Minou's HDT Physics

This is my favorite xml by far.  Thanks for sharing this.  However, I can't seem to get male collision to work with this.  Female collision seems to be working fine though.  I have tried both Alan81512's Havok Object as well as Daiemonic's All In One.  Both of these have male collision by themselves, but when I replace the xml with yours only female seems to work.  Or maybe it is working, but the collision is less sensitive with yours?  I noticed that the idle animation, the one from your gif, mostly works from underneath the boobs on your xml.  With the other default xmls, it seems to be more sensitive in and above.  Does that sound correct?  Maybe some of the SexLab animations just don't work as well with this xml's collision, due to the male and female positioning?  Just taking guesses here, since I don't really know how the xml files settings work.  I have also tried it with both the new XP32 2.06 skeleton and with the legacy one, with no difference.

EDIT:  I managed to change this using the "just for fun" utility by unchecking number 0 on the collisions section for both breast. :)

Hey hey. So I have been trying to get the Minous HDT Physics to work. I have the animation and the physics to work, but no collision with breast.

I installed UNP -> UNPB -> HDT physics -> Minous HDT PHysics -> Sexy Idle Animation -> XP32 (also tried with XP32 extended) -> Run FNIS. I used a tbbp bikini to test. SKSE is also installed

But yeah, I havn't been able to get breast collision working. I also tried using sevenbase and reinstalling in the same order. I am looking to trying to get it to work so I can do a mod review video for it for this week.

well im pretty sure i did attach extradata path on all bodies to the skse folder so yes it should work when naked

make sure the xml is in   Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Yeah. I placed the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml with your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml into "common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins".

However, I did get another HDT/Collision breast mod to work. Could I use Havok Breast Physic + XML-Files for Beginners 1 and just substitute your XML instead?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble making this work (Or should I say making the hand move the breast when it touches it) with my character. The bounce works fine as well as the butt, but since I'm using the Female HDT Body included in the I Love Cleavage HDT CBBE armor replacers, my character doesn't have as large a bust as the character in your comparison video does.

As it is now, I'm already very satisfied with the body and the bust size I use, but is the bust not being large enough (at least as large as your character's) the reason why my character's hand doesn't trigger the breast movement with idle 1? If possible, can we get a version of your xml for the ILC Female HDT Body?

it's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29827/? the body mesh is in the download list offered as a separate download file.

sorry this is my final xml form, i totaly enjoy it like this and i have no intentions of changing even one bit, sorry

and most likely because that body doesnt have the Havok path nistring on it like my armors and bodies not many people do it since it works if you equip Havok

But since there will be transformations that locks out any chance of equipping gear in my Nekomimi Race i do add nistring to every mesh i do

but ya others dont so you need

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

+ 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

then u change it for my xml or ya but yo need those and u need Havok item equip unless you are using my armors

Budroi buddy (sorry, that sounded a lot better in my head than it probably is), maybe you can help me with this. When using the xml file with the belly bounce, the stomach becomes spiked when the belly node is inflated through soulgem oven, as can be seen over here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/?p=911022). Is this something you can help me out with?

Thanks to both of you btw for some awesome bouncy deliciousness btw :)

I honestly have no idea what could be done about that.

It's possible that the body mesh itself has bad linkage with the skeleton, so when the bone scales larger the belly doesn't "round" out and instead is pushed out to the bones new size and dimensions.

But this all purely speculation.

Maybe ask on the XMPSE thread and see if groovetama has any thoughts.

Budroi buddy (sorry, that sounded a lot better in my head than it probably is), maybe you can help me with this. When using the xml file with the belly bounce, the stomach becomes spiked when the belly node is inflated through soulgem oven, as can be seen over here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven/?p=911022). Is this something you can help me out with?

Thanks to both of you btw for some awesome bouncy deliciousness btw :)

Without having your meshes to reproduce and test some stuff on the scaling of the mesh. Default answer, that's how the body maker skinned the body and that is how it look like when you scale the belly bone.

I'm testing out these currently (Idle1):

For some reason I don't get the stretch with them. I'm also using the PSB:

Even though it might be outdated, it's the one with the best belly node expansion to my taste.

sorry this is my final xml form, i totaly enjoy it like this and i have no intentions of changing even one bit, sorry

and most likely because that body doesnt have the Havok path nistring on it like my armors and bodies not many people do it since it works if you equip Havok

But since there will be transformations that locks out any chance of equipping gear in my Nekomimi Race i do add nistring to every mesh i do

but ya others dont so you need

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

+ 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

then u change it for my xml or ya but yo need those and u need Havok item equip unless you are using my armors

I see, so I was missing something. Downloading the thing with the havok items and overwriting them with your xml should do the trick. Thanks, I will try this.  :)

Since a few people was not able to make it work or unable to make it look like my video's

i added my mempatch and extensions in a package,

i also added a super fake jiggly xml in there just rename it, that one is not my work and i have no idea where it comes from so credit to whoever

i just added it in there for people who though my xml didnt have enough jigglyness