Has anyone managed to get this to work well with a really big modlist that includes Milk Mod Economy? After extensive testing with a new setup, I've managed to get almost all the mods I want installed and at the very least I can load a game. The trouble comes when I try to activate SGO3. Either the game crashes when I try to load, or if I start a new game, it works fine but the MME MCM menu does not show up, regardless of how many MCM menu refresh tricks I try.

For now I just decided to leave SGO3 off, but I would like to be able to get it to work at some point. I really like the whole soul gem pregnancy option, which is one of the things that made me choose this over Beeing Female.

12 minutes ago, charfed said:

pliz help my char won't give birth the cycle ended and the gems are matured ? ,  for I kept it for 20 days and those are long past  ; "Ding ! oven is done" ! then what ? 

nothing is hapening still pregnant but not even a single gem apeared

On 12/4/2017 at 8:03 PM, valcon767 said:

in your powers list there is a power given by SGO (ii is listed as either Soul Gem Oven or SGO, cannot remember offhand which)

you have to select the power (and activate it like you would a shout), then it will open the UIExtensions wheel menu where you can choose what option you want,

including breast scaling (for females), having semen turned on or off (for collecting from males), and the one you are looking for "ultrasound" which will show the

pregnancy state of the selected character, from the "ultrasound" section you can then choose the "induce labor" option, which then causes the selected character

to give birth to all the gems being incubated.

14 minutes ago, charfed said:

pliz help my char won't give birth the cycle ended and the gems are matured ? ,  for I kept it for 20 days and those are long past  ; "Ding ! oven is done" ! then what ? 

nothing is hapening still pregnant but not even a single gem apeared

ok what you need to do is trigger the extra power the mod gives you  (SGO power i think its called, check you powers and shouts section of the magic menus) it is a lesser

power that is triggered (like a shout).  this will bring up a SKYUI wheel menu.  (the menu is for the selected character under the crosshairs, if none under crosshairs it 

selects the pc).  options are availabe for milk (to milk the character), semen (to drain the semen from males), ultrasound (for dealing with the gems being incubated), and more.

to give birth you would have to choose ultrasound, which then opens a 2nd wheel up showing how many gems are being incubated and what stage they are at, and an

option to "induce labor" (this will cause the character to actually give birth to the gems).

On 06/12/2017 at 4:58 PM, GuruSR said:

Not sure if this is going to get updated due to the age, but I'll bug report anyways:

[SGO] "Sex change", can this be a toggle in the MCM so we don't get told repeatedly about this happening to NPCs half way across the planet?  (Okay, it's not that far but who was it that sex changed outside of Whiterun?!)

SGO gets confused with Schlong-ified women, trap caused a schlong to last until she had sex then it gave it to that person (who still has it).  SGO is constantly saying both informations for the male and female (which is right, she's pregnant again), though being female, she shouldn't see anything about the male stuff and she shouldn't be able to jerk it out either (makes the animation run, but, there's nothing there to jerk off, plus it starts filling back up again).

Milk and Semen bottles, they're not properly vanishing, when you pick them up, they disappear, leave the area, come back an hour later, and they're ALL back, and I know they're ALL the same ones, there's one milk bottle on a staircase on the 6th step, it's the same kind and in the same place on that same step.  NPCs don't auto-jerk/milk themselves, so it's got to be a bug.

GuruSR.

I'm having a similar problem, in my case women with SOS are being treated just like men, not letting me mature buds on them, but removing SOS is not solving that. Can anyone tell me how I can force a character to be treated as a woman / man / futa in SGO3?

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok what you need to do is trigger the extra power the mod gives you  (SGO power i think its called, check you powers and shouts section of the magic menus) it is a lesser

power that is triggered (like a shout).  this will bring up a SKYUI wheel menu.  (the menu is for the selected character under the crosshairs, if none under crosshairs it 

selects the pc).  options are availabe for milk (to milk the character), semen (to drain the semen from males), ultrasound (for dealing with the gems being incubated), and more.

to give birth you would have to choose ultrasound, which then opens a 2nd wheel up showing how many gems are being incubated and what stage they are at, and an

option to "induce labor" (this will cause the character to actually give birth to the gems).

thanks man , at last I can get the soul gems and the milk :bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: 

I've been asking this question for the past 2 weeks you're the only one who did take the time to even look at my problem , I did like you asked , I've never guessed there such power even existed in the first place thanks to you :smiley:

On 12/16/2017 at 5:23 PM, danime91 said:

Has anyone managed to get this to work well with a really big modlist that includes Milk Mod Economy? After extensive testing with a new setup, I've managed to get almost all the mods I want installed and at the very least I can load a game. The trouble comes when I try to activate SGO3. Either the game crashes when I try to load, or if I start a new game, it works fine but the MME MCM menu does not show up, regardless of how many MCM menu refresh tricks I try.

For now I just decided to leave SGO3 off, but I would like to be able to get it to work at some point. I really like the whole soul gem pregnancy option, which is one of the things that made me choose this over Beeing Female.

