View File

What is this?

This mod takes weapons that were previously flagged as unplayable and makes them playable. I made duplicates in the CK for everything except the testVorpalSword. I found the testVorpalSword in the CK with 0 uses. It's worth noting that it does 10000 damage. That's enough to throw a carriage driver out of his seat with one swing. I left all the original damage values utouched with one exception, Auriels Bow Replica does 4 less damage than the real thing. I also renamed the duplicate Mirrak weapons to ___ of Tentacles.

There should not be any conflicts with the weapons but if you find a problem with were the barrel is placed or with a weapon let me know.

If you have any suggestions for more weapons to add please leave them here and I will look into it.

Enjoy your new weapons.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    dragonborn, dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

This sounds great, xenic. Thanks for sharing this! You may want to check the spelling on one of your items. I noticed in the last picture that shows the contents of your barrel that the word 'Tentacles' is misspelled for the Sword of Tentacles.

Thanks. I caught that as I was posting and corrected it. Out of all of them, my favorite is the Bound BattleAxe. Give it a try and you'll see why.