zenet_GagQuest - v1.1 (Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul)

Lovely update!

Finally I found some time to get 20 nods yes to receive bonus - and I like it! Maybe add some perk, like "Bondage toy", which would force player to submit to randomly generated Dommes and Doms (selecting prefered gender in MCM is +100 to carma ;) )? Or just player walks around, meets NPC which says "Hey, I know you, you're bondage slut! Why you are not bound, silly? Let's fix it!" and maybe give player a chance to persuade not to do it, with debuff based on Arousal. Of course, everything should be configurable.

Also I like how mischievious people react to nod yes, I hope you will develop it more!

what is ultimit goal this mod? npc said 'got it!' but they do nothing. i expacting some reaction to npc, but they don't. i already got 100% skill but nothing change.

After npc said "Got it", this mod enable the npc normal dialogue as if the player had not gagged.

Obviously npc who say nothing (eg.: guards) nothing happens.

what is ultimit goal this mod? npc said 'got it!' but they do nothing. i expacting some reaction to npc, but they don't. i already got 100% skill but nothing change.

it adds collar harness (female npc) or blindfold (male npc) if you answer yes if i understood correctly

still have to see what happens with 20 answers...

Hi, I've run into an issue where, after triggering the dialogue once where the NPC tightens the armbinder, new armbinders that are added (such as with cursed loot), will already have the flag set where they are inescapeable on your own.

P.S., I would really like it if additional dialogue could be added for blindfolds, and a chance to remove them. (This functionality was provided previously by DD_Restrsained, but as this mod overrides that, they are no longer available).

A configurable option to not strip the PC when triggering a scene with this mod would be nice, too.

Hi boundmew,

The armbinder "remember last state" is a DD integration bug. At least I believe Min is already aware of it.

About DD_Restrained, the ideia is to do both mods work together. :D Although, as it depends on the work of several people, it may take a while.

Hi boundmew,

The armbinder "remember last state" is a DD integration bug. At least I believe Min is already aware of it.

About DD_Restrained, the ideia is to do both mods work together. :D Although, as it depends on the work of several people, it may take a while.

Thanks for response.

Do you happen to know if meddling with the locks will reset its state, or is that exclusive to the "can't escape" state?

I ask because I tried struggling in it after doing so, and the dialogue indicated it was still inescapeable... however talking to an NPC later triggered the dialogue to tighten it. Hmmm.... Shrodinger's armbinder.

Hi boundmew,

Thanks for response.

Do you happen to know if meddling with the locks will reset its state, or is that exclusive to the "can't escape" state?

I ask because I tried struggling in it after doing so, and the dialogue indicated it was still inescapeable... however talking to an NPC later triggered the dialogue to tighten it. Hmmm.... Shrodinger's armbinder.

Good question, let me think......hummmmm.... I guess meddling with locks will not gonna work...I believe at the time the armbinder is removed (which is not done by this mod) the struggling should be properly reset (which does not happen). But do not worry I'll ask Min about this.

Edit: I could not reproduce the error. How are you removing the armbinder?

I know the first time I struggled loose from the armbinder, I had an issue. After I loosened the armbinder, and I hit tab again, I still had the option to struggle. I figured I had not loosened it enough so I kept that up for a while longer, and made no more progress. Eventually I tried taking it off, and discovered that it only needed one loosening success. :blush: So did it actually say inescapable, or just never give you the loosening message?

So. at one time you were working on making this compatible with DD Restrained.

I really like the dialog in this mod. Very entertaining.

I also really like the effects DD Restrained adds to Deviously Helpless.

Right now have to choose one or the other.

Is this still going to try for compatibility with Irguih's mod?

So. at one time you were working on making this compatible with DD Restrained.

I really like the dialog in this mod. Very entertaining.

I also really like the effects DD Restrained adds to Deviously Helpless.

Right now have to choose one or the other.

Is this still going to try for compatibility with Irguih's mod?

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yes to the compatibility. Just have a little patience and you will see. ;)

Hi, did someone actually reach teh 20 times said yes without having the "you're slut" because I get the blindfold and collar but after a while the only thing I get on dialogue is "You're a slut" only so I never get to 20 times saying yes.

I managed it yesterday, but I had to game it a lot to do it quickly/reliably. I noticed that if I quit out of the game and went back in, there was a very high likely hood I would get the tighten up armbinder response and the other response within a couple of dialogue attempts. After many such quit out and load cycles, I eventually got it. 

Hope that helps.

Good question, let me think......hummmmm.... I guess meddling with locks will not gonna work...I believe at the time the armbinder is removed (which is not done by this mod) the struggling should be properly reset (which does not happen). But do not worry I'll ask Min about this.

Edit: I could not reproduce the error. How are you removing the armbinder?

