This must be the first Skyrim brothel that actually works! IMO the skooma part is okay, what I'd really like to see is an expanded brothel with its own quest line, and the skooma part could be its introduction.

The animal mansion works and has lots of quests, so i'd say 2nd working brothel :)

In SD+ and Mind control you were sometimes forced to drink skooma, will this start the addiction too?

Will probably try the mod soon myself too, just waiting for some more skooma dealers added. If this works with the forced SD+ drugging this will add a nice way to roleplay a poor skooma addicted dragonborn for me.

where can you find the dealers?

there are no fix dealers, they appear randomly on the streets looking like prisoners.

...I really shloud have added some  :angel:

Yeah, Vanilla Dealers are so hard to come by tbh. Like i said, Incosiquential NPCs adds one to every city but more couldnt hurt i guess :D

so just wander along the road and you might bump into one?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skooma_Dealer_(NPC)

The regular Khajiit caravans also sell skooma and moon sugar.

It would probably go well to add a dealers in the Rift area as they already have a skooma issue there... suffice the thieve's guild should have skooma connections as they are also connected with the Khajiit caravans and delve into the seedy life styles.

This must be the first Skyrim brothel that actually works! IMO the skooma part is okay, what I'd really like to see is an expanded brothel with its own quest line, and the skooma part could be its introduction.

The animal mansion works and has lots of quests, so i'd say 2nd working brothel :)

In SD+ and Mind control you were sometimes forced to drink skooma, will this start the addiction too?

Will probably try the mod soon myself too, just waiting for some more skooma dealers added. If this works with the forced SD+ drugging this will add a nice way to roleplay a poor skooma addicted dragonborn for me.

It adds the effect to Vanilla Skooma. Unless Sky changed something about the forcedrink in SD+ in his last update, it should work just fine.

Am is an entirely different type of brothel per-say, but more lined specifically for voyeuristic and well, ya know...

If you could call it that, SL guild is kind of brothel like, yet not exactly one... many of the prostitution mod's centre on inns ... yet still not a true brothel. Meade halls should attract prostitutes... you read books about ole Nord heroes questing then hanging about meade halls bedding three or more wenches a night...

Yet there is no real red-light style brothel in skyrim... which scope is organized caste-system control of selling of ladies of the evening  for pleasure.

Very nice idea.
From reading the OP i guess you like watching MMOx too? ^^

Btw: Any chance to get different addiction handling for Khajiits?
Like they get addicted faster, but the symptoms are slightly lower? Or something in that direction?

And how hard would it be to handle NPCs, so the player can bind NPC via addiction to her/his toon? Maybe even becoming the mentioned drug dealer this way?

Like you managed to get rid of the addiction so the dealers offer you to sell it yourself? Or never become addicted so they offer you this job?

Am is an entirely different type of brothel per-say, but more lined specifically for voyeuristic and well, ya know...

If you could call it that, SL guild is kind of brothel like, yet not exactly one... many of the prostitution mod's centre on inns ... yet still not a true brothel. Meade halls should attract prostitutes... you read books about ole Nord heroes questing then hanging about meade halls bedding three or more wenches a night...

Yet there is no real red-light style brothel in skyrim... which scope is organized caste-system control of selling of ladies of the evening  for pleasure.

I agree, if there would be a normal brothel with quests etc. made like the animal mansion mod but where you also can be the customer would be great.

Maybe APPS will add something like this when the new version gets released? Or Goubu's Dirty Deeds mod.

I personally more or less use the luxury suite bathhouse together with TDF prostitution as my personal brothel, it works well enough, though a real brothel with some management also would be great.

[snip]...though a real brothel with some management also would be great.

if you knew how hard it is to create something like that. -.-

All the needed pre-requisites, details for all kind of progress and all the effort in mechanics so it does not result in micro-management.

Or maybe you do, as then you're welcome to help.

[snip]...though a real brothel with some management also would be great.

if you knew how hard it is to create something like that. -.-

All the needed pre-requisites, details for all kind of progress and all the effort in mechanics so it does not result in micro-management.

Or maybe you do, as then you're welcome to help.

I can vaguely imagine at least, but still dreaming :).

Will try the mod tomorrow, but if i read correctly the skooma effects are very short, so you get a buff for a minute and a debuff for a few minutes.

Could those maybe get a bit extended? So that you get high for something like 3 hours skyrim time (should be 9 minutes realtime on the default timescale). Then you would need 4-6 bottles a day (none while you sleep i guess) to always be high. Should make it quite tedious but not impossible, and i imagine it to be very fun to play if you unluckyly don't get any more skooma out of a sudden because of something bad happening like SD+ enslavement or Devious Devices. Just an idea/suggestion.

