What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

THIS!!! (see the picture).

I can't understand why fucking Skyrim NPCs always have to stand on my PC and NPC during sex. I discovered most gorgeous redguard NPC, Tonilia remade by Bijin. Whenever I had a sex with her there was always some stupid NPC that  climb on the top of us and ruin taking screenshots. The worst one is Erindir, fucking stupid elf. He made me kill him few times. Damn! Appearently RDO has ability to keep NPC's on distance, but it doesn't work.

ScreenShot2163.jpg

5 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I can't understand why fucking Skyrim NPCs always have to stand on my PC and NPC during sex. I discovered most gorgeous redguard NPC, Tonilia remade by Bijin. Whenever I had a sex with her there was always some stupid NPC that  climb on the top of us and ruin taking screenshots. The worst one is Erindir, fucking stupid elf. He made me kill him few times. Damn! Appearently RDO has ability to keep NPC's on distance, but it doesn't work.

ScreenShot2163.jpg

I can't breathe XDDDDDDD.

Sorry Prince :classic_angel:, this made me laugh unintenionally:classic_unsure:

I can understand the feel, when stupid npc-s try ruin screenshotting :smile: .

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

You can just open the console, click on him and type "disable" :). 

1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

You can just open the console, click on him and type "disable" :). 

Thanks. Resydan already suggested the same in PM. I never thought of that option before. I just let the scene finish and then I kill the bastard. ;)

8 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I was talking about if you put nails behind their tires... not finding the asshole that parks in your parking space.

That sucks by the way. Shame there isn't some other recourse that you could take. I know the manager of my building (however other location from where I live, my current location they can't park in unauthorized location, it is a remote access :smile: ) will call to have that shit towed if someone unauthorized (even a tenant) parks in the wrong spot. She has done that to people in the pass and .. omg does that really piss them off lol. This place is open access.

I was talking about the nails too, slashing somebodies tires is illegal, and even though it's private property, I'm fairly certain I'd get in trouble all the same. If they were there for a longer period of time, then of course they'd be towed... but they usually don't stay long enough to do it. It's just frustrating getting off work, finding my spots taken, and having to park on the street until my spots open again. If it was the same person, and I knew who they were coming over to see, then I'd have words with said tenant, but at the same time, I'm not going to sit there watching and waiting like I have all the time in the world to waste.

6 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

I was talking about the nails too, slashing somebodies tires is illegal, and even though it's private property, I'm fairly certain I'd get in trouble all the same. If they were there for a longer period of time, then of course they'd be towed... but they usually don't stay long enough to do it. It's just frustrating getting off work, finding my spots taken, and having to park on the street until my spots open again. If it was the same person, and I knew who they were coming over to see, then I'd have words with said tenant, but at the same time, I'm not going to sit there watching and waiting like I have all the time in the world to waste.

Ah, yea. that sucks. Maybe "accidentally" drop some large tacks where you park? lol  However, you'd have to clean them up before you parked when you came home and if you forgot... :frown: not going to be a happy person. ;)

I was in your position before except I coudn't park on the street. It sucks. Best of luck resolving this. (I was somewhat joking / somewhat serious about the nail / tacks shit like that can really get under someone's skin)

10 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

ScreenShot2163.jpg

He is a horny bastard. he wants to get in on my toons actions as well. Dam horny NPCs.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:03 PM, GimmeBACON said:

When people steal your assigned parking... makes me want to put nails behind their tires, but I know that'd just lead to trouble.

Try this handy little tool.  Serves the same purpose without damaging the tire...unless they proceed to drive away without noticing the flat tire, in that case, the solution is to remove the core from all of the tires. 

(you didn't hear this from me.  :cool:)

Small childeren.

Or possibly pokemon. Thought pokemon go had died a death already, but no.

Imma sick of them gathering outside my garden gate or hopping over the fence waving  their new fangled iphones around because some brig't spark at Nintendo decided to make my garden the only place in the city to catch Magikarp, I mean there's a bloody ocean less than a stones throw from my front door :3

Imma install a sprinkler system, that'll teach the buggers.

10 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Small childeren.

Or possibly pokemon. Thought pokemon go had died a death already, but no.

Imma sick of them gathering outside my garden gate or hopping over the fence waving  their new fangled iphones around because some brig't spark at Nintendo decided to make my garden the only place in the city to catch Magikarp, I mean there's a bloody ocean less than a stones throw from my front door :3

Imma install a sprinkler system, that'll teach the buggers.

So, in short you're saying, "Damned kids! Get off my lawn!"  Do you wave your came at them too?

(LOL, just kidding. I saw the potential for this one and just couldn't pass it up.)