I'm pretty sure this is an integration bug, but it seems like what matters is how it's applied. Basically, if I put it on myself, it behaves as expected, but if a random event puts it on, then if it was last removed by struggling free, the "struggle" dialogue will read that it's loose and can be removed, and if it was last removed byan NPC after triggering the "tighten" action, then the "struggle" dialogue will read that you need to "find another way out," although despite this the "tighten" action can still occur again, so it's unclear of struggling enough at this point will in fact eventually free you despite what it says. If it was removed by an NPC while not being tightened (after putting it on yourself) then it will apply as expected when equipped by a random event.

Thankfully, the CD binder does not seem affected by this status bug.

Anyway if it's integration, don't worry about it and let them fix it. It's kinda broken for Cursed Loot, since it results in getting you stuck a lot and you need to reset the status by binding yourself and having an NPC remove it (such as a follower) in order for it to behave properly the next time you get stuck.

Hi, did someone actually reach teh 20 times said yes without having the "you're slut" because I get the blindfold and collar but after a while the only thing I get on dialogue is "You're a slut" only so I never get to 20 times saying yes.

I managed it yesterday, but I had to game it a lot to do it quickly/reliably. I noticed that if I quit out of the game and went back in, there was a very high likely hood I would get the tighten up armbinder response and the other response within a couple of dialogue attempts. After many such quit out and load cycles, I eventually got it. 

Hope that helps.

I'm not even sure what this is referring to... what response? [spoilers]

I'm pretty sure this is an integration bug, but it seems like what matters is how it's applied. Basically, if I put it on myself, it behaves as expected, but if a random event puts it on, then if it was last removed by struggling free, the "struggle" dialogue will read that it's loose and can be removed, and if it was last removed byan NPC after triggering the "tighten" action, then the "struggle" dialogue will read that you need to "find another way out," although despite this the "tighten" action can still occur again, so it's unclear of struggling enough at this point will in fact eventually free you despite what it says. If it was removed by an NPC while not being tightened (after putting it on yourself) then it will apply as expected when equipped by a random event.

Thankfully, the CD binder does not seem affected by this status bug.

Anyway if it's integration, don't worry about it and let them fix it. It's kinda broken for Cursed Loot, since it results in getting you stuck a lot and you need to reset the status by binding yourself and having an NPC remove it (such as a follower) in order for it to behave properly the next time you get stuck.

I see, I haven't tested with random events. May not be a bug of this mod, but I can report it to them. :)

Hope that helps.

Sorry if I was unclear, to clarify. If you have an armbinder and a gag on (maybe a blindfold as well, can't quite remember), and when asked if you are enjoying yourself and you [nod yes], there are 3 responses I could get from NPCs: 1) You're a slut, 2) Person gets you turn around and tightens your arm bindings, 3) Person feels you up and stuff.

Only the latter two progress you to the 20 limit you need for the special condition as mentioned in the OP spoiler. I was describing how I got the last two NPC responses consistently. 

Hope that helps.

Sorry if I was unclear, to clarify. If you have an armbinder and a gag on (maybe a blindfold as well, can't quite remember), and when asked if you are enjoying yourself and you [nod yes], there are 3 responses I could get from NPCs: 1) You're a slut, 2) Person gets you turn around and tightens your arm bindings, 3) Person feels you up and stuff.

Only the latter two progress you to the 20 limit you need for the special condition as mentioned in the OP spoiler. I was describing how I got the last two NPC responses consistently. 

Hmm, I've gotten both of those responses, however, I've never had either of them activate more than once per armbinding... so that gets me to at most 2. I'll try saving/reloading later and see if it helps me.

EDIT: Would perhaps my

already wearing a collar

prevent this dialogue tree from continuing?

Wait, what?

What is the reason for this saving/reloading workaround?

These nod-yes-sexy-scenes have a 12 hours reset time. You can simply fast forward time sleeping or waiting, or better yet, manually set the counter (a global variable) to 20.

Although I recommend you play honestly, after all it is only a message box that will not make sense if you rush.

Wait, what?

These nod-yes-sexy-scenes have a 12 hours reset time. You can simply fast forward time sleeping or waiting, or better yet, manually set the counter (a global variable) to 20.

Although I recommend you play honestly, after all it is only a message box that will not make sense if you rush.

12 hours huh? that's an awful long time to spend locked in an armbinder. I can see now why I never figured that out :P

Wait, what?

Yeah, sorry, my curiosity got the better of my patience and when I discovered the workaround (my Skyrim is crashing to desktop a lot lately) I went with it, I also was using a save with a few mods that's have been uninstalled recently, so I assumed that I might have broke some logic or missed something. I haven't messed with mods much so far, so I didn't think that there might be a quest marker value you could change easily.

But anyway, great mod, looking forward to retiring my character and starting a new one using it properly. *Thumbs up*.

To get 20 "you're a slut" responses quickly:

1. Get a follower and go to any tavern.

2. Get gag, restraints key and armbinder

3. Make sure you wear no Devious Devices.

4. Wear gag and armbinder

5. Talk twice to any woman and any man, this will give you 4 responses.

6. Use follower to remove your armbinder and then unlock gag, collar and blindfold.

7. Wait 24 hours.

8. Goto 3.

After 5 repeats you'll get 20 responses.