What is this lactation mod?

haruhichan

We have a thread for exactly that question regarding mods here on LL.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-589?do=findComment&comment=883881

Additionally i can only agree to what Jay1646 said, this image is photoshopped and you're by far not the first person to ask for it.

On a more personal note; I'll start hitting people if i see this character and those fucking elven ears again. :lol:

[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

this mod is have stable version now? I like mod idea very much but I don't want too try this because it have a lot bug now  day say in first page

DO NOT USE, except for testing purposes or this WILL screw your game saves

I think it may be dangerous too use this mod.

lol a claim?

heh funny how 3 people with over 1000 posts know the least.  must be from replying to stuff they know nothing about. (jk)

zaz animation pack

hentai pregnancy

hentai milk mod

its flowing.

I install all the mod but it not flowing How could I do ?

My body is UNPB.

idk, i just tried it and its not working for me now either.  I havent tried it since i updated sexlab from 1.35b and installed the newest zaz pack.  idk if it dont work with new sexlab and the new zaz or if something else is the problem.  it worked for a very long time tho ever since i installed hentai pregnancy.  I looked in the HP files and it has a .nif for the animation.  i just dont know why its not working now.

I just tried this on a new save with nothing but SL, Zaz, Hentai pregnancy, and hentai milk mod installed and its working.  Another mod i had installed must have dirty edits or scripts in my other save has become corrupt.  Im guessing estrus charus could interfere with it too, which i had on my other save.  all mods have the default settings.  at first it didnt look like it was working but after i casted it a bunch it was clearly visible.

post-208623-0-99615800-1407918391_thumb.jpgpost-208623-0-58770300-1407918408_thumb.jpg

well... milk mod requires SLHentai preg and SLhentai preg requires SL and SL requires zaz(i think).

SLHP does all the work, milk mod only gives u a spell to do it on command.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/ I meant this one. This lacks the "leaking/spray" effect, and some are using these in addition but I think it just messes up settings and ticks.

I just tried this on a new save with nothing but SL, Zaz, Hentai pregnancy, and hentai milk mod installed and its working.  Another mod i had installed must have dirty edits or scripts in my other save has become corrupt.  Im guessing estrus charus could interfere with it too, which i had on my other save.  all mods have the default settings.  at first it didnt look like it was working but after i casted it a bunch it was clearly visible.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_08_13 04_03_02_60.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_08_13 04_01_15_33.jpg

Maybe you can check the Hentai Milk Mod topic, seems like we're a lot of people with no flowing effect, for example I've no flowing effect or spray effect but I have the static effect when I use the spells.

Maybe u can tell us what body are using, hdt, skeleton, and maybe together we can discover what happens, I think all of us want the wonderful flowing/spray effect.

Archived