Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP(Integration+Expansion)

View File

Devious Devices Bodyslie CBBE CT77 Body TBBP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING:

This Last Update has almost every asset redone, so please test them and post issues if you find them:

If you want more Devious Devices related mods, you can check out this list made by Zadil:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/?p=770724

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 15/02/2015 | Ver 4.0 |

--------------------------------------------

-Almost Every Asset Re-builded

-Added latest Assets

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body conversion of Devious Devices for CBBE CT77 body, this body was made by ChronoTrigger77 and it is included in his Armor pack: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

I made this conversion based on the work made by Skeuomorph : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/539-devious-assets-for-bodyslide-cbbe-psb-hdt-bodies/

So I just converted every asset Skeuomorph included on his conversions, I also added TBBP to it. I'm not an experienced moder or anything so may be some clipping, I tested some of the assets and didn't find much problems, but who knows.

I did this mostly because for some reason any conversion was working for me at all.

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included Assets 2.8:

DDAssets DD Integration:

Armbinder

Iron Belt

Padded Belt

Padded Belt Open

Padded Bra

Leather Arm Cuffs

Leather Leg Cuffs

Padded Arm Cuffs

Padded Leg Cuffs

Body Harness

Body Harness Full

Body Harness Single

DD Expansion:

Ebonite Armbinder

Ebonite Arm Cuffs

Ebonite Leg Cuffs

Custom Harness Single

Ebonite Body Harness

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requeriments:

Body Slide 2 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Custom Skeleton (recomended Xp32 Maximum Skeleton) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

CBBE Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Recomended (as far as known not essential )

CT77 Armor Pack (Including body) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Instalation:

Just drop the content on Data folder or use NMM.

You need to build the meshes on Bodyslide to see the changes

Notes:

I recomend CT77 Body for this to work, Its reported to be working good with CBBE advanced body TBBP, But try It

out for yourself.

If you think theres information missing on this description, let me now so I can add it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/18/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices(Assets, Integration ,Expansion), BodySlide 2, Custom Skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

thanks, but harness and padded belts still don't respond to any slider movement or have HDT support as well as in original Skeuomorph's mod

It is working for me, maybe you don't have the CT77 body installed?? or you just get confused and builded the wrong assets, this assets are named "CT77_Devious_ITEM".  also, you need to build the meshes on body slide if you didn't , this mod does not contain any in game meshes, so you have to build it on bodyslide first.

and by the way, I didn't say anything about HDT.... ._. , its not written as a feature in the mod description.

thanks, but harness and padded belts still don't respond to any slider movement or have HDT support as well as in original Skeuomorph's mod

It is working for me, maybe you don't have the CT77 body installed?? or you just get confused and builded the wrong assets, this assets are named "CT77_Devious_ITEM".  also, you need to build the meshes on body slide if you didn't , this mod does not contain any in game meshes, so you have to build it on bodyslide first.

and by the way, I didn't say anything about HDT.... ._. , its not written as a feature in the mod description.

i do have ct77 body. what kind of meshes do you mean?

Just a quick question, what are the requirements for this? The same as skeuomorph's or do we need to install his mod 1st then yours?

This was made mostly for people using this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

this mod includes all skyrim armors remodeled(sexier) and its TBBP HDT, It also includes and CBBE body(you have to build the body on Bodyslide 2), It's areally cool body I think its better than original CBBE and a lot of ppl use this mod.

you dont need Skeumorph's mod, these are just slider sets to bodyslide 2.

the requerimients are kinda obvious: Devious Devices, Body Slide 2 and maybe the mod listed before the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT by ChronoTrigger77.

(I say maybe cuz technically it should work only with DD and bodyslide2)

i do have ct77 body. what kind of meshes do you mean?

Then try installing CT77 mod and build the assets again on bodyslide 2, also... if you tell me what you did after installing the mod I can tell you what may be wrong(details).

