zenet_GagQuest - v1.1 (Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul)

I have a question: What happens when you fail the gag talk minigame? Personally I think they should fuck you. c: Someone else has something like that, where if it doesn't work they think you want them to hump you.

I have a question: What happens when you fail the gag talk minigame? Personally I think they should fuck you. c: Someone else has something like that, where if it doesn't work they think you want them to hump you.

Nooooooooo! Please no ._.

I mean DD Restraiend already does this, you can use that if you're into that.

Personally I like zenet's version exactly because that feature is NOT included. I mean like I do have sexlab (obviously) but that doesn't mean I want sex forced on me every 2 minutes especially if it makes NPCs act way out of character for no reason. I don't mind if other people like to turn their TES into a hentai simulator but personally I prefer sex to be rare and justified ^^ not thrown at me out of nowhere

zenet_tifgag05.psc

Debug.MessageBox("Unable to defend myself, I was grabbed from behind, each part of my body being fondled and pinched. Reluctant at first, my body quick surrendered when the assaulter increased his vigor, handling me in a more manly way. In frenzy, drooling all over my chest, I got uncontrollable horny. He suddenly stopped the assault and left me all sweaty, panting and frusted.")

Maybe, it will be better to use

if akSpeakerRef.GetSex() == 1
    Debug.MessageBox("Unable to defend myself, I was grabbed from behind, each part of my body being fondled and pinched. Reluctant at first, my body quick surrendered when the assaulter increased his vigor, handling me in a more manly way. In frenzy, drooling all over my chest, I got uncontrollable horny. She suddenly stopped the assault and left me all sweaty, panting and frusted.")
else
    Debug.MessageBox("Unable to defend myself, I was grabbed from behind, each part of my body being fondled and pinched. Reluctant at first, my body quick surrendered when the assaulter increased his vigor, handling me in a more manly way. In frenzy, drooling all over my chest, I got uncontrollable horny. He suddenly stopped the assault and left me all sweaty, panting and frusted.")
endif

"frusted" - is write word?
translate.google transform it to "frustrated"

Awesome mod, love the way they tighten armbinder to unescapable state!

Maybe broaden it a bit? Like adding some devices from PC or NPC inventory, maybe even without armbinder equipped too?

And certainly, cooperation and merge with DD Restrained is good news.

Will the addiction fade?

One thing about sex mod is that they tend to "escalate" too quickly, with a game like Skyrim where a standard playthrough can reach hundred plus of hours we have to assume player will eventually reach the "end" state of a progression mod. Occasionally it works in favor of the mod at hands, but sometimes it causes the last scenario to play over and over again.

Don't worry, it's not a debuff, for now it's just a messagebox and a saved global variable. In future, I hope, will trigger new optional dialogues opportunities/quests. More like a bondage enthusiast perk, so don't worry about hardcore stuff too, something like you will have a new dialogue option to ask your lover tied you up before sleep and such.

zenetx, i am translating you mod.

Please, can you write undistorted words?

Oh, I don't remember xD, think is:

Whht dh nhh hhvm th fmll?   ->  What do you have to sell?

Hm whhld lngm th bhn fhmmthnng.  ->  How ...

Plmhfm hmlp mm hht!  ->  Please help me out!

Dh nhh gnhw hbhht hnn rhmhrf?  ->  Do ...

Hm whnt th bhn fhmmthnng!  ->

Hm whnt th rmnt h rhhm.  ->

Sorry! There is something about ask for a room to stay, ask for directions and such. You can write anything. I used this gag "translator": http://vadda-orca.deviantart.com/art/Gagtalk-451772745

zenet_tifgag05.psc

"frusted" - is write word?

translate.google transform it to "frustrated"

Well observed! Gonna fix it next version, thanks!

About the he/she thing, there is already a gender check in the dialogue, so don't worry. Those jealous women are too busy tightening your ambinder :P

Awesome mod, love the way they tighten armbinder to unescapable state!

Maybe broaden it a bit? Like adding some devices from PC or NPC inventory, maybe even without armbinder equipped too?

Sure thing! :angel:

Works beautifully in most cases, but it does not seem to trigger for the Markarth guards (or possibly guards in general, but I was testing near Markarth).

Is intentional, there is a GuardDialogueFaction no block exception. Let me say why: after a long time playing gagged, the same "What?" greets gets a bit boring, so I excluded guards to make it more lively, after all they are just comestic dialogues. I think is not Skyrim without the "arrow in the knee" line.

There is another exception, CurrentFollowerFaction, because is extremely annoying! Don't need to be expert to understand "Wait here", "Follow me" or "Hold this".

I really aimed for gag long term use. Please let me know your impressions.

I rather agree with Leeches's post above.

Both this mod and Irquih's mod are great in their own right and perform different functions, so I'm not convinced that is would be such a good idea to merge them.

It also seems a little counter productive as one mod is for a reasonably fast way to remove a gag whereas the other is allow longer term play with the gag fitted. Both provide immersion but in very different ways. Good luck trying but be careful that you don't end up doing a lot of work to turn two really good mods into one mediocre mod.

That's my personal view fwiw

Let's give this a shot

What do you have to sell?

I would like to buy something.

Please help me out!

Do you know ...

I want to buy something

I want to rent a room

Let's give this a shot

What do you have to sell?

I would like to buy something.

Please help me out!

Do you know ...

I want to buy something

I want to rent a room

Nice catch! Are you an experienced Dom? :P

the last one unsolved:

"Do you know about any rumors?"

