How much does Skooma cost for you?

When paying with sex, would you prefer to offer the sex or asked for it from the dealer?

Who give the you the Skooma in the brothel? Is it Gilfre or not?

I think it was somewhere around 780. Edit: And yeah, it's influenced by speechcraft. I tested with a fresh lvl1 with 15 Speech.

Maybe lowering the Price to somewhere around 300 would be better. I don't know. A fresh character would have a very hard Time scraping the money together for a Single Bottle with Workinggirl or Radiant Prostitution. On the other Hand, maybe that's not a bad thing.

From the Dealer. Or at least the initial offer.

Yeah, Gilfre.

Version 0.9.2 Has some adjusted duratinon. I confused the time ration and thought 20 min real-time = 1 hour in-game but it is 3 min real-time = 1 hour in-game. That is the reason the withdrawals didn´t really came through.

Than I would like to know some things from you:

How much does Skooma cost for you?

When paying with sex, would you prefer to offer the sex or asked for it from the dealer?

Also, this may be a big idea, but it would be interesting to have the PC chained to a bed (with some escape mechanic available) while generic/copied NPCs come in and have their way with the PC/other addicts.

The escape mechanic can revolve around being kept too strung out to think well enough to escape most of the time.

The chain of events:

Player experiments with skooma, player becomes careless with skooma use, player uses too much skooma, player becomes a skooma whore, player is kept as sex slave who is weakened by forced skooma use; even if the player manages to escape, where will she go when she needs skooma?

Something to think about. I had ideas about something of this nature stemming from what I would have liked to see from Slaverun, but that mod is too complicated already, to keep the PC chained up like that; a separate mod that has nothing to do with Slaverun would be the cat's ass in this case.

I'd rather not use Gilfre. AFAIK, she never gets out of her house unless you pick the lock on her door. Not sure if this has been fixed by USKP though. Some random orc would be better IMO. :)

I'd rather not use Gilfre. AFAIK, she never gets out of her house unless you pick the lock on her door. Not sure if this has been fixed by USKP though. Some random orc would be better IMO. :)

I´m not using the real Gilfre, it´s a copy, so everything is safe here.

For everyone that asked for double destilled Skooma: I want to add all existing drugs and create some more with diffrent specialization, like improving magic and fighting. Just anything to make a variety of drugs.

But before I go any deeper I wanted (you) to do some field testing and get the basic machanic balanced.

Some more depht and quest for a life as a real Skooma Whore seem adequate for me, I think I´ll make more in this directing.

But first I make some more dealers in every greater city.

hello, i'm sorry but my game crashed on first anim with the vendor in Whiterun (drunken huntsman)

Sorry for my poor english.

I can't imagine how this mod could cause that. It only triggers a SL-Animation like any other Mod with Dialogue-Options. Obvious suggestion would resregister the animations? Run FNIS just to be sure. Activate Debug in SL and take a look in console what might happen.

So much this! Seriously, if you would do nothing else after that, i would be a happy camper :D

I like the mod. When I tried this last night on a new game I could not get an option to buy from the Whiterun dealer. I got the option to buy it using my body, but not using gold. Is this normal? I was running dangerous nights at the time and saw the same thing the other person reported about the same file use by both mods.  Thanks for all your work on this great mod.

where can you find the dealers?

there are no fix dealers, they appear randomly on the streets looking like prisoners.

...I really shloud have added some  :angel:

Yeah, Vanilla Dealers are so hard to come by tbh. Like i said, Incosiquential NPCs adds one to every city but more couldnt hurt i guess :D

so just wander along the road and you might bump into one?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skooma_Dealer_(NPC)

The regular Khajiit caravans also sell skooma and moon sugar.

It would probably go well to add a dealers in the Rift area as they already have a skooma issue there... suffice the thieve's guild should have skooma connections as they are also connected with the Khajiit caravans and delve into the seedy life styles.

And there is also the Redwater (Skooma) Den near Riften.

I did not mention that as is part of the DG quest-lines... can be shut off to easy access if you just clear the place...

I like the mod. When I tried this last night on a new game I could not get an option to buy from the Whiterun dealer. I got the option to buy it using my body, but not using gold. Is this normal? I was running dangerous nights at the time and saw the same thing the other person reported about the same file use by both mods.  Thanks for all your work on this great mod.

Same here...