Hey, while troubleshooting my own conversion for the hdt body, I discovered what's causing the problems for at least a part of your users. The original meshes have colons in their shape names, which causes outfit studio to not save the files correctly (Compare the contents of the iron Belts Shapedata folder with the one for the padded belts). Interestingly enough it works just fine on your own system and some other people systems. My guess is that different versions of Windows/the filesystem handles those files differently, as it seems to me the data gets saved in the nif file somehow...I'm not to sure what's exactly happening, but the Data is still there obviously. Renaming the Shapes in Outfit Studio should fix that, though I couldn't really check that, due to already being after 3am here. Just thought I might give you a heads up, so you can try to solve that problem. :)

Hey, while troubleshooting my own conversion for the hdt body, I discovered what's causing the problems for at least a part of your users. The original meshes have colons in their shape names, which causes outfit studio to not save the files correctly (Compare the contents of the iron Belts Shapedata folder with the one for the padded belts). Interestingly enough it works just fine on your own system and some other people systems. My guess is that different versions of Windows/the filesystem handles those files differently, as it seems to me the data gets saved in the nif file somehow...I'm not to sure what's exactly happening, but the Data is still there obviously. Renaming the Shapes in Outfit Studio should fix that, though I couldn't really check that, due to already being after 3am here. Just thought I might give you a heads up, so you can try to solve that problem. :)

Thanks for the tip :), but well english is not my native language, I searched for "colon" it is this " : " or not?, I didnt see where its suposed to be I checked up the shape data and nothing, and well so far only one person said it didn't worked. so I don't know, can you check mine on your system I cheked yours and at least in body slide , the slider seems to work fine, I didnt tested it in game.

I read up on the matter. What's happening is that Outfit Studio saves it as Alternate Data Streams. And that's the tricky part. Now it depends on the unpacker, filesystem and Operating system if the file works or not.

Your file would work for me, because I use ntfs, 7zip and Widnows 8.1 which all support ads.

post-20520-0-84262000-1405938260_thumb.jpg

This Screenshot shows the source of the problem.

Renaming those to HarnessBody1 and HarnessBody2 should completly remove that problem. Most of the meshes have that problem. It's an easy fix though. Still I couldn't test it yet, as it works fine on my system anyway...

Edit: Also usually only a small part of the downloaders bothers to report a problem, this might explain why there's only a single report, while there might be a couple more affected users.

I read up on the matter. What's happening is that Outfit Studio saves it as Alternate Data Streams. And that's the tricky part. Now it depends on the unpacker, filesystem and Operating system if the file works or not.

Your file would work for me, because I use ntfs, 7zip and Widnows 8.1 which all support ads.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_5.jpg

This Screenshot shows the source of the problem.

Renaming those to HarnessBody1 and HarnessBody2 should completly remove that problem. Most of the meshes have that problem. It's an easy fix though. Still I couldn't test it yet, as it works fine on my system anyway...

Edit: Also usually only a small part of the downloaders bothers to report a problem, this might explain why there's only a single report, while there might be a couple more affected users.

Now I checked that its true but, I checked another thing, and it's weird, I just saw your harness its no working for me, I checked the padded bra before and that was that made me think it worked, but most of your conversions doesn't work for me just as Skeumorph ones, so whats up with that?? ._. ... I also noticed I don't know if its just me but when I check your conversions or Skeumorph's, they does not have a body, but mine got one(I didn't imported a BodyShape into the meshes, only on the one required).

110.png

210.png

I don't know if it cuz its in my own computer , or if you see the body in yours.

If you check the new v3beta from me, everything should work now as intended. I had that Problem in v1. I reworked everything from scratch.

After renaming all the shapenames I already got the first report that it's working now. Removing the : did the trick for me.

As for the bodies not showing...

That's the way these armors are supposed to be. if you take a look in the original meshes with nifskope you'll see that they all are missing the bodies. It's so they work better when worn with armor. When saving your sliders in Outfit Studio you'll have to uncheck "Automatically copy reference shape into outfit" at the bottom of the save dialog.