Honestly, for me (and this may seem odd to most of you) what really pisses me off is people who constantly apologize for fucking EVERYTHING, especially when no apology is warranted. Sure, if you did something that caused a noticable inconvenience or actually harmed someone them sure, apologize; but if you were to, say, walk through a room when someone was watching TV and feel the need to apologise just because you were there (not even having walked in front of the screen or anything). That annoys me. Then, when asked why they apologized, they fucking do it again!! Seriously, grow a fucking backbone....

5 hours ago, melovepengy said:

not being able to watch my shows on crunchyroll during certain times of the month and i have to wait 3 hours either crunchroll needs more servers or they need to update there software to handle users better or have both

try Kissanime instead.

when people refuse to grasp the concept of a problem because they never had it, especialy if coadiuvated by bigotry.

I can see your plan of sending people to military training to build up charather, but mot only it didn't work with the previous generation, the problem here is a massive and suprisingly heavy wave of arassement via internet and the main target of it is people way under the age for it

you don't get how the spectrum of handicaps is subdivided, fine is underteandable, not even I do actually, but someone capable of basic self higene does not make it automatically a normodotated person that "needs to grow a backbone"

"I don't want stuff contrary to of my religion in my country changing my life" I don't want cultistic laws as well, but you go gamble every week after the funtion using the number given to you by a gypsy and started the group that forced a school that does not even have enough money to fix the heater to build a 300 bucks nativity scene in the hall, you are not the most indicated person to talk

"censoring fake news is aganst freedom of speech, they will censor us too" we had a politician family meber who has been dead for more than a decade being used to attack her, a guy who was linched because he was believed he was relative to a non-existent rapist, a small time criminal family that was killed in a mobster spectacular fashon for being an informer while he had been out of the country for years, more nonexistent crimes in small areas than the ones actually happened in the whole country last year, and random attacs to Masons because they are a free target, the situation is out of controll whatever your favourite politican says or not (and that is a whole other problem altogheder)

People who work, or have worked, in customer service will probably feel this one.  I have beef with people that don't behave with any logic, like they don't display common sense in really easy situations.  I can understand people sometimes have a lapse in judgement or something, and that's fine.  It happens to everyone once in a while.  But when someone walks up to some kind of machine, they see there's an out of order sign on it, then they turn to whoever's wearing a uniform nearby, point at the machine and say "Is this out of order?" like holy shit, do you think the sign is there solely to fuck with you?  Or the kind of person who loses their shit over a factor no one around can control.  Yes there is no more of that exact product in stock, no there's no more in the back, yes seriously, no it's not my fault and you can yell about how it's "Not good enough" all you want, it's not going to magically refill that shelf.  It wastes everyone's time and in the end everyone around them leaves feeling worse for having been present and being subjected to the inconsideration, all because someone saw the answer and decided they weren't happy enough with it to just accept it and move on.

Same idea but different example, people that genuinely believe in nonsensical witchcraft.  I'm not knocking religion and prayer, that's a personal thing and is entirely between you, your morals, and whatever deity you believe in.  What I'm talking about are things like "grounding", where people believe touching dirt with your bare skin lats you "absorb electrons from the earth that fix your health problems".  The only time you're getting "electrons from the earth" is when you get struck by fucking lightning, and surprise, that doesn't do a hell of a lot to fix your health problems.  If you meet anyone who says you need more "Positive electrons" to fix your depression, you automatically know they don't know what an electron is.  It's also probably a safe bet they don't know what gravity is either.  

Like, a problem someone can solve totally on their own, very easily for no actual effort, it's just a matter of thinking even slightly and suddenly the solution or answer presents itself to you, that's probably what pisses me off more than anything else.  Not politics, not genuinely shitty behaviour, not any real problem of the universe.  Real life example from me, my boss recently put up a bunch of pictures of people who have stolen from us in the last year.  The pictures are displayed in an obvious location for customers and employees alike to see.  Names are provided on the images where we've been able to acquire them.  Where we haven't, we've asked anyone who recognises them to inform us of their details so they can be appropriately reprimanded.  It's both a wall of shame and an easy way for us, the employees, to know who's trespassing if they come into our store.  One massive pussy that was on the wall sent one of his friends inside late at night after the managers had left to tell us to take his photo down, saying it was unfair, and questioning whether it was legal to have it up.  Let me just reiterate that one.  A person who stole things of considerable value from our store felt like he was being treated unfairly because he got caught and people now knew he was a thief, and tried to harass our night shift guys THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE because he wasn't man enough to just talk to our damn boss, and then asked us if it was LEGAL to display his image without his permission.  There was exactly zero chance of his photo being taken down.  Anyone could have guessed that.  If he thought for even a second he could have negotiated his photo off that wall and gotten his trespass lifted, he'd have come in himself.  But even he knew it was a gargantuan waste of everyone's time.  He just decided to go through with it anyway.  And perhaps worse than that, his friend went along with it, making him at least as stupid and inconsiderate as his thief friend.

