Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps

sorry, may I ask, how do you get this to work with Mod Organizer?

I've tried to install it manually with MO, but it keeps saying "data not found" instead of "looks good", no matter how I set up the data directory.

Any help?

Click "Manual Instal", then:

attachicon.gifLikeThis.png

Right-click on that "Data" folder and click the "Set Data Folder" menu option.

Then you can click OK and it will install.

Thank you! finally it installed! thank you so much!

Guest Jenova23

Is there any mod or any possible way to get npc to have sex with them? I know there's Lovers Comfort, but the arousal would take to long and I would have to edit each NPC relationship, to courting. I'm also thinking about a mod that adds a collar like Aroused Creatures.

I have to repeat my question. :(

Guys

Does anybody have an issue with slaves' mouth (lips) jittering when they try to speak?

Just in case

I have fuz ro d-oh mod.

When wearing any form of gag, yes. The gag is attempting to keep the mouth open, and speech is attempting to open and close the mouth repeatedly, and the two things are fighting.

Without a gag? Sometimes... if a gag has just been recently removed, especially with a plain .removeitem command, and DD hasn't caught up yet.

It is not a problem with this mod, it's a problem with Devious Devices interacting with Skyrim. There's nothing much that can be done about it.

Or did you mean without a gag and has never worn a gag? No... at least, I've never seen it do that.

I mean them without a gag.

Slaves from this mod don't wear any gags at all

At least in my game.

Ugh... right. I mixed up which mods I was thinking about.

You're right, the slaves from this mod don't have gags. I don't know why they would be juddering here.

Why does this mod overwrite a script in skyui? How does that even make any sense?

It is a defect in the Creation Kit, when you build a BSA file if you don't check that list carefully the list of files it includes into the BSA file by default may include files you reference that are from other mods. Many authors get bitten by this before they learn they have to double-check what's included because some files also get left out too which can also cause problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xthejester

Not running away is one thing, but for some reason, once I free a slave, she's no longer able to be activated for dialogue. I've tried AFT and Puppetmaster, and still nothing. Is this a bug? Or is it something on my end?

Not running away is one thing, but for some reason, once I free a slave, she's no longer able to be activated for dialogue. I've tried AFT and Puppetmaster, and still nothing. Is this a bug? Or is it something on my end?

I cant interact after i free them too, probably something from the mod itself

• 2 weeks later...

No, none of the slaves are interactible once you free them. At least in my experience. 

If you want to make them a follower with AFT, then spell them *before* you free them. 

* I'd really like it if they ran away after being freed. Its disturbing that they just sit around after their shackles are taken off. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Valtheim Towers, found 3 slaves. They asked to free themselves.. I agreed but nothing happened. They still got tied and never escaped. Even I was not able to talk with them again.. I have no idea. Maybe this mod needs some keys or tools. Maybe a banditfaction problem with other encounter mods.

Oh, please tell me how can I free them with console commands. I cannot solve this problem. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi love the mod. Just a quick question about the "running away after freed" thing. I'm not a modder at all so please don't be too harsh but is it possible to add the effect from the fear spell to the slave npc once the npc has been freed? This would cause the slave to run from the pc as well but that seems more realistic then having a traumatized slave "reward" their savior. Again not a modder, just an idea guy. Thanks for the great mod.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After uninstalling this mod (as it was causing CTDs when approaching bandit camps,due to incompatibilities with other mods I use) even when starting a new fresh game I get the notification that this is still being initialized. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I use Mod Organizer v1.2.18, all other requirements are fully updated.

Thanx in advance for any help

~ Vexy

After uninstalling this mod (as it was causing CTDs when approaching bandit camps,due to incompatibilities with other mods I use) even when starting a new fresh game I get the notification that this is still being initialized. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I use Mod Organizer v1.2.18, all other requirements are fully updated.

Thanx in advance for any help

~ Vexy

if you use mod organizer, i would go to the plugins tab on the right, sort them alphabetically by name and check if there isn't still a 'SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp'

maybe some other archive added it to your setup , as i included this esp myself in my slaverun patches ;)

as this mod is realy simple, just adds NPC and only 2 or 3 dialogue options, i would be interested what mod would be conflicting with it and leading to CTD. Over in Mias Lair Thread was another user with CTD problems.

Do you know which of your mods conflicts? maybe have log files or a load order?

For those you wanted a little more options in dialogues in this mod, i made a little 7z, which is a full version of this mod, not a patch,

i cleaned the esp

removed all scripts and texture files which arent realy necessary (and there were a lot)

added the zbfFactionSlave Factiion from ZAZAnimationPack

added 3 dialogue options to let a free slave follow you, wait at a place or go to a town (hardcode to riverwood)

this isn't a new follower mod, this are simple AI packages

anyone you wants to add more, just open the quest  'pchsSexSlavesForVanillaBandits' in CK and see the new dialogue options which set different packages (using ActorUtil) to the slaves

new dialogues with sexlab calls are also realy easy to add, using the very good wiki of ashal

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home

btw my Mod Organizer Version is 1.3.11 and is up-to-date

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20150920.7z

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

- Whenever I "use" the slaves, for some reason the stats of "number of being victim" in SexLab Journal increases, though it's clear that I am the one that is using them. The animation plays out fine, and use the rough animation too.

- Will the slaves re-spawn again if I killed them?

Thank you!

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

- Whenever I "use" the slaves, for some reason the stats of "number of being victim" in SexLab Journal increases, though it's clear that I am the one that is using them. The animation plays out fine, and use the rough animation too.

Thank you!

yes, you are right, in the sexlab call the player was realy set as victim,

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=Game.GetPlayer(), allowBed=false)

i changed this now,

and all slaves were set not to respawn, i changed this also

both easy to be fixed and here is a new version for you :)

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20150923.7z

Guest Jenova23

Great mod, thank you.

Just a few question :

Thank you!

yes, you are right, in the sexlab call the player was realy set as victim,

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=Game.GetPlayer(), allowBed=false)

i changed this now,

and all slaves were set not to respawn, i changed this also

both easy to be fixed and here is a new version for you :)

I edited every female slave added by this mod, how would I update to your version without having to do it again? Can I just delete everything besides the armor, clothing, races, hair color etc... remove the masters in tes5edit and then just duplicate it into your version?

Great mod, love rescuing the girls.  Could you perhaps integrate/support a texture mod like the 'Injured Bodies and Faces' (by Daguy), to show that they've had a hard time at the hands of the bandits?

Edited by ZiggyStardust72

Great mod, love rescuing the girls.  Could you perhaps integrate/support a texture mod like the 'Injured Bodies and Faces' (by Daguy), to show that they've had a hard time at the hands of the bandits?

thats actualy a great idea, and should be easy to be done