Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

3 random though maybe connected things...

I had a thought a while ago about taking some of the flowery or tribal-ish or weapon tats from the Coenaculi racemenu pack and making a replacement theme or two.. either renaming and replacing the ones that come with DD or editing the json so someone could just swap it out.  Any thoughts which would be better?

If editing the JSON is A- a better idea and B- wise... how hard would it be to change the name of the blessings to fit the Untamed mod and worship of Hircine? I suppose a third option for Molag Bal would fit in with the Divines Guide You mod jfraser made to round out the trifecta, but PSQ/Deadly Drain doesn't directly lend to running about naked.

.. and I've forgotten the third thing.

and now that I think about it, Untamed gives you enough boosts you probably do not need any more from something like this.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the latest version of this installed and slavetats 1.1.1 and although I get the tattoos (or some of them - presumably to do with the face tats not being displayed as per previous comments on decapitation) I'm not getting any of the bonuses. If I go to 'magic effects' I can't see any bonuses and when I 'draw' my weapons, I just get fists.

I presume I'm doing something very very silly but am at a loss as to what.

Hugs

I have the latest version of this installed and slavetats 1.1.1 and although I get the tattoos (or some of them - presumably to do with the face tats not being displayed as per previous comments on decapitation) I'm not getting any of the bonuses. If I go to 'magic effects' I can't see any bonuses and when I 'draw' my weapons, I just get fists.

I presume I'm doing something very very silly but am at a loss as to what.

Hugs

I assume your character is naked when trying this, so I'll skip that step... :P

First of all, make sure you truly have 1.1.1 of SlaveTats.  That version worked perfectly fine with DebDef.  1.2.1 also works fine with DebDef.  There was a 1.2 version of SlaveTats released that did have the same problems you are describing.  So again, double-check that you have version 1.1.1 or 1.2.1, not 1.2.  I just created a new character using DebDef and SlaveTats 1.2.1 and it is working nicely, so you might try updating to that version of ST.  But again, 1.1.1 works fine with DevDef.

Also remember that papyrus load can have a huge impact on this, so if you're running a script-heavy load of mods, you may being getting script lag (or script dumps, which is worse) which is preventing the code from running.  Try on a new character - if using MO, dupe the profile and create a new character in the duped profile to see if they get applied.

The nice priestess lady makes you nakie when she tattoos you so I tried checking things after that (so tongue.png  back). I did have 1.1 of slave tats but the download page says Dibellan Defender needs 1.1.1 so I updated to that (fortunately there's several versions on the slave tats download page).

As for script-heavy load of mods - um I thought that pretty much describes sexlab *giggles*. What is a script dump and how would I tell if that's happening.

I have another character right at the start of the game so I can see what happens when I've looked up all the how-to-teleport stuff and see what happens.

**UPDATE** I've found the clash - I use equipping overhaul and it equips an item which is invisible (duh) and apparently hasn't got a name, but Dibellan Defender thinks is armour. Not quite sure how to proceed from here as I like some of the features of that mod.

*blush* help? is there any way i can tell dibellan defender that this thing from equipping overhaul isn't armour and is ok to wear (I could tell it to ignore armour but that seems sort of wrong)

hugs and kisses

I don't think the option in the MCM is to ignore ALL armor, I think it only affects the currently worn body armor in Slot 32.  (Not at home right now to verify)  Of course, the main question I have is why is Equipping Overhaul adding anything at all to slot 32, which is the body armor slot?  Or is this something added to hands or feet?  There are settings to ignore those specifically (I always have DebDef allow foot and hands, just no body slot armor).  Any other slot should be fine I believe.

Umm. I don't know how it works. There's an item called 'EO Weapon Buffer [cannot equip]' if you do player.showinventory. If you do player.removeinventory of it, then the blessings appear after a quick scamper and things sort of behave as normal.

I've been doing random things (I don't think computers expect it and they start to behave *giggle*) and I seem to have found that if you go into the mod configuration menu for dibellan defender and do anything then exit, and run around a bit and the blessings appear and then everything is fine till you put some clothes on, when you have to go back to the menu and do nothing and run about nakie for a bit again. Sometimes.

Also if you load from a save, you have the blessings but the bow won't auto-equip. The best way to work this seems to be to remove and then add the EO Weapon Buffer  from the console. That seems to fix it every time. Until it goes wrong again anyway sad.png 

• 5 months later...

if i wanted to change the weapons that are conjured is that done in the esp only or is there a script attached to that?  i just now got around to trying this out and am loving it so far, ty.   i am looking at just changing the mesh / texture of the weapons that are spawned to something more like the dawnbreaker etc, maybe trying to use something from colorful magic weapons, not gonna change stats of them etc. thx in advance for any help/info

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to change the darkness threshold for triggering the night vision with the Emblem of the Hunter? As it stands you can be standing out in the middle of a field at noon but if there's too many clouds it triggers dark vision. In a lot of cases this actually makes it harder to see.

I'm having trouble finding the texture packs for this (unless you mean the one in your downloads), can somebody help me out?

btw, tattoos that grant buffs are a brilliant concept!

Textures are already included in the main download.  There is an optional "tribal" pack in the download section (different style of tats).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I added tattoos via MCM, drew Dibellan weapons, and after a few seconds (10-20) I got a CTD. Rebooted to a save, did some other stuff, used the MCM to equip tats again, drew Dibellan weapons (different weapon choices this time), and.... CTD. I have confirmed it's this mod doing it, but I can't figure out why.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First off let me say that I have been using this mod ever since I found it.

I was wondering if there will ever be an update that has more Dibellan marks for you to choose from.  An example would be a back mark that increased carrying capacity, that increases the value per level at a rate that can be set in MCM.  It could have a base of +15 per level or tied to a skill such as smithing, the higher your skill the more you can carry.  It could be called Dibellan Gift of Crafting.  Other Dibellan Gifts could give a bonus or boost to enchanting or alchemy based abilities using that skill as the base for the value of its bonus ability.

9 hours ago, stormtiger said:

First off let me say that I have been using this mod ever since I found it.

I was wondering if there will ever be an update that has more Dibellan marks for you to choose from.  An example would be a back mark that increased carrying capacity, that increases the value per level at a rate that can be set in MCM.  It could have a base of +15 per level or tied to a skill such as smithing, the higher your skill the more you can carry.  It could be called Dibellan Gift of Crafting.  Other Dibellan Gifts could give a bonus or boost to enchanting or alchemy based abilities using that skill as the base for the value of its bonus ability.

I've used this mod as an exclude/lore based reason for some of the adjustments I've made using SkyTweak and Sexlab Leveling.  Tweak can just make changes to the game but Leveling has a point buy system based on sex, so it is more of a stretch.

There is also a new mod here with Dibellan themed perks based on speech that might do some of what you want. Coupled with the Birth signs pack for Racemenu and the Steed stone can give you that Gift of Crafting

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93952-dibellas-blessings-naked-gameplay/

• 1 month later...

This works for guys too, btw, LOL.

I just turn down the transparency scale to invisible on the tats in RaceMenu, and good to go.   Works really well with a Thuum Master build, using the Scholar mark to get the shout CDs, then add in the crafts emblems so I don't have to be arsed with making a crafting suit, lol.  Win-win.

Great mod.  Have used it dozens of times on my female toons.  This was my very first male toon in Skytim, and thought, "why not", and let it roll.   He doesn't spend alot of time running around bare arsed, but sometimes, ya just gotta skip and go naked, know what I mean?

Gratz to the author on a very cool mod, one with significant staying power..

{on Night Vision, I always turn it off, and use Gopher's Predator Vision mod because it has sliders for adjusting both brightness and color.  There are also options to force both visions on normal players with no need to go vamp or wolf.  I also run Purity 2018, so my world is extremely dark at night, as are caves and such}

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a small issue with textures. Basically, I'm trying to make a texture pack that makes the tattoos invisible. I made a copy of the DibellanTextures-original mod, but replaced all the images with blank/transparent pngs, then added that to Mod Organizer. However, even when it's enabled, the tattoos still show up as the original textures. I've made sure to disable the original and tribal texture packs in Mod Organizer. Does anyone know what's happening? Is there some kind of override that keeps the original textures as a default if the texture pack is missing images? Or am I just messing something up with Mod Organizer?

EDIT: Just figured it out, I'm dumb. When I zipped it up with 7zip, the "textures" folder was inside another one, so it wasn't being recognized (the .7z had them in "DibellanDefender-BlankTextures>textures>actors>character..." instead of just "textures>actors>character...")