Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim

1 hour ago, SebbyK said:

EDIT: Just figured it out, I'm dumb. When I zipped it up with 7zip, the "textures" folder was inside another one, so it wasn't being recognized (the .7z had them in "DibellanDefender-BlankTextures>textures>actors>character..." instead of just "textures>actors>character...")

one advantage MO has over NMM ( I think as I've never actually used NMM) is that with MO closed, you can go to the Mods folder, create a folder, and copy files into it.  You don't actually have to make a new mod by zipping it and then going through the install process.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been using this mod for my most recent playthrough on LE and love it, but I was wondering if this would be compatible as is on SE? or does it need a port?

Also as a side note/conflict I also use Succubus heart in this playthrough and the regal armor effect from that mod doesn't work well with this. However there is a note there that some mods break it, so there is that. 

2 hours ago, illenn said:

I've been using this mod for my most recent playthrough on LE and love it, but I was wondering if this would be compatible as is on SE? or does it need a port?

Also as a side note/conflict I also use Succubus heart in this playthrough and the regal armor effect from that mod doesn't work well with this. However there is a note there that some mods break it, so there is that. 

It is compatible as is  on SSE

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, roulk said:

special edition?

On 11/16/2019 at 1:56 AM, alyosh said:

It is compatible as is  on SSE

This mod works great as-is on SSE.  It was one of my "must-haves" during my transition to SSE, and I've been using it ever since without issues.

One quality of life recommendation: search Google for "SlaveTats performance patch".  Without it, SlaveTats is gonna drive you crazy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2020 at 7:04 PM, Eadoo said:

This mod works great as-is on SSE.  It was one of my "must-haves" during my transition to SSE, and I've been using it ever since without issues.

One quality of life recommendation: search Google for "SlaveTats performance patch".  Without it, SlaveTats is gonna drive you crazy.

It does not work out of the box for me.  The tat options not showing up in Slavetats menu

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 9:04 PM, Eadoo said:

I've seen the tats work via MCM, but wasn't there a sister that applied them for you in the Dibellan temple in Markarth?  I for the life of me can't find her.

Edit: nvm. She's from Divines Guide You.  The "SlaveTats performance patch" breaks her ability to apply tats.

Edited by bluegloop
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I just cant understand, this mod used to work only a few months ago and now I'm doing a fresh install of Adult & Immersive with SlaveTats and Dibellan Defender again, exactly like before -except this time I'm getting a warning about Jcontainers:

"Warning: this version of Slavetats uses version 3 or greater of JContainers API. You have a different version of JContainers installed".

I'm actually using Jcontainers 4.2.3 but I've tried loads of other version numbers too.

Driving me insane cos I know how cool the mod is, I was using it recently!

• 5 months later...

Hi. I fell down a rabbit hole and found myself here. I noticed that you have an alternate texture pack for the tats, but no comparison images. Is there an alternate site that hosts any? If none exist, is there a chance that they will someday? If I like neither pack, what did you use to create them so I could make my own?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I'm not sure if this mod is kept up any more (or even needs to be), but I'm having a strange issue where only *some* of the tattoos are showing up. Only one calling, one style, etc. Do you need to level certain skill trees in order for them to activate in the menu?

• 1 month later...