It's the kind of thing that makes the entire world just a slightly worse place to live, but it affects a lot of people at once.  It doesn't need to be big, because everyone within the effective radius of it happening has lost a little piece of themselves by sheer proximity to it happening.

God damn Internet cheating provider. We paid for 10 Mbits internet speed and at the moment (as few last days) our speed is barely 1 Mbits.  When we call them they said that all is fine from their side. My Prince invited the professional cable guy (Antonio's connection) to check our router and the connection. he said all is fine. Damn lazy asses don't want to come and fix the problem. :classic_angry:

3 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

God damn Internet cheating provider. We paid for 10 Mbits internet speed and at the moment (as few last days) our speed is barely 1 Mbits.  When we call them they said that all is fine from their side. My Prince invited the professional cable guy (Antonio's connection) to check our router and the connection. he said all is fine. Damn lazy asses don't want to come and fix the problem. :classic_angry:

+1 (really + 1000000000 lol) I hate those people as well.

Spoiler

Is it slow if you directly plug into the router/modem? Turn off all other background items and use Speedtest.org or something like that. Then what I would do is call them and tell them they need to come out for a service and fix it or you will cancel them and go elsewhere. (I don't have contacts, well the person that I am using the internet from doesn't have it :P)

It is understandable for some slowdowns from time to time depending on the service and time of day but if it is constantly that slow... then they aren't delivering their service. Someone I know had constant problems with their service. They called a professional which tested everything and verified the provider was the cause. they then called the provider and the provider stated nothing was wrong. They canceled the service (they did have a contract) called the Better Business association and Attorney General. Lo and behold... suddenly they had a solution etc. but by that time it was too late. with some discussion with the BBB and Attorney General they didn't get the penalty, got the money back for the service call and installation and moved to a much better service for their area. Not sure how it works where you are.

@Elf Prince

When some idiot does that while my player and something else are having fun I open up the console and click on their ass and type in disable and then hit enter and if they are not essential I control kill their ass and resurrect them later if I feel like it.

The other one is when you are crouched down watching 2 things having fun and then someone pushes past you just to stop right fucking in front of you blocking your view so you stand up and then punch them in the back of head to try to get them to move or you get pissed off enough that you just say fuck it stand up and fus ro dah the whole group.

mobile phone users who don't know what a phone call is......eg I'm just pulling into the driveway...is not required information

people who stretch their vowels

taxi drivers who pretend they can't speak English when that was clearly a left turn back there....GPS my butt

6 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@Elf Prince

When some idiot does that while my player and something else are having fun I open up the console and click on their ass and type in disable and then hit enter and if they are not essential I control kill their ass and resurrect them later if I feel like it.

The other one is when you are crouched down watching 2 things having fun and then someone pushes past you just to stop right fucking in front of you blocking your view so you stand up and then punch them in the back of head to try to get them to move or you get pissed off enough that you just say fuck it stand up and fus ro dah the whole group.

Hahaha - same things happens to me too beside the one I mentioned. I love kissing and I always kiss with my follower using "Icha kissing" mod. Then some damn kid runs straight us us and separate us. The mod misaligned our characters after separation "when re-kissing". I hate that. Don't understand why Bethesda made the game in such a way that mostly kids approach to my Pc and have to talk repeatedly and almost every single NPC has to stop and say something to him. That frustrates.

37 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Hahaha - same things happens to me too beside the one I mentioned. I love kissing and I always kiss with my follower using "Icha kissing" mod. Then some damn kid runs straight us us and separate us. The mod misaligned our characters after separation "when re-kissing". I hate that. Don't understand why Bethesda made the game in such a way that mostly kids approach to my Pc and have to talk repeatedly and almost every single NPC has to stop and say something to him. That frustrates.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87635

Stick that in your game. It doesn't entirely shut them up but it tends to stop random comments unless you're actually looking at them, it's also an skse plugin so it doesn't take up precious .ESP slots. Sadly, it doesn't stop 'em barging into you and knocking you around whilst you're doing..."things"

10 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87635

Stick that in your game. It doesn't entirely shut them up but it tends to stop random comments unless you're actually looking at them, it's also an skse plugin so it doesn't take up precious .ESP slots. Sadly, it doesn't stop 'em barging into you and knocking you around whilst you're doing..."things"

Thanks for the link. Will look at it. :smile: