Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP(Integration+Expansion)

To be fair, both bodies are really similar, though. The hdt body has slightly more pronounced breasts, belly and butt and slightly different weighting, but after all the ct77 body is based on the hdt body.

But I also think you shouldn't stop, just because I have a very similar mod. Choice never hurts, and in the future I'll be moving to Project Citrus, anyway, as soon as it's fully released.

Indeed it's the body weighting that makes the difference. For the longest time I used the PSB body because it had the TBBP breast bone removed and was weighted to maintain a better shape when expanded by mods like pregnancy or breast expansion. Now the HDT body's breasts turn into bizarre shapes if expanded more than a few "ticks." But I've recently found the CT77 body to be weighted almost as good as as the PSB body as far as shape is concerned, and of course it matches the CT77 armor replacer which has built in pregnancy compatability.

FYI

The CT77 body works perfectly with the XPMSE 2.05 skeleton.

HDT Body (and many other body replacers) get crushed breasts when using XPMSE 2.0x. For those you need to use the XPMSE 1.9LE (Legacy Edition)

This is due to how the body meshes are weighted. 

Is CT77 a hard requirement? I checked the nexus description and found this:

Panties in v5 use slot 48 and the leggings use slot 54. Disabling the .esp files will remove the panties and leggings. Armor and clothing mods that use slots 48 and 54 will conflict. The craftable panties also required a second slot (45) to work properly. Any armor or clothing mod that uses slot 45 will conflict with the craftable panties add-on.

But in DDA:

Armbinder: 33, 59
Blindfold: 55
Body Harness: 45, 49
Chastity Belts: 49
Chastity Bra: 56
Collars: 45
Cuffs (Arms): 59
Cuffs (Legs): 53
Cuffs (Neck): 45
Gag Mouthpieces: 44
Gag Straps: 50
Plugs (Anal): 48
Plugs (Vaginal): 54

I wonder how to have the best of both.

Is CT77 a hard requirement? I checked the nexus description and found this:

Panties in v5 use slot 48 and the leggings use slot 54. Disabling the .esp files will remove the panties and leggings. Armor and clothing mods that use slots 48 and 54 will conflict. The craftable panties also required a second slot (45) to work properly. Any armor or clothing mod that uses slot 45 will conflict with the craftable panties add-on.

But in DDA:

Armbinder: 33, 59

Blindfold: 55

Body Harness: 45, 49

Chastity Belts: 49

Chastity Bra: 56

Collars: 45

Cuffs (Arms): 59

Cuffs (Legs): 53

Cuffs (Neck): 45

Gag Mouthpieces: 44

Gag Straps: 50

Plugs (Anal): 48

Plugs (Vaginal): 54

I wonder how to have the best of both.

Man... ehm... slot 54 and 48 as is listed, use anal and vaginal how can you wear plugs and a panty at the same time xD (in game)... that means that the panty on the armors will disapear while using plugs... and thats all...

As I say on the description Im not sure if it will work without CT77 Body, but, as has been reported by other, Its not a requirement, it will work fine just with CBBE body, but try it by yourself.

Cheers for the update my friend, I have a minor clipping issue though with the iron belt and the harness.

Also could you possibly provide us with a non-TBBP enabled belts? I find it unrealistic to have the metal move and bend with the ass movement. :)

Thanks again!

Cheers for the update my friend, I have a minor clipping issue though with the iron belt and the harness.

Also could you possibly provide us with a non-TBBP enabled belts? I find it unrealistic to have the metal move and bend with the ass movement. :)

Thanks again!

I need to see screenshots showing the clipping so I can do something about it, and I will see if I add an extra file for non tbbp belts.

Aensland, do you have any plans to update this for the new assets? Zadil added piercing sets, and those definitely need bodyslide support to look ok.

I will try it depends on how easy or hard it get to make them, And well I just realized the SLS stuff I aded recently is not working good at all XD.

-new releases-

new CBBE body 3.3 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666 

and new BodySlide 2.1a http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/

CT77 body will be replaced with CBBE HDT Body (contained in the new bodyside setup)

CBBE HDT Body is an improved version of the previous CT77 body.

Aensland, would be nice to convert the current release for this new bodyshape.  :D 

tnks!

-new releases-

CT77 body will be replaced with CBBE HDT Body (contained in the new bodyside setup)

Aensland, would be nice to convert the current release for this new bodyshape.  :D 

tnks!

Yes and no...

