Minou's HDT Physics

that is because the hand is hitting both capsules, depends on animations

if i put them more apart it would look horrible

And then most other physics would make the breast move too much from having the capsules stick out the body too much

like simply moving the arms when walking would cause them to wiggle =x

if i make them smaller to avoid this, then the physics won't show up enough

It could be somehow fixed on big breasts but then anyone with small or medium breasts would have low or no effects

for now though they still move separately depending on where you touch

unless the physic+ the animation + the weight is all perfectly matched like a game release it won't ever be perfect =o

Pull the xml I added belly to out of downloads for the time being.

Its faulty,

I am working on a better one currently but JFF seems to be giving me hassles.

So might be an hour or two.

***Sorry to all those using belly version***

*edit*

And....

SUCCESS

This one works and functions exactly as it should, none of the original belly version problems remain.

Actually surprised me that it worked so well after all the issues I had with JFF

attachicon.gifMinou Belly xml.7z <-- this is the fixed version I posted a few posts down, I updated this so that the post wouldn't change much

on a side note...

Which values do i need to edit to make a slightly more bouncy version.

I always forget which value do what when it comes to bounce.

I want to make a version with slightly more bounce for myself

is it possible to have more jiggles on butt part? idk how.-.-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like the bounciness and that reduced butt jigglyness, this is the perfect HDT Physics for me, however when I set the collision in Nifskope to hdtMegaBouncy.xml I somehow lose that great bouncyness and get that nasty butt jiggle. Am I doing something wrong, and if so what?

I really like the bounciness and that reduced butt jigglyness, this is the perfect HDT Physics for me, however when I set the collision in Nifskope to hdtMegaBouncy.xml I somehow lose that great bouncyness and get that nasty butt jiggle. Am I doing something wrong, and if so what?

Hi

Sorry can help.......

But im using minous as well but with the default (so to speak)  xml and it works perfect but i would like a bit more but jiggle 

I have tried many others and as cant understand shit of the tools i use others work so sorry if i ask stupid. Uglykidds are good but the breast collision doesnt work very good with my body

To use the bouncy one, you got to rename it?....... 

Hi

Sorry can help.......

But im using minous as well but with the default (so to speak)  xml and it works perfect but i would like a bit more but jiggle 

I have tried many others and as cant understand shit of the tools i use others work so sorry if i ask stupid. Uglykidds are good but the breast collision doesnt work very good with my body

My problem was that when i tied to set the collision i lost the bouncyness. It's like it reverted back to the default HDT physics extension. I think if you want more butt jiggle you'll need to download HDT Physics that has more jiggle. TBBP is pretty good imo. But just like you i'm a total noob with Nifskope and don't understand much so i don't really know how to get the collisions working with custom HDT physics. Hope we'l get a reply from someone who knows better.

Hi

Sorry can help.......

My problem was that when i tied to set the collision i lost the bouncyness. It's like it reverted back to the default HDT physics extension. I think if you want more butt jiggle you'll need to download HDT Physics that has more jiggle. TBBP is pretty good imo. But just like you i'm a total noob with Nifskope and don't understand much so i don't really know how to get the collisions working with custom HDT physics. Hope we'l get a reply from someone who knows better.

So in the download there is a lot of extras and i suppose they are to be renamed  with the renamed Bouncy xml  for it to work, but  witch?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...