zenet_GagQuest - v1.1 (Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul)

Yep, the counter never resets (only creating a new character), so it is not necessary wear the armbinder all the time, not even during the 12-hour reset.

At some point I had the hope that some other mod had interest in using this counter to detect an experienced bondage
player.

To get 20 "you're a slut" responses quickly:

1. Get a follower and go to any tavern.

2. Get gag, restraints key and armbinder

3. Make sure you wear no Devious Devices.

4. Wear gag and armbinder

5. Talk twice to any woman and any man, this will give you 4 responses.

6. Use follower to remove your armbinder and then unlock gag, collar and blindfold.

7. Wait 24 hours.

8. Goto 3.

After 5 repeats you'll get 20 responses.

That's a lot of keys to use up :P could just do the two actions that dopnt involve equipping things 10 times each. But anyway, if the counter doesn't reset then there's no reason to need to game it. I'm sure I'll get it eventually.....

Still loving this, especially the maxed skill dialogues... the blindfold is cruel, though.

Would still kinda like to see maybe configurable options for restraints that NPCs may offer to remove for you if asked, the way DD Restrained does (since sadly, you can't use both mods).

triggering of actual scenes with low morality characters would be interesting, too.

Oh, you published, awesome! Congratulations. :heart:

Re integration: zenetx and I have been discussing this with earlier builds. We both love to integrate (hmm, that sounds wrong, I should get my mind out of the gutter). Not sure how to do that nicely...

So, quick brainstorm from my side, to throw some options out there:

1. have the some of the branches of this mod follow into mine (that would probably give the most natural dialog flow)
  2. have my dialogs branch of into this mod (for instance, refusing help -> zenet-gagquest activates)
  3. combination of 1 and 2 (yay, infinite dialog loops)
  4. randomly pick one of the two dialog trees (optionally combined with 3)
  5. show both options at the opening of the dialogue (meh, don't like that, it seems rather lazy; but feel free to argue otherwise)
  6. ... <suggestions welcome>

I'm way too tired to focus on the technical part right now, but I think that would be guided by how the integration looks from a user perspective anyway. :)

Zenetx: I hope you don't mind me throwing that discussion out in the open? Also, if you want, we can start a separate thread on the issue.

I would ABSOLUTELY ADORE these mods being integrated together. I want to have them both installed, but I can't get one to work with the other installed. I want long-term gag wear pretty badly, so Zenet's mod helps, but I also like the "Rape? Ok!" response, as one of the previous posters put it. I agree with the other person's suggestion of zenet's mod branching into the Restrained version, as yes, saying a muffled 'help me!' would be a very simple way to swap over dialogue trees, in case you actually needed help.

Though most of your suggestions work well. I like refusing help leading into this mod JUST as much, as it means the chance to get humped is always there.

I know some people don't like the possibility of sex with this mod, but it's not JUST with this mod I'm talking here, just having Zenet's mod still wouldn't do sex. c: I would love these two to be compatible so much!

• 7 years later...