Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do these tattoos override your players current body and replace it with a non BBP UNP body?

No, they are applied using the Skyrim engine's overlay functionality. They work for any body.

For CBBE variant, tattoo position slightly distort.

Is this work for follower?

How can I switching weapon(like shortcut) in combat?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a slight problem and hope someone could help me.. Ive applied the effects of this mod and for some odd reason.. the borders of my screen is blurred(the center is a little bit blurred but not much) and its friking white.. i can still see stuff but the effect looks similar to how frostfall tells me that im very cold and close to dying. >.<

Pls send help!

i was able to turn this effect off earlier but now it just wont go away Q.Q pleasee

• 3 weeks later...

how does one equip the face tatoos if not with slave tats?

they arnt showing up in my racemenu under facepaints

From the most recent post in the SlaveTats thread:

to activate face overlay :

SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

in [Overlays]

change the face overlay to this

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

but be warned that indeed activating that will CTD with decapitation.

i use the mod blush when aroused, and in it there is an option to stop decapitation from happening.

how does one equip the face tatoos if not with slave tats?

they arnt showing up in my racemenu under facepaints

From the most recent post in the SlaveTats thread:

in [Overlays]

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

i use the mod blush when aroused, and in it there is an option to stop decapitation from happening.

hhhhhmmmm thanks for the info but i got enough mods in my pack i dont need anything new trying to cause ctd's

in [Overlays]

bEnableFaceOverlays=1

hhhhhmmmm thanks for the info but i got enough mods in my pack i dont need anything new trying to cause ctd's

If you don't want anything causing CTDs, then you're either not going to be able to have face tattoos or are going to have to install a mod that disables decapitations somehow.

Hello all. I'm having a weird problem with this mod.

For some reason the face tattoos arn't showing up, meaning I can't use the eye abilities.

I'm using the most recent version of the mod, and all requiired other mods.

help would be appreciated.

Recent version of RaceMenu/NiOverride disables face tats by default because they can cause a CTD if a character with face tats is decapitated.  You have to edit the NiOverride.ini to turn them back on (look at the post just above yours...)

Hello all. I'm having a weird problem with this mod.

For some reason the face tattoos arn't showing up, meaning I can't use the eye abilities.

I'm using the most recent version of the mod, and all requiired other mods.

help would be appreciated.

Recent version of RaceMenu/NiOverride disables face tats by default because they can cause a CTD if a character with face tats is decapitated.  You have to edit the NiOverride.ini to turn them back on (look at the post just above yours...)

Thanks. I tried a search to find the problem, but didn't see that post. Thank you. I think I'll keep them disabled for the time being.

• 6 months later...

You know what would be a cool addition to this mod?  All those details about how the various tattoo combinations work and the bonuses that they give should be added to another tab in the MCM to explain it all without having to keep a web browser open.

Hi,  

first thank you for that great mod.  In combination with "Copy Armor Mod" it gives you a great chance to once choose your outfit and play with it from low to high Level (i.e. you can choose a really cool looking heavy amor at 1st LvL overide the stats to cloth and zero damage resistance and dib deender to keep a Level equivilant damge resistance).

While using it, i found just 2 things i would like to see, which would make the mod even better:

1) Sometimes the weapons/shield won't equp even if you have empty hands before triggering an attack. So please either implement a configurable keyboard shortcut to force the equiping or a "cheat" option to have the weapons stay in your inventory (making them like "normal" weapons)

2) Like mentioned in another post i also have sometimes problems with night vision (switching on during day not switching on at night (if a light source is around somewhere). I use the MCM to manually switch on/off but that not very immersive. Could you pls implement a configurable keyboars shortcut for that ?

Thanks 

I'm afraid that it crashes my game too much in its current state for me to continue using it.  I like this mod, and it's a very cool idea.  If the crash issues I am experiencing are ever fixed, I'll come back to it.

1.  The dagger of passion will sometimes not equip in one hand; no explanation because my hands were empty.  This happens almost every time, and once, I had neither dagger equip in my character's empty hands.  They always go into inventory, and I always dual wield them.  When this happens, the game crashes immediately upon exiting combat, most of the time anyway.  I can work around this by manually equipping the daggers and then manually replacing them with a spell or something when combat ends, if I remember, which I sometimes do not.

2.  After level up, my game froze when going through a door at the college of Winterhold.  A log message indicated the my character had leveled up and now had a calculated armor rating of 200.  The specific door was the one to exit the Hall of the Elements into the college courtyard.  Arbitrarily, I blame this mod.  I doubt that the actual door had anything to do with it, since I get the feeling that it's more to do with something in the mod scripts.

Love this mod and will use it when I feel like playing a naked character (it's fun making an male orc dibellan heretic :P  in addition to any female Dibellan Defenders).  One note though:  It seems to have a problem with the newest SlaveTats (1.2).  I posted this there as well.  I just created a new character (new save, etc) updating to the current SlaveTats and using your Dibellan Defender mod for this character.  But DD doesn't seem to register the DD Slave Tats assigned.  If I take the same new character (same mods, order, etc) but use the previous SlaveTats (1.1.1), DD works recognizes the DDTats assigned.

I think I'm going to use it again soon. I was just wondering if there were another tattoo packs to replace the original. I wasn't a fan of the original ones.

The only packs I know of are the 2 available both in the download section - the original (which comes with DibDef) and the tribal pack.  Don't believe anyone else has made an alternate pack (or at least, they haven't released one).

I think I'm going to use it again soon. I was just wondering if there were another tattoo packs to replace the original. I wasn't a fan of the original ones.

The only packs I know of are the 2 available both in the download section - the original (which comes with DibDef) and the tribal pack.  Don't believe anyone else has made an alternate pack (or at least, they haven't released one).

Didn't see the tribal pack. I downloaded it a long time ago and didn't bother to download again. Thank you.