I´m not using the real Gilfre, it´s a copy, so everything is safe here.

For everyone that asked for double destilled Skooma: I want to add all existing drugs and create some more with diffrent specialization, like improving magic and fighting. Just anything to make a variety of drugs.

But before I go any deeper I wanted (you) to do some field testing and get the basic machanic balanced.

Some more depht and quest for a life as a real Skooma Whore seem adequate for me, I think I´ll make more in this directing.

Balmora blue, double distilled skooma, red water skooma, sleeping tree sap along with moon sugars are the only drugs I can think of in vanilla (+DL) Skyrim. You might consider adding in some more moon sugar based varieties?

Balmora blue, double distilled skooma, red water skooma, sleeping tree sap along with moon sugars are the only drugs I can think of in vanilla (+DL) Skyrim. You might consider adding in some more moon sugar based varieties?

That´s what I wanted to say. I want to add new kinds of drugs but lore friendly.

That´s what I wanted to say. I want to add new kinds of drugs but lore friendly.

Hist sap, Greenmote, Felldew are those that I am aware of (from Oblivion and Oblivion DLC)

Hist Sap, at least, doesn't require traveling to another plane of oblivion to find. Greenmote and Felldew can only be found in the Shivering Isles.

What strikes me most about this mod is the grinding inhumanity of the brothel. A steady stream of anonymous men enter, fuck the whores, and leave without so much as a word. The whores themselves exist only to get fucked in exchange for skooma which is delivered by an indifferent Gilfre after every third client. You have created (intentionally?) what I would consider the most realistic portrayal of the nightmare of those bound up in drugs and prostitution. Someone above mentioned that watching the same anims over and over again gets boring and for every player, at some point, that will be true. So you will look for ways to add new contexts to keep the animations comparatively fresh. But in doing so I hope you will try to maintain the dark psychological elements you have created so compellingly.

Or am I reading too much into this thing? :P

Same here...

To buy it with gold from the merchant in the drunken huntsman you just have to use the regular buy dialogue, the way you'd buy arrows or bows from him, he might not have any skooma available until his container restocks, which usually take 1 or 2 in game days.

Also, Gilfre seems to work just fine in mixwater mill, then again I have the USKP so she does go outside. The only apparent conflict would be with Interesting NPCs, since that does make use of the mixwater mill worker's house. And for exactly the same reasons too, it's just a seemingly abandoned house in the middle of the road.

What strikes me most about this mod is the grinding inhumanity of the brothel. A steady stream of anonymous men enter, fuck the whores, and leave without so much as a word. The whores themselves exist only to get fucked in exchange for skooma which is delivered by an indifferent Gilfre after every third client. You have created (intentionally?) what I would consider the most realistic portrayal of the nightmare of those bound up in drugs and prostitution. Someone above mentioned that watching the same anims over and over again gets boring and for every player, at some point, that will be true. So you will look for ways to add new contexts to keep the animations comparatively fresh. But in doing so I hope you will try to maintain the dark psychological elements you have created so compellingly.

Or am I reading too much into this thing? :P

I am happy to see my work acknowledged. That is exactly what I wanted to create. :D

I had the idea for this mod when playing skyrim and I noticed I had collected a huge anount of Skooma in my inventory and was unsatisfied that is has no addiction or even any negative effect. So I started planning. Later I randomly entered the workers house and just knew, this is the right place for a dirty backyard drug brothel. It reminded me to the the move 96 Hours with this cheap brothel in Paris inside a construction side if I recall correctly where the girsl was constanly hold high and were fucked rapidly one after the other. But the brothel was never ment to be the main part of this mod. It should be a kind of easter egg. The basic idea was that SW just stays in the background of the game and adds some more depth to drugs.

But I already decided to extend the brothel, at least a bit.

Ok. I got the no option to pay using money bug in the Drunken Huntsman. Anyone have a fix? No pun intended. That time.

Yes I messed up. I added Skooma to the stock of this guy but I didn´t noticed that he doesn´t sell potions... so the Skooma don´t show up.

if you have the merchant perk it's possible to buy any kind of item from merchant's but that is a pretty big problem. Did you consider adding the skooma to Belethor instead, he sells potions and he seems shady enough to also be a skooma dealer.

What about Arcadia? She is an alchemist, maybe she brews skooma secretly and experimenting often.