45 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

I would like it to be spun off into it’s own ESP if at all possible. I know Kimy put a lot of hard work into it but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Not to mention the random times when a simple vampire city attack, something I can’t control, will state I somehow “violated the law” and send me off to Dagonar anyway despite me turning it off. Thank you kindly.

The prison feature is always annoying unless you want to try out it. I always have problem when being defeated by dragon and got sent to Dragonar prison for some reason i don't even know. 

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can say that if you:

1) Enter Whiterun

2) Attack guards

3) Guards menu surrender or fight - choose fight

4) Fight until shows up second menu - chose fight

5) Continue fight. - after 2 or 3 menu no matter what you select you are force teleport to prison. In mostly cases it's end bad. Game freezes, prison guard npc, (Varden)  find some enemies there and try to attack it.

A fight shouldn't give you a menu until you are defeated, which is then the DCL combat surrender menu (or a menu from a defeat mod which, in that case, obviously conflicts with DCL).

Assuming the first option: That means you practically lost a fight and probably failed the struggle, and DCL was about to rape you as a consequence, but you continued to fight before DCL had a chance to freeze you, and lost again, and this time was sent to jail. So you were sent to jail while still awaiting rape.

In general, if DCL gives you prompts during fights, read through them, and if the prompt claims you lost, don't try to keep fighting through it, since DCL already has plans for you. Just hoist your weapon and passively wait for things to be done to you (there is still a small chance you will be attacked again and lose again, in such a case I recommend just reloading the game. Getting 2 DCL events at once can be problematic)

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

A fight shouldn't give you a menu until you are defeated

Ok i forgot to say: i not use other surrender mods only enable DCL surrender. And also if i got surrendered by guards i also got prison menu not standard DCL surrender menu. About rape not sure probability there will be not more as 2% But why after surrender guards decide send to prison it's mystery for me. And then even ask to continue fight? Also after send me to prison no rapes scenes goes up. Prison start as normally if Skyrim not freeze or hide NPC from me.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i forgot to say: i not use other surrender mods only enable DCL surrender. And also if i got surrendered by guards i also got prison menu not standard DCL surrender menu. About rape not sure probability there will be not more as 2% But why after surrender guards decide send to prison it's mystery for me. And then even ask to continue fight? Also after send me to prison no rapes scenes goes up. Prison start as normally if Skyrim not freeze or hide NPC from me.

It happens if you skip through the dialog. Basically if you are sent to prison and then get another dialouge or get attacked before you are teleported, you are probably screwed. I say wait with the dialogue of the first time you are sent to prison frozen until the game sends you there

14 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

It happens if you skip

You not understand me: Guard ask me surrender or fight - i chose fight. Why i need wait if i choose fight? There no other menus only one with two options: surrender or fight. When it defeat me second time i choose fight too. Where i  need to wait? Not logical.

Edited: Also if you wait in that dialogue - guard get is as aggression act - menu closes and he attack me.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

You not understand me: Guard ask me surrender or fight - i chose fight. Why i need wait if i choose fight? There no other menus only one with two options: surrender or fight. When it defeat me second time i choose fight too. Where i  need to wait? Not logical.

Edited: Also if you wait in that dialogue - guard get is as aggression act - menu closes and he attack me.

If the menu closes itself without your action, something is broken, that never happened to me.

And it is likely I don't understand you because your story is ambiguous. When you are defeated the guard is not supposed to talk to you, but a DCL message should come up saying "you were defeated by law..." and send you to jail without question or dialogue options, so either you weren't really defeated (just hoisted your weapon, in which case you just restarted the arrest dialogue) or another thing interfered which is not intended behavior. There is never an option to choose "fight" a second time with a guard.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

And it is likely I don't understand you because your story is ambiguous.

Ok further tests show that there is conflict between prison activate script, combat surrender and script working time.

Sometimes this menu shows first:

Choose fight and continue fight. In that process can show up second menu from spoiler or you will be striping in battle and this menu or not show up or shows up already in prison.

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.jpg.a894fc1de45cae72e2bcb05a26371a0f.jpg

Sometimes this menu shows up first. and after that shows up menu from first spoiler. There now all depend on scripts speed: you can immediately teleport to prison or you can interact with second menu and continue fight:

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.jpg.ec4df730d5d0d42315370772260f66ee.jpg

Updated: I'm sorry to you,  but mostly when it happens (i attack all in city) - i'm annoyed up by rape and want only revenge. Of course after i take dowm my steam - i reload previous save before attack. Because in that hot blood i don't see anything important. Only when i do it specially by test how DCL works.

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I guess it's already know, but I report it anyways:

Testing (cheap excuse^^) the "DCL Fetish Dream" prison.

I love it, still there are some bugs:

The Quest Marker to the Mining Foreman shows in the wrong direction, until PC changed from the jail cell to the mining cell.

(no problem at all if you know where that mining foreman is)

After talking to another prisoner my PC got 2 days added and was brought back to her prison cell, got whipped and got blindfolded with a hood.

No problem so far (quite the opposite, that's the way to go!), but touching the bread can cause an endless loop of bread equipping that isn't stop-able and will cause Skyrim to either freeze or crash (after multiple bread equipping loops).

Oddly enough it only happens if that particular hood get equipped. Even more surprising, it doesn't happen with the soup (makes sense I guess, dry bread and gags don't go well together).

The message box can't be closed. Endless Bread was Equipped loop continues until Skyrim surrenders.

Reveal hidden contents

Will fix this! :)

15 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I always have problem when being defeated by dragon and got sent to Dragonar prison for some reason i don't even know. 

That shouldn't really happen. Have me a log?

16 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I would like it to be spun off into it’s own ESP if at all possible. I know Kimy put a lot of hard work into it but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Not to mention the random times when a simple vampire city attack, something I can’t control, will state I somehow “violated the law” and send me off to Dagonar anyway despite me turning it off. Thank you kindly.

Brutal. I just had a look at this and figured out why dragons and other mobs certainly not employed by the city guard can send you to prison. The guard faction is a lot larger than one'd think...

...but now that I understand what's going on here, I can fix it! :)

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can say that if you:

1) Enter Whiterun

2) Attack guards

5) Continue fight. - after 2 or 3 menu no matter what you select you are force teleport to prison. In mostly cases it's end bad. Game freezes, prison guard npc, (Varden)  find some enemies there and try to attack it.

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can say that if you:

1) Enter Whiterun

2) Attack guards

I will give the two situations that have occurred to me:

case one: being peaceful but having committed a crime that deserves to go to prison: the guard approaches, the menu appears to surrender or fight, I surrender and appears the dialogue that takes me to prison, teleports me to an area, seeing the map called "cell", in this area appear more npc and I can not even move the camera, then takes me to the prison mod where I still can not move.

Case two, when there is battle: this the battle, to avoid dying I surrender to proceed to arrest, dialog boxes appear as in the previous case, follows the same sequence already mentioned but with the same problem, my character can not move.

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The endless bread loop:

Maybe some more details, it case the error is a bit more complicated:

Hide contents
  • PC got arrested
  • PC gets "searched"
    • while that happened a DD hood got equipped by DEC (yes, yes those little details)
  • Ends up in cell the first time (it's 7:40 am, so no time to sleep) 
    • PC eats soup and bread, no issues there (or at least not for the user)
    • bread and soup don't vanish after eating them!
  • Daily routine starts
  • In the mine PC talks to another prisoner
  • Guards detects that and PC gets drawn back to the cell (at 8:40 already xD)
  • all devices get removed + 2 days added to jail time and the Whipping punishment followed
  • PC gets added a blindfold, which turns out to be the DEC hood that was still in inventory
  • after 3 hours waiting, PC eats soup => no problem
  • after that eats the bread => endless bread equip glitch followed
  • needed to close Skyrim via Task Manager because the endless loop seemed to be... endless ^^

What happens if the PC doesn't touch the bread and soup:

(those guards are good at stacking things!)

Reveal hidden contents

Hm, first things first, the character is NOT supposed to wear DD items other than the official prison gear. That's a problem all by itself. I just looked at the code. It looks fine, although the type of bread I chose to spawn could be an issue. I replaced it with another. Let's see if that helps!

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Guard dialogues effects:

After successfully grabbing that Guard key, the Guard force greets repeat.

Choosing any of the dialogue options doesn't trigger anything.

Offering Sex doesn't trigger any SL animation or alternative outcome.

Reveal hidden contents

Available sex animations:

There are two situations where the PC has to have sex with Guards while in a yoke.

Billy has some awesome animations for that, but they can't be chosen via SLtools.

The possible animations are very limited:

(it's so dark to make the pictures SFW *cough*)

Reveal hidden contents

DD doesn't ever use SLAL animations for bound scenes. Billyy donated a number of bound animations back then, and DD -should- use them.

Should work, yes. But the bound sex animation filter hasn't been working correctly since 4.3. The filter appears to work fine for Cursed Loot scenes since it seems you have your own method for selecting bound anims but for other mods it doesn't work correctly.

Zaflis posted some links here for various fixes available for DD 4.3a, one of which is two different fixes for bound anim filter.

Consider this a reminder to check out some of those fixes. ?

2 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Should work, yes. But the bound sex animation filter hasn't been working correctly since 4.3. The filter appears to work fine for Cursed Loot scenes since it seems you have your own method for selecting bound anims but for other mods it doesn't work correctly.

Zaflis posted some links here for various fixes available for DD 4.3a, one of which is two different fixes for bound anim filter.

Consider this a reminder to check out some of those fixes. ?

These fixes are already implemented in my dev version of DD! :)

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

NOT supposed to wear DD items

I can confirm that this endless loop happens with standard prison equipment too. But very rare. Maybe because i not touch those food) After 15 days bread and soup fall to ground) I can't reproduce this bug condition. Just happen. Sometimes.

SSE version.

Scenes triggered by DCL should not ever trigger the filter, because it picks only valid, bondage-aware animations in the first place.

Disabling the DD filter is not recommended, btw. I have honestly no clue why this MCM toggle is still in there. Haha!

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Disabling the DD filter is not recommended, btw. I have honestly no clue why this MCM toggle is still in there. Haha!

Slightly off-topic, but I would definitely request the DD filter toggle not be removed in a future update.

The main reason for this is best shown in the screenshot posted by donttouchmethere - one big limitation of the DD filter is that it doesn't allow for users to select among the possible animations.  You get what the filter picks, and user control options like Sexlab hotkey cycling or Sexlab Tools animation selection aren't available.  Sometimes this isn't a big deal, but these feature are sorely missed for longer bondage sessions or if you get unlucky and get an animation you don't like repeatedly (some of the ZAP animations haven't aged that well IMO). 

I would certainly love to see this feature in a future update, but in the meantime if I find myself in chastity gear or getting tired of the selections picked by the filter I just disable it.  The result is I may have an "incorrect" animation start, but have full control to change to a fitting animation immediately via SL Tools.  This is really helped by the fact most of Billyy's bondage device animations are available as a SLAL pack and can be swapped to specifically in those circumstances.

I'm a bit confused)

libs.DevicesUnderneath.Maintenance() runs only when you load a game.

That means if you start new game - device hider not work and i lost about 2 hours try to figure out why it works on my old save but not works on start new game (

To fix it you need - start a new game.

Load a new game.

Wait after all reinicialize)

15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I'm a bit confused)

libs.DevicesUnderneath.Maintenance() runs only when you load a game.

That means if you start new game - device hider not work and i lost about 2 hours try to figure out why it works on my old save but not works on start new game (

To fix it you need - start a new game.

Load a new game.

Wait after all reinicialize)

Ugh, yeah, that's the ages-old "I shall fully initialize only after the first reload" feature of DD. I meant to fix this in ages, but never got to it. :S

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That is still an issue with the DD filter? ?

Kimy! Forget about the creatures!

It's about all those animations that would fit a certain situation but can't be selected if the DD filter restricts the choices. (which I have to check now again)

The odd ZAZ animations Reesewow mentioned are the reason I deactivated the DD filter in the first place. (which I have to check out again too)

I am not denying that Ye Olde ZAP animations are still in there. Gosh, I wish a merciful volunteer would make a few more bound animations for DD, but beggars can't be choosers. :S

54 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Olde ZAP animations are still in there.

I'm running SSE version and yesterday experiment with different zaz8 settings (in SSE version is necessary mod for dd) I build in zaz8 setup sexlabanimations and found nice surprise: prison guard (what inspect you in start dagonvar prison quest) fast build BDSM device rack (not sure about the right name) and lock me in while inspect) It's makes no sense but was nicely surprise for me) After that he with the same speed destroy that device)

Updated: Right name is "The pillory" )