Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Nonsense667

I have made small esp plugin for Oblivion which duplicates armors and clothes upon picking it up, The duplicates is DMRA counterpart of that piece of clothing/armor.

How do I do so when I pick up stolen armor/clothing the new DMRA duplicate will also be a stolen item.

scn MiddleShirt03Add
Begin OnAdd Player

if player.getitemcount MiddleShirt03 >= 1
player.additem MiddleShirt03DMRA 1
message " "
message " "
endif
End

Code sample.

The credit for that code goes to someone I forgot his username. I didn't invent that code nor made it.

I think that you need to use keyword, as it flags item as stolen. Can't provide with script because I don't really dig gamebryo engine ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am fairly new to the whole Lovers Lab modding community but I previously worked with mods in other games but not via Nexus /Skyrim so I am asking everyone:

What is your favorite mod? 
What is your favorite animation?
CBBE or UNNP?(sp?)

Or maybe you just have a favorite you want to give a shout out too.

The company I work for hired a woman several months ago; she's in her mid to late forties and

has a habit of wearing tops made from thin, stretchy fabric with lots of cleavage showing. She has

a bit of a gut which is overshadowed (literally) by what can best be described as a set of jugs,

whoppers, bazongas... etc. She is not verbally flirtatious, is married, has a little kid, pictures of

hubby and child on her desk.

Today she was having employees come into the office to review some paperwork; she says

'have a seat' and you sit in a chair while she stands in front of the desk and leans over so her

'zeppelins' are dangling inches from your face. Now, I know of the game that women like to

play where they wear outfits that leave their tits hanging out, but if you so much as glance

at their tits they act all uncomfortable and cross their arms in front of their chest. So, I'm

not going to play that game... look at the papers, look at her face, look to the side while I'm

raising my head... I've seen thousands of pairs of tits in my half century upon our fair planet

and I can do just fine without looking at hers. I'm cool as a cucumber the whole time. I finish

and send the next guy in, who is this rather naive, nerdish man-child, but not without warning

him what to expect. He gets the same treatment, and tells me he just stared at the papers the

whole time he was there.

What is up with this woman? Neglected at home? Hopelessly naive? Trying to play games?

Worried she's no longer attractive so she's hanging some bait out?

I wouldn't mind boning her; she's kind of cute for an older woman, but married coworkers with

little kids are totally taboo in my book - bad news.

So. I just felt like sharing ;) As Jim Morrison said 'People are strange'

Archived