That's the way these armors are supposed to be. if you take a look in the original meshes with nifskope you'll see that they all are missing the bodies. It's so they work better when worn with armor. When saving your sliders in Outfit Studio you'll have to uncheck "Automatically copy reference shape into outfit" at the bottom of the save dialog.

I know, but... the reference body its just that, a reference, that as I know does nothing to in game model,  but nevertheless if you import the reference body to it, iits totally diferent, I know that will make separate armors to make disapear another when worn, thing its not happening with my mod... ._. so don't know so far no one is reporting anything, and its wroking for me, I just wanted to share mine xD so if no one says anything about a problem Ill just let it be, but thanks a lot for the info, it is really useful :D.

I know, but... the reference body its just that, a reference, that as I know does nothing to in game model,  but nevertheless if you import the reference body to it, iits totally diferent, I know that will make separate armors to make disapear another when worn, thing its not happening with my mod... ._. so don't know so far no one is reporting anything, and its wroking for me, I just wanted to share mine xD so if no one says anything about a problem Ill just let it be, but thanks a lot for the info, it is really useful :D.

Well, but if you have the checkmark activated Bodyslide automatically exports the selected reference body into the exported nif.

And no, The Entry in the esp tells if it lets other stuff disappear. But with your model there might be clipping issues with other custom armor. The Lustmord armor for example has smaller breastsizes than the normal body iirc, and when equipped with one of your meshes there might be some clipping errors with your body showing breasts through the armor. Kinda hard to explain for me, as english isn't my primary language either...^^

Well, and as I said. a vast majority of users won't report anything. It ranges from "Install - doesn't work - uninstall" to "install - clipping errors? ah I don't care". Maybe 0,5% of your downloaders will actually report issues (Well at least in other games communities that's my experience), so don't count on them. ;)

Well, anyway, it's your mod, so it's your decission. won't be bothering with it anymore. at least now you know how to fix it ;)

Well, but if you have the checkmark activated Bodyslide automatically exports the selected reference body into the exported nif.

And no, The Entry in the esp tells if it lets other stuff disappear. But with your model there might be clipping issues with other custom armor. The Lustmord armor for example has smaller breastsizes than the normal body iirc, and when equipped with one of your meshes there might be some clipping errors with your body showing breasts through the armor. Kinda hard to explain for me, as english isn't my primary language either...^^

Well, and as I said. a vast majority of users won't report anything. It ranges from "Install - doesn't work - uninstall" to "install - clipping errors? ah I don't care". Maybe 0,5% of your downloaders will actually report issues (Well at least in other games communities that's my experience), so don't count on them. ;)

Well, anyway, it's your mod, so it's your decission. won't be bothering with it anymore. at least now you know how to fix it ;)

Well I don't know man, I just talk by experience,and I didn't wanted to sound harsh or anything, srry if I did, I checked out if something clipps , but seems to not clip or have the body shape exported, check by yourself. Reference body seems to be something that just bodylisde 2 uses, It is no exported to the meshes but it is useful to see clipping.

refere10.png

2014-010.jpg

2014-011.jpg

2014-012.jpg

2014-013.jpg

And well about importing the shapedata making some armor disapear, I say it cuz It happened to me when I tried to convert Vampire knight armor, I importhed bodyshape on the leggings, and when I tried it in game, If I equiped the leggings It made my armor invisible, so Im not sure, Im not and expert but I thats what I learned xD.

This is the original mesh of the dd harness in Nifskope:

post-20520-0-30328500-1406002181_thumb.jpg

This is the mesh with the check enables (the way you have it):

post-20520-0-05066600-1406002190_thumb.jpg

And this is the mesh with the fix I suggested:

post-20520-0-20993100-1406002197_thumb.jpg

Decide yourself if the reference body gets exported or not ;)

And yes, it will work flawless in most situations, but it also can (but doesn't have to) introduce strange clipping problems. I myself don't know enough how that system works, but I had that problem once, when I started fiddling with outfit studio.

as for the colon...I already got some reports from users telling me that my v3beta does now work for them, including ugibbed, who reported the problem about your version.

