Can anyone help me with compiling FWSystem and FWSystemConfig?  I'm trying to edit these lines but compiling seems to take forever for me whatsoever the reason.

FWSystem

-------

if SSL_installed == false
        cfg.CreatureSperm=false ->true
    endif

-----//

FWSystemConfig

------

if !bSSL
        CreatureSperm=false ->true
    endif

----------//

Using papyrus++ or Skyrim Script Compiler now.

On 6/18/2018 at 3:12 AM, AWBO said:

Hello!

I am very new in moding just like Mansikka and I have some problems with BF too.

I have actual versions of SLDefeat and romance, but after sex scenes there is no new marks in sperm window in information tab.

In the System tab in compatibility section all the options are "compatible" except bathing "not installed" and SexLab "no compatibility" (using sl 1.62).

I have status "women"

I am not getting pregnant even after multiple scenes during ovulation period in 99.5% chance to conceive

Show statistics button does nothing.

I do not have an option to allow creature sperm.

I'm playing official Skyrim LE with the latest FNIS and SkyUI. 
I installed Banemaster patch, but the problem still occurs.
I hope you can help me with it

I think I know what your problem is. It's the Skyrim lore :)

Elfs can impregnate human, and human can impregnate elfs. But the Skyrim lore says, that Humans can't impregnate Khajiit and Khajiit can't impregnate Humans. Same to argonian and all other "Beast races". Beast races can only impregnate there races.

But for sure I made an option to deaktivate the lore. Go into the menu and disable the "Lore friendly" option.

5 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

I think I know what your problem is. It's the Skyrim lore :)

Elfs can impregnate human, and human can impregnate elfs. But the Skyrim lore says, that Humans can't impregnate Khajiit and Khajiit can't impregnate Humans. Same to argonian and all other "Beast races". Beast races can only impregnate there races.

But for sure I made an option to deaktivate the lore. Go into the menu and disable the "Lore friendly" option.

Unfortunately, no

I didn't have contacts with Khajiit or argonian and my hero is bosmer

On 6/22/2018 at 12:32 PM, infernal171 said:

Is there any way to change my daughter's name?

Idk to be honest, but EFF got that option for followers, you might have a try with that.

Hey so I know this issue has been brought up before and i think a fix had been presented but i cant seem to find it.

"allow creature sperm" does not exist for me. I have no way of toggling it at all. I reverted saves, Ive reset the mod. I saw a post suggesting i revert to V7 of the mod but thats not available in the downloads. any help?

Edit: I had to uninstall one of the Beeingfemale addons. BFAP is what i think it was called, next I uninstalled and reinstalled Beeingfemale and started a new game. The mod works perfectly now.

1 hour ago, Dr_Taco_311 said:

i also appear to have another issue, when i select "Actor" as the spawn option, my character gets stuck in the birth animation and appears to produce an endless amount of child actors. how can i stop this?

Ok.

For me it says that you have issues in your installation. That is not that have anything whit this mod to do.

Have you followed guides how you install mods, used LOOT, downloaded Skyrim from Steam. Installed mods whith one modding tool like NMM/MO and make sure that you have done all parts in correct order?

42 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Ok.

For me it says that you have issues in your installation. That is not that have anything whit this mod to do.

Have you followed guides how you install mods, used LOOT, downloaded Skyrim from Steam. Installed mods whith one modding tool like NMM/MO and make sure that you have done all parts in correct order?

no i have installed loot yet, ill give that a try

17 hours ago, Whoanell said:

Quick question to whoever might know, but I've been plagued with a distorted stomach in armor and clothes for a while and i cant find a fix. Tried reinstalling XPMSE, different bodies, and different armors but and am still stuck with the problem. Any kind of help would be MUCH appreciated. Attached are the pictures of the balloon that is my bf:test.

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

Are you using SLIF and the BF V9 patch?

