with console commands.

Open the console with the ` key, then type player.setav health 300 (or whatever value you want). This is the method I use.

There is also supposedly a player.sethealth 300 command that I have not used.

Save your game first - in case you mess up.

Yeah I tought about that, but i could even remenber what my basehealt was.^^

This health thing is a bug that was just pointed out to me.  I will produce a 42d version and post it shortly.

That was fast ;D Thank you!

Btw is it possible t turn custom followers into Slaves? I tried it mutiple times, but i gets stuck every time the slave is ready to bound. The oral scene works fine, but the extacy after that not. The potential "client" is just sitting there saying: Oh...Oh...Ah...Ah over and over again.

EDIT: Okay, iam retarded, there is an option to fix that, by talking to Volkar. ^^

EDIT2: But i have a further question. Does making a follower a slave change the followers class or thier combatAI or is it "only" injecting scripts?

Good on you for fixing the health bug. I did "player.modav health -225" to get me back to where I know I'm supposed to be and am pushing forward.

I looked at Jenny while she was saying her line about the Bard's College "now I just want to make you happy, Master" and did not see her lips moving. Possible missing lip file, possibly my game lagging.

I was shopping at Radiant Raiment and saw they had a chef's hat for sale. How about a funny line from Sasha if you make her wear a chef's hat again? If nothing else it could trigger another round of the "you can't make me" game.

I've been running with MiasLair.esp first in the load order, no issues to report.

Not sure if it was a bug or not, but I regenerated the lip file.  Thanks.

And, great idea on the hat.  I'll pass it on to Carida.

My recommendation is - it would be lot easier to do if it would be based on Vampire Seduction spell. So you are hungry. You cast seduction on a slave. Slave reacts to that spell being cast on her with some dialogue.

I think this would be easiest.

This way vanilla game does half of the work needed - you dont need to check if player is hungry (because vampire seduction is not available if player isn't hungry).

You dont need to check if player is vampire (because if one has that spell then one obviously has to be a vampire).

You dont need to worry about hostile aspect of vampire feeding - as feeding on seduced NPCs is non hostile (1st such feed never kills)

You dont need to worry about making a limit (because if one is no longer hungry one wont have that spell available anymore).

and you dont need to script feeding itself - ppl would be using feeding options given by vanilla game.

so basically all you need to do is make an event that would react to that spell being cast on a slave. And create dialogue etc ofc.

Great idea Aqqh.  Please add it to our todo list and I'll have a look at how to implement it soon.

Wouldn't help Vampiric Thirst players because they don't have the Vampire's Seduction spell (they have Mesmerism which can be used at any time, even in combat and in dialogue), but if you just make sure that all sex slaves once the bond has been made has a maxed out affection rating then that should be all that's needed to help that along, "what is that need I see in your eyes my lady" is perfect for that then.

Yes

We are considering it.  We are actively working on the next two updates as I write this.  I promise that you will like this content way more than vampire feeding. 

Okay. I just wanted the mod to be a bit more immersive being able to feed on slaves w/o having to use any spells since they're happy to serve their vampire master/mistress. Always looking forward to upcoming content. Is it being able to enslave Tabitha and taking her virginity for yourself??? My PC is a bad person this time.

but if you just make sure that all sex slaves once the bond has been made has a maxed out affection rating then that should be all that's needed to help that along, 

Arent they already  ;)

Okay. I just wanted the mod to be a bit more immersive being able to feed on slaves w/o having to use any spells since they're happy to serve their vampire master/mistress. Always looking forward to upcoming content. Is it being able to enslave Tabitha and taking her virginity for yourself??? My PC is a bad person this time.

there is number of issues for how to do it just through dialogue.

feeding on non asleep and non seduced victim is a hostile action which can even kill - we would have to find a way around that.

We would have to find a way how to limit this feature to not usable more that once a day per slave - because of vanilla feature that 2nd feed on same victim kills (or find a way around it)

normally feeding require to be sneaking behind the target - another thing to look for a way around.

from what i read here vampirism in that vampiric thirst mod works quite different from vanilla or better vampires - neither of us ever used that mod so we have no idea how to make it compatible.

and either of us ever did such thing in general - so it would be plenty of figuring things out which always takes time. And we have a full schedule till september or something  :lol:

Dunno fix us Ms Leeches support and we will try to make it in more complicated way  :P

I have a request for next update. Have decided for Mia to follow me after her enslavement. Unfortunately she had one big handicap- she is limited to level 50, what makes her bit useless later into the game. Can you up her limit to lvl 100 like rest of the girls , please.

Gats, you are right.  She was not intended to be a follower in the early releases (you just killed her).

She is now max 100 like the others.  The next release will contain that.

3)  When I got to Sanguine's Pleasure Palace (or whatever its called, I forget), I was almost immediately accosted by a voice from Mia - but I couldn't see Mia anywhere, she was a floor above us and completely out-of-sight.  I escaped out of the conversation almost immediately, assuming there was a bug, and went upstairs.  When I clicked on Mia to re-start the conversation she began begging for mercy.  Wha....?  I reloaded and tried again.  This time I finished the out-of-sight conversation and defeated Mia in battle - that made a little more sense.  But she shouldn't start the conversation until I can at least see her...

You found a bug.  For the time being, don't escape out of the conversation.

I actually encountered the same thing, and I didn't really want to say either of the dialogues so I just tabbed out hoping I wouldn't wreck the scene, ran up the stairs and started pummeling her halfway to Berlin, and from there it proceeded correctly :P

Apparently silence was a viable option. Who knew?