I have a pretty heavy mod setup (as far as scripts etc), although I do not use MME (yet!) and for the most part I have a very stable game.  I doubt MME MCM menu not showing is related to this mod tho.  What mod manager are you using to install?

On 12/16/2017 at 6:23 PM, danime91 said:

sorry for the delay in answering this post (somehow i missed it before)

yes i have had both work in a heavy load order (usual for me is about 300 mods and 220-250 plugins active), including their MCM menus showing up.

i had the same thing (MCM not showing up now matter how many times i tried to kickstart it) for a different mod a while back.  that time the solution i stumbled

on was to remove another mod (that had a MCM) and the mod i was trying to get to work did.  this led me to a belief (whether correct or not i cannot say for 

certain) that my system/setup could only handle so many active MCM menus.

one way to test if this is your issue would be to:

start a new game with both SGO and MME running but having removed 2 other mods that have MCM menus.  if their MCM menus show up and work correctly

you have found what the problem is.  if that does not fix it at least you have eliminated 1 possible problem/.

hope this helps someone

5 hours ago, Stiffon said:

I have a pretty heavy mod setup (as far as scripts etc), although I do not use MME (yet!) and for the most part I have a very stable game.  I doubt MME MCM menu not showing is related to this mod tho.  What mod manager are you using to install?

I'm using Mod Organizer. Generally seems like having a lot of mods with MCM menus will result in at least one or two refusing to show up, and it involves a lot of trial and error with a new game to get all the ones I need to show up. I mention MME and this mod because in the past I've always had one or the other not showing up when trying to use both.

11 minutes ago, danime91 said:

I'm using Mod Organizer. Generally seems like having a lot of mods with MCM menus will result in at least one or two refusing to show up, and it involves a lot of trial and error with a new game to get all the ones I need to show up. I mention MME and this mod because in the past I've always had one or the other not showing up when trying to use both.

Approximately how many mods do you have with mcm menus?

3 hours ago, danime91 said:

As said I can't comment really on MME, as I have yet to use it.  I recently had an issue where DCL's MCM would appear empty - nothing I did changed it until I removed Bathing Beauties Bathhouse mod - not saying there is a conflict, but removing that allowed DCL to work normally - I have yet to retry the bathhouse again.

Have you checked they are not conflicting in the left pane for priority?

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Approximately how many mods do you have with mcm menus?

I currently have 47 MCM menus (though not me having the issue, I hope this info may help danime91 in some small way.

18 minutes ago, charfed said:

Plzz help the mode does not reconigze that my char is female not male to produce semen 

Use the power to bring up the radial menu (when no NPC is under your crosshair) and in the actor options section you can enable/disable semen, milk and gem options for your character.

23 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Use the power to bring up the radial menu (when no NPC is under your crosshair) and in the actor options section you can enable/disable semen, milk and gem options for your character.

there's no such thing as enable disable semen in the radial menu only inseminate or testicle scale nothing else

On 21/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, SleepyJim said:

surely there's option to disable and enable milk and gem production but nothing about semen , there's no such thing in the menu only testicle scaling and inseminate  ... what a drag !

what should I do ?

4 minutes ago, charfed said:

surely there's option to disable and enable milk and gem production but nothing about semen , there's no such thing in the menu only testicle scaling and instimating ... what a drag !

what should I do ?

It says "enable insemination" or something. If you are a female there should be three options, by default two are enabled(milk and pregnancy) and one is disabled(the ability to impregnate others) togle all of them "enabled". There are under "Actor option" or something.

25 minutes ago, charfed said:

surely there's option to disable and enable milk and gem production but nothing about semen , there's no such thing in the menu only testicle scaling and inseminate  ... what a drag !

what should I do ?

Yes, inseminate is the one you're looking for. If you go into actor options and disable that your character should no longer be able to "inseminate" others.

I don't know if you are still thinking about adding new features but anyway here goes. I was messing with fill her up and this mod a while ago and i was wondering if it is possible to add "perk" to make your gems grow faster, like the 100 gems birthed perk, but instead it will only take effect when fill her up activities are still active or until the gems have reached their highest point. I think this shoud be possible as it only is supposed to detect another mod to make the perk run. What ther features that perk should have i don't know. Should it have higher or lower effectiviness towards the other perk or not? I mean this can either be highly exploitative or not but if you make the growth of the gem very long you could use fill her up as a "watering tool" to make the gems grow faster. Antoher condition should be that you dn't use the belly slider of this mod as it conflicts with fille her up but that should be a given.

So let me know what you think. I would love to do this myself in a patch or something like that but my scripting abilities are absolutely nill aka 0.

Anyway have nice christmas and a happy new year. :smile:

On 12/17/2017 at 2:23 AM, danime91 said:

I have a similar issue, with SGO in load order my game crashes right before showing a new char's racemenu. I never get to see MCM and can't comment on that.

Other mods work fine, prereqs are installed, FNIS generated etc etc.

Any tips where to look for the source of this?

• 2 weeks later...