Kendo 2's ME3 Jack Outfit for Type3

View File

There is no esp. You must add the outfit to the game yourself.
Here's a tutorial on how to do it:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35579-do-it-dirty-add-an-armor-in-the-geck/

Permissions: This is a FO3/NV resource. Do not convert this for use with FO4; I do not support FO4 modding. By 'resource' I mean you can use it your own mods without asking me first but you must credit me for the work I've done.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material, unless it is designated as such. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

Love the work.. the textures are great. They look like they have depth .. No surprise there as they came from you... :)

Not directly related to the quality work you did ... however..

Any pointers to a tutorial to import textures into esp's/ esm's.? I see tons of quality work .. many yours that need proper esps / esm's to get to work properly. I haven't been able to find that or how to merge many armor, weapons etc... Not really part of your post.. however since you do it daily, you might know of some resources for me to use when I have the time. I think that is one of the first skills I want to learn.. ( well two skills) :D)

Thanks. I was just asking for a simple point to a tutorial not necessarily you create one.. however I am sure it will be good and to the point. ( more so actually correct ) 

Looked over it...
What the hell... I have been bumping around ignoring assets that I like because I thought it was difficult to get into game. What a dunce I have been. That is all it takes... :blush:

Yea. After importing that I can then open the esp again in the future ( say RCArmorCollection.esp) and find an object like what was used ( I am taking for granted it is so that the assets, weight and other features are already prefilled as opposed to creating a fresh "armor" and filling in all that info myself. ) and then do the same for the next item. Perhaps some other Kendo masterpiece. :D. If it is heavy armor like power armor find the one that is close to what I want etc. Light clothing perhaps NCR clothes etc.

Keep a record of the ID # and playeradditem ####### # and I have what I want. Later can open the  world editor I believe it is and add it some where like Goodsprings saloon etc. That tutorial I have found with the BEsthesta vault tutorial (second part 9mm tutorial). Or. Open FNV edit find a character like Sunny and the records of armor and change it out much like I did once before for eyes. Haven't' done it yet but I am sure it is somewhere there.

From one perfectionist to another.. Thanks for the clear concise direct.. well directions. It filled the spot I was having problem with. All the more reason for me to finish reinstalling Skyrim ( crashed due to Steam glitch..) and get my FNV up and running. I am going to get myself into so much trouble... :D

Guest carywinton

This should be good to build a NPC with, might have a body tattoo texture for her somewhere. I seem to remember someone working on that too. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there anywhere to get this with an esp already... I'm new and do not have the GECK tool! Very neat looking armor!

Thanks for any help and your time for making this content.

I have turned all of my attention to 3D Poser now so you're on your own.  :-/

I just downloaded this a little while ago and never even noticed that there wasn't a .esp in this but then I downloaded it to more so I could try to port it to skyrim.

@ODell22d

The easiest way I have found to get a item into game is to piggy back someone else's armor mod preferably a mod that has a storage spot like a chest suitcase and so on so that all you have to do is go to the storage place and grab it.

The other way is to make a .esp.

Fallout nifs get broken stuff after coming out of outfit studio. I have to do pose converter to convert it from fall out pose to skyrim poes then outfit studio followed by mesh rigger to remove old that isn't compatible with skyrim and then it adds the correct stuff then clothing converter. Only thing that doesn't change is all the partitions most people use and that you have to usually manually change each one. I can re add it to the outfit under the BSLightingShaderProperty tab for it. Thanks for pointing that out. I uploaded a few screenshots of it a few days ago. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56509-show-your-skyrim-counterpart-pt-2/?p=1430873 Forgot to give the outfit the thumbs up when I downloaded it so I fixed that as well.

Is there anywhere to get this with an esp already... I'm new and do not have the GECK tool! Very neat looking armor!

Kendo is allowing me to upload the esp I created. I used it for a bit before uninstalling my game and haven't tried it since. It should work as intended. K3ME3JackOutfitT3.esp

disclaimer:

Kendo has nothing to do with the attached esp. It is a simple creation that I did following his tutorial and is placed here for those that don't want to/can't / or just won't create the esp. There is no support for this esp other than the uploaded version. All rights for this esp are transferred to Kendo to do with (or give :)) as he pleases. Lord knows if he wanted to create an esp... there would have been one.. :P

Fallout nifs get broken stuff after coming out of outfit studio. I have to do pose converter to convert it from fall out pose to skyrim poes then outfit studio followed by mesh rigger to remove old that isn't compatible with skyrim and then it adds the correct stuff then clothing converter. Only thing that doesn't change is all the partitions most people use and that you have to usually manually change each one. I can re add it to the outfit under the BSLightingShaderProperty tab for it. Thanks for pointing that out. I uploaded a few screenshots of it a few days ago. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56509-show-your-skyrim-counterpart-pt-2/?p=1430873 Forgot to give the outfit the thumbs up when I downloaded it so I fixed that as well.

I'm guessing here since I don't know the in's and out's of outfit studio (used it once); if you look at the mesh in 3DMax or Blender there is an inherent blue emmissive.  Pretty sure Skyrim supports that.  The problem is once it is removed it takes jumping through flaming hoops to put it back and make it work like it did originally.

P.S. Please don't upload my content for FO4 if you are playing/modding 'that' game.  It is the reason I no longer mod Bethesda.

@RC

Thanks for the esp.  :D

I don't even have fallout 4 I made the decision back when they pulled that paid mod crap that they didn't deserve me paying full price for anymore of their games so if I get FO4 it'll be when it hits the bargain bin.

You can see the blue emmissive with nifskope as well but it can't be rendered when looking at it in nifskope. Outfit studio isn't really compatible with fallout 3/NV stuff it throws out a few errors but they won't crash it unless you try to reload the new file back into it when the outfit comes out it breaks a few things and will pop up some errors when loading it into nifskope when run through mesh rigger the calls the bad spots  corrupted something or other and they get removed and replaced with skyrim stuff.

I'm guessing here since I don't know the in's and out's of outfit studio (used it once); if you look at the mesh in 3DMax or Blender there is an inherent blue emmissive.  Pretty sure Skyrim supports that.  The problem is once it is removed it takes jumping through flaming hoops to put it back and make it work like it did originally.

P.S. Please don't upload my content for FO4 if you are playing/modding 'that' game.  It is the reason I no longer mod Bethesda.

@RC

Thanks for the esp.  :D

Dang... I guess seeing Pepper in the Jack outfit is now out of the question :P

Guess I will have to learn about this "mesh rigger" and conversions.. ;).

Port the armors. take captures and watch people drool... :P

Na.. just enjoy the various armors I like, much like I do with some of the "closed" assets I have.. lol.

Dam got to get my game up and running just so dam lazy.

@ritualclarity

First you would have to see if the nifs are even compatible with the FO4 outfit studio as far as I have seen only things being ported are from skyrim. The one for skyrim if you try to load a oblivion or FO4 nif into it it'll crash it.

I haven't thought of it but the broken parts might be able to be fixed by running it through mesh rigger using a fallout body as a template instead of a skyrim body. The fallout body might not remove the files like it does with the skyrim body. Will have to test that later when I can get a chance to see what else I can break.

@ritualclarity

First you would have to see if the nifs are even compatible with the FO4 outfit studio as far as I have seen only things being ported are from skyrim. The one for skyrim if you try to load a oblivion or FO4 nif into it it'll crash it.

I haven't thought of it but the broken parts might be able to be fixed by running it through mesh rigger using a fallout body as a template instead of a skyrim body. The fallout body might not remove the files like it does with the skyrim body. Will have to test that later when I can get a chance to see what else I can break.

I am sure there are ways to do this. Maybe not but perhaps we are lucky? :D.

Break things, break things real good. I love breaking things.. :P Learn lots of things when you break thing. however you have to know how to do it properly first. ;). Before that you have to not be a lazy piece of crap and actually try to learn it. :D (in case anyone is wondering.. I am referring to myself. ;)). There is no longer a "can't" with modding for me, it is "not' in my case. I am just not doing it. There is support, I have a pretty good understanding of the various processes, the only reason for not modding is "not" doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Kendo is allowing me to upload the esp I created. I used it for a bit before uninstalling my game and haven't tried it since. It should work as intended. attachicon.gifK3ME3JackOutfitT3.esp

disclaimer:

Kendo has nothing to do with the attached esp. It is a simple creation that I did following his tutorial and is placed here for those that don't want to/can't / or just won't create the esp. There is no support for this esp other than the uploaded version. All rights for this esp are transferred to Kendo to do with (or give :)) as he pleases. Lord knows if he wanted to create an esp... there would have been one.. :P

Hey very nice of you to share this and take the time to do this... Once you attach this esp to the clothes where will they be found? How can you obtain them?

Thanks for any help and all your time

You will have to manually add them to your inventory through the commands. "Player.additem XX000000"  # The "XX" is the code where the mod esp was added and the "000000" is the item code represented in the esp given.the # is the amount of jack's armors that you want added. I don't remember it. You would have to open it up and look at that code to get the needed item. Afterwards.. just use the command.

I currently don't have it installed or using it (testing some other mods) so I can't check. If you do find the item number can you post it here for people.

There is no physical location for someone to get the item, nor is it sold anywhere.

You could also use FNVedit to find the item ID as well just turn it on and run FNVedit then search through the list looking for the item it will have a * in one of the spots for it. mouse over the name and write down it's ID code.

Then in game hit the ~ key to bring up the console and type in player.additem item ID followed by a 1 with 1 being the number of how many of those you want added to your inventory.

• 9 months later...

You will have to manually add them to your inventory through the commands. "Player.additem XX000000"  # The "XX" is the code where the mod esp was added and the "000000" is the item code represented in the esp given.the # is the amount of jack's armors that you want added. I don't remember it. You would have to open it up and look at that code to get the needed item. Afterwards.. just use the command.

I currently don't have it installed or using it (testing some other mods) so I can't check. If you do find the item number can you post it here for people.

There is no physical location for someone to get the item, nor is it sold anywhere.

Thanks for the ESP, though its for the NV. Any suggestions why can't i add nif from the file author provided? Description said it can be used for the F3 aswell.

Sorry for my bad english.

post-1005366-0-04663700-1479035945_thumb.jpg