Also, I have yet to find anything on this. And I'll preface by saying I use UFO.. I've finished the initial Mia questline now, and I ended up training a companion as well which wasn't really something I was expecting to bother with, but she was already the cute innocent type so I figured hey why not go the extra mile and get her trained and bonded? Roughly 7 hours later I finally made that happen lol, I discovered the training time scale slider about halfway in but it was down to a matter of principle at that point. My lanta that was a journey..

Anyway, my point being that now that I've trained Amalee: my other companion, I don't really want to be bringing 3 slave girls around in addition to my main char's wifey (even on master 4 companions is OP), so I wanted to drop Jenn back at the palace. Doesn't seem to be able to happen. Now that I've brought her along initially, she refuses to leave. I tell her to head home but she still follows me around like she's still in the party, despite then having the option to ask her to follow again. It still lists her in the MCM follower count as well. I've even tried set playerfollowercount to 0 and they stay attached. Amalee, my trained companion can still be dismissed and recruited normally through the UFO dialog's, no problem, but both Sasha (who's hella cute btw, you were right!) and Jenn refuse to be dismissed.

Again, I'm using UFO.

I think I'm fascinated by it intellectually more than anything else. I'm not gunna lie, the idea of a really submissive girl that wants it so bad she's willing to beg is pretty damn cute, and no small amount of hot, but I've developed this burning hatred of dom's and traditional dom/sub relationships in general, so I honestly have no idea why I downloaded this lol given that I hate slavery in all forms.

Me too.  However, you are in luck.  Sex Slaves are not normal slaves.  They LOVE you.  The bond to you are are their saviors and they love you with intensity.  Make sure you have a look at Sasha.

One bug, or thing that was weird that I encountered was that I'm playing through as a female, and am married to a female, but all references to her by this mod point to her being male aka 'husband'. It might be of note that she's a modded npc, not vanilla.

Only Jenny has gender specific dialog.  However, not sure how that works in relationship to the married thing.  I never expected there to be male-male or female-female marriages and I am getting Bethesda did not either.

"Honey, let's make love..." > "How about we invite a friend or two, for a little spice?" > "I brought Jenn Winglow as a treat husband, you can have us both."

"Come, little girl, it's time to use your body for my amusement." > "Go wrap your pussy around my husband's cock."

Yep, you got me there.  All of the female actresses I have encountered HATE lesbian sex, so don't expect too much.

1) I do indeed see what you mean now after meeting them, the girls themselves are mint, particularly Sasha ;)

Worth the effort 100%

And actually I liked Linda quite a bit as well, I just wish her backstory was more fleshed out.

2) That's a shame man, that none of the voices will do lesbian. Not that it matters over much since you've kept it pretty gender neutral in the voiced lines anyway. Still a shame that there won't be any specific girl-girl story content on the horizon. It's almost ironic given that the girls were slaves to Mia (a female) before you came along to rescue them :P

Also, as to the same-sex marriage thing: I don't really have any idea, but would it be all that difficult to institute a gender check and have husband and wife swap in the dialog accordingly?

Also, just as a random side note: there's an inordinately long pause after selecting "Come, little girl, it's time to use your body for my amusement." in all scenario's where I've encountered that line.

3)  When I got to Sanguine's Pleasure Palace (or whatever its called, I forget), I was almost immediately accosted by a voice from Mia - but I couldn't see Mia anywhere, she was a floor above us and completely out-of-sight.  I escaped out of the conversation almost immediately, assuming there was a bug, and went upstairs.  When I clicked on Mia to re-start the conversation she began begging for mercy.  Wha....?  I reloaded and tried again.  This time I finished the out-of-sight conversation and defeated Mia in battle - that made a little more sense.  But she shouldn't start the conversation until I can at least see her...

You found a bug.  For the time being, don't escape out of the conversation.

I actually encountered the same thing, and I didn't really want to say either of the dialogues so I just tabbed out hoping I wouldn't wreck the scene, ran up the stairs and started pummeling her halfway to Berlin, and from there it proceeded correctly :P

Apparently silence was a viable option. Who knew?

Also, I have yet to find anything on this. And I'll preface by saying I use UFO.. I've finished the initial Mia questline now, and I ended up training a companion as well which wasn't really something I was expecting to bother with, but she was already the cute innocent type so I figured hey why not go the extra mile and get her trained and bonded? Roughly 7 hours later I finally made that happen lol, I discovered the training time scale slider about halfway in but it was down to a matter of principle at that point. My lanta that was a journey..

Anyway, my point being that now that I've trained Amalee: my other companion, I don't really want to be bringing 3 slave girls around in addition to my main char's wifey (even on master 4 companions is OP), so I wanted to drop Jenn back at the palace. Doesn't seem to be able to happen. Now that I've brought her along initially, she refuses to leave. I tell her to head home but she still follows me around like she's still in the party, despite then having the option to ask her to follow again. It still lists her in the MCM follower count as well. I've even tried set playerfollowercount to 0 and they stay attached. Amalee, my trained companion can still be dismissed and recruited normally through the UFO dialog's, no problem, but both Sasha (who's hella cute btw, you were right!) and Jenn refuse to be dismissed.

Again, I'm using UFO.

As mentioned, except for EFF, we call the generic vanilla make and release follower functions.  That works fine for AFT (did not work for EFF).  Someone on the thread posted that UFO works fine too, but I cannot confirm that.

Hopefully another UFO user has a solution for you.

Sounds like same issue I had on a previous version, where if I had a follower that used a non-standard recruitment system the Sex Slaves followers refused to be sent home. In my case I eventually fixed it by moving AFT (which I was using) below in priority of Sex Slaves, that fixed it by keep AFT on the bottom, you might try that with UFO as well, but it's been what feels like a decade since I used UFO so I don't remember how that system worked really.

Note that for me this method fixes the Underground Bathouse followers as well, just keep AFT on the bottom and you don't need the patch that was posted.