I rather agree with Leeches's post above.

Both this mod and Irquih's mod are great in their own right and perform different functions, so I'm not convinced that is would be such a good idea to merge them.

It also seems a little counter productive as one mod is for a reasonably fast way to remove a gag whereas the other is allow longer term play with the gag fitted. Both provide immersion but in very different ways. Good luck trying but be careful that you don't end up doing a lot of work to turn two really good mods into one mediocre mod.

That's my personal view fwiw

I think the concern for merging is you can only have one or the other installed at any given time. So unless you are willing to pick one for your entire playthrough, you must unistall one or the other mid-playthrough to access the other mod's content.  And we all know how much Skyrim enjoys it when you uninstall a mod on an active save.

I think the concern for merging is you can only have one or the other installed at any given time. So unless you are willing to pick one for your entire playthrough, you must unistall one or the other mid-playthrough to access the other mod's content.  And we all know how much Skyrim enjoys it when you uninstall a mod on an active save.

Yea, beyond that we all are direct modifications over DD Integration, so if Min choose to change anything in zadGagQuest, everything will break. Therefore it would be wise to seek for cooperation, even if not to merge the mods.

The 'There can be only One' problem is sufficient reason to merge, in my opinion.  Even if some players will emphasize one aspect over the other.

Regarding guards (and followers), I can certainly see why you'd want to exempt them both from the full treatment, but it might be better for immersion if they got at least a token 'Mmph!' sound before proceeding with their dialogue.  A silent fall-through, perhaps?  And that way, players would be less likely to think it was a bug.

Personally I like zenet's version exactly because that feature is NOT included. I mean like I do have sexlab (obviously) but that doesn't mean I want sex forced on me every 2 minutes especially if it makes NPCs act way out of character for no reason. I don't mind if other people like to turn their TES into a hentai simulator but personally I prefer sex to be rare and justified ^^ not thrown at me out of nowhere

*laughs* It's possible to include it without it being mandatory. It could easily just be an on/off switch in the configuration menu, yes? This one has a minigame, which is why I like it better. It's more fun to fail a minigame and get humped than to just roll a dice. Just because it's in here doesn't mean it has to be forced on you, MCM is a thing. This mod is in the adult section after all.

I see that as an advantage, having to choose between mods at the beginning sets the flavour of the game and is something we are all used to.

As I see it apart from relating to gags the two mods are functionally different. If both can be accommodated in some way then fine, but if the result were to end up watering both mods down to reach some form of "lowest common denominator" that would be a mistake in my view.

I see that as an advantage, having to choose between mods at the beginning sets the flavour of the game and is something we are all used to.

As I see it apart from relating to gags the two mods are functionally different. If both can be accommodated in some way then fine, but if the result were to end up watering both mods down to reach some form of "lowest common denominator" that would be a mistake in my view.

Shouldn't be a lowest common denominator issue. The issue is only one mod can control the NPC dialogue options when the PC is gagged. (Both yank control away from DDi, but DDi just sets it to do nothing essentially, so nothing lost there.) They just need to cooperate and share control, deciding how to populate the NPC dialogue options together, rather than taking full control for themselves.

My personal thought on combining them is to treat the DD_Restrained as non-gagged dialogue, which then simply needs to pass through the zenet system for the PC to get their message across before Restrained takes over and decides what to do with the request. Perhaps there is a bonus for trying to communicate "help me out of this" over the other possible messages, as that is an obvious message to expect when you see a bound and gagged person trying to communicate.

*laughs* It's possible to include it without it being mandatory. It could easily just be an on/off switch in the configuration menu, yes? This one has a minigame, which is why I like it better. It's more fun to fail a minigame and get humped than to just roll a dice. Just because it's in here doesn't mean it has to be forced on you, MCM is a thing. This mod is in the adult section after all.

As long as I can disable parts I don't want I'm okays but I still don't see any advantage in merging the 2 gag mods or copying each other's features. While I was developing my vampire mod I was getting lots of requests from people to add more werewolf support and I was like... "ex...cusez-moi, qu'avez-vous dit? Comment??"

And I'm kinda feeling the same thing here ^^

merging the mods is honestly the most reasonable option. Choices and dialogue trees in roleplaying games always display the full range of possibilities from being a saint to an evil bastard. It's better to have the roleplaying options in game than in your mod manager.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried the mod, great work so far.

I encountered a minor problem though, guards (started in windhelm, didn't test other holds guards) don't play the gag minigame but talk normally with you.

Can i view the gag speech skilltree somehow?

I encountered a minor problem though, guards (started in windhelm, didn't test other holds guards) don't play the gag minigame but talk normally with you.

Yea I had this same problem. I'm wondering if it's intentional that the guards can understand gag speak? I chalked it up to them always dealing with gagged prisoners or something. ;)

Though it did make it easier to get the armbinder off since I can just talk to a guard and try and convince them to take it off.

Yea I had this same problem. I'm wondering if it's intentional that the guards can understand gag speak? I chalked it up to them always dealing with gagged prisoners or something. ;)

Though it did make it easier to get the armbinder off since I can just talk to a guard and try and convince them to take it off.

It's probably intentional because when you commit a crime the guards should be able to apprehend you. You shouldn't be able to avoid arrest just because they can't understand you n_n

Also guards make lots of random comments while most other people are either silent all day or play the same conversation again and again. Without the random guard lines cities would feel totally dead.