Devious Devices Bodyslide CBBE CT77 Body TBBP(Integration+Expansion)

Just checking in to see if any updates are planned for this conversion. I've been away for a while since my hard drive failed, and noticed that Devious Expansion has been updated.

Hope everyone's having a great holiday season so far!

I think the most recent update just added pony boots or something like that... so far everything else is covered... I think... Is there any other new addition in the new update??

I hate to be this noob, but how on earth do you make this work?

Install CBBE. Install CT77 armor models. Install this app. Run bodyslide2 and... Ummm... I don't really know.

edit: I just can't find a tutorial for BS2 that is... newbie enough for me. It's all about converting weird and wonderful things. I just want to take this and make it fit for a CBBE/whatever body. Anything.

Install CBBE. Install CT77 armor models. Install this app. Run bodyslide2 and... Ummm... I don't really know.

edit: I just can't find a tutorial for BS2 that is... newbie enough for me. It's all about converting weird and wonderful things. I just want to take this and make it fit for a CBBE/whatever body. Anything.

I noticed I actually didn't even put the Devious Devices mods on requirements, it's just because its pretty obvious, but since you are new, I tell you this is just a conversion of the 3d models in the original mods, so... its just 3d models, you require the original mods, thats why this a "Bodyslide" conversion.

But since you say you dont care about the body type, you can just use the original mods alone without this conversion, here are the links now read these mods pages to see the order to install and stuff:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-08242014/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1305-devious-devices-expansion-v115/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?

If you are running bodyslide for the first time ever then first you need to select a body and a shape and customize to taste (with the two preview options) and then click create body, which makes the ingame body the same as what you've just set

If you''ve already done the above then its just a case of opening it and it should load the previously used body and then selecting the group for what you want to bodyslide (CT_Devious devices for example) and then clicking batch build in the bottom left, this should make the clothes fit the body you've set

It's best to check through the list of stuff you are batch building since if you've included extra groups (you can tick them all on if you want it just means more to untick on the batch build tab) you can end up accidentally building stuff in that you didn't want like underwear

I'm having a weird issue with the bodyharness.

Without using bodyslide, using the model as it is in assets/expansion there is no clipping occuring.

When using bodyslide, no matter the preset, ingame I always get a bit of clipping between the breasts, as seen in the image.

However, if I load the bodyharness in Outfit Studio, and add a reference body, no clipping in that area occurs, no matter how you change the sliders.

When Outfit Studio didn't help identify the cause, I thought it may have been a custom animation distorting the body, but removing all of those didn't make any difference.

Only other thing I can think of is some issue with breast node scaling, which I am less familiar with.

Of all the mods I use only Beeing Female, Estrus Chaurus Plus, and XPMSE 2.14 through it's racemenu plugin should influence breast node scale. Only using the reset options in Beeing Female and Estrus Chaurus Plus doesn't help, and when looking at the breast scale in Racemenu it's set at the default value 1. If I turn this down to about 0.35 the clipping disappears, but that shrinks the entire chest, and only solves it for my character, not for any npc's.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, and how to fix it cause I'm stumped.

post-42972-0-52373900-1417537907_thumb.png

But shouldn't the same clipping in occur in Outfit  Studio then?

I did my own conversion from the mesh in Assets to Bodyslide using Outfit Studio just now, following this guide, and while it looks perfect in Outfit studio, in game it clips again.

Edit: Nevermind, the conversion did work, but if I only convert the harness from assets, then I do have to make sure I test it in game with the right harness to see any changes.

• 2 months later...

Would it be okay to use the current version to convert what I can while dealing with the added stuff?

My Bodyslide bodies aren't too crazy so I'm guessing I should be alright if not everything is perfectly converted until/if this gets updated. I'm new to the whole Bodyslide thing so I have to ask these dumb questions. :P

Would it be okay to use the current version to convert what I can while dealing with the added stuff?

My Bodyslide bodies aren't too crazy so I'm guessing I should be alright if not everything is perfectly converted until/if this gets updated. I'm new to the whole Bodyslide thing so I have to ask these dumb questions. :P

It depends.  The bodyslide files will probably still work on items that did not have slot changes in the latest updates (for instance harnesses didn't change, and I'm using the bodyslide for those still).  Any items that have updated armor slots you would need to edit manually in nifskope or they will likely be invisible in game.

It depends.  The bodyslide files will probably still work on items that did not have slot changes in the latest updates (for instance harnesses didn't change, and I'm using the bodyslide for those still).  Any items that have updated armor slots you would need to edit manually in nifskope or they will likely be invisible in game.

I think of all the items needing a Bodyslide conversion, the slot change only affects the nipple piercings. Armbinders, yokes, plugs and vaginal piercings don't need Bodyslide as the relevant body parts don't scale.

The new (restrictive) set is a different matter of course. It all clips pretty noticeably, even on a "near-official" body shape created with Bodyslide.

Do we need an update for DD 2.90?

Yep. Hopefully Aensland plans one. 'til then, we have to switch back to default CBBE.

Best regards

Kalderon

I think of all the items needing a Bodyslide conversion, the slot change only affects the nipple piercings. Armbinders, yokes, plugs and vaginal piercings don't need Bodyslide as the relevant body parts don't scale.

The new (restrictive) set is a different matter of course. It all clips pretty noticeably, even on a "near-official" body shape created with Bodyslide.

There's nothing strange about that. DDx has had several updates, including some mesh changes to that haness, since this mod was last updated, and that's why it's not working.

I already converted the pony boots, but if you tell me whats new or what changed I can update faster, dont have a lot of time to test...

I already converted the pony boots, but if you tell me whats new or what changed I can update faster, dont have a lot of time to test...

I think the DD devs may be able to help with any questions in the assets/expansion threads, lots of discussions going on there about body conversions and bodyslide atm.

Yep. Hopefully Aensland plans one. 'til then, we have to switch back to default CBBE.

Best regards

Kalderon

There's nothing strange about that. DDx has had several updates, including some mesh changes to that haness, since this mod was last updated, and that's why it's not working.

Out of my head:

- restrictive gloves (DD Assets)

- restrictive boots (DD Expansion)

- restrictive corset (DD Assets)

- restrictive collar (DD Assets)

Those 4 are entirely new devices.

Additionally, some of the existing devices got new slots assigned => I think the nipple piercings and maybe the chastity bra(s) needs adjustments. Although thats just an uneducated guess by me, since I'm not versed in nifscope/modeling

Best regards

Kalderon

Simple look at this folder in DD Asset zipped file

--> 01 CBBE\meshes\devious\devices

these are all the files to convert with bodyslide

I'm trying to convert the new mesh for my personal use to latest CBBE HDT version (bodyslide 2.2d).

I'm happy to help out, if I can ^_^

Best regards

Kalderon

Out of my head:

Additionally, some of the existing devices got new slots assigned => I think the nipple piercings and maybe the chastity bra(s) needs adjustments. Although thats just an uneducated guess by me, since I'm not versed in nifscope/modeling

Best regards

Kalderon

Thanks!

I'm trying to convert the new mesh for my personal use to latest CBBE HDT version (bodyslide 2.2d).

Well I don't know if I will chage to CBBE HDT , I know is just CT77 body updated, but I tried it and my HDT preset didnt worked as intended, too much bounciness, I will try again and see...

From the refrence list provided by DDa:

ItemName [slot#]

-----

Armbinder [46]

Blindfold [55]

Chastity Bra (Padded) [56]

Chastity Belt (Iron) [49]
Chastity Belt (Padded) [49]
Chastity Belt (Padded) (Open) [49]

Collar (Leather) [45]
Collar (Rigid) [45]
Collar (Steel) [45]

Cuffs (Leather) (Arms) [59]
Cuffs (Leather) (Legs) [53]

Cuffs (Padded) (Arms) [59]
Cuffs (Padded) (Collar) [45]
Cuffs (Padded) (Legs) [53]

Gag (Harness) (Ball) [44]
Gag (Harness) (Ring) [44]
Gag (Harness) (Panel) [44]
Gag (Harness) (Panel+) [44]

Gag (Simple) (Ball) [44]
Gag (Simple) (Ring) [44]
Gag (Simple) (Panel) [44]
Gag (Simple) (Panel+) [44]

Harness [45, 49]

Nipple Piercings (Soulgem) [51]

Plug (Anal) (Inflatable) [48]
Plug (Anal) (Iron) [48]
Plug (Anal) (Primitive) [48]
Plug (Anal) (Soulgem) [48]

Plug (Vaginal) (Inflatable) [57]
Plug (Vaginal) (Iron) [57]
Plug (Vaginal) (Primitive) [57]
Plug (Vaginal) (Soulgem) [57]

Posture Collar (Leather) [45]

Vaginal Piercing (Soulgem) [50]

Restrictive Corset [58]
Restrictive Gloves [33]
Restrictive Collar [45]

Iron Yoke [46]

DDx items of note:

Custom/Locking harnesses [58]

All boots [37]

All else as in DDa.

Best regards

Kalderon

Out of my head:

Best regards

Kalderon

Thanks!

Well I don't know if I will chage to CBBE HDT , I know is just CT77 body updated, but I tried it and my HDT preset didnt worked as intended, too much bounciness, I will try again and see...

CT77 body is deprecated.. the new standard (also for the next Remodeled Armors by ChronoTrigger77) is the CBBE-HDT 3.3 from Bodyslide v2.2d.

6225B7V.jpg

for the jiggle I use this version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?(normal version)

i like it... no extreme bouncing  ;)

now..

I'm having trouble converting restrictiveCollar by koffii

see this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?p=1073353

I don't know where I'm wrong, usually all works..

'm puzzled :blink: