5 minutes ago, darktej said:

You can reduce the device escape difficulty in the MCM menu. or you can add the mds to your mmod list which makes escaping easier. Cursed Loot, Devious Device Helpers, Devious Lore, Laura's Bondage shop. These mods provide keys to escape or give the ability for NPC's to free you or both. 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I have been out of work for months and am attempting to live on "Re-employment" benefits while hoping to find another job due to the world health situation. I do not dare to pledge anything new and had to cancel others. When I get things back together it will be different. I say this because I am hoping that others are having similar troubles and not just behaving like idiots in the Patreon system. Just something to think about.

Been having an issue with this file.  got DDa and DDi with no issues, but when I go to download this one, after the download gets transferred from MEGA to my browser, it stops about half way and will not complete.  This wouldn't usually be a problem, since I already have 2 versions of DDx 4.3 in my downloads folder, but MO crashes any time I try to open them.  I used 7zip to extract the files and it failed saying it wasn't an archive.  any ideas?

8 hours ago, Horama said:

after the download gets transferred from MEGA to my browser, it stops about half way and will not complete.  ..

Downloads need to finish completely, it can't be extracted if it's missing any bytes. Try the mega link through some VPN in worst case if you can't get it working normally.

Yesterday I accidentally shifted something in the NMM, and now the character does not open her mouth when wearing gags. This only happen when you first load the save and it could be OK when you go across any door or reload the save (But it feels really really bad for a perfecter like me). The installed mods include SLAL, DD Contraptions, DCL, DDx, DDi and SL solutions, using the Alternate FeuerTin animations in DDi(Forward facing), and nothing else possibly influencing (Had EC+ but uninstalled). Any idea is appreciated

33 minutes ago, ObedientCat said:

I think I have found a bug, my locking slave boots still allow me to sprint even though they should not.

Using version 4.3a, boots are Iron Ring Slave Boots.

Mods use leg chains to prevent sprinting, i don't remember that any boots ever did (not 100% sure). There are shock boots in DCL that will hurt you when running or sprinting, forcing you to walk.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Mods use leg chains to prevent sprinting, i don't remember that any boots ever did (not 100% sure). There are shock boots in DCL that will hurt you when running or sprinting, forcing you to walk.

The best source I can find is the changelog:

v1.1.2.

Added "NoSprint" and "EffectRefresh" keywords to locking Slave-boots.

30 minutes ago, ObedientCat said:

The best source I can find is the changelog:

v1.1.2.

Added "NoSprint" and "EffectRefresh" keywords to locking Slave-boots.

That's in a very distant past, i don't see the keywords in current DDX:

heels.png.198274592f33b6f165b47235b4fd75fc.png

Such a thing would be very easy to patch, but i'm a bit torn on if the keyword should or shouldn't be in default. Either way fine.

Edit: Keywords are same on "Iron Ring Slave Boots".

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Have you tried some free VPN maybe from any EU country? Mega doesn't cap anything for most countries.

Managed to download without a VPN. It's just that, the many times I try to download from Mega, I usually end up with the cap halfway through. Didn't mean to bother you with that.

1 hour ago, yukitokuroya said:

Managed to download without a VPN. It's just that, the many times I try to download from Mega, I usually end up with the cap halfway through. Didn't mean to bother you with that.

Caps on mega are based on your account and their account types, for the most part you have a maximum amount you can download within a certain time period per day, go over that and the cap will kick in, same goes for the uploader their account has a maximum amount that can be downloaded by other people, after that it will cap out, it is not always obvious which of those caps has kicked in though as they both give the same time countdown.  If you are both on the free accounts it seems to cap out around the 5 or so gb in 8 or so hours. or at least that is what is seems to be around for me.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Caps on mega are based on your account and their account types,...

Most of us never need to make an account there. I'm not sure why it's needed, it always lets me download files no matter how large.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Most of us never need to make an account there. I'm not sure why it's needed, it always lets me download files no matter how large.

If you do not have an account then as far as I am aware it counts you as having the free account for download bandwidth, or at least that is what seemed to happen before I got the free account myself.  Sometimes for big files it is easier and more stable to copy them to your account and download rather than download from the other persons account.

11 hours ago, yukitokuroya said:

Batch build column shows up blank, no sliders. Am I supposed to download another 1.3GB pack? I downloaded all the requirements.

It's likely that you already downloaded it correctly. Such thing might happen if you use MO and start Bodyslide from explorer instead of from the MO. In that case it can't find any of your installed mods or body files. Vortex may have some other way but i don't know that launcher.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's likely that you already downloaded it correctly. Such thing might happen if you use MO and start Bodyslide from explorer instead of from the MO. In that case it can't find any of your installed mods or body files. Vortex may have some other way but i don't know that launcher.

I started from Vortex.

6 hours ago, yukitokuroya said:

I started from Vortex.

I mean normally if you try to install or extract a file and it gets corrupted some way, the installer's gonna throw an error and it won't let out any of the files. If you can as much as see names of the files then that's already a sign that it's working.

And people ask why i trashtalk about Vortex. But seriously you need to find guides to that launcher if you are still new to it. Many of us use MO2 as it's found much more reliable.