Is this site safe?

Icemoore

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I may sound a little paranoid but I was curious if downloading anything from here could be harmful to my pc..I just got a new laptop and I'm afraid to ruin it >< Ā Forgive me if I sound rude or anything.. ; ;

Ā 

Ā 

Of course it is.

Ā 

Now start downloading.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Gooooooooooooood.

You do realise that if this site was not safe you would just get lied to right?

Ā 

So to answer your question yes, this site is safe.

Ā 

Really? O.o

Ā 

Lied to about what? ^^

Ā 

I just wanted to make sure..all the hentai ads are kinda ummh..well don't make it look very trustworthy. I've used it before and had no issues..it's just having a brand new pc and all.. >///<

I may sound a little paranoid but I was curious if downloading anything from here could be harmful to my pc..I just got a new laptop and I'm afraid to ruin it >< Ā Forgive me if I sound rude or anything.. ; ;

Greetings.

Ā 

What do you mean by " downloading anything " ?

Ā 

First time a found this site ( on October 2013) i was also "affraid" ... i think it's safe for the files downloaded from here , now , as always be carefull when you download something on another site linking from here.

Ā 

I've downloaded a lot of things from here ( and from some links found here too) without problem.

Ā 

Sure , if you take a look at the "gif" section, and then you click on some "Ā asked source " that's another story , but you cannot consider this fact as coming from LL site.Ā 

Ā 

Now , sorry english isn't my native tongue.

Ā 

Cheers.

Downloading the mod files I mean.

Ā 

Excessive modding leads to game crashing and ripping out of hair, then the long agonizing process of going through your esp files one by one and trying to figure out which one is causing the game to kersplode, but generally there's nothing on here that'll permanently screw up your game installation.

I have been downloading Mods off of Lovers Lab for Three Years, and the closest thing to a "Virus" I have ever gotten was Mod Updates that require having to start new characters. I regularly look at screenshots, check up on Mods I use, etc...Ā 

I have used a few different anti-virus programs (because I am cheap, I have even used Norton because it always comes free with new Hardware) and none of them have found anything wrong with any Mods I have used in Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout, and New Vegas.

EDIT joined in May 2011.

Archived