Sounds to me like there is a hole in the business model of this establishment that I am going to have to remedy. Bitch.....Slap....Slap...get on your knees. You needs to makes me some monies whore...Doos you like the pretty bottle then gets to work....When Ise gets back better have some money for me whore and you will get reward, if not bitch.....names SkoomaFly. (sappy strip disco music in the background)

Is there any way to change the visual effects?  The blurry edges tunnel vision is killing me.  There are mods that change the visual effects, but they also change the effect on the character.

The mod itself is quite good.  I had never bothered with skooma until this.  Now I'm running out of money.  How will I get around that?  Hmm...

Will try the mod tomorrow, but if i read correctly the skooma effects are very short, so you get a buff for a minute and a debuff for a few minutes.

Could those maybe get a bit extended? So that you get high for something like 3 hours skyrim time (should be 9 minutes realtime on the default timescale). Then you would need 4-6 bottles a day (none while you sleep i guess) to always be high. Should make it quite tedious but not impossible, and i imagine it to be very fun to play if you unluckyly don't get any more skooma out of a sudden because of something bad happening like SD+ enslavement or Devious Devices. Just an idea/suggestion.

The debuffs appear to be implemented as abilities, they're constant effect, so they'll just stay with you until the mod decides to remove them from you. The buffs added compensate to this by giving you a short duration speed buff and stamina regen, and also by giving you a longer duration buff that last for for something between 5 hours in the initial stages to 2 hours in the last stages, if I understand the mod correctly. This way you could take say, 5 bottles a day in the first stage to get no withdrawal effects and up to 12 bottles a day in the last stage. Or something like that, the math is a little iffy since you can configure settings with the MCM.

As for SD enslavement, if you pair this up with SexLabUtil's custom effects to randomly give you a skooma bottle when being a victim, you can easily have your captors keep your skooma addiction in check or even give you a brand new skooma addiction if you didn't have one to begin with.

Oh, Guffel, would it be possible for you to add double-distilled skooma to the mod and possibly make it's buffs and withdrawal effect at least twice as strong, while also making it more expensive?

Well, after testing it for a while, the withdrawal effects seems to take a long while to take effect, even at the highest addiction setting. I also paired it up with iNeed's skooma sffects and they seem to stack with no problem. Though iNeed has its own set of buffs and debuffs that are pretty impressive and make your stamina regen basically instantaneous, though they make you super weak to magic.

Withdrawal doesn't happen very often, the stamina and magicka regen debuffs pretty much halt that regeneration but I think the biggest debuff that's not entirely apparent is the speech debuff, since that affects merchants in a pretty incredible fashion. Just drink that last bottle of skooma you have before you buy more skooma or the merchants will rip you off big time.

Overall though, the stamina regen buff could stand to be way bigger than 50, using a skooma is only really worhwhile in my game thanks to iNeed's skooma. And the withdrawal effects on this mod are pretty well balanced since they don't happen too often though they have the possibility of being pretty devastating to your economy if you go into withdrawal with no skooma left and need to make any purchase.

There's also the matter of Interesting NPCs, which places a dude and a child in the mixwater mill worker house, and having a chatty child in there is sort of distracting.

where can you find the dealers?

there are no fix dealers, they appear randomly on the streets looking like prisoners.

...I really shloud have added some  :angel:

Yeah, Vanilla Dealers are so hard to come by tbh. Like i said, Incosiquential NPCs adds one to every city but more couldnt hurt i guess :D

so just wander along the road and you might bump into one?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skooma_Dealer_(NPC)

The regular Khajiit caravans also sell skooma and moon sugar.

It would probably go well to add a dealers in the Rift area as they already have a skooma issue there... suffice the thieve's guild should have skooma connections as they are also connected with the Khajiit caravans and delve into the seedy life styles.

And there is also the Redwater (Skooma) Den near Riften.

i dont think the mixwater mill is a very good place at all. it should go to riften.  redwater must absolutely be included in this mod and what else should it be than the brothel. in rifton it smells for skooma at each corner.. remember the quest that starts the thane quest : you have to clear a skooma Dealers house for that argonian addicted. thieves guild seems to smuggle with skooma.

the skooma Dealers on the roads are already covered by Solutions.  i hope your mod is compatible to.

Mixwater Mill is a house directly on a Major Road and completely untouched by any mods. The idea to use it sure was ingenious. Redwater Den is tied into a Major quest - making it immediatly sound like a baaad idea to mess with it. In a perfect world, somebody would make a Skooma Den from scratch and place it right into one of the Major Cities, but jeez, maybe stop asking for everything at once.

I looked if i can add the dialgoe to the Skooma Dealers added by Inconsiquential NPCs but sadly my free time at home is rather limited.