Minou's HDT Physics

Cheerrs for the bounceyness have a odd question, is there a way to turn it off/make it not work with bodyslide for armor? looks a bit odd that my PC jiggles through plate

I was actually thinking about this the other day myself. Even with the armor that has under boob I think it would a realistic feature if just the boob jiggled since the leather armor is boiled and stiff.

works with collision

and i dunno what u mean huntress  

i am not going to make one without my butt bounce

it is the main reason i made one myself

if you dont want butt bounce remove the bone weight from the armor itself, 

not something i can do unless i remove the butt bounce on it completely which i will not do

if u mean belly well i do not use belly so i have no idea about that one if thats what u mean 

works with collision

and i dunno what u mean huntress  

i am not going to make one without my butt bounce

it is the main reason i made one myself

if you dont want butt bounce remove the bone weight from the armor itself, 

not something i can do unless i remove the butt bounce on it completely which i will not do

if u mean belly well i do not use belly so i have no idea about that one if thats what u mean 

Not the butt bounce but seeing heavy metal armor bounce around. I was thinking if the armor didn't jiggle but the breast still did if the armor showed under boob - which is my favorite - it would have a more realistic look.

I love the soft butt bounce not as jello as the original HDT. Would removing the weight from the armor have this affect? Would it leave the breasts to bounce under armor?

If I equip the Havoc Object with your hdt installed, the breasts get almost no bounce at all. They only bounce when I walk over edges. Is it supposed to be like that? I would really like to have your default bounce with havoc equipped if it's possible, because it gives the breasts a much better shape for some reason I don't understand.

I also think the butt had too much movement so I tried to edit the file with the "just for fun" tool but that only made the breasts jittery.

yes it has collision is answered this many times ;3

lol too much butt bounce? it barely moves =o

and the breast well hdt is always a pain, it can be your skeleton or simply the weight on the body you use

and if you got small breasts dont expect much

yep only way to do that is to remove weight from armor

but it will look horrible since your breasts will bounce and clip threw it

Yeah to be fair I've had that before and it looks silly when you run so having the heavy metal armor move is the lesser evil

Was thinking that for armor such as below, if we used a bodyslide preset that doesn't support HDT to batch build the armor we could have this sort as static but i didn't think about the clipping issue so even if we did get the below armor to stay static the breasts would go through

20120310200728!SteelPlateArmorBoth.png

Thanks for reminding me of the clipping issue

I also think the butt had too much movement so I tried to edit the file with the "just for fun" tool but that only made the breasts jittery.

and the breast well hdt is always a pain, it can be your skeleton or simply the weight on the body you use

I have a brutal butt and belly bounce when using the version with the belly,they move the same as the breasts.Also breasts bounce a lot more and more time than in your videos.It's like if you drop a basket ball and bounces for 5-10 seconds.I actually like that,but not for the belly,that looks weird.

Using your original version works as intended.

I have the original meshes from CBBE,XPMSE 2.05 and the remodeled armors from CT77.

Oh,I'm not complaining,just posting this because more people will come here with that problem,like nightwolf.

all i can see is CT77 has different weights probably,

if its HDT weight instead of TBBP it will massively bounce and in my opinion looks weird because of the Extra Breast Bone weight being used

and makes it more jiggly

i use tbbp weightin my bodies instead and i do not get endless bounce its exactly why i made this cause jello bounce is fake has hell

are you sure you got xp32 skelly and that you didnt perhaps somehow override it with TBBP tender skeleton 

because tbbp tender skeleton will make everything bounce like pure jello

if not try xpmse 2.06

doubt there is a difference from 2.05 but thats what i use

and i dont use belly so i am sorry nothing i will do about that and i cant help you with your problem since i never used it

i do not use or create bodies with belly weight, and really dont expect to

skyrim is already so buggy compared to NV having to mess around with a fake bounce is my last worries =o

my mother is 53 and she doesnt have a floppy belly, so idon't see why my young 20ish yrs old girls would xD

all i can see is CT77 has different weights probably,

if its HDT weight instead of TBBP it will massively bounce and in my opinion looks weird because of the Extra Breast Bone weight being used

and makes it more jiggly

i use tbbp weightin my bodies instead and i do not get endless bounce its exactly why i made this cause jello bounce is fake has hell

are you sure you got xp32 skelly and that you didnt perhaps somehow override it with TBBP tender skeleton 

because tbbp tender skeleton will make everything bounce like pure jello

if not try xpmse 2.06

doubt there is a difference from 2.05 but thats what i use

and i dont use belly so i am sorry nothing i will do about that and i cant help you with your problem since i never used it

i do not use or create bodies with belly weight, and really dont expect to

skyrim is already so buggy compared to NV having to mess around with a fake bounce is my last worries =o

my mother is 53 and she doesnt have a floppy belly, so idon't see why my young 20ish yrs old girls would xD

It's ok,as I said your version works perfect.

And that's funny,because the belly version was supposed to just add belly bounce,not triplicate the bounce in all the body.

Maybe it's because I'm using a modified meshes using this.

Now,I'm just trying to disable the belly bounce and keeping butt and breasts XD

Thank you.

yes it has collision is answered this many times ;3

I'm using XP32 extended skeleton + TBBP 7B body, slightly reshaped in Outfit Studio. I don't know if Outfit Studio messes with the skeleton but it could be the reason for strange HDT behavior. The breasts got pushed up a bit since I installed HDT, but looked normal before that. I'm not saying it's your fault though. I'm just hoping I could get some clarity on things.

Pull the xml I added belly to out of downloads for the time being.

Its faulty,

I am working on a better one currently but JFF seems to be giving me hassles.

So might be an hour or two.

***Sorry to all those using belly version***

*edit*

And....

SUCCESS

This one works and functions exactly as it should, none of the original belly version problems remain.

Actually surprised me that it worked so well after all the issues I had with JFF

Minou Belly xml.7z <-- this is the fixed version I posted a few posts down, I updated this so that the post wouldn't change much

on a side note...

Which values do i need to edit to make a slightly more bouncy version.

I always forget which value do what when it comes to bounce.

I want to make a version with slightly more bounce for myself

Guest jenny2011

Could you add belly bounce?

Have you try Budroi's upload?

@Budroi : When I use your xml, the right boot of many NPC (include my PC) seem deform and attach to ground.  Do you have anyone report something like this?

I did, but then I started getting insanely low FPS and HDT stopped working altogether...

@Budroi : When I use your xml, the right boot of many NPC (include my PC) seem deform and attach to ground.  Do you have anyone report something like this?

The Boot? as in feet? I will check on this.

*edit*

Stupid mistake I apologize, here is a fixed version.

Minou Belly xml.7z <-- also edited and put this version in the post above as well.

Sorry.

-------------

I did, but then I started getting insanely low FPS and HDT stopped working altogether...

This is a clear sign of wrong skeleton, usually.

If using the proper skeleton, XMPSE 2+, this should not happen.

1. Check and confirm that any additional follower mods with their own skeleton has been updated.

2. Also check if custom races have their own skeletons, if you use them.

***depending on the mods used, 1 & 2 might require you to extract the outdated skeletons from a .bsa