Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP(Integration+Expansion)

Yes. The "Custom" harnesses from DDx has moved slots, it used to be on Slot-52, it is now on Slot-58 to avoid conflicts with the SOS mod.

The assets from this conversion will need an update to reflect this change, untill then, it won't render.

ahhhh, i see thanks for the info!, is there anyway to fix this in the meantime or no?

Yes, assuming you can work with NifScope:

attachicon.gifSouthboundPachyderm.jpg

Go into all 4 NiTriShapes (for both "CustomHarnessSingle_0.nif" and "CustomHarnessSingle_1.nif"), set the slot to 58 under each "BSDismemberSkinInstance" record.

Well, that's assuming Bodyslide doesen't have some extra step involved, i've no idea as i don't use it.

well I downloaded it and took a look through it, buuuuuut I'm pretty sure I'd probably just break it more if I messed with anything, so I guess I just can't use those, lol. Thanks so much for your help though!

Yes. The "Custom" harnesses from DDx has moved slots, it used to be on Slot-52, it is now on Slot-58 to avoid conflicts with the SOS mod.

The assets from this conversion will need an update to reflect this change, untill then, it won't render.

ahhhh, i see thanks for the info!, is there anyway to fix this in the meantime or no?

Go into all 4 NiTriShapes (for both "CustomHarnessSingle_0.nif" and "CustomHarnessSingle_1.nif"), set the slot to 58 under each "BSDismemberSkinInstance" record.

Well, that's assuming Bodyslide doesen't have some extra step involved, i've no idea as i don't use it.

well I downloaded it and took a look through it, buuuuuut I'm pretty sure I'd probably just break it more if I messed with anything, so I guess I just can't use those, lol. Thanks so much for your help though!

did exactly as he described ant it works just fine, i'd suggest building the harness with bodyslide first then changing the .nif in nifscope since like he said i've no idea what bodyslide would do.

did exactly as he described ant it works just fine, i'd suggest building the harness with bodyslide first then changing the .nif in nifscope since like he said i've no idea what bodyslide would do.

Better yet change the nif in the shapedata folder of bodyslide. That way the change will be applied to all your future morphs for that armour.

Better yet change the nif in the shapedata folder of bodyslide. That way the change will be applied to all your future morphs for that armour.

oh wow, I took another look and this was way easier than it first appeared, worked like a charm, thanks all!

Hoping you have some time to update this mod soon, Aensland! Really looking forward to being able to use DD with my favorite bodyslide preset again

Thank you very much for the work you've done on this mod!

Since now DD has been updated and CT77 Body has been added to the new Bodyslide relase, I think I will rework everything from start, I'm really busy right now with University projects, also starting my comunity service or social service(I don't how is called in english), so I hope this weekend can do it.

Aensland, do you have any plans to update this for the new assets? Zadil added piercing sets, and those definitely need bodyslide support to look ok.

thats what i just wanted to ask too. please work these piercings before you begin to do everything new from the start.

i love your mod, without it i wont use dd

Here's all the harnesses updated to the new body slot :)

install to your bodyslid/shapedata folder

Woah there.. that's going to break stuff.

Only the "Custom harness" has moved to Slot-58, all the rest of them (all the ones that still function as a combined belt and collar) still need to use Slot-49 and Slot-45.

Aensland, do you have any plans to update this for the new assets? Zadil added piercing sets, and those definitely need bodyslide support to look ok.

thats what i just wanted to ask too. please work these piercings before you begin to do everything new from the start.

i love your mod, without it i wont use dd

So I been reading some comments and as I see only the custom harness that chaged slot, I think I don't need to reedo everything I will just update the body shape and reedo only the new custo harness and the piercings, btw I don't actually know howw to add HDT, I read someone who asked HDT for thw piercings D:

So I been reading some comments and as I see only the custom harness that chaged slot, I think I don't need to reedo everything I will just update the body shape and reedo only the new custo harness and the piercings, btw I don't actually know howw to add HDT, I read someone who asked HDT for thw piercings D:

There's one more thing. Your harness meshes seem to contain more NiTriShapes than the default ones (and maybe not just the harnesses? i've not looked through all the meshes), looks like you've moved some rivets over to their own sepparate NiTriShapes and the like.

The problem with this is that DDx uses TextureSet's to apply reskins to those items, and those require a consistant number, order and naming convention from the Nif files to function. Just something to keep in mind ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a version without TBBP? Any time i try to use any sort off TBBP except HDT Physics or Dragonfly's TBBP, i get CTDs on load. I never get into the game.

It's happened every time i try a TBBP armor mesh. I don't know if it is incompatible with HDT Physics, or i just have a bad install order or whatever.

is there a specific procedure to using TBBP armors?

• 2 weeks later...

any plans for the new stuff?
New Device: Soulgem Nipple Piercings.
New Device: Soulgem Vaginal Piercings.

Is there a version without TBBP? Any time i try to use any sort off TBBP except HDT Physics or Dragonfly's TBBP, i get CTDs on load. I never get into the game.

It's happened every time i try a TBBP armor mesh. I don't know if it is incompatible with HDT Physics, or i just have a bad install order or whatever.

very likely you have the wrong skeleton.

very likely you have the wrong skeleton.

I'm using XPMS Extended.

Also, i hope this one works a bit better than the one from RustyXXL. I tried his, and it works-ish. But i finally made a custom body shape, and when i built his meshes to fit it, it didn't go so well. Some of them fit, some became invisible, and most both clipped, became heavily distorted with animation, and kinda...flowy...

Hey All, Odd question, as this has been replicated on two installs, both with and without the Harness Hotfix by Coop...

The collar of the Locking Harness and Custom Harness seem to dupilcate and also get larger (Ebonite appears to be fine in tests)

Image in spoiler tags cause... yeah.

fuz5OLv.jpg

Any ideas on a fix that does not involve just not using it?

I have rebuilt it in Bodyslide three times now.

EDIT :: Never updated this, but incase anyone else has these issues... it was a conflict with DD for Him, removing that stopped the strange collar bug.... that is all, and thank you

• 1 month later...