Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Nonsense667

Why can't my real life marriage be like my skyrim marriage?

Why can't I have a completely autonomous mate (like Lydia) that is independent and doesn't bug me about spending time with her, doesn't have a problem with me going on adventures with my friends, has her own routine (and life) that she performs daily without complaint or bickering, makes me food when I ask, cleans up the house without fail, gives up the cooch whenever I need and doesn't leak for a week every month, always wears what I tell her to wear and does what I say when I say do it, is always happy to see me and treats me with respect, never badgers me about why I've been gone a while!

Argh...why did I ever say "I do"!?!??!

If I could go back in time I'd rip my tongue out and cut off my ring finger.

Why can't I have a completely autonomous mate (like Lydia) that is independent and doesn't bug me about spending time with her' date=' doesn't have a problem with me going on adventures with my friends, has her own routine (and life) that she performs daily without complaint or bickering, makes me food when I ask, cleans up the house without fail, gives up the cooch whenever I need and doesn't leak for a week every month, always wears what I tell her to wear and does what I say when I say do it, is always happy to see me and treats me with respect, never badgers me about why I've been gone a while!

[/quote']

Go on fetlife or something. Find yourself a nice slave girl.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there cheat code for repairing armors? I happen to use a few light armors from mods. These armors are extremely hard to repair in comparison to Oblivion vanilla armors. I waste hammers, money and increase my armorer skill too fast.

I need cheat code for repairing armors.

• 1 month later...

And since this thread has been revived, might as well do my own.

[Unsolved]

Can anyone help me identify a stand up comedy bit? It was an english (British) comedian who was talking about his cellphone's unlimited plan not actually being unlimited. I know that's not much to go on. :P But googling is only giving me Louis ck over and over. :\

[Unsolved]

Anybody knows when and where this accident took place?

>

Judging by the flag on the subway car it was somewhere in US.

That image looks a little to crisp to be an actual security cam. My guess is that it is from a movie.

Definitely' date=' probably a modern one as well considering the greenish filter they used:

I'd guess it's from an apocalyptic movie (but I could be very wrong), no idea which one though.

[Unsolved]

Anybody knows when and where this accident took place?

>

Judging by the flag on the subway car it was somewhere in US.

That image looks a little to crisp to be an actual security cam. My guess is that it is from a movie.

Definitely' date=' probably a modern one as well considering the greenish filter they used:

I'd guess it's from an apocalyptic movie (but I could be very wrong), no idea which one though.

Other than the fact it looks obviously CG? Yes, this is fake. It's from a godawful Nick Cage movie called Knowing.

[video=youtube]

@ :54 You go, Nick! Way to be a hero and save that poor defenseless mannequin!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

player.setav health X

X can be any number above 0

Remember that doing so will PERMANENTLY set your health at that number until you change it back.  So if you so much as stub your toe........your dead.

There is no console command to temp lower your health that I am aware of.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright just started using DH ENB and just wondering if those vertical lines are there for a reason or?

A bug in the enb?

Try to disable effects one by one to see from where this problem comes.

Thanks, but nvm now, i went back to Somber. Tried turning the effects off one by one by the way and the lines were still there.

• 3 months later...

I have made small esp plugin for Oblivion which duplicates armors and clothes upon picking it up, The duplicates is DMRA counterpart of that piece of clothing/armor.

How do I do so when I pick up stolen armor/clothing the new DMRA duplicate will also be a stolen item.

scn MiddleShirt03Add
Begin OnAdd Player

if player.getitemcount MiddleShirt03 >= 1
player.additem MiddleShirt03DMRA 1
message " "
message " "
endif
End

Code sample.

The credit for that code goes to someone I forgot his username. I didn't invent that code nor made it.

Archived