But as I said, it's your mod, and I am not trying to talk you into anything. Just want to give you feedback for improvements. :)

This is the original mesh of the dd harness in Nifskope:

attachicon.giforiginal.jpg

This is the mesh with the check enables (the way you have it):

attachicon.gifwith.jpg

And this is the mesh with the fix I suggested:

attachicon.gifwithout.jpg

Decide yourself if the reference body gets exported or not ;)

And yes, it will work flawless in most situations, but it also can (but doesn't have to) introduce strange clipping problems. I myself don't know enough how that system works, but I had that problem once, when I started fiddling with outfit studio.

as for the colon...I already got some reports from users telling me that my v3beta does now work for them, including ugibbed, who reported the problem about your version.

But as I said, it's your mod, and I am not trying to talk you into anything. Just want to give you feedback for improvements. :)

I never said you tried to get me into something man XDD, I'm just learning, but Im not the kind of person that just take the first word as truth, I just wanted expilain what I tought, so far The reference body does nothing in game at least for what I have experimented, but whatever man If that is suposed to give problems I will reomove it, and te colons too  LOL.... And thanks a lot for the info man ;)

Just wanted to drop this in for clarification:

Since you built the meshes with CT77 Body in mind, people using this mod have to use either XPMS or XPMSE 2 (currently in beta) as a skeleton, not XPMSE 1 and either CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP or CT77 Body as body meshes. HDT Body won't work (crushed/torpedo boobs for either the body or the other meshes).

However, if you used Outfit Studio to make the conversion and have bad luck, the program might have applied some strange bone offsets. Can or can not happen for various reasons.

Wanted to chime in. I know you said you're not supporting this mod anymore. Just letting you/anyone know, I'm using cbbe advanced tbbp body & xpmse x.93, everything just fits fine to my PC. I didn't even notice any problem with the armbinder. And then, just right now, I installed the new version, 2.5, just fine as well.

Wanted to chime in. I know you said you're not supporting this mod anymore. Just letting you/anyone know, I'm using cbbe advanced tbbp body & xpmse x.93, everything just fits fine to my PC. I didn't even notice any problem with the armbinder. And then, just right now, I installed the new version, 2.5, just fine as well.

Then you can just keep the 2.0 , most of the 2.5 version is for people not getting sliders to work, I didn't  make any other changes, I will just put that on description, and well Armbinder seems to gett distorted as the ass gets bigger, cuz it seems to be conected with it LOL. Also Im not supporting in the way that Im not helping people with problems or anything but I will keep updating the mod when I feel I have to, as I keep playing with it on my game.

(Also sorry If can't explain myself well In english, I'm just not in the same level as my natural language xD)

Then you can just keep the 2.0 , most of the 2.5 version is for people not getting sliders to work, I didn't  make any other changes, I will just put that on description, and well Armbinder seems to gett distorted as the ass gets bigger, cuz it seems to be conected with it LOL. Also Im not supporting in the way that Im not helping people with problems or anything but I will keep updating the mod when I feel I have to, as I keep playing with it on my game.

(Also sorry If can't explain myself well In english, I'm just not in the same level as my natural language xD)

oh i see. i don't like things very BIG with my char, probably why i was in the safe zone. :P

(and it's ok, your english is more than alright)

You should keep making this, It's the only one for CBBE. that other one you linked to is for the "HDT" body. And i have no idea what that is. Not about to change from CBBE.

LOL I didn't saw that, I tought It was for the same body, but whatever I will keep updating the mod, once I keep playing with it I will be fixing odd clipping or whatever, but for now I didn't saw any serious clipping, and well my body presets are pretty crazy talking about leggs and torso, I never tried really massive tits, but so far seems working really good, so as far as Devious Devices keep me interested I will keep updating(I will also change the message a bit since now I know there is for a diferent body).