You can get issues like this is you install the SLIF BF patch from SLIFs Patch installer and it overwrites the BeeingFemale V9 Patch. You don't need the SLIF patch if you use BF V9 Patch as it has native SLIF support.

40 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Are you using SLIF and the BF V9 patch?

You can get issues like this is you install the SLIF BF patch from SLIFs Patch installer and it overwrites the BeeingFemale V9 Patch. You don't need the SLIF patch if you use BF V9 Patch as it has native SLIF support.

Just reinstalled the V9 patch to make sure, and still got the mountain as a stomach. Appreciate the reply though.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:22 PM, Whoanell said:

Quick question to whoever might know, but I've been plagued with a distorted stomach in armor and clothes for a while and i cant find a fix. Tried reinstalling XPMSE, different bodies, and different armors but and am still stuck with the problem. Any kind of help would be MUCH appreciated. Attached are the pictures of the balloon that is my bf:test.

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

It almost looks like really bad weight painting for the belly node on whatever mod you are using to replace the vanilla armor/clothing, but you said you've tried various bodies/armors. Does that happen when nude? Did you change the setting in beeing female that affects the max size of the belly / breast when pregnant? Do you use bodyslide? Also the light switch approach, did you completely uninstall then reinstall the mods and start a new game?

1 hour ago, morpheousz said:

It almost looks like really bad weight painting for the belly node on whatever mod you are using to replace the vanilla armor/clothing, but you said you've tried various bodies/armors. Does that happen when nude? Did you change the setting in beeing female that affects the max size of the belly / breast when pregnant? Do you use bodyslide? Also the light switch approach, did you completely uninstall then reinstall the mods and start a new game?

1. Using PSVAC for the armors, and no, the belly is 100% fine nude, or even in armors that show the belly (eg. barbarian from immersive armors).

2. Tried changing the BF MCM settings and regardless of the scaleing, always looks distorted.

3. I do use bodyslide yes. I build using COSIO then batch build and make morphs.

4. Yea, screenshot 4 is taken after a reinstall at the beginning of alt start.

1 hour ago, Whoanell said:

1. Using PSVAC for the armors, and no, the belly is 100% fine nude, or even in armors that show the belly (eg. barbarian from immersive armors).

2. Tried changing the BF MCM settings and regardless of the scaleing, always looks distorted.

3. I do use bodyslide yes. I build using COSIO then batch build and make morphs.

4. Yea, screenshot 4 is taken after a reinstall at the beginning of alt start.

Ok just took a look at the PSVAC mod and the mesh scales the belly ok in nifscope for the few I checked, so weight painting is probably not the issue. 

nifskope.thumb.jpg.fdb0721e195adbb084485dbfbbe342ed.jpg

I did see this on the COSIO description:

This is a CBBE HDT based body replacer with a fully functional vagina ,it also has breast butt and testicle collision and Breast and belly scaling .It also has penis to belly collision will not work on all animation because the penis simply does not get close enough .I  recommend using small values on the belly sliders or pregnancy scale may get deformed

So it may be possible your slider settings in bodyslide for the belly are causing issues.

The only other thing I can think is that in the HDT physics file you have that controls how things react to movement there is too much movement allowed for the belly, so basically you are seeing the pregnant belly sag down by gravity like breasts do. Does the pregnant belly move around like breasts do when you are running around?

Edit:

Just checked my HDT physics descriptor file and I see that I actually removed any belly movement from mine. I think I remember now that I experienced issues with the belly while pregnant with any belly movement allowed so I removed it from my file so the belly didn't bounce anymore. Possible this is the problem you are having. You can give my file a try to see if it fixes things, just place this file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" in "data/SKSE/Plugins" directory and overwrite the file you have (make a backup of the one you have).

Note that this will probably make your breasts/butt behave differently than what you are used to, but it is a good way to see if it fixes your belly issue. If it does, you can edit your file to remove the belly instead of using mine.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml