On 3/24/2018 at 2:02 AM, Lupine00 said:

Making a bad version of this is obviously pretty simple (DCL already has all these mechanics spread through it), but making a good version, where there is always sufficient time to make the delivery, but not too much time, would require more effort.

Just enough time so that if nothing major goes wrong, and you go straight to the destination, you can make it. But if you get raped three times, and then take a wrong turn (because it's hard to see in that blindfold), you definitely won't make it in time.

You'd need to work out how fast you can make the trip in different gear sets, and then only apply gear sets matching templates with known travel times.

Most items don't impact speed, so there's lots of ways to do this. The alternative is to measure the time and then try to scale it based on modified movement speed percentage, but that may not work as well as expected, because it won't account for the five minutes you spent stuck in "futile masturbation attempt" animations, etc.

Perhaps you could experiment, and provide that data to Kimy? :smile:

Of course, it's difficult to take into account people who are crippled by apropos or MME, particularly as that might modify your speed during the trip. That's the tricky problem with Skyrim mods, so many possible conflicts, some minor, some catastrophic.

Certainly possible though, and if it were done right, sounds great.

One thing is: this sounds quite similar to Captured Dreams (and also the "courier in chains" quest).  For people running both mods, I think the Dollmaker and the Master should maintain clearly separate identities.  The Dollmaker is all about tight rubber and exhibitionism, rather than sadism per se.

Another thing: I think these things should make at least some degree of sense (within the fantasy/kink context).  The Dollmaker is trying to run a profitable business, so she wants her deliveries actually to be made on time, so it doesn't make sense that she would insist her courier wears a hobble dress and blindfold.  It also doesn't make sense that the courier should pre-wear the merchandise.  What if the deal was that the customer got to specify an outfit for the courier?  Then some customers might be more demanding/cruel: it could even tie in with people who like/dislike the Dragonborn ("When he heard it was going to be you, Sven had some very specific demands").  Then the customer might (randomly) have various negative options, e.g. refuse to take delivery, take delivery but refuse payment, refuse to unlock the restraints, add additional restraints, rape the Dragonborn, even (low probability) sell the Dragonborn into slavery.

5 minutes ago, Kortex said:

I'm in the process of reinstalling my Skyrim mods using Mod Organizer 2 and I get this error when I try to install. Any ideas?

I think you may need to enable the requirements before it will install. Though I've only tried with MO1, not MO2.

I have a couple another suggestions

First for the Armors that the dollmaker sells.

She is always trying to get more people into bondage and etc.

So could she sell armor that requires bondage to be worn in order to be used.

Like she sells an armor that can only be worn if you have devious gloves and devious boots, another armor that can only be worn if you're wearing a pump and piercings and so on.

The bondage incentive armor only works/can be worn if you're using the devious itens and as soon as you remove the required items for it to work it unequips/armor rating goes to zero.

This way you have a temptation to use itens that you find for just a little longer. And the traps can equip you with more stuff.

Maybe a even have a mythical armor that can help you escape from dragons, but you have to use armbinders and gags.

Second for the Death alternatives from this mod:

There are times you're defeated that you simply can't become target for the defeat mechanic, and you pop up back with full health.

Could you add an option that adds progressive bondage with the health up when nothing else can trigger? So you at least end up being bound and have a reason to run from stronger enemies, instead of bruteforcing it?

1 hour ago, Loki15kun said:

I have a couple another suggestions

First for the Armors that the dollmaker sells.

She is always trying to get more people into bondage and etc.

So could she sell armor that requires bondage to be worn in order to be used.

Like she sells an armor that can only be worn if you have devious gloves and devious boots, another armor that can only be worn if you're wearing a pump and piercings and so on.

The bondage incentive armor only works/can be worn if you're using the devious itens and as soon as you remove the required items for it to work it unequips/armor rating goes to zero.

This way you have a temptation to use itens that you find for just a little longer. And the traps can equip you with more stuff.

Maybe a even have a mythical armor that can help you escape from dragons, but you have to use armbinders and gags.

Your suggestion reminded me the bondage witch http://grigbertz.com/wiki/Bondage_Witch_(rules)

There was a mod specifically for that, if I'm not mistaken, but sadly it didn't go very far.

You can't really argue that there is any logic in the Dollmaker, but also it's plain that in her mind, more bondage is good, no matter the consequence.

If she really wanted her non-paying customers dealt with, why set an arbitrary time limit?

Why does she not sell keys?

She certainly isn't lore friendly. Are we really supposed to believe that a shop in Dawnstar works for anyone, let alone somebody selling something outrageously niche, and who apparently has an issue with non-paying customers as well.

We ignore these things, and many others, because we like the outcomes. The harder you look, the more problems you'll find explaining it all away. Best not to look.

The Master and The Dollmaker have always been a bit similar. They both run shops, they both dress the same way, they both have some peculiar ideas. They also have differences. The Master is passed off as being benevolent, in some sense, while the Dollmaker is more indifferent, or self-interested. But the Dollmaker has never had a huge amount of effort invested in developing her as a character. She doesn't have conversations, or back story we know about, or perform elaborate scenes in front of the player.

The Dollmaker's quests all revolve around her personal obsessions, the Master's more to do with a background that ties her into the lore (albeit seriously revisionist lore).

Worrying about them being distinct is a non problem really. Their quests are always going to be quite different.

I had some mod, very likely Parasites, that made it so that looting chaurus egg clusters had a chance of triggering a tentacle attack.

As DCL supports EC+, and is all about bad things that happen when you loot, it would be great if the tentacle attacks chance could be configured for eggs for DCL.

That is to say, rather than treating them as a normal container, they would only be able to trigger Chaurus Tentacle attacks, (not, for example, bondage items), and otherwise wouldn't do anything ... and the chance of them triggering an attack would have its own slider, allowing you to adjust the egg clusters separate from  other things.

This would make the EC+ support, a lot more likely to do something - because I rarely get hit by chaurus spit, but loot eggs a lot - some locations have loads of eggs and barely any actual chaurus. (And I never understood why spit would trigger attacks, while looting eggs makes more sense).

While Parasites(?) already does this, I had to remove it, as it wasn't playing so well with some other mods I had in, and when forced to choose, I didn't need parasites that badly.

The egg related attacks was the thing I missed most.

Was just sorting out my meshes, and I can say with some certainty that the "zipsuit" (meshes\devious\zipsuit) lacks pre-generated meshes.

It has a Box_gnd.nif, but the Body_0 Body_1, Feet_0, Feet_1 NIFs, and Body +  Feet TRIs are missing.

This means that anyone who doesn't build Bodyslide will have missing meshes for that one suit.

This was the ONLY missing pre-built mesh from DD4 I encountered.

However, DCL has a large number of objects with no pre-built mesh, indicating that you really must build everything from DCL if you want it to show up.

It's too many to list here, but I can provide a a file report if anyone wants it.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Was just sorting out my meshes, and I can say with some certainty that the "zipsuit" (meshes\devious\zipsuit) lacks pre-generated meshes.

It has a Box_gnd.nif, but the Body_0 Body_1, Feet_0, Feet_1 NIFs, and Body +  Feet TRIs are missing.

This means that anyone who doesn't build Bodyslide will have missing meshes for that one suit.

This was the ONLY missing pre-built mesh from DD4 I encountered.

However, DCL has a large number of objects with no pre-built mesh, indicating that you really must build everything from DCL if you want it to show up.

It's too many to list here, but I can provide a a file report if anyone wants it.

DD4 does not include pre-built meshes unless you installed over an old install, or installed the pre-built ones from captured dreams.

Talking about possible Dollmaker backstory.

I believe she might be a mage, since she developed the ebonite/latex usage and items (as the only vendor that sells it ;) )

Quest Idea:

I wonder if she had help from other mages in developing ebonite solution.

Hopefully somewhere in the midden on the Winterhold Mage College there is a secret lab, where ebonite was developed.

In these forgotten labs where obsessed mages continued down the research path without her, they created wonderful and dangerous itens. All capable of locking in bondage numerous unwary adventurers. It's said some pieces fetch a fortune for the right buyer, if you can get'em and not wear it, for removing those devices is a monumental task in itself.

17 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

DD4 does not include pre-built meshes unless you installed over an old install, or installed the pre-built ones from captured dreams.

Ah you had me going for a minute there.

I guess it's mesh folders are full of chocolate.

I can't remember if anyone has mentioned this before...

Playing through "Leon" at Ustolf's party.

Find the four items to dress in.

Random DCL items also spawn (just normal loot, but bondage items).

Sometimes they may look a lot like the required items, but they aren't, and will block the quest, because you are (for example) locked in a pair of rubber ballet boots, but they are not obsidian slave boots. and now you can't wear the correct boots.

You don't have any keys, or way to get keys, so then you have to reload to whenever you last saved.

I've done this quest enough times not to make that mistake, but someone doing it for the first time might easily be caught out by it, and be rightfully upset.

Perhaps this quest needs to suspend loot item spawns, just as it (presumably) suspends cursed loot events while it's running?

15 hours ago, Kimy said:

Good point. Will do that! :smile:

Hoping I can squeeze in a feature request, related to the Lucky Charms:

When a Cursed Loot event triggers while wearing a Charm, there is an EARTH-SHATTERING KABOOM!, to put it in Marvin-speak, as it wards off bad things happening :tongue:

This obviously wreaks Havok (literally, ha-ha!:blush:), loose items nearby go flying, even hanging lanterns at quite some distance snap their tethers and come crashing down... but oddly, no enemy NPCs anywhere nearby hear a thing or respond in any way, even if they're hit/damaged by a falling lantern, they stand there like oblivious dummies :confused:

Is there an easy way to make them more aware of that loud bang and all that clattering suddenly happening down that corridor, and maybe going to investigate? Like, hey good thing you had that charm on, you didn't get tied up, but you best make haste and hide/retreat or prepare for a confrontation because someone heard all that commotion and they're headed your way fast! :open_mouth:

This could also add a mildly random element to dungeons you may have played thru a hundred times already (hello Bleak Falls Barrow), depending on where an Event might trigger, those Draugr likely aren't going to still be standing/laying where you've memorized they wait for you to come kill them, THEY may have already come to find YOU! :smiley:

Finished up Leon again, I just had the tail end bit talking to Nadia to do. Then BONDAGE!

Two things:

1)      As all items are added/removed by NPCs after this, I think it would be amusing/appropriate/immersive, if Ustolf's bedroom were filled with bondage items.

It would be harmless if you put them on; the NPC can simply replace conflicting items. There are three cupboards/dressers, and a chest. There should be all kinds of toys in there!

I refused Leon's offer, as I have things to do and places to be; I don't have time to stand around his house in a blindfold begging him to fuck me.

It was momentarily tempting, but until he learns how to wear nordic plate, swing a warhammer, and let me use crafting devices other than the ones in his house, he's no good to me :smile:

2)      On refusal ... as always ... Leon failed to remove the obsidian corset.

Again!? Leon, you never learn! It cannot be removed by any normal means, so you have to use a debug option at this point. Fortunately the quest is over, so nothing to break. But... Surely, after DD4 rewrite, we can get a corset off? The items were removed so slowly, about one every twenty seconds, but still the corset stayed on. I thought it was a big plus of DD4 that corsets would now come off properly when removed by NPCs, even if there was a chastity belt in the chain?

Leeches mode blindfold seems nerfed these days. Even with max dark fog, it's not very dark. It used to be dark. What happened?

This is such a fun quest, and ends perfectly. It should be compulsory to do this quest before the dialogue options to become Leon or Leah's slave are unlocked - as I think was originally intended? Only downside is that this quest is way better than then resulting slavery. But who knows? Maybe Kimy will take time off from that evil Fallout and make a slavery experience as good as the quest. I can dream.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:27 PM, Loki15kun said:

Talking about possible Dollmaker backstory.

I believe she might be a mage, since she developed the ebonite/latex usage and items (as the only vendor that sells it ;) )

Quest Idea:

I wonder if she had help from other mages in developing ebonite solution.

Hopefully somewhere in the midden on the Winterhold Mage College there is a secret lab, where ebonite was developed.

In these forgotten labs where obsessed mages continued down the research path without her, they created wonderful and dangerous itens. All capable of locking in bondage numerous unwary adventurers. It's said some pieces fetch a fortune for the right buyer, if you can get'em and not wear it, for removing those devices is a monumental task in itself.

Going off at a bit of a tangent, I've thought for a while that more could be done with the College.  There are a couple of minor quests, but surely all those mages experimenting with forbidden knowledge would go further than that.  There are so many possibilities: mind controlling people into sex, summoning creatures for sex, items which channel arousal into magic, curses which force the victim into embarrassing situations, ancient but beautiful sorceresses who have spent many lifetimes deepening their sexual depravity, "gifts" which confer some benefit but turn out to have major downsides.

3 hours ago, Ytheria said:

Going off at a bit of a tangent, I've thought for a while that more could be done with the College.  There are a couple of minor quests, but surely all those mages experimenting with forbidden knowledge would go further than that.  There are so many possibilities: mind controlling people into sex, summoning creatures for sex, items which channel arousal into magic, curses which force the victim into embarrassing situations, ancient but beautiful sorceresses who have spent many lifetimes deepening their sexual depravity, "gifts" which confer some benefit but turn out to have major downsides.

And the vanilla characters are already set up in conflict, it wouldn't take much to spin it into something more exciting.

I like the sound of this, and there mind control, or summoning, or curses, all sound like instant ideas for quests, and the sorceress idea, could do that so many ways.

It seems there are half a dozen or more succubus mods, but so much more could be done.

Or even the same basic mechanics, but twisted for bondage instead of sex.

What about a mechanic where you can become addicted to devious devices? Not like the existing "random self-bondage" but more like a succubus mod, where you charge your satiation bar from wearing devices, and the more you wear, the faster they charge, and it only works if you're vulnerable to rape as a result, or in a dungeon or wilderness. Charge the bar and get benefits, empty the bar and get penalties. So, for example, you could do a dungeon in a belt and plugs, with a collar, and get the bar half-charged, or add boots and cuffs, and maybe charge the bar, or run from solitude to windhelm in an armbinder, and ... so on. It could make use of the DD4 "manipulate the locks" so you can usually get free when you need to, but of course ... accidents happen ... and the more you feed and use the addiction for benefits, the worse the consequences if you stop. TBH, I think my suggestion is one of the less interesting things that could be done, but there's already a design pattern for it, so it's something that can work, and the buffs/debuffs mechanics are already done for succubus mods.