Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

The object, like the dagger, the shield... "Items."

Okay, those textures are inside of bsa files, unless you installed another mod that already overwrote them with loose files. You'll need BSA Unpacker (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804/?) to figure out the path and file name you want to override, and to get access to the original texture. Then, create your new texture and save it under teh Skyrim Data directory using the same path and file name.

Sorry, could you go little deeper? I'd like to change the dagger's texture with Mehrune's Razor's. I downloaded the BSA unpacker, tried to unpack Skyrim - Textures.bsa, found mehrunesrazor.dds, then it threw me 'System.OutOfMemoryException' error message. And I'm not sure which file I'll need to override this with, even after I successfully extract the mehrunesrazor texture. Like, (with my limited knowledge & mod experience) usually the files to overwrite were in the mod folder, in this case Dibellan Defender (I use MO). But I could not find any .bsa file in Dibellan Defender folder. 

Thank you for your time.

Sorry, could you go little deeper? I'd like to change the dagger's texture with Mehrune's Razor's. I downloaded the BSA unpacker, tried to unpack Skyrim - Textures.bsa, found mehrunesrazor.dds, then it threw me 'System.OutOfMemoryException' error message. And I'm not sure which file I'll need to override this with, even after I successfully extract the mehrunesrazor texture. Like, (with my limited knowledge & mod experience) usually the files to overwrite were in the mod folder, in this case Dibellan Defender (I use MO). But I could not find any .bsa file in Dibellan Defender folder. 

Thank you for your time.

In that case, you can probably use an existing mod as your guide. Try this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5161/?

DibDef has no bsa files. Everything is just loose files that Mod Organizer merges into the Data directory and its subdirectories.

(Just... one... more... step) Ok, I downloaded the mehrunesrazor.dds file. Now I guess I'll need to change this files name to something similar to 'The Passionate Dagger' and merge it to some weapon registry, but I'm not sure which and where and how is it. Could you please give me one last step?

Thank you for your response, and sorry for nagging you like this. Have a great day sir.

(Just... one... more... step) Ok, I downloaded the mehrunesrazor.dds file. Now I guess I'll need to change this files name to something similar to 'The Passionate Dagger' and merge it to some weapon registry, but I'm not sure which and where and how is it. Could you please give me one last step?

Thank you for your response, and sorry for nagging you like this. Have a great day sir.

The passionate dagger uses the standard model and texture, so you'll want to open up the dibdef esp file in Creation Kit and change those to the ones you want.

The passionate dagger uses the standard model and texture, so you'll want to open up the dibdef esp file in Creation Kit and change those to the ones you want.

Thank you sir.

Thank you! It's a great idea! Wonderful mod!

A suggestion. Maybe player can gain the defender tattoo from someone in-game, or through quests!

I know it's another level of mod-ing, but it'd be even greater if it could be more immersive.

Thank you again!!

A suggestion. Maybe player can gain the defender tattoo from someone in-game, or through quests!

I know it's another level of mod-ing, but it'd be even greater if it could be more immersive.

Thank you again!!

Dibellan Recruit does this.

Thanks! Checking it!

Thank you again!!

Thanks! Checking it!

Dibella's Recruit is now part of Battlefield: Dovahkiin (see link below). The older version should still work but will be missing some functionality.

Also, thanks kingcup for pointing him that way. :)

Thank you again!!

Thanks! Checking it!

Dibella's Recruit is now part of Battlefield: Dovahkiin (see link below). The older version should still work but will be missing some functionality.

Also, thanks kingcup for pointing him that way. :)

Yes, I've found it, installed it! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Fantastic mod.
Works really well and I was tired of having to wear armor all the time.

In the OP, you mention that there are multiple texture packs.

As far as I can see, the only alternative in the download section is the tribal pack.

Are there any other texture packs that I can download somewhere?
I conducted a quick google search and came up empty handed.

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon. I badly know English for a close translation. Tell please, in what sense you use the word "Grace": Grace = paradise or Grace = delicacy, elegance, or Grace = attraction, cuteness

"Glyph of Dibella's Grace"

delicacy/elegance. Like a graceful dancer, or the way a hawk soars gracefully through the air.

Good afternoon. I badly know English for a close translation. Tell please, in what sense you use the word "Grace": Grace = paradise or Grace = delicacy, elegance, or Grace = attraction, cuteness

"Glyph of Dibella's Grace"

delicacy/elegance. Like a graceful dancer, or the way a hawk soars gracefully through the air.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Been enjoying the mod.  Playing  a male character, and it works out great with the tribal tattoos.

Yeah, it's not gender specific in the code, just the tattoo textures themselves. If you're happy with the placement, it's fine.

Hey, thank you for the mod, it's great.

I'm using the Hunter's emblem which gives me night vision, only problem is that on automatic it doesn't enable night vision at nights unless I go under a shadow of an object or a dark corner in a cave. Is there any way I can change that?

Hey, thank you for the mod, it's great.

I'm using the Hunter's emblem which gives me night vision, only problem is that on automatic it doesn't enable night vision at nights unless I go under a shadow of an object or a dark corner in a cave. Is there any way I can change that?

Well, a mod the alters Skyrim's light levels would affect it. I was using Climates of Tamriel when I tuned it (and still am), so it probably works best with that.

Alternately, you can use the MCM to turn it on and off as needed.

Well, a mod the alters Skyrim's light levels would affect it. I was using Climates of Tamriel when I tuned it (and still am), so it probably works best with that.

Hey and thank you for the quick reply.

I'm using Pure Weather and the nights are quite dark so I can barely see 5 yards ahead.

Do you believe that the only solution would be manual on and off?

Personally, I'd disable it/use another tattoo, and get Predator Vision from Nexus.  Has nightvision and IR vision, and you can set the activation keys in the MCM, and give your character one or both.  By default, Werewolves have night vision, plus IR in beast form, while vampires have both.

Hey and thank you for the quick reply.

I'm using Pure Weather and the nights are quite dark so I can barely see 5 yards ahead.

Do you believe that the only solution would be manual on and off?

It's not actually about the amount of illumination in the rendered scene, but about the light level value that is fed into scripts. Climates of Tamriel modifies that. I don't know whether Pure Weather does or not.