From the sticky post on Body Slide 2's Nexus page under the 2.1 update

* Added new "CBBE Body HDT" by ChronoTrigger77 to BodySlide (breast, butt and belly weights, previously "CT77 Body" )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D49015%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1280523&pUp=1

Not sure if the link's gonna work correct but, anyhow...

The CBBE Body HDT in Body Slide is the CT77 Body. Not an improvement on it, but just renamed as it is the same thing.

And on the topic of Body Slide.

It is best with Devious Device items (such as the harness, Bra, and or belt), along with any piercings: To not have a base shape in the project (In other words: uncheck the create bodies when saving the project).

If all of the armors you use are run through body slide (via batch build) then you probably will not see a problem.

But if you use some armors that are not run through body slide (say your using the Alan BBP 2.0 pack for CBBE, or the newmiller cbbe experimental outfit, or any thing that hasn't been body slided).

Then you will see a strange clipping when you put on the harness and one of those torso items. Probably something along the lines of a double body type clipping issue.

Oh and the new piercings are CBBE curvy, I looked at them in BS2.1a and they needed just a little adjustment to line up properly. I think I used conform to all sliders, then a combo of 80% on BreastSH, 40% on Breastheight, and around 10 to 20% on Nippledistance, and set that as the baseshape (which aligned the piercings with the nipples).

I probably should have made a project for it last night but I was kinda in the middle of trying to fit a key onto said piercings...

-new releases-

tnks!

Yes and no...

From the sticky post on Body Slide 2's Nexus page under the 2.1 update

* Added new "CBBE Body HDT" by ChronoTrigger77 to BodySlide (breast, butt and belly weights, previously "CT77 Body" )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D49015%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1280523&pUp=1

Not sure if the link's gonna work correct but, anyhow...

The CBBE Body HDT in Body Slide is the CT77 Body. Not an improvement on it, but just renamed as it is the same thing.

And on the topic of Body Slide.

It is best with Devious Device items (such as the harness, Bra, and or belt), along with any piercings: To not have a base shape in the project (In other words: uncheck the create bodies when saving the project).

If all of the armors you use are run through body slide (via batch build) then you probably will not see a problem.

But if you use some armors that are not run through body slide (say your using the Alan BBP 2.0 pack for CBBE, or the newmiller cbbe experimental outfit, or any thing that hasn't been body slided).

Then you will see a strange clipping when you put on the harness and one of those torso items. Probably something along the lines of a double body type clipping issue.

Oh and the new piercings are CBBE curvy, I looked at them in BS2.1a and they needed just a little adjustment to line up properly. I think I used conform to all sliders, then a combo of 80% on BreastSH, 40% on Breastheight, and around 10 to 20% on Nippledistance, and set that as the baseshape (which aligned the piercings with the nipples).

I probably should have made a project for it last night but I was kinda in the middle of trying to fit a key onto said piercings...

cell reply on relfetas topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34910-my-bodyslide-setups/?p=895196

is the same body just better shaped

...especially on the belly and breast deformation (weight) I noticed

Whenever I try to do build the harness's they simply don't show up on my character afterwards, anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong or what could be causing this? >.<

I'd check the hider options in devious devices MCM if its totally not showing up

Whenever I try to do build the harness's they simply don't show up on my character afterwards, anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong or what could be causing this? >.<

Yes. The "Custom" harnesses from DDx has moved slots, it used to be on Slot-52, it is now on Slot-58 to avoid conflicts with the SOS mod.

The assets from this conversion will need an update to reflect this change, untill then, it won't render.

I'd check the hider options in devious devices MCM if its totally not showing up

Yeah, I though of that and checked it out, but nothing was hidden :s

Yes. The "Custom" harnesses from DDx has moved slots, it used to be on Slot-52, it is now on Slot-58 to avoid conflicts with the SOS mod.

The assets from this conversion will need an update to reflect this change, untill then, it won't render.

ahhhh, i see thanks for the info!, is there anyway to fix this in the meantime or no?

ahhhh, i see thanks for the info!, is there anyway to fix this in the meantime or no?

Yes, assuming you can work with NifScope:

post-92146-0-40655800-1408657752_thumb.jpg

Go into all 4 NiTriShapes (for both "CustomHarnessSingle_0.nif" and "CustomHarnessSingle_1.nif"), set the slot to 58 under each "BSDismemberSkinInstance" record.

Well, that's assuming Bodyslide doesen't have some extra step involved, i've no